Closed Thread

Old 11-11-2009, 01:16 PM   #21
u84
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG XC: Deja Vu POSTGAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by tupacodaman View Post
u8477 (12:49:23 AM):Two things. One, condense your texts to one paragraph and not eight. My phone can't handle it, lol. And two, i'd say you're in luck because both of them u8477 (12:49:27 AM):have been seered. Afro is definitely human and syhto is red. But i want to lead her on a bit to extract who her partners are, so don't say anything to anu8477 (12:49:28 AM):yone yet.

geez calm down man, maybe afro did f up a little, but look at what you said above. wtf did you want me to think when you tell me 5 people have been seered in 4 nights?
We were talking about different people before that. Why do you think I said "Afro is definitely human and syhto is red?" If I had seered Afro I would have said green because he was seered that. I said he was human because I trusted him. I didn't tell you he was seered..Damn you and your misunderstanding, haha.

And Afro, you said specifically in our chat that we would rush vote her at the end of night so as to drag any more information out of her. I asked you if you were sure about it and if you wanted to just do it then and you said no.

So, you tell me to wait until later and then bring this all up while I'm gone. If you had some suspicion, you could have sent me a message on AIM. it goes DIRECTLY TO MY PHONE if I'm not online.. No, instead, you seem to have forgotten everything we talked about and went on to kill me anyway.

And Tupac, I said the same to you. I told you I would talk to you about it when I got home. Instead, I come home to this ****. I said I'd post it in the thread later because I had to talk to everyone else first and GET HOME. How can I post online when I'm on my phone?

Then i remembered i found the package last night while drunk and put it on in excitement, then immediately passed out.

Last edited by: Tasselfoot; 7 minutes ago. Reason: I am your MILF.
Old 11-11-2009, 01:20 PM   #22
AC1speakerbox
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to AC1speakerbox Send a message via MSN to AC1speakerbox

ouch
Old 11-11-2009, 02:19 PM   #23
tupacodaman
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to tupacodaman

ok, fine, I reread that entire convo and see that you did mean fic and syhto had both been seered. however, in the convo, we had been talking about fic, syhto, and afro as potential wolves. then, you said "they have both been seered", which created ambiguity because you could have meant any two of the three. and then you said "afro is definitely human and syhto is red", so I was like "oh hm, that's who he meant. and since he couldn't have seered that many people, he's probably bs'ing this whole seer thing".

basically I see what you meant, but keep in mind that most people would have thought what I thought myself from the structure of your sentences
Old 11-11-2009, 02:24 PM   #24
Panda Express
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Panda Express

We is r bad humans. Round 2 of Parental supervision unavoidable.

I blame myself, I had the means and the info to get Sytho lynched, and I didn't act on it due to newfag syndrome. Almost like a rare form of being shy.

AND I DIDN'T FAKE THAT STUFF ABOUT SYTHO! It was when I said I was at work and could only communicate via MSN and sytho was the only one i talked to, I mentioned that about Ruritsu being seer. I guess I need to reconsider before I sign up for another game like this if I'm going to play like that.
Old 11-11-2009, 02:56 PM   #25
u84
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda Express View Post
We is r bad humans. Round 2 of Parental supervision unavoidable.

I blame myself, I had the means and the info to get Sytho lynched, and I didn't act on it due to newfag syndrome. Almost like a rare form of being shy.

AND I DIDN'T FAKE THAT STUFF ABOUT SYTHO! It was when I said I was at work and could only communicate via MSN and sytho was the only one i talked to, I mentioned that about Ruritsu being seer. I guess I need to reconsider before I sign up for another game like this if I'm going to play like that.
In Engrish please?

Then i remembered i found the package last night while drunk and put it on in excitement, then immediately passed out.

Old 11-11-2009, 05:02 PM   #26
FictionJunction
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to FictionJunction Send a message via MSN to FictionJunction Send a message via Yahoo to FictionJunction Send a message via Skype™ to FictionJunction

excuse me while I bask in the glory of being the only one who openly considered the possibility of the blues hiding in the open.

ahh, yess. This feels great.

