You could even say it glows

All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games

(Click the arrow to see the rest)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Old 03-18-2017, 07:28 PM   #4202
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG CLXV - The Wine In Front Of Me - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellonxcollie View Post
I was going to add Roundbox as my second target but I felt that one was enough to answer the question

Sunfan being human is a world which has not been considered in my mind for several days. and I gave a quick response, so I guess it was somewhat "random". It was a weird question
PS, it's a weird question because you're a wolf.

But who cares, lynch me plz

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRedWolf87 View Post
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it

All of the other Snivies
Join in any Snivy games

Quote:
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Old 03-18-2017, 07:28 PM   #4203
FreezinIce
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Is your plan the thing where you want everyone to lynch there secondaries?
Yes

To let the world be.

========

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post
AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrobean
Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red
My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Ike View Post
SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED
Old 03-18-2017, 07:28 PM   #4204
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
Yes
I agree with thesunfan then that this is a terrible idea.

But who cares, vote and lynch me plz

Quote:
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it

All of the other Snivies
Join in any Snivy games

Quote:
Old 03-18-2017, 07:30 PM   #4205
roundbox
Gᴇᴛ ᴀ ɢʀɪᴘ ᴜ ɴᴇʀᴅ
FFR Veteran

Here we go. Here's the RAEKO IS WOLFIN' post. Her biggest claim to fame this game is the insanely ferocious tunnel against sunfan. She's told Charu and others to "ISO my posts and find it," so I've done so. Let's check out how she started into her vote on D0.

Quote:
I love the idea of Tokzic's roleplaying but he hasn't posted much non-RP content so it does feel like he could be using it as a mask

If he comes back with the persona but also with content, then I will drop this complaint
Here's a slight scumlook at Tokzic. She says her problem with him is a complaint, and that he could be using it as a mask. Mask is obviously implying he's using it to hide his alignment, which in the context of the word complaint, heavily implies that it's a scumread.

Quote:
hi i'm here thought we had another hour whoops

I feel the wolfy vibes from sunfan a bit myself but I really don't feel confident about that
Here is the FIRST TIME raeko expressed any concern toward sunfan being a wolf. This read is based on VIBES and LOW CONFIDENCE

Quote:
geh... thesunfan ??
which is followed by a vote, even though Tokzic's play was worthy of complaint earlier

Quote:
I'M SORRY I'm just going with my gut cause I don't have anything else to go on right now

I'll do better tomorrow
read is merely a GUT READ with no other explanation. Ok, I guess. if you insist!

-----

As from D0, we can see that her initial suspicion onto sunfan was based off of gutreading and a bad "vibe." We also saw some slight shade thrown on Tokzic, but she favored killing thesunfan over him because gut?
I can see her letting Tokzic live if she's a wolf in this case, pocket reasons.

Let's move on to D1 and look at her extended explanation of how sunfan is "wolfing"
This is her explanation that we were supposed to find with our ISOs

-----

Quote:
Tokzic literally put his claimed roleplay "role" into bold blue text... just saying, it seemed like a soft to me
I feel like if you actually thought he was softing, you wouldn't acknowledge it as a complaint if you were town. I feel like a town would be a bit willing to go easy on what they perceived as softs because they don't want them to die in the night. Also note that this is after the flip and this is her spin on the situation. OK, if you insist.

Quote:
I'm having a hella difficult time with Sunfan too. I was just looking at his posts and I didn't see anything that particularly stood out to me but that vibe is still there. It seemed like yesterday he was over confident about some things and today he might be overcompensating a bit

Also I don't like how he's not placed any suspicion on me whatsoever. Doesn't seem very human-like not to be paranoid and also vaguely smells of pocketing to me
Here is the evidence she has against sunfan. Let's break it down. Nothing particularly stood out to her. Ok, so it's purely just the VIBE that's still there. She also states that she's wary of his overconfidence as well as the fact he's not suspicious of raeko based on his lack of reaction against her. I believe this is her way of interpreting sunfan's response of "I've heard this [vote against me] from at least 6 other people today, this isn't really a surprise" in reaction to her vote against him.

