Old 12-3-2004, 12:21 AM   #161
alainbryden
Seen your member
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

I vote to change the system to 32 hour from the second day on.

Anyways, here's something helpful for a change...
Attached Images
File Type: gif guide.gif (10.5 KB, 96 views)
Old 12-3-2004, 05:19 AM   #162
lightdarkness
Summer!!
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to lightdarkness Send a message via MSN to lightdarkness Send a message via Yahoo to lightdarkness Send a message via Skype™ to lightdarkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tasselfoot
wtf... ld and cypher. both of you... what on earth is with the random voting. we've had 10 pages worth of posts, and both of you are random voting. i don't really care that i got one of those votes... i care that you're random voting.

if y'all dont wind up changing your votes before time is up, both of your actions are very suspicious... and flat out stupid.
Every hunch I had was destroyed after talking to those people, and others on aim.

It wouldn't be fair to keep their vote, and allow other people to think I was voting for him for the same reasons, because in reality, I no longer think he is a wolf.

And Yea, I change my vote a hell of a lot, I think I changed my vote 80 times in previous TWGs. It's just an extremely paranoid game.

And Tass, I still have over a day to get a new hunch on someone, 60 hours is a lot of time to convince someone you aren't a wolf, and I don't think any of the people I have talked to are wolves.
Old 12-3-2004, 06:56 AM   #163
User6773

Vote changed to Qreepy.

Cypher's not going to die tonight anyway, and Qreepy is #2 on my suspicion list. This whole deal about wanting to get seered (I think he's brought it up about 4 times now) kind of leads me to believe he may be the master wolf, hoping that the seer will forget that just because someone comes up as human doesn't mean that they're inerrantly human. Still a 1/13 chance they're being lied to.

The master wolf would very much want to be seered because then they could mislead the humans even more effectively with impunity.

Old 12-3-2004, 10:40 AM   #164
lightdarkness
Summer!!
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to lightdarkness Send a message via MSN to lightdarkness Send a message via Yahoo to lightdarkness Send a message via Skype™ to lightdarkness

After looking at Alians posting thing, something strikes me as suspicious about who I voted for, Afro.

He came into the thread, stated his vote, and left. I feel he has been hiding under the radar.

Thats really the only thing I have to go on right now, lucky random vote I guess :-\
Old 12-3-2004, 10:45 AM   #165
alainbryden
Seen your member

Don't all comment on my awesomeness at once
I am not suspicious of ld's voting patterns, they aren't abnormal. He's been quick to vote for people in all the other games. I am suspicious of all this posting about how he's talking to all these people he are sure are humans. What can really come of telling us this? It seems to be trying suggest to me he's human just because he's talking to other people he believes is human. What interests me even more, though, is how Moogy's posted 4 times and changed his vote 3 of those times. I don't recognise this act as being very wolfish, just kind of random. I'm considering other candidates for my vote right now, but for the time being I'll stick with ld, not that he's made any comment on my voting for him. (avoidance?) That being said, I'm sure LD will now comment on my voting for him.
Old 12-3-2004, 12:02 PM   #166
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Tasselfoot Send a message via MSN to Tasselfoot Send a message via Skype™ to Tasselfoot

jay.... just remember TWG1. "tass... PLEASE!!! i'm human... i'll give you admin access if i'm lying.... PLEASE!!!!!!!" i was a wolf, remember? so, no offense, but you aren't the greatest at seeing through people. alot of people in this game can carry out long AIM conversations and not show any wolfish nature. so, i really believe that in this game, talking on AIM is nice... but it really doesn't tell you anything. its the posts here that really matter.
Old 12-3-2004, 01:07 PM   #167
lightdarkness
Summer!!
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

I've played/hosted 4 games since then.

Do you think i've learned a little since then?

With the peoples permission, I would be happy to show you the logs from the conversations.
Old 12-3-2004, 01:30 PM   #168
evilbutterfly
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tasselfoot
alot of people in this game can carry out long AIM conversations and not show any wolfish nature.
And other people can show suspicious activity by accident. For example, me. First alain thought I was a wolf, then you thought I was seer, and I don't know what others think. I don't know how it is that I'm acting that makes everybody think these things, but apparently it's in my nature to act weird.

Speaking of acting weird, that's why I think Qreepy is a bit suspicious. I suspected him of things last game, and I think he just has a suspicious nature. Of course, I'm still kinda considering changing my vote to hit, but I don't know.

And on the subject of my vote, I've already explained why it remains to be random. Whoever gets voted off will get voted off regardless of my vote, it seems. Also, I'd rather not bandwagon (even though I don't feel like that's what I would do, but it would appear as such).

In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
And I write the blog for their website.

Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O
Old 12-3-2004, 01:40 PM   #169
User6773

When you talk to AIM it's actually easier to fake someone than when you're talking with everyone. First of all, one person is less likely to pick up on nuances than everyone. Second of all, little nuances stand out more in posts - over AIM it's a friendly chat and (most) people don't pick apart words that much.

Old 12-3-2004, 01:47 PM   #170
alainbryden
Seen your member

OMG look at chardish's post! It's encrypt3d!1 Chardish's post is clearly advertising his role!!

Quote:
When you talk to AIM it's actually easier to fake someone than when you're talking with everyone. First
of all, one person is less likely to pick up on nuances than everyone. Second of all,
little nuances stand out more in posts - over AIM it's a
friendly chat and (most) people don't pick apart words that much.
Old 12-3-2004, 03:58 PM   #171
QreepyBORIS
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to QreepyBORIS Send a message via MSN to QreepyBORIS

Quote:
Originally Posted by chardish
Vote changed to Qreepy.

Cypher's not going to die tonight anyway, and Qreepy is #2 on my suspicion list. This whole deal about wanting to get seered (I think he's brought it up about 4 times now) kind of leads me to believe he may be the master wolf, hoping that the seer will forget that just because someone comes up as human doesn't mean that they're inerrantly human. Still a 1/13 chance they're being lied to.

The master wolf would very much want to be seered because then they could mislead the humans even more effectively with impunity.
I think I brought it up twice. Maybe 3. But it's been--what--12 pages?

And the odds are terrifically against me being the Master Wolf. Retarded Suspicions + showing ups as (and indeed being) human on a Seering = I am master wolf? That's not wonderful logic.

And I could in no way mislead anyone. Nobody does what I want them to.

Signature subject to change.

THE ZERRRRRG.
Old 12-3-2004, 04:34 PM   #172
evilbutterfly
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qreepy, earlier
This is because I like not dying.
Basically, he's saying he wants us to not kill him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qreepy, right before this
Nobody does what I want them to.
Uhoh.

On another note, 60 hours is way too long. I think we can all agree on that. Posting has slowed down and it's just not as fun. Lower it alot, please. Maybe not back to 24, but seriously, this