Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game > TWG Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 04-9-2017, 04:37 PM   #221
flashflash account
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG CLXVI: Fall Of An Empire Game Thread Day 2

Well it's kind of what I've mentioned earlier in conjunction with what haku has told me. I suspect that she's using LA as an excuse to not participate when in reality she just doesn't want to put the work in to act human. She did respond to me earlier somewhere but all she said there was I'm from the Midwest going to LA is a dream come true you wouldn't understand but didn't have any game content, which is what I asked for. Her play this game is different from previous ones and I don't think her trip to LA is why
Old 04-9-2017, 04:48 PM   #222
Tokzic
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Tokzic

paging roundbox and fascistpluto to the werewolf game area

Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what
Old 04-9-2017, 04:59 PM   #223
Soundwave-
Carry your failures proud
FFR Veteran

1. DBP
Hasn't done anything particularly wolfy, but seems to be an overly suspicious town. If these suspicions are as strong as they seem, I'd like to see him pursue them equally as strong. Null

2. Flashflashaccount
Reads and generally play doesn't hold up when cross-referenced. See: Nakah. I'm not going to hard read wolf, but he's my lynch pick. Seems fairly uncooperative as well. Scum lean

3. Hakulyte
Volume town. Seems very organic and has put a lot of effort into getting the game moving. Trending down because his recent scum leans seem a bit unsupported, but he's also probably just getting a bit antsy. Town read

4. Nakah
Anti-town, broke down, then disappeared. He's an easy clear than flashflash at this point but he's not around. It makes me sad. Scum lean

5. DFR
Kinda fell off my list of people I need to talk to, I should fix that. Seems town but seems fairly inactive from my perspective, I'll give a null

6. raeko
Really feeling town by tone, need to hear more reads from though, otherwise she's going to slip null. town lean

7. Tokzic
Same boat with DFR, intentions seem town thus far but I haven't heard enough from him to clear. null

8. FreezIn
Intentions seem town, has been giving reads. Needs more, he could be a strong town player if he steps up. town lean

9. TyrantNeptune
null

10. roundbox
Also null. I'm feeling he could be town, but I've heard literally nothing from him save for a few lines in the first voice chat.

11. eva
Town tone read. I'd like to talk some more to get some JUICY JUICE but I just can't see her current play not being organic as it stands. town read
Originally Posted by [11:38 PM] Hakulyte
only person who can legit tilt me is like YoshL
Quote:
Originally Posted by スンファンさん
右に3回回らない限り間違います。
Old 04-9-2017, 05:52 PM   #224
Tps222
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Tps222 Send a message via Yahoo to Tps222 Send a message via Skype™ to Tps222

THE GAME PHASE HAS BEEN EXTENDED BY 7 HOURS FOR SAKE OF CONVENIENCE.

It now ends at 7 PM PST 10 PM EST tomorrow.
Old 04-9-2017, 06:02 PM   #225
danceflashrevo
scumfan is scared of aa
FFR Veteran

1. Soundwave- - wolf. felt wolfy logic and vibes coming from him. I don't like his trolling vibes, memeing and such. Also I get an apprehensive vibe from him.
2. TyrantNeptune - null
3. FreeznIce - town, i've liked him this game. his attack in d0 seemed very genuine and from a towny perspective, i don't see him being as aggressive as wolf in general.
4. Lightknight - Null. ? logic, really confusing, really afk
5. mellonxcollie - town. my interactions with her make me feel like she is.
6. tokzic - slight town. my interactions with him make me seem like he's town but it's a pretty weak sense.
7. Dabackpack - I thought he was town. he kinda mia'd a bit but it looks like he's back and interacting in vc as i type this. too bad i can't join
8. Hakulyte - Town but trending downwards. The fact he's still alive scares me because he was most widely townread person but I don't think he's worth being paranoid over yet.
9. DanikaBanana - rip
10. evanescence - null. She's very quick to be off topic, and I haven't really felt any solving vibes coming from her.
11. roundbox - null to scum. I haven't liked his tone all game. He's felt absent mentally and literally. I feel as if he's apprehensive to help town.
12. danceflashrevo - hi
13. Choof - I think he was town at the end of it all. I disagree with the wagon, I dont know how it happened really but w/e
14. flashflash account - Null. I've sense pretty ? logic at times but eh.

