Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > General Discussion > Chit Chat

Old 10-4-2016, 08:18 PM   #1
PhantomPuppy
Washed and Irrelevant D7
D7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default fun stories from high school days

Was wondering if anyone had some interesting stories from their days in high school. Figured I'd share one and see where this goes on the forum.

So we were trying to get our friend to be prom king, and decided the best way to do so was photoshopping him onto a bunch of different things, including a picture of a cucumber. We then said that he was the "healthy choice" for prom king, and put up a giant poster of it on one of the walls at school. Was a good time, lotsa fun. He did end up winning in the end, which was also a blast, cuz he dressed up as Pope Burger King to prom.

le poster (in case you ever wondered what i look like, im the one closest to the poster on the left)

the prom king with a mouse wearing a top hat

10th OT (D3): 13th
11th OT (D6): 11th
12th OT (D6): 6th
13th OT (D7): 31st
14th OT (D7): 25th
15th OT (D7): LAST PLACE
16th OT (D7): LAST PLACE LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
you know what they say

under all the rust is really shiny...……… metal

Last edited by PhantomPuppy; 10-4-2016 at 08:21 PM..
PhantomPuppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-6-2016, 01:38 AM   #2
Evascythe
evascythe
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Evascythe
Default Re: fun stories from high school days

I was bullied everyday of high school and I dropped out in grade 10 to take online courses

does that qualify as fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by moches View Post
I love your avatar and you seem like a chill dude
Evascythe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-6-2016, 01:47 AM   #3
remedy1502
remederpin
FFR Veteran

prom king more like sneak king
remedy1502 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-6-2016, 05:32 AM   #4
MinaciousGrace
FFR Player
D7 Elite Keysmasher

pretty sure all anyone remembers is how stupid and/or juvenile and/or unhappy they were in high school
MinaciousGrace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-6-2016, 05:32 AM   #5
MinaciousGrace
FFR Player
D7 Elite Keysmasher

well i mean not me but you know you normal plebs
MinaciousGrace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-6-2016, 07:13 AM   #6
Dinglesberry
longing
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaSM View Post
Well I wrote "roses are red violets are blue i did your mom and you as well" on the whiteboard of history class, got suspended but hell yeah romantic poems
Bro that doesnt even rhyme
Dinglesberry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-6-2016, 07:28 AM   #7
Staiain
Can't handle my ÆØÅ
Retired StaffD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Staiain Send a message via MSN to Staiain Send a message via Skype™ to Staiain

What about the time when i had two friends over when i was home alone, and my friend started sticking a large white VHF antenna into my nose while i was sleeping, and later that night another friend ended up sleeping in my moms bed and i got pissed cause i told him not to so i took a 12" speaker and connected it directly to the 230 volt socket, and althought there were some smoke and ringing ears his reaction was worth it

i made a stun gun from an old one time use camera, and forgot i had it in my pocket and i got white spots on my fingers from the burn that smelled weird, hurt lik hell.

i also remember out art class teacher was more than just enthusiastic about our clay penises, she even encouraged us to put it in the oven.

i remember when i put clear tape on the sink and when our teacher went to wipe chalk off her fingers she stood there waking her hands all home alone movie style then she turned off the water, turned around and a single curse word and had a death stare at me and rasmus.

i used to be able to make a lot of high pitch sounds so i imitated a referee flute and i screwed wit hthe basket ball tournament to the point where i got thrown out of the gym hall.

i also remember i was a bit rough with ball hockey and i hit a girl on the leg so hard she got a bruise wit hthe pattern of the puck.

i also remember we had an pedophile gym teacher and i didn't like him so when he was jogging backwards i made him trip and hurt his ass, or when i threw a basketball and hit him in the head.

i remember there was also a seagull outside our classroom window every day at the ame time, an it waited for me to give it food, was pretty cute.

we also had lots of fun throwing snowballs inside the teacher's lounge when they had the window open, and since i could throw really far i managed to play innocent for a whil until i got the blame all the time since i was always within range.

we threw clay on windows and it stuck for months which was funny cause it looked like turds

there was someone who pooped in the basement of the aet class area, the person who did it never got caught, and one of the few incidents i wasn't involved with.

i could go on for so long but, ive been awake for 20 hrs and i might as well continue after refreshing memory

oh yeah i managed to arrange a class trip to visit my favorite radio station from another city which was pretty cool

here's a pic, nowdays i look like a plane crash and im sad, exclusive pre stepmania staiain face reveal ????

Last edited by Staiain; 10-6-2016 at 07:33 AM..
Staiain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-6-2016, 07:34 AM   #8
Arntonach
Owlbears Rock!

I took a lesbian to prom cause her date flaked out on her and she wanted company.
Arntonach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-6-2016, 07:39 AM   #9
TheThong
♩♪♫♬♭♮♯
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to TheThong

In junior year (year 8), I got an award in front of the school at assembly and as I walked to the 'stage' I tripped up the stairs and my shoe fell off as the principal walked up to shake my hand. :l

I also rember the first time I skipped class, this was in year 12 (senior year to you guys I think), and we had religion as a topic. Two other friends of mine skipped as well, and the class doors in the senior building were never locked, so we just went into our home room. One of my friends thought it was fun to throw drink bottles in the room at the ceiling fans, and being in high school myself and the other friend copied her. After a good ten mins, one of the bottles gets flung across the room, and hits the glass windows leading to the hallway. We all look at each other, as my friend says, ' run '. As soon as we run out, of course - a teacher is there. Surprisingly we didn't get into detention / punishment or anything.
Old 10-6-2016, 08:23 AM   #10
Dinglesberry
longing
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Staiain View Post
NØrwegÆn wild bØyz
rasmus pls ;_;

lol this post throws me back.. we used to go into the washroom, with those foam ceiling tile things, and throw pencils up into the ceiling to stick in the tiles.. by the end of the year there was like a million pencils hanging out of the ceiling l0l, good times
Dinglesberry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-6-2016, 05:42 PM   #11
Azpb Djbread
FFR Player

Lightbulb Re: fun stories from high school days

Quote:
Originally Posted by Staiain View Post
i remember there was also a seagull outside our classroom window every day at the ame time, an it waited for me to give it food, was pretty cute.