I want to apologize to u84 for actually voting for him even if it was after his lynch. The way I saw it was, if he's for real he'll get killed via vote rush anyway and I'd rather hear him retort before he I added to it. I didn't think he was behind some sort of master plan but the idea was ridiculously attractive. Arfo sold it, syhto pulling the strings from behind the scenes.

And my LEAP OF FAITH vote on Syhto was serious.
Old 11-11-2009, 05:11 PM   #27
Syhto
BuMP it
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Syhto

I was going to do whatever means necessary to not get lynched and win that day phase. I wasn't going to keep it going on. Regardless of what you think, the wolves probably still would have won if u84 hadn't been caught in a lie. And I was going to speak and touch base with afro regardless of whether I believed in u84 or not. Afro was bound to ask for logs, u84, it was kind of silly to alter them.

Furthermore, we only needed one vote on a human to haul ass and get them insta'd right away. I don't understand why everyone thinks I would have been lynched if not for _____. Frankly I don't believe it.

Afro, by all means, you can take full credit for getting your own seer lynched if you want to. It's true, I just went along with whatever you said at that point. I was what the ****ing myself at what was going on. Getting you off of my back was a major thing I needed to accomplish. That made it pretty easy. I had suspicions of u84 playing across the board on this. That's why I tried to speak to everyone. You were just never online or talking to me when I was trying to talk to you.

u84, you were playing the hand you were dealt this game the best you could. I would have done it a lot differently. Regardless, your lie(s) are really what cost you your life. It could have been anyone that was lynched and lost the humans the game. You were responsible for yourself first. **** the team (no offense). Blues need to try to stay alive. You should have just focused on getting me lynched, rather than mostly having afro do it for you. It isn't hard to get afro to dog someone.

All in all, thanks for the mvp. Truthfully I worked my ass off this game to reach the end with my team intact. Afro, thanks for enabling me. But you aren't really the driving force in this game. Really. You're not. It doesn't all depend on who you're going after, I could have won with or without you on my tail. Truly I kept you alive to anaylze your game more and provide a challenge for myself. I wasn't that impressed.

note: I'm not being egotistical. Afro, it's really easy to throw whatever accusation you want onto anyone and not allow them to explain themselves in full without making every single mistake some kind of proof of their guilt. It's true that's one tactic to use, but you don't do it very well. All you do is instill fear into people talking. Let people ****ing talk.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Tao of Dossar
I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.

Last edited by Syhto; 11-11-2009 at 08:38 PM..
Old 11-11-2009, 05:15 PM   #28
Syhto
BuMP it
FFR Veteran

And don't respond to me in your typical dissection form. Just shut your mouth for once, and consider what I'm saying. You know it's true.
Quote:
I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.
Old 11-11-2009, 05:37 PM   #29
Syhto
BuMP it
FFR Veteran

Let's all learn from this, talk and assert yourselves more.
Quote:
Old 11-11-2009, 06:06 PM   #30
Viccica
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Viccica Send a message via MSN to Viccica

I apologize for my inactivity. I was anticipating to have a lot more free time than I actually did but a lot of things ended up coming up over the past few days and well.. Frankly, we didn't have subs to cover for me or I'd have stepped down. The one sub we DID use was inactive as well as me. I figured it'd be a bit silly to request a sub. I was active enough to play and while I didn't contribute a lot in regards to posting, I did talk to a few people throughout (Panda, Ruritsu, Tupac towards the end and of course the wolf team)

I think we should split into two smaller games. Instead of putting better players in parental advisory games we should reinstate jtwg. As much as you guys don't want to I feel it's kind of needed at this point.

In view of current events in the banking market, does that refer to me or to you?