Why are you here?
Old 04-9-2017, 06:03 PM   #226
danceflashrevo
scumfan is scared of aa
FFR Veteran

homework is lame and gross and i have to find some public speaking event to go to in a week but idk where to go

Why are you here?
Old 04-10-2017, 12:12 PM   #227
flashflash account
FFR Player

I have had a lot of thoughts while working (turns out boring jobs can be good) but I'm not going to be able to address them all until night phase, and a lot of it is relative to other parts so I can't just give one or two of my thoughts and then complete the rest later but I want everyone to consider the danika kill
Old 04-10-2017, 12:22 PM   #228
Lightknight924
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Lightknight924
Default Re: TWG CLXVI: Fall Of An Empire Game Thread Night 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by danceflashrevo View Post
why wasn't haku killed wtf?

also lol that soundwave slip but unfortunately i think you could read that in a different way, but consdering he was under some heat last phase i dont think the world i'm seeing is the right one.
I have to type this post on my phone so I may have to break it up for all the quotes. Starting this post with saying that after I read through everyone's posts since Day 1 ended, I dont believe DFR is actually truly as surprised about Haku'd death as he wants to lead us to believe. Something he sounds like he's "reacting" about to seem human.

ALSO in this next part in his post about soundwave's "slip up," he sounds like he's trying to leave us with the impression that he's unsure of what to think. This self-doubt edge to his post strikes me as fishy with DFR.

ALSO of this entire phase, and mostly last one, he seems to have been able to chime only bit by bit with his posts in without any spotlight. More to come in a second.
Old 04-10-2017, 12:30 PM   #229
Lightknight924
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by danceflashrevo View Post
1. Soundwave- - wolf. felt wolfy logic and vibes coming from him. I don't like his trolling vibes, memeing and such. Also I get an apprehensive vibe from him.
2. TyrantNeptune - null
3. FreeznIce - town, i've liked him this game. his attack in d0 seemed very genuine and from a towny perspective, i don't see him being as aggressive as wolf in general.
4. Lightknight - Null. ? logic, really confusing, really afk
5. mellonxcollie - town. my interactions with her make me feel like she is.
6. tokzic - slight town. my interactions with him make me seem like he's town but it's a pretty weak sense.
7. Dabackpack - I thought he was town. he kinda mia'd a bit but it looks like he's back and interacting in vc as i type this. too bad i can't join
8. Hakulyte - Town but trending downwards. The fact he's still alive scares me because he was most widely townread person but I don't think he's worth being paranoid over yet.
9. DanikaBanana - rip
10. evanescence - null. She's very quick to be off topic, and I haven't really felt any solving vibes coming from her.
11. roundbox - null to scum. I haven't liked his tone all game. He's felt absent mentally and literally. I feel as if he's apprehensive to help town.
12. danceflashrevo - hi
13. Choof - I think he was town at the end of it all. I disagree with the wagon, I dont know how it happened really but w/e
14. flashflash account - Null. I've sense pretty ? logic at times but eh.
This next post doesnt appear for two pages and it seems to come out of nowhere that DFR just drops in and posts a reads list without being prompted to by any heat from the rest of us. As if this is an attempt at a noble gesture to "solve things" when to me in reality it's his attempt to self-clear himself from any impending heat for the phase. I dont buy into his demeanor whatsoever.

ALSO DFR seemed rather confident from early on about Danika's humanity, supposrdly after being around her irl, but what if it wasnt just about that, and he had some higher knowledge that she had to be human, AND what if she was chosen to be the night 1 kill because she confided with him irl that she kinda wanted out of the game due to not feeling up to what we were playing? Did she not say to us all in the voice chat that she didnt really know what she was doing and that she was real busy irl?

