Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Flash Flash Revolution > FFR General Talk
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-4-2007, 04:06 AM   #61
TS_Supra_Drifter
FFR Player

Unhappy Re: Token #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shashakiro View Post
Grow up and stop acting like babies, people.

You guys get anywhere from two to TEN files a week. And yet all I hear is crying and moaning when you're denied access to one song that's a complete joke anyway and would be gone from the game period if I didn't think it would be a nice little reward for tourney winners to get continued access to it.

Right now, I'm sorely tempted to throw every single file I've stepped for FFR into Disabled for a week, since obviously some of you guys don't give half a crap about what I do for the site and start to form a band of people who decide they hate me when I don't give you eternal access to a song that is entirely unfit for the game to begin with.

Keep up the whining and bitching, and I might actually do the bolded line. Because right now, I'm really fed up with some of you, and to be honest, if this is how you're going to act, I don't think you deserve to benefit from any of the work I do here.

oh shet....damnit...not a good thing....
Old 04-5-2007, 12:03 PM   #62
SCWolf
༼ ͡◉ل͜ ͡◉༽ 👌
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to SCWolf Send a message via MSN to SCWolf Send a message via Skype™ to SCWolf
Default Re: Token #13

You guys stop ****ing complaining, because I cant go without Strangeprogram for a week.
Old 04-5-2007, 12:22 PM   #63
DigitalS3r4ph
I'm Tsuka
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to DigitalS3r4ph Send a message via MSN to DigitalS3r4ph

Wow what a bunch of whiners.

Grow the hell up, I consider it a godsend that Vrofl was taken out because it was a waste of space april fool's joke anyways.

Now if only Shashakiro's annoying Exciting hyperspeed star can be removed in the same way....

PM me if you find the secret.
DigitalS3r4ph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-5-2007, 12:34 PM   #64
0mega BpM
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to 0mega BpM

Sure, it wuld be nice if it was still acessible, but it certainly isn't the end of the world. Pick your fights, guys.
0mega BpM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-5-2007, 01:05 PM   #65
thunderstrike687
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to thunderstrike687

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doug31 View Post
I don't feel more special than the rest of the users here, and I actually feel like I can't believe something so bad happened to FFR. I seriously thought I was going to be quitting the game when I wouldn't be able to get it, since shash said only the very skilled of us would be able to get it, so I thought that would mean AAAing Vortex Beta v not rofl or something, before he posted how to really get this token. Now I feel way too guilty about having to token to play that song much at all anymore.
Here is an example of someone who doesn't feel the same way as you shash, and no I am not posting to complain about how I don't have the token.

I am posting just mainly to state that you are causing major segregation in the FFR community. There is absolutely no reason why someone who is worse than another person should be given less than fair treatment because their skill level is lower than yours, and a lot of users on this site are not even complaining about that so much.

The main complaint here is not the skill level here is too high to obtain it, it is that you have made a token that is inaccessible even if they gain the skill someday.

I think skill tokens are a great idea. I like the challenge presented, and even if I cannot complete the task at hand, it is still there. I can come back and try again.

You are making a lot of people upset by placing a select few users above the rest because you want them to be, I don't know, more priveleged then the 99% of other users.

That is complete bull**** that you think you are more special than any other of the users on this website. Great, you are part of the staff, but you werent originally. You were just like everyone else. People have been here a lot longer than you, including myself, and up to this point, there has been nothing that has been inaccessible to a majority and accessible to a minority.

So basically, I just hope you realize that your actions have an adverse effect on the community as a whole.

You have annoyed a bunch of users not only by not giving them a token song they want, but making them feel like they are not an important enough part of the community to have something others have, and have put it completely out of reach for some.

And about people acting like a bunch of babies, that was a completely hypocritical post. YOU are the one acting childish if you are just going to throw a bunch of songs on the disabled list because people don't agree with what you are doing here. Grow up. People are not going to agree with everything you do, Shash.

Basically, i'm speaking up for the little guys. The unknowns, the new guys. I just hope you weigh your actions against reactions, and possibly reconsider your approach on this matter.

No hard feelings man, I really appreciate what you do for this site. Keep doing what you are doing, this one thing shouldn't piss you off. Keep up the good work Shash.

Still on your side, Shash,

Thunderstrike687

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adamaja456 View Post
yea, this subscription giveaway is more fun than watching two lesbians engage in foreplay
Quote:
Originally Posted by twiggy_2004
i love a food

Last edited by thunderstrike687; 04-5-2007 at 01:14 PM..
thunderstrike687 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-5-2007, 04:55 PM   #66
T3hDDRKid
FFR Player

OY, SHASH!

No hard feelings, but you ignored my prior question: If we win another official tournament, do we still get the token?
T3hDDRKid is offline   Reply With Quote