Suspicious because of pocket.

Quote:
I guess I see what you are saying... but that seems like a really weird way to scum hunt rather than looking at people's individual actions
sunfan responded to this previous post and here is her reaction to it. The response of "I guess I see what you are saying" kinda rings as "okay that's not how I'd see things but maybe it's not as bad as I thought." Maybe a slight degradation in suspicion, but nope

Quote:
Well I still think sunfan is a strong possibility

YoshL is giving me bad vibes as well. Seems like he's not putting much actual thought into the game and could be hiding behind frustration as an excuse

I don't like inD's disappearance particularly but I'd like to hear him out today and of course Roundbox as well
Here is her response to other possible scumreads. She's suspicious of YoshL (noted for LATER), indheart, and myself. Noted.

-----

We can see here that raeko's case against thesunfan is based off of a suspected pocket, some overconfidence, and "bad vibes." One major point in this entire scenario is not once did raeko EVER quote any specific posts that thesunfan made that fit her suspicions. This is INCREDIBLY important for a later section.

Next, let's look at her responses to people asking about her tunnel on sunfan and her promised READS LIST and SUNFAN DETAIL

----

Quote:
I'm about to sleep but I wll be making a full reads list tomorrow

My sunfan vote can be explained in more detail tomorrow too, but basically it was because he did not express much suspicion toward me and it seemed like he was trying to pocket me. He also seemed overly confident on day one in some of his town reads and did not come off as inquisitive as I would expect from a town Sunfan.
Here are two promises: READS LIST and big explanation on her sunfan vote. She reiterates that she's suspicious of him because of a perceived pocket. Same points. No specific posts quoted.

Quote:
HI THERE

I want to lynch sunfan
Ok, where's the detail?
(CITATION NEEDED)

Quote:
I agree! A lot of people have had ~vibes~ about sunfan which he has talked his way out of, but honestly none of his answers were particularly satisfying to me! If town sticks together and follows their gut, we might be OK
Ok, which points has he talked his way out of? Which answers did you not like? You gave a "this seems whatever, but ok" post earlier. What other answers?
(CITATION NEEDED)

Quote:
I really don't like activity-based reads. I think you should look closer into what he's said within the game
It would be easier to see things from your perspective if you showed us which posts are causing your suspicion of him. What things have you seen from a result from "looking closer" that drives you to a scumread? I've yet to see specific posts.
(CITATION NEEDED)

Quote:
I am generally pretty quiet about my thoughts you're right, and don't usually try to really push anyone. but I'm trying to be a bit more confident during this game because I always second guess myself which always bites me in the bum
You must be extremely confident in your gut (you said you weren't confident earlier) since you have yet to give us specific posts, wording, etc.

Quote:
My friends are over and I will die in this tunnel before I left sunfan turn this around on me

what have I done that is scummy specifically

sunfan
votes for sunfan D1

Quote:
dont kill me like seriously

WHATS THE CASE THERE

I made my case about sunfan you can all read it if you want
I NEED SPECIFIC QUOTES

Quote:
Ive explained it multiple time

ISO me you lazy bird
Charu didn't but I did. I didn't find anything substantial other than what your D0 read was. You haven't developed this read since D0, just reiterated it.

-----

raeko never delivered on her promise of explaining her sunfan vote in more detail. All we got was "look at what I've said," and the results from doing so are just the same opinion she rendered about sunfan on D0. This read has yet to develop past that and she seems to be ignoring everything else he's done and shrugging it off with "just go read my posts."

While looking through this, I found some evidence tying raeko to a potential partner, YoshL. Let's check it out!

-----

Quote:
I actually never mentioned your activity level anywhere... so this is interesting of you to bring up. Seems like you might be feeling self conscious about your activity level. Of all people I should know that activity does not necessarily mean anything

What I meant by "not putting thought into the game" had more to do with your posts themselves, not the frequency of your posting.