It seems to me like her being chosen to be a N1 kill could have been decided as a ploy to make DFR seem less likely wolfy, since who would expect DFR to off his irl friend?
Old 04-10-2017, 12:38 PM   #230
Lightknight924
FFR Player

DFR is my choice for today. His non-chalant approach has been too passive and sneaky and it's setting off alarms to me big time now.
Old 04-10-2017, 12:52 PM   #231
Lightknight924
FFR Player

I meant to phrase the first post as "I dont think he's as surprised about saying why wasnt haku killed as he'd like us to believe." As in he's feigning it to seem human.
Old 04-10-2017, 01:50 PM   #232
danceflashrevo
scumfan is scared of aa
FFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG CLXVI: Fall Of An Empire Game Thread Night 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightknight924 View Post
I dont believe DFR is actually truly as surprised about Haku'd death as he wants to lead us to believe. Something he sounds like he's "reacting" about to seem human.
Okay, I want you to think of something. Someone is the most town read person in the game. Do you kill them or not. Haku was the most townread person in the game so it makes sense to kill him. Even in the case of PR hunting, like he seemed confident this game. It doesn't make sense to me and I believe it didn't make sense to a lot of people.

Quote:
ALSO in this next part in his post about soundwave's "slip up," he sounds like he's trying to leave us with the impression that he's unsure of what to think. This self-doubt edge to his post strikes me as fishy with DFR.
I don't think you fully grasp what I was saying in that post or at all what I was insinuating.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nakah

ALSO of this entire phase, and mostly last one, he seems to have been able to chime only bit by bit with his posts in without any spotlight. More to come in a second.
It's like I'm busy or something :zzz: I said to probe me or pm me if you need me. I'll be active as much as I can. I even tried to PM you at one point and you didn't respond lol.

Quote:
This next post doesnt appear for two pages and it seems to come out of nowhere that DFR just drops in and posts a reads list without being prompted to by any heat from the rest of us. As if this is an attempt at a noble gesture to "solve things" when to me in reality it's his attempt to self-clear himself from any impending heat for the phase. I dont buy into his demeanor whatsoever.
What lmao. Sorry for trying to be helpful rofl. Tbf freezin asked for some stuff like that in the chat so...

Quote:
Originally Posted by nakah
ALSO DFR seemed rather confident from early on about Danika's humanity, supposrdly after being around her irl, but what if it wasnt just about that, and he had some higher knowledge that she had to be human, AND what if she was chosen to be the night 1 kill because she confided with him irl that she kinda wanted out of the game due to not feeling up to what we were playing? Did she not say to us all in the voice chat that she didnt really know what she was doing and that she was real busy irl?
I seemed confident because I can read her face IRL and I know she can't lie to me. Is it a sin to have a strong town read in someone? What merit does that even give me if I kill of my strong town read that trusts me back?? I talked to her everyday, I have the same classes as her basically. I have the same homework as her basically. We were kinda trying to solve the game together. Of course you can't really believe me on this but like, I got really bummed when she died because some of the only motivation of me playing this game was to play it with her because I thought it would be fun to solve stuff and actually be able to talk about it IRL.

Quote:
It seems to me like her being chosen to be a N1 kill could have been decided as a ploy to make DFR seem less likely wolfy, since who would expect DFR to off his irl friend?
I want you to look at it from my pov. Why would it make sense to do that?

Why are you here?
Old 04-10-2017, 04:01 PM   #233
Tps222
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Tps222 Send a message via Yahoo to Tps222 Send a message via Skype™ to Tps222

5 Hours Left in Day 2

Current Vote Count:

(2)flash-soundwave,freezin
(1)roundbox-tokzic
(1)eva-flashflash
(1)danceflashrevo-lightknight924

Yet To Vote: Everyone else
Old 04-10-2017, 04:21 PM   #234
Lightknight924
FFR Player

Alright DFR if I were to take your response for being honest, why do you feel Haku is the most town read player? I dont read his confidence/action this game as completely town and I still hold doubt about his role. Idk maybe its just me but I tend to read people differently than what seems to be the common way to town read everyone.

In short what do you feel are the top likeliest wolves DFR?
Old 04-10-2017, 04:22 PM   #235
Lightknight924
FFR Player

Also Im at work till 7 so my efforts to post will be sparse
Old 04-10-2017, 04:24 PM   #236
danceflashrevo
scumfan is scared of aa
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Alright DFR if I were to take your response for being honest, why do you feel Haku is the most town read player? I dont read his confidence/action this game as completely town and I still hold doubt about his role. Idk maybe its just me but I tend to read people differently than what seems to be the common way to town read everyone.
I thought he was the most town read player because most everyone said he was town.

