Old 04-22-2006, 09:22 PM   #121
iggymatrixcounter
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to iggymatrixcounter
Default Re: TWG 30 - Objection!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FishFishRevolution
Quick note to you witnesses: If you guys are told when/if you are turned back into humans (in the event of the prosecutor's death), go ahead and say "hey guys, I was a witness, but the prosecutor's dead." This, of course, could be easily faked, unless there are two witnesses who agree that they are both humans. Even then, if it is faked, we got ourselves two non-humans. Just something I was talking out with Kefit just now. It would help the human team immensely to know if/when the prosecutor is dead.
Of course you will reveal yourselves to me and not the thread.
Old 04-22-2006, 10:23 PM   #122
iggymatrixcounter
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Hey I'm just curious.

Send me in a pm your top 3 wolf picks.

AND

Your top three witness suspects.

Your helpfulness will be rewarded by the Big Brother alliance. Remember we are watching you!
Old 04-22-2006, 11:18 PM   #123
iggymatrixcounter
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Based on certain developments via pm's and otherwise, I have decided to act upon lynching afro.

It is very vital that this happens quickly so do not hesitate, do not show mercy, imbrace the POWER of a bandwagon.
Old 04-22-2006, 11:25 PM   #124
Afrobean
Admiral in the Red Army
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Afrobean

Hey, thanks for not even talking to me.

And I even tried to help. Jerk.
Old 04-22-2006, 11:35 PM   #125
Afrobean
Admiral in the Red Army
FFR Veteran

No point in fighting I guess. Can't argue against something like this.

Might as well lie back and accept it.

Afrobean.
Old 04-22-2006, 11:49 PM   #126
nickadeemus
The spice must flow.
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to nickadeemus Send a message via MSN to nickadeemus Send a message via Skype™ to nickadeemus

Afro it is. . .
Old 04-22-2006, 11:49 PM   #127
talisman
Resident Penguin
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to talisman

uh ok afro then.
Old 04-22-2006, 11:54 PM   #128
Kilgamayan
Super Scooter Happy
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to Kilgamayan

AFROOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.
Old 04-22-2006, 11:58 PM   #129
GuidoHunter
is against custom titles
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to GuidoHunter Send a message via Skype™ to GuidoHunter

Well, if iggy suggests he's not the guardian, I have little choice but to vote Afrobean.

--Guido

http://andy.mikee385.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandiagod View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandiagod View Post
She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
Sentences I thought I never would have to type.
Old 04-23-2006, 11:05 AM   #130
Afrobean
Admiral in the Red Army
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuidoHunter
Well, if iggy suggests he's not the guardian, I have little choice but to vote Afrobean.
That's not the reason to vote me haha

If you would vote me for that, you might as well be asking the wolves themselves who to lynch. That PM is not a reliable source. In fact, as I'm sure it was said somewhere, the prosecutor has nothing to gain by saying something like that. And if it's true, he just told everyone that he's at least 1 witness behind what he should be, letting everyone know that his win is pushed back at least 1 day.

Now, if you are going to lynch me, you should be doing so because the alliance leader says to. Ignore the PM completely; it's just as easily from the wolves as from the prosecutor (in fact, even moreso likely it's from the wolves given that it's a second prosecutor account).

Anyway, that's 6 votes. How many for insta?
Old 04-23-2006, 11:07 AM   #131
Afrobean
Admiral in the Red Army
FFR Veteran

Just did a quick count and it looks like 1 more to insta.
Old 04-23-2006, 11:10 AM   #132
lightdarkness
Summer!!
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to lightdarkness Send a message via MSN to lightdarkness Send a message via Yahoo to lightdarkness Send a message via Skype™ to lightdarkness

Afro

Instalynch
Old 04-23-2006, 01:45 PM   #133
Kefit
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Kefit

Well damn, I expected to actually be able to be active today, and to be able to contribute to Day 2. Oh well. INSTAINSTAINSTA GOGOGOGO.

This lynch really isn't sitting right with me. In particular, I really dislike how secretive iggy is being.

