Old 03-22-2012, 05:46 PM   #781
krunkykai22
<3 Jumpstream <3
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to krunkykai22 Send a message via Yahoo to krunkykai22 Send a message via Skype™ to krunkykai22
Default Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi19hi19 View Post
Haven't played the files, probably won't.

Not enjoying this tournament at all. The way it's being run leaves a lot to be desired.
Oh wait I forgot we aren't even allowed to so much as cast a critical glance in the direction of the great and powerful AJ lest he being his wrath down upon us mere mortals

You have no idea how tempted I am to just release the remaining like 10 or so of my files that I submitted for this tournament just because I can, oops have fun finishing those files yourself.
The drama would be funny but whatever, have fun people who are still in this tournament I guess

EDIT: You saw it already lol time to delete it

Last edited by krunkykai22; 03-22-2012 at 06:10 PM..
Old 03-22-2012, 05:55 PM   #782
mrpreggers
D7 Elite Keymasher
D7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Almost makes me cringe because of the shit storm I imagine is going to happen soon.
Old 03-22-2012, 06:02 PM   #783
FrozenAngel91
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to FrozenAngel91

Quote:
Haven't played the files, probably won't.

Not enjoying this tournament at all. The way it's being run leaves a lot to be desired.
Oh wait I forgot we aren't even allowed to so much as cast a critical glance in the direction of the great and powerful AJ lest he being his wrath down upon us mere mortals

You have no idea how tempted I am to just release the remaining like 10 or so of my files that I submitted for this tournament just because I can, oops have fun finishing those files yourself.
The drama would be funny but whatever, have fun people who are still in this tournament I guess
Man, it seems like every thread now a days on this forum is full of drama. I know people are getting upset, and if things like this actually upset them then it is a valid concern, but it would be nice if people could present these problems in a less antagonistic way >.<

I dunno it's just really off putting when there's so much anger going around in all these forum posts lately, and I'm kinda on magic's side where I feel like a lot of this could be resolved much easier than it is

Quote:
Originally Posted by Findarian
get a sand hack and don't chicken scratch it and if someone does something stupid hack burn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannytwobyfore
I wouldn't blame them, playing jump dense Konami files in DDR would make anyone's dick hard, maybe that's why the only thing anyone does anymore is stream.
Old 03-22-2012, 06:47 PM   #784
reuben_tate
Kawaii Desu Ne?
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

D3A scores:
(gosh, I'm starting to fall behind a little...)

The ending likes to keep ****ing with me every time. >_> File is really fun though. ^_^

"This file isn't as bad as D3A says it is. Well, isn't this an easy sightread AA- *two goods*" When you think about the AAA, you don't get it. :<

It looks like I'll have to either whore to fix these scores or I'll have to obliterate everyone in the later rounds.

D4 scores:
Shoulda been 6 clean, I got like 4 goods in a single burst right near the end of the file. >_> File is fun, but those bursts sure are rage/good bait. xD

This is actually a good score from me, considering my previous score was over 20 goods. This could have been SOOOOOOOo much better though, I came out of the trills with 2-0-1-0 (when I usually come out with high-teens or 20 goods) and I messed up the stream this run. :/

Noticed I was 3rd place after the ending of round 2 in D4, I'm hoping I can keep it that way. x3

Not happening now! Don't click to join!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spenner View Post
(^)> peck peck says the heels
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakvvv666
awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing
Old 03-22-2012, 06:57 PM   #785
yo man im awesome
soleil ardent
FFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

rofl first ffr game in like 3 days, will probably improve once I warm up/tomorrow

Other sightread coming in a sec

Quote:
Originally Posted by choof View Post
you double dad loving dipshit
Quote:
Originally Posted by t-rogdor View Post
dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
Quote:
Originally Posted by smartdude1212 View Post
I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.
Old 03-22-2012, 06:58 PM   #786
psychoangel691
Retired Staff
All the things
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to psychoangel691

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPreggers View Post
Almost makes me cringe because of the shit storm I imagine is going to happen soon.
Nope, honestly I couldn't care less about him badmouthing me and my family. And if he wants to go release his files, he's hurting the people playing the tournament not me. Oops I don't need his files anyway

Honestly in general my heart hasn't been as much into this tourney as it has in the previous custom tourneys, which I believe were great success, especially the last one. I don't do these tourneys for me, I do them because people love them and are like when's the next? when's the next? Things in the real world for us right now, just aren't good. Which is a big reason why I haven't been able to focus as hard on this one as I have the last. The stress we already have doesn't make it easy to listen to all the negativity that constantly gets thrown our way on a constant basis. It's funny before the site went down pretty much every single person on this site I got along with pretty well, after the return I became the enemy.