Thats why Staiain is good with birds!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62j7Vykos9Q

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tmswDX7bOE
Azpb Djbread is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-7-2016, 11:49 AM   #12
trumaestro
I don't get no respect
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

There was one guy at my high school who ate a urinal cake.
trumaestro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-7-2016, 12:41 PM   #13
shenjoku
Wubalubadubdub
FFR Veteran

This one time, at band camp, we marched a lot and had a lot of fun just like every band camp. The end

Seriously though, marching band days were the best days. So much fun.

I was also doing Taekwondo for my last two years, but the senioritus got to me and made me start flaking out near the end of my Senior year. During the last belt test I got called up four times to spar with other people that were taking the test (I wasn't doing it this time because the board breaks were way too hard =/). I think he was punishing me for missing class so much. Nearly passed out after the last one because I was so tired x.x

Good times...
Old 10-7-2016, 01:23 PM   #14
lofty rhino
D7 Elite Keymasher
D7 Elite Keysmasher

I was tied to a lacrosse goal and slapped in the face with shaving cream for a pretty long time until they got bored of me.
lofty rhino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-7-2016, 01:50 PM   #15
rayword45
Local Teenage Wastebasket
FFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

i smoked weed with like 10 kids in ap stats and my teacher gave zero shits, he actual wrote me a fire recommendation and gave me an A+ for the year when I deserved a C-

i got accused of bioterrorism by the vice principal in the 9th grade because ghost peppers
i got accused of arson in the 8th grade because the vice principal just didn't like me

I ALMOST got away with throwing one of the top 5 parties of senior year scot-free but my neighbors snitched on me.
My friend almost got away with throwing one of the top 3 parties of senior year (for which I was invitation-sender and bartender) but some dumbass broke his dad's record player.

BEST AAAs: WANDERLUST, Pandora, Necropotence, Mourning The Lost, Eradication, Feldschlacht

Hey, we need some users on this site. Please join.

And if you have not recommended any albums yet, do so. Please. I have a goal to reach. Here.
NO WAIT THAT SHIT'S OLD GO HERE INSTEAD.
rayword45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-7-2016, 01:56 PM   #16
Celirra
FFR Player

Send a message via Skype™ to Celirra

High school was great, the most fun thing I can think of was graduating and fleeing the city to avoid running into anyone I knew ever again. Lo and behold, fleeing is impossible in the internet-savvy world and all my "fun" experiences chased me everywhere.

Now if you ask what the most fun part about middle school was, it was the anticipation for going into high school. Funny how life works out eh?
 ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
彡と} 猫.{つ
Celirra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-7-2016, 02:03 PM   #17
choof
Banned
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

i joined the military, went to boot camp between my junior and senior year, then dropped out of my senior year in order to continue training
that's probably the most fun story I can think of

Last edited by choof; 10-7-2016 at 02:03 PM..
choof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-7-2016, 02:08 PM   #18
mellonxcollie
Sectional Moderator
TGB Queen
Sectional Moderator

Send a message via AIM to mellonxcollie Send a message via MSN to mellonxcollie Send a message via Skype™ to mellonxcollie

I had a lot of fun in high school

I remember a lot of guitar hero and brawl

one year, ringing in the new year, this must have been 2007 or 2008. I was at a small party with my friends. We were watching the countdown on TV, my friend was sitting beside me on the floor while a few other friends were sitting on the couch we were using as a back-rest.

So the countdown is done, and my friend thrusts her arms in the air while saying HAPPY NEW YEAR! she didn't realize how close one of my friends was sitting to her and accidentally nailed him right in the balls with her fist. He took it pretty well actually.

But every other person at the party could not stop laughing that we rang in the new year with a punch to the balls. I swear we laughed for 15 min straight. I think that's the thing I miss most about high school. not being worried to just bust out laughing about the most stupid shit with friends

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
people like you are how trump gets elected
mellonxcollie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-7-2016, 02:20 PM   #19
Deadlyx39
FFR Player

My school's homecoming is tomorrow and I'm not going.

Does that count?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Blaster View Post
Why should I care about this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by choof View Post
whats in it for me
Quote:
Originally Posted by grizz13114 View Post
Fun times and meme sluts
Quote:
Originally Posted by choof View Post
ew meme sluts
ew fun

Quote:
do you realize how asinine all of your posts are
Quote:
i would also like to take this opportunity to shout out deadlyx39

on the one hand i feel as though your absence from these forums is a shelled victory for all ffr forumites however after careful examination of my internal feeling apparatus i have come to the conclusion that i do in fact miss your posts

[...]

come back

i need to laugh at you

once more

Deadlyx39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-7-2016, 02:37 PM   #20
botchi246
Keepin it Real since '05
FFR Veteran

go to homecoming!!! its fun

i remember getting all my friends together at night and going ding dong ditching. then we would run to a bush across the street and watch the reaction.

this one time, this guy had like 12 big bags of mulch by his garage, and we took them and stcked them behind his car so he couldnt leave in the morning for work. we waited in teh bushes for like 2 hrs playing pokemon cards so we could watch him freak out

this one time i had ate some pizza with my friend, and then we went to burn. i said i could take the biggest hit ever and then promptly threw up all the pizza in his center console, and then to top it all off, i made him give me his shirt to clean it up. good times

botchi246 is offline   Reply With Quote