Oh yeah, and I just realized, there is a flaw with the idea that witnesses come out after the prosecutor dies - if the prosecutor gets two, the witnesses could easily ask them to both come out Day 3, and state that the prosecutor was lynched on Day 2, even if he wasn't. Then no one will be in much of a mood to lynch the former witnesses, and they then have a three man alliance that only needs to make sure that the prosecutor isn't lynched.

Hmm. More thoughts on this tomorrow, I suppose.

Quote:
Originally Posted by seinno
and also thank you everone for clearing it up for me I will try to start using my two hands iv tried quit a bit i put my left hand index and middle finger middle finger is on the up arrow index on on left arrow and right hand i use my index for the down button and middle for the right button does that seem weird?
Old 04-23-2006, 02:20 PM   #134
nforcer06164
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to nforcer06164 Send a message via Skype™ to nforcer06164

Guys, I just got back on the computer. I was busy all day yesterday, and this morning. I'll get to the story and stuff when I get the chance. It may not be for a few hours, so bear with me.

PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY.
Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE!
Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squeek
My mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"
Old 04-23-2006, 06:06 PM   #135
nforcer06164
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to nforcer06164 Send a message via Skype™ to nforcer06164

Phoenix spent the rest of yesterday (the 18th of April, that is) searching for clues related to the case of Colonel Fragson. Did he find anything relevant? Well, we can't be sure. But his attitude today does seem to indicate that he's ready to take on this case with confidence. We'll learn exactly how well-prepared he is tomorrow. The case does begin on the 20th, after all. This is the truly a speedy trial, eh?

All Phoenix needed to do to defend the Colonel was to talk to him and get his permission. He was confident he would be the only one to do so; nobody had been allowed to see him, and he was visiting as early as he possibly could. This was quite an odd case, though. He and Maya decided to check in with Gumshoe first to see if there was any new developments related to the case.

April 19, 10:00 AM
Police Department - Criminal Affairs

"Hey, pal. I'm glad you came in. We've got a problem."

"Why? Did something happen to Fragson?"

"Nope. We have another murder. This time, a fellow by the name of Afrobean."

"What? Not another one!"

"Yes, I'm afraid so. The same circumstances, too . Found dead around midnight, in the exact same place as Tasselfoot. Stabbed five times in the back, twice in the throat. "

"What? How is that possible? The police already have Colonel Fragson in custody. They can't possibly accuse him!"

"Trust me, pal. The police are completely baffled. There's no suspect in this particular murder. Unfortunately, this doesn't clear Colonel Fragson of chardish's murder. I've got a bit of paperwork to do on this latest murder, so you're going to have to excuse me. Visitation is open if you want to talk to Fragson."

"Okay. Thanks, Gumshoe."

Phoenix and Maya headed off to the detention center. He was quite puzzled by this new development. Of course, he had to believe in his future client, but if Fragson was innocent of a similar murder, there had to be another murderer, a real murderer, still on the loose.

April 19, 10:08 AM
Detention Center - Visitor's Room

"I DIDN'T DO IT, I TELL YA! IT WASN'T ME! IT WASN'T ME!"

Somebody was obviously in a fit of rage. But who could it... aw hell, you already know.

"Um, Colonel Fragson? Could I talk to..."

"WHO'RE YOU? SOME KINDA DETECTIVE? I DIDN'T DO IT. LEMME ALONE, YA HEAR?"

"No, um, I'm a defense attorney. See? Here's my attorney's badge."

Phoenix showed him his attorney's badge, which he always wore on his suit. It was proof of his profession. It proved quite useful on several occasions, and this was no different.

"Oh? Well, I suppose you're here to tell me I'm undefendable, eh? Thanks fer nothin'. You can go now."

"No, it's not like that at all. I actually want to defend you tomorrow. I just want you to tell me what happened first."

"Well, I didn't do it. That's all ya need to know."

"Can't you tell me more?"

"Nope. I told ya, that's all ya need to know."

"Okay. Well, could you maybe tell me a bit about the Hobo Wars?"