Anyways, I apologize to those of you playing in this tourney for not giving my 100% I know this is probably by far the worst tournament I've hosted in all the time I've been doing them. Chances are I will be taking a long break from doing these for a while after this one. But if anyone else ever wants to do one themselves and use our engine for charts I have no problem with that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

Quote:
yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

Last edited by psychoangel691; 03-22-2012 at 07:09 PM..
Old 03-22-2012, 07:02 PM   #787
yo man im awesome
soleil ardent

OH MY GOD THIS SONG. FINALLY SOMEBODY STEPPED IT. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH.

This is by far my favorite pokemon champion theme ever. I seriously love you.

Also what's gotten in to you Hi19?

/late to argument

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.
Old 03-22-2012, 07:11 PM   #788
j-rodd123
End of the road
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo man im awesome View Post
OH MY GOD THIS SONG. FINALLY SOMEBODY STEPPED IT. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH.

This is by far my favorite pokemon champion theme ever. I seriously love you.

/late to argument
nice score and sig

Quote:
Originally Posted by FictionJunction View Post
wow

Last edited by j-rodd123; 03-22-2012 at 07:16 PM..
Old 03-22-2012, 07:12 PM   #789
hi19hi19
lol happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoangel691 View Post
And if he wants to go release his files, he's hurting the people playing the tournament not me.
Yep that's precisely why I'm not going to. I don't like how this tournament is progressing, but it would be awfully impolite to go ruin it for the people who are enjoying it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo man im awesome View Post

/late to argument
Meh probably just need to take a break...

Old 03-22-2012, 07:15 PM   #790
yo man im awesome
soleil ardent

Quote:
Originally Posted by j-rodd123 View Post
nice score and sig
hehe

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 03-22-2012, 07:17 PM   #791
j-rodd123
End of the road
FFR Veteran

oh and i just wanted to state a personal opinion here, not trying to be hostile/critical or anything like that so plz don't attack me. this is just regarding the file from last round theme of payon with all the trills. I understand that tournaments require well roundedness for all types of patterns, but is putting a file that is such a large percentage straight long trills really fair? i AAAd the 3 other songs and it put me so far behind in my division (i don't really care its a tourney for fun and im not expecting to win, just playing for fun so again im not crying :P) and i feel that it is just like throwing a song like club into the tourney, a file that relies so heavily on one pattern that some people struggle severly with. anyways thats just my opinion, i feel as if files should be more well rounded, i mean the trills in corrosion are short and challenging enough for me but definitely manageable.

+fun tourney

Quote:
wow
Old 03-22-2012, 07:21 PM   #792
psychoangel691
Retired Staff
All the things

Quote:
oh and i just wanted to state a personal opinion here, not trying to be hostile/critical or anything like that so plz don't attack me. this is just regarding the file from last round theme of payon with all the trills. I understand that tournaments require well roundedness for all types of patterns, but is putting a file that is such a large percentage straight long trills really fair? i AAAd the 3 other songs and it put me so far behind in my division (i don't really care its a tourney for fun and im not expecting to win, just playing for fun so again im not crying :P) and i feel that it is just like throwing a song like club into the tourney, a file that relies so heavily on one pattern that some people struggle severly with. anyways thats just my opinion, i feel as if files should be more well rounded, i mean the trills in corrosion are short and challenging enough for me but definitely manageable.

+fun tourney

But that's exactly why we allow everyone the chance to play through rather than doing eliminations.
Quote:
also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
Quote:

Quote:
yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl
Old 03-22-2012, 07:23 PM   #793
j-rodd123
End of the road
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoangel691 View Post
But that's exactly why we allow everyone the chance to play through rather than doing eliminations.
yea don't get me wrong i think its a great tourney structure and all, just falling behind like 50+goods in an early round is kind of a huge defecit and the files only get harder : /

Quote:
wow
Old 03-22-2012, 07:23 PM   #794
hi19hi19
lol happy

I was quite surprised Theme of Payon was accepted for the main part of this tournament.
I submitted it originally thinking it would wind up as a good side game file.

Old 03-22-2012, 07:23 PM   #795
reuben_tate
Kawaii Desu Ne?
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Quote:

+fun tourney
Trills are one of my worst patterns. I had well over a 100 goods raw-scoring wise in my sightread on the file, but I managed to get it down to the score I did with good ol' fashion whoring. xD If you only played the file once or twice, then shame on you for not trying more. If you actually played the file numerous times to get the final score you got, then kudos to you for trying. To be fair, that round got a loljacky file as well. I knew everyone but me was probably going to AAA it since I'm bad at jacks, but I gave it my all and got to the score I eventually got to.

Not happening now! Don't click to join!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spenner View Post
(^)> peck peck says the heels
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakvvv666
awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing
Old 03-22-2012, 07:27 PM   #796
j-rodd123
End of the road
FFR Veteran

Quote:
I was quite surprised Theme of Payon was accepted for the main part of this tournament.
I submitted it originally thinking it would wind up as a good side game file.
yea i see it as a great side game file, i wasn't criticizing the file it is stepped exactly as it should be i just didn't feel it was a fair assessment of abilities.

and that does not change my opinion reuben, you got a great score which shows awesome trilling abilities, but that file to me was like if jackhammer madness got put in for u :P. i've been struggling with trilling forever and i will use this file to keep improving, but just seems kind of an interesting choice as a tourney file, especially in an early round.