Sincerely,

Your Client
Eco Friendly
~Chu
Old 11-11-2009, 06:13 PM   #31
Viccica
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Viccica Send a message via MSN to Viccica

Also, tupac the people I gave for a wolf list to you was emerald, sytho, a2p and I think fic. I intentionally made it reasonable but still with a chance of being wrong. So I think maybe you should pay attention more lol.

I was sad to only hear from you once the whole game, though. We're supposed to be buddies and stuff. Same to you, emerald. >

In view of current events in the banking market, does that refer to me or to you?

Sincerely,

Your Client
Eco Friendly
~Chu
Old 11-11-2009, 08:13 PM   #32
Makilaz
TWG Princess
FFR Veteran

Send a message via ICQ to Makilaz Send a message via AIM to Makilaz Send a message via MSN to Makilaz Send a message via Yahoo to Makilaz Send a message via Skype™ to Makilaz

We don't have enough people for jTWG. Keep it simple from here on out. I'd like to outright ban those RPG-esque things that we've been having up until these past few games, as they don't even resemble TWG after a certain point.

Most, if not all of us suck ass at this game. It's not going to improve unless we play a lot of simpler games and actually enforce activity.
Old 11-11-2009, 08:52 PM   #33
tupacodaman
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to tupacodaman

if you guys haven't already, can you please look at what hufsa/fiver posted, and what I commented? I really do think these games are not balanced for multiple reasons. at the very least, we should take away a wolf or do something else to fix the human:wolf ratio. Right now, with the seer and psychic left in very limited roles due to lack of a guard, they're basically just regular humans, and we're basically just hoping that we get one wolf in the first 3 nights. If we don't, then it's pretty much gg.

Anyway, I understand why we're playing these games, but I refuse to let "bad luck" (manti being psychic and wolved night 1) and "good wolf play" account for all four wolves still being in the game, both in this game and the previous one. it is true that there has been A wolf each game that has played well, but certainly not all of the wolves as a whole. does no one else agree on any of this? and even if we somehow fix the activity issues, would that even help if the game is just inherently set up to fail (bad ratio, bunch of humans in the dark with no alliance versus four wolves who know each other)?

Last edited by tupacodaman; 11-11-2009 at 08:55 PM..
Old 11-11-2009, 08:59 PM   #34
A2P
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to A2P

heres another suggestion

speed twg

just set up an AIM room with 10 people and play it inside there
2 wolves 1 seer

it'll get people thinking more
Old 11-11-2009, 08:59 PM   #35
A2P
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

plus activity is almost automatically not an issue
Old 11-11-2009, 09:00 PM   #36
A2P
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

In fact let me set this **** up right now brb
Old 11-11-2009, 09:02 PM   #37
FictionJunction
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to FictionJunction Send a message via MSN to FictionJunction Send a message via Yahoo to FictionJunction Send a message via Skype™ to FictionJunction

so, mafia. online.
Old 11-11-2009, 09:03 PM   #38
u84
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Yeah, definitely stick to simple games. And Syhto, please don't adapt the rzr-mindset.. The last thing we need is another ****ty player with a giant head, although, you're at least not as ****ty as him.. Yes, I believe everyone already gave you credit; you were pretty good. But the fact is, you would have been lynched if it weren't for Afro forgetting or downright disregarding our plans. There's no way to argue that. You're a good player in the making, but don't let it get to you.

Afro, you are a good player and I would hope you don't change your tactics simply because it's too in-your-face. People need to learn to be just like that, if not more so. We need more timid players to adapt to the more aggressive players, not the other way around.

And dammit, the only reason I was caught is because Afro got retarded. I'll admit I made a mistake in trusting you, but that's the only thing I'd say I did to screw myself. The rest was faulty 'partners.'

Old 11-11-2009, 09:05 PM   #39
A2P
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by FictionJunction View Post
so, mafia. online.
exactly
Old 11-11-2009, 09:10 PM   #40
Syhto
BuMP it
FFR Veteran

no, my point is that you have no idea what would have happened. So stop pulling that **** in either direction.
Quote:
Closed Thread