Old 12-14-2022, 10:07 PM   #1
Dizzy_Gear
FFR Player

Default It's about time I got back into 6k

It's nice to see others starting to play 6k again. I have been struggling to improve my 4k scores for a while now and figured it was about time I got back into 6k seriously. Feels like it's been almost a decade since I last took it seriously lol

Sightread. Shocked I even did this well. Still have a lot of rust to scrape off.

At least it's a ddp lol Have always loved this song. Can't wait to finally PFC AAA this. Hopefully I can get sub 50 within the next few weeks.

I guess muscle memory from grinding this song so much was still there. Yes, I'm still going to grind this song until I can AA it at 1.5x rate.

w/ vid
https://youtu.be/Nu6NDA_0BfE
Dizzy_Gear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2022, 08:46 PM   #2
Dizzy_Gear
FFR Player

Default Re: It's about time I got back into 6k

I'm slowly working away at the rust, and I can clearly feel it in my forearms when using my ring fingers. It's like going back to the gym after being out of shape for a while lol I'm just glad that my chord cohesion accuracy from 4k is translating well into 6k. I still struggle greatly with brackets and ring trills, though.

I'm happy with that MA, even though I have a better score that's a black flag, but with 30 less Marvelouses.

Another fairly decent accuracy score with a missflag that I'll need to fix.

Shocked at my MA here. The missflag is unfortunate, but not surprising.

I struggled with this. It's right at about the difficulty level I need to work on for speed. Impressed I increased my MA that much in a short period of time.

This was another struggle for me because of the fairly fast brackets in the middle section.

Another shocking MA jump. Struggled less, but still trips me up due to unfamiliarity with the chart. Still an amazing g|d chart, as usual.

This caught me off-guard, considering I only flubbed up the very last trill section. Coulda swore I missed more than 2 in that section. Lots of early greats tho lololol

And finally,
I'm 100% certain the MSD is busted for this chart considering how easy it is. It's a great exercise, though, and I need to play all difficulties more.

Here is a video of M.A.M.A.:
https://youtu.be/AxsiO9iE7uQ
Dizzy_Gear is offline   Reply With Quote