"I really don't wanna relive that, kid. All ya need to know is that I quit the force when the whole ordeal was over. It troubles me often, and disturbs my sleep. I often take walks in the middle of the night to clear my mind."

"So, did you take a walk during the night of the murder?"

"Yep. Tripped over somethin' on the ground, too. No big deal, stuff like that happens. But, some guy was just starin' at me, and then started screamin' at the top of his lungs. I figured he was just nuts. Next thing I know, I see a buncha cop cars comin' down the street towards me. Three of 'em jump out of the cars, tackle me down, and cuff me. Apparently, I tripped over a body or somethin'. I didn't pay too much attention. I was tired, it was dark, and my mind was troubled. I didn't do it."

"I see. What about your gun? It was found near the body."

"I always carry my gun with me. Musta fallen when I tripped. I didn't do it."

"Okay. Would you like me to defend you tomorrow?"

"Only if you think I didn't do it."

"I do. I'll promise I'll do my best to prove you innocent. I'm going to have to ask you to keep calm tomorrow, though. It'll be a lot harder if you don't.

"I'll try, kid. Thanks."

It is now Night 3. Afrobean is a lot like Tasselfoot, chardish, and matt. He's dead. If anyone wants a voting chart posted for reference, PM me tonight with your request. Everyone knows that Afrobean was instalynched, yes, but some of you like to analyze the voting, so whatever.

Oh, that reminds me. Some of you guys need to PM me with some special info. You know the drill. Those of you that need to send me that stuff, you've got until 6:00 PM CDT tomorrow, Monday, April 24th. Yeah, that's above five minutes short of 24 hours. I'm sure you'll survive, though.

Quote:

Last edited by nforcer06164; 04-23-2006 at 07:54 PM..
Old 04-24-2006, 02:10 PM   #136
nforcer06164
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Phoenix spent the rest of that day searching for more evidence that might clear the Colonel's name. He had to do as much as possible; the trial was the next day, and he certainly had to make sure he was prepared. The big day was coming that would determine it all... was Colonel Fragson innocent or guilty?

April 20, 11:00 AM
District Court - Courtroom No. 2

*SLAM*

"Order! This court is now in session for the trial of Colonel Bubbalicious Lyman Fragson."

"Bubbalicious? You've gotta be kidding me!"

"Erm... yes, that's his name."

"The prosecution is ready, Your Honor."

"The defense is ready, Your Honor."

"Very well. Does the Prosecution have an opening statement?"

"Yes, Your Honor. Colonel Fragson worked on the police force for several years. This means that he has seen the result of murders firsthand. The Hobo Wars brought trouble to his mind, and set him to do irrational things. I plan to prove, beyond a doubt, that Colonel Fragson is indeed guilty of 1st degree murder."

"This is ridiculous! Why did you have to say that? It's your job! We're not idiots!"

"No, but you are! Please refrain from further outbursts!"

The man making constant outbursts in the courtroom was just a normal spectator, but much more disruptive than the judge had seen in a while. Unrest was occasional in any case, but this was somewhat ridiculous.

"Maybe we can continue now? Does the Defense have a statement?"

"Nothing at this time, Your Honor."

"Very well. Would the Prosecution like to describe the murder weapon?"

"Of course, Your Honor. Unfortunately, the murder weapon is not in our possession, but-"

"Are you kidding me? How can you convict a man without the weapon? My grandma can make a better case that this, and she's dead!"

"YOU! One more outburst, and I will find you in contempt of court! Now, please continue, Mr. Edgeworth."

"...Of course, Your Honor. Although we do not have the weapon, we do know that the murder was committed with a five-inch blade. The weapon was used to stab the victim, chardish, five times in the back, and twice in the throat. That is all at this time."

"Very well. Would the Prosecution like to call its first witness?"

"Indeed. The Prosecution calls-"

"This is ridiculous! You're ridiculous! You can't convict this man! You don't have the brains to do it! You're an idiot!"

"SIR! You have been found in contempt of court! Bailiff, remove this man from the court immediately!"