Things like this:

says a whole lot of nothing an required no thought

just two quick examples. Funny though how you automatically assumed I meant your activity and got super defensive about that immediately
This quote is SUPER IMPORTANT. Why? Remember my point earlier about raeko never quoting specific posts that are problematic? Click the > button on this post here and you will find that she found very specific examples of posts YoshL made to deliver a case against him. Now, why would YoshL, of all people, get such special treatment?
BUS BUS BUS BUS
PARTNER ALERT
WEE WOO WEE WOO

Quote:
ok so it's YoshL and sunfan who the third

why'd they kill shadow hmmmm
Wolf strat: name a partner, name your top mislynch
PARTNER ALERT
WEE WOO

Quote:
see how much he's pushing on me and for what....?
This is another response to YoshL's pushes against her. Distancing! Distancing!

-----

When raeko flips wolf, I'm gunning straight for YoshL. She gave him special attention to detail in quoting specific posts, something she did NOT do for sunfan, her top suspicion.

And for fun, let's check out an ongoing pocket that raeko has been doing. A pocket against Hakulyte.

-----

Quote:
yessss haku
Quote:
omg haku are you actually right
Quote:
Hello! It is a pleasure to meet you Toyosatomimi-san

I do apologize for having less presence than some other players, however my Priestess schedule keeps me pretty busy. There are a lot of sinners out there you know, who need to REPENT

If the best case on me is about how I "Slank"/don't constantly post I'm going to have to disagree with that. Let's all remember D1 when Tokzic and lightknight were targeted for the same reason and that turned out to be pretty dumb!!!

If it's about my tunnel/lack of a reads list, that makes more sense.

As a priestess I am very in tune with the way the world works on a spiritual level. I know you that everyone expects super try harding logic posts, but the priestess sees more clearly when she defies logic and allows herself to truly feel the world around her with her entire body and soul. In this game of trickery where evil sinners can attempt to weasel their way into your brain, using your spiritual powers to guide you can lead you to victory!!
Quote:
Yeah I agree Haku I think we all need to take a step back and look at the game objectively

Also don't feel defeated yet since there's still plenty of time. And even in your worst case scenario of me dying, you'll see all the wolves voting me so at least you'll get that
I don't think I need to respond to each of these posts specifically to highlight that she's been actively pocketing Hakulyte to believe in his suspicion on thesunfan.

-----

And that's why I'm suspicious of you. There.
I would vote you again if I did not have one on you already.
Old 03-18-2017, 07:31 PM   #4206
roundbox
Gᴇᴛ ᴀ ɢʀɪᴘ ᴜ ɴᴇʀᴅ
FFR Veteran

read my post

yoshl do something

actually nvm when raeko flips wolf after we lynch her today you're dead next
Old 03-18-2017, 07:32 PM   #4207
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!

I literally said the the same think roundbox earlier...

Quote:
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it

All of the other Snivies
Join in any Snivy games

Quote:
Old 03-18-2017, 07:32 PM   #4208
roundbox
Gᴇᴛ ᴀ ɢʀɪᴘ ᴜ ɴᴇʀᴅ
FFR Veteran

Quote:
I literally said the the same think roundbox earlier...
which part
Old 03-18-2017, 07:33 PM   #4209
Litodude
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Litodude

Quote:
I agree with thesunfan then that this is a terrible idea.

But who cares, vote and lynch me plz
i agree with suns and charu that this is a terrible idea

WE'RE THE WOLVES GUYS HAHA

haha

charu bro lmao i am agreein with you a lot i don't know how that's been working so well am i a slav here

dude
out west?
the fuck kinda location is west?
am i buying weed off a gotdamn pirate

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurker View Post
remind everyone that i am an outed racist neo-nazi who no one in their right mind should ever interact with in any way whatsoever

http://imgur.com/a/Ww9g3
Old 03-18-2017, 07:33 PM   #4210
Litodude
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Litodude View Post
slav

dude
out west?