Quote:
wow

Last edited by j-rodd123; 03-22-2012 at 07:29 PM..
Old 03-22-2012, 08:27 PM   #797
hi19hi19
lol happy

Oh no someone disagrees with me, better fuccen DELETE ALL HIS FILES that will show him

Honestly. Stop using my files in this tournament. I don't want to be associated with this dump anymore lmfao

Old 03-22-2012, 08:31 PM   #798
psychoangel691
Retired Staff
All the things

Quote:
Oh no someone disagrees with me, better fuccen DELETE ALL HIS FILES that will show him

Honestly. Stop using my files in this tournament. I don't want to be associated with this dump anymore lmfao
Already had them pulled anyway. I don't want to put up files for someone who doesn't care about the people in this tourney and makes threats to ruin it because he has a problem with who's running it. It's not about you dude, it's about the people that are peacefully enjoying this tourney. Just be along your merry way now please and let those left enjoy the rest.
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Old 03-22-2012, 08:50 PM   #799
krunkykai22
&lt;3 Jumpstream &lt;3

Send a message via AIM to krunkykai22 Send a message via Yahoo to krunkykai22 Send a message via Skype™ to krunkykai22

Dude, hi19, seriously dude I'm just gonna be honest here:

First, you are a great step artist and no one can take that away from you.

Second, your sense of judging a file is pretty much in a unique way because you can criticize it, but explain your reasonings, hence why earlier in this thread when it came to Middie's chart, AFTER you explained your reasoning, I really didn't have much to say. You, after a while, explained it correctly.

Third, at times, you can be a chill dude, I've spoken with you cause of sara a few times, and back then, you were alright.

Fourth, and the start of the downfall, (real quick I'm not trying to downgrade you here even though it may sound like it, just hear me out first.) I don't know if it's just FFR and this community, but your attitude as of late is turning into some real elitist bullshit kind of deal. You need to take shit with a grain of salt and just friggin walk away man. It's a type of ordeal that everyone at one point or another, has to do. Realize if it's worth it or not to put your two cents into something, that quite honestly, didn't need to be blown out of proportion to begin with.

I have issues with people, but I don't go around startin shit with them unless they ask for it. In this case, AJ obviously misunderstood what bballa was saying because, quite frankly, AJ isn't bballa, he can't read his mind to tell what his true emotions are when he wrote that post, he went on instinct judging by the way he actually worded the post. You, however, had no right coming in here to bballa's aid when, one, it wasn't your fight, and two, you had no right spewing off at the mouth to begin with. If I'm not mistaken, you've been running that big mouth of yours since the start of this damn tournament. You kind of need to take a cupcake, and go sit on mommy's lap and cry about it some more. Sorry :/ ... (yes that was downgrading, i repent)

Fifth, all in all (and this is to everyone, including myself) you guys don't know what is going on in real life with some people. Maybe someone is going through a death in the family and is taking it hard, worse then others. Maybe someone is really sick and their enjoyment is this site, but people are constantly arguing/trolling them so it turns them into the biggest asshole you met. Or just maybe, it's an off day for a change, cause well obviously, on this website it doesn't make a bit of a difference what you're going through because everyone and their mother will just trololololol you down for no apparent reason. I, myself have been trolled, my DAUGHTER for fck sakes has been trolled, we ALL have been trolled or somewhat pissed off (whole plan b/krunky thing qq/aj thing ljrox/kayla thing robertsona/ichlie thing) the list goes on and on.

The fact though, is guess what, we are still here, and we still are doing whatever it takes to HAVE FUN. But, and maybe this next part needs a thread of it's own, but who gives a flying fck at this time, but this will be this websites down fall, the incompetent, ignorant, arrogant, elitism on this site. It will kill it from the inside because this site isn't ANYWHERE near what it once was many years ago where EVERYONE worked together and made files and judged them accordingly. Where everyone that had an issue, worked it out in a civilized manner, not by posting threads about someone in TGB or wherever for that manner. Half the people on this site now are stupid little teenagers that realized they can be E-TOUGH because why? The person they are trolling are miles away and can't do anything. The internet in this fashion has only made shit worse for this site.

So, stop feeding into the generalized bullshit social media on this website. Come here, have ****ing fun, do your own ****ing shit, and if you can't ****ing get along with someone, move the **** on with your god damn ****ing life. But, quit ****ing instigating shit. (yes, the most asterisks in this paragraph, gj krunky)

Have a nice ****ing day.
Old 03-22-2012, 08:51 PM   #800
Plan_Bsk81127
snooches

Send a message via AIM to Plan_Bsk81127 Send a message via Skype™ to Plan_Bsk81127

Smells like persecution complex up in here
Closed Thread