The judge was fuming. The bailiff moved slowly from the front of the room to the back, towards the seat where the man was sitting. When he reached the man, though, he put up a bit of a fight...

"What are you gonna do, huh? You can't make me move, I'm Kefit! I take orders from no one!"

Kefit turned the other way and closed his eyes, sticking his nose in the air. The bailiff promptly responded by bopping him over the head once, swiftly and firmly, with his nightstick.

"WARRRghghghgg... I feel the colors... they smell... ear wax...."

The bailiff grabbed his collar and dragged him out of the courtroom, dropping him on the sidewalk outside the building. He promptly returned, and the case continued, minus one Kefit.

It is now Day 3. Kefit was attacked by three rabid opossums and seven deranged seagulls while lying half-conscious on the sidewalk. My, that didn't take long.

iggymatrixcounter (Iggy911Mc)
Kilgamayan (bjstrattonim)
mattc16 (mattc16mcfc)
blahblah18 (mastr414)
Kefit (Kefit42)
chardish (This Is Chardish)
GuidoHunter (ElSoyokaze)
Wilkin (Wilkini Evili) - phantom'd ONCE
talisman (stressreliefball)
YuYuRevolution (insanelikeafish)
Tasselfoot (Tasselfoot)
HansSky (notsofaroff)
Afrobean (Afrobean16)
nickadeemus (crevelkid)
Tps222 (Tps7910)
lightdarkness (lightdarkness42)

You have until 9PM on Wednesday, April 26th to vote. I'm not going to say anything clever this time. Just make sure you vote before deadline, kiddies.

Quote:
Old 04-24-2006, 02:19 PM   #137
blahblah18
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to blahblah18

ok certain things need to happen. Yes the witnesses need to come out and announce that they were witnesses if the prosecutor dies. This is because they are now humans and the human team absolutely needs to know when the prosecutor dies, it is more important for the humans to know it then the wolves, because the wolves always gain frmo killing someone, it is the humans that are torn between what they need to do. Iggy's still alive and therefore there should be a good number of people that have been come up human. Now those people may be witnesses or the master wolf, but that's not as important as the leftover list guaranteeing the prosecutor and 2 other wolves (assuming none of those 3 are dead) So let the day begin and I anxiously await if anyone has anything to say

Old 04-24-2006, 02:28 PM   #138
FishFishRevolution
GotR Creator
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to FishFishRevolution Send a message via Yahoo to FishFishRevolution Send a message via Skype™ to FishFishRevolution

Personally, I think there should be a lot of posting of suspicions. WOLF suspicions; there is no way to follow that horrible bandwagon for voting patterns yesterday. I don't see any reason why we don't all take those top three wolf suspicions we sent to iggy, and post them.

Wolves: tps, blah, hans/afro

I gave less than adaquite reasoning in my big colorful post on tps. While I think he could've masterminded some of those PMs, he also fits with the Tass and matt kill. I'm not too sure how to analyze the Kefit kill; he was doing some very long, helpful posting, maybe his suspicions were getting too close (does anyone talk to him on AIM?). Perhaps it was not tps's idea to off Kefit, and therefore throw people off his tracks for a bit.

The above statements are riddled with spelling errors because I typed this quickly. Please forgive me.
Old 04-24-2006, 02:39 PM   #139
iggymatrixcounter
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Today is ver key guys, as it is the first day that the prosecution could win.

You need to do lots and lots of talking, posting, showing everyone AIM convos, whatever.

Just as a reminder:
wolves > greens = wolf victory (earliest end of day 4)
greys survive until night 4 = grey victory (earliest end of day 3)
no wolves* = human victory (earliest end of day 3)

*any amount of greys can be alive but as long as there are no wolves then humans win
Old 04-24-2006, 03:01 PM   #140
talisman
Resident Penguin
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to talisman

blah you must have missed that post by wilkin where he points out that the witnesses can come out even if the prosecutor is still alive and there would be no way to tell if they were lying or not.
Closed Thread