Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Flash Flash Revolution > Brag Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-15-2015, 02:19 AM   #1
Meatyguy
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Default Quest to obtain PianoCore Token

So, I was trying to get my average rank below 500 ever since I got it under 1000 a few months ago. Then, I got bored and decided to see what tokens I was missing. So, I've started to work on the PianoCore token (get a positive score on all public songs).

Currently..... I have 274 songs that have no score recorded yet. Good. Lord. And quite a few are in the 70-99 rank which just makes me QQ when I see them in my list.

Hopefully, by the time that I'm done getting the token, I'll also be under 500 average rank I'm currently sitting at 621 according to levelranks.

Last edited by Meatyguy; 09-15-2015 at 02:20 AM..
Meatyguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2015, 04:48 AM   #2
sickufully
Sir Krisk
FFR Veteran

Default Re: Quest to obtain PianoCore Token

Shouldn't take you too long. If you're looking for an easy way out, you can just play the first note of each unplayed song and quit out. It will still count as a positive score but then you're not really experiencing all the awesome songs in the difficulty range. Either way, best of luck.

Also, if you're wanting to get under 500 avg rank, just play your worst ranked songs. Just by looking at your levelranks, I can see there a few 1-20 difficulty songs, which you should be able to AAA or at least SDG, and that should make your avg rank plummet.
Old 09-15-2015, 01:27 PM   #3
Meatyguy
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Default Re: Quest to obtain PianoCore Token

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickufully View Post
Shouldn't take you too long. If you're looking for an easy way out, you can just play the first note of each unplayed song and quit out. It will still count as a positive score but then you're not really experiencing all the awesome songs in the difficulty range. Either way, best of luck.

Also, if you're wanting to get under 500 avg rank, just play your worst ranked songs. Just by looking at your levelranks, I can see there a few 1-20 difficulty songs, which you should be able to AAA or at least SDG, and that should make your avg rank plummet.
Both of which I've already been doing for the past week. At first, I was just playing my worst ranked songs and improving them (some I haven't played in over 5 years) and I thought about doing the quick way for the token but that would require me to play the files again at some point so I'm going through them fully. I got two blackflags last night on lvl 40 songs..... I would rather miss arrows and have like 5 goods than a blackflag since now the only way to improve that song is to AAA it.
Meatyguy is offline   Reply With Quote