Quote:
In short what do you feel are the top likeliest wolves DFR?
I posted a reads list earlier that you kinda berated me for but... soundwave > rbx > tyrant/nakah

Why are you here?
Old 04-10-2017, 04:55 PM   #237
mellonxcollie
Sectional Moderator
TGB Queen
Sectional Moderator

Send a message via AIM to mellonxcollie Send a message via MSN to mellonxcollie Send a message via Skype™ to mellonxcollie

TOWNY

FreeznIce - After voice chatting last night I feel pretty good about him. He seemed to have a natural investigative stance toward things. I liked his progression on Nakah and it seemed like genuine confusion and suspicion when he went after him, and we have mind melded in a few areas.

Hakulyte - He seems very open to chatting and open with information which is beneficial for town. I think he has been making some interesting plays which some people see as trying to “lead” town but I think he is mostly just trying to gauge people’s reactions to his ideas, and is solving the game in his own way. He seems like he is being very investigative

Dabackpack - it’s a tone read fight me. Whatever, I don’t think he’s a likely lynch anyway and I will re-evaluate tomorrow but for now I’m fine with town reading him

IN THE MIDDLE

Danceflashrevo - I definitely buy that the NK kind of clears him, but I also think that could be a smart wolf play. I know he’s said to chat more one on one with him, so I should do that to get him out of my “middle” area.

Soundwave - he seems genuine in his reactions in voice chat. I have trouble remembering what he has done specifically this game which kind of worries me that maybe he is blending into the crowd. Or maybe I just have a terrible memory

Lightknight - you confuse the shit out of me. I sort of get what he was doing with fucking around in the early game and prodding for things to happen, but the way he handled being questioned afterward made him seem like he was buckling under pressure. I like his tone in voice chat and he seems like he asks a lot of questions to investigate, but I don’t really get some of his other behaviour and his vote on DFR kinda seems like it came out of nowhere

Evanescence - I would give her a town read based on tone, and the fact that she was present early in the game while she had excuses to fly UTR. However I don’t want to read her on tone alone, her votes seemed convenient but that makes sense for someone who is busy. Basically I need to hear more from her about the game to be able to solidify my read based on more than just tone

WOLFY

Tokzic - I am a little bit suspicious about how quickly he cleared me IRL and was a bit suspicious of potential pocketing. It would be advantageous to wolf Tokzic to get me into an alliance with him but I would expect town Tokzic to be a bit more weary in general. Since our IRL encounter I feel he has been a bit secretive

flashflash account - It seems like he withholds information slightly. Rather than being open it seems like he prefers to do things all secretive. He often avoids directly answering questions in the chat and answers with jokes or deflections. Him asking for a bunch of specific logs from a bunch of specific people strikes me as kind of odd. The fact that he self voted and then just unvoted seems very odd to me too

TyrantNeptune - plz talk. I had a brief one on one with Neptune and they seemed sparse, didn’t really say much and mostly defended making a safety vote on yourself (?). I get this might be a culture thing from other sites but it still seems like a weird thing to be focused on for the majority of our short chat. That’s really all I have so plz talk more, seems UTR on purpose

Roundbox - I didn’t like his barebones vote and in voice chat he seemed willing to avoid answering questions if he could. Idk it's more of a vibe I am getting and not seeing any roundbox town tells or his normal investigative spirit. If I saw more of that this read could potentially change

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
people like you are how trump gets elected
Old 04-10-2017, 05:04 PM   #238
danceflashrevo
scumfan is scared of aa
FFR Veteran

Pressure on tokzic? Pressure on tokzic.

tokzic

Why are you here?
Old 04-10-2017, 06:52 PM   #239
Tokzic
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Tokzic

"pressure on tokzic" *drops vote and leaves*

Soundwave

Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what
Old 04-10-2017, 07:06 PM   #240
DaBackpack
~ お ま ん こ ~

Send a message via Skype™ to DaBackpack

soundwave going to parrot this, nothing you have done or said yesterday or today has assuaged my suspicions on you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moogy View Post
no one cares
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog View Post
there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statistic
Closed Thread