Quote:
remind everyone that i am an outed racist neo-nazi who no one in their right mind should ever interact with in any way whatsoever

Old 03-18-2017, 07:34 PM   #4211
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!

Quote:
which part
Mostly the first part.

She asked me the same thing "Read ISO" said there's nothing in D0, she then proceeds to quote something D1.

Quote:
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it

All of the other Snivies
Join in any Snivy games

Quote:
Old 03-18-2017, 07:34 PM   #4212
Wineandbread
Custom User Title
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoshL View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoshL View Post
Can you actually post something pertinent to the game
We climb up a lot of ladders, and fall down a lot of chutes.

Taking "all" oddjobs! PM me requests. Requests filled: 2 last active Mar. 6th, 2017

Keep it real pls. Will deny requests I cannot manage.

Old 03-18-2017, 07:35 PM   #4213
roundbox
Gᴇᴛ ᴀ ɢʀɪᴘ ᴜ ɴᴇʀᴅ
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Mostly the first part.

She asked me the same thing "Read ISO" said there's nothing in D0, she then proceeds to quote something D1.
check out my point on not quoting specific evidence and how it ties into part4 of my post
Old 03-18-2017, 07:35 PM   #4214
Wineandbread
Custom User Title
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
Nah, my main issue is that she's the only option today for everyone.
So... you were trying to mercy kill her? :thinking:
We climb up a lot of ladders, and fall down a lot of chutes.

Taking "all" oddjobs! PM me requests. Requests filled: 2 last active Mar. 6th, 2017

Keep it real pls. Will deny requests I cannot manage.

Old 03-18-2017, 07:37 PM   #4215
Litodude
FFR Player

Quote:
tl;dr
one sec gotta find something i wrote in one of these notepads i have opened up

found it

Quote:
Originally Posted by from litodude's notepad

dude
out west?

Quote:

Old 03-18-2017, 07:37 PM   #4216
Hakulyte
the Haku
Retired StaffD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wineandbread View Post
So... you were trying to mercy kill her? :thinking:
I pretty much gave up on today's wagon as I already explained earlier than it's 5/4 in a perfect world.

This is not a wagon that I can influence.

I could afk this phase and it wouldn't change a thing.
Old 03-18-2017, 07:42 PM   #4217
Hakulyte
the Haku

Roundbox's post is good btw.
Old 03-18-2017, 07:44 PM   #4218
mellonxcollie
Sectional Moderator
TGB Queen
Sectional Moderator

Send a message via AIM to mellonxcollie Send a message via MSN to mellonxcollie Send a message via Skype™ to mellonxcollie

"Pocketing Haku" hahahaha

If someone is basically universally town read, FOLLOWING THEIR LEAD IS A GOOD IDEA. Remember how you put A LOT of confidence into your Shadowolfe theory because his reads as a confirmed town were valuable? Haku is not confirmed town but he's being about universally town read and FOLLOWING HAKU (to a degree) and encouraging him to come to his own conclusions is a GOOD thing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
people like you are how trump gets elected
Old 03-18-2017, 07:45 PM   #4219
Hakulyte
the Haku

Quote:
"Pocketing Haku" hahahaha

If someone is basically universally town read, FOLLOWING THEIR LEAD IS A GOOD IDEA. Remember how you put A LOT of confidence into your Shadowolfe theory because his reads as a confirmed town were valuable? Haku is not confirmed town but he's being about universally town read and FOLLOWING HAKU (to a degree) and encouraging him to come to his own conclusions is a GOOD thing!
It's a good way to survive forever too without a lot of investment.
Old 03-18-2017, 07:46 PM   #4220
Hakulyte
the Haku

If you're town, you should have expected that you would need some sort of independant play/logic eventually.

Sheeping me forever just doesn't cut it.
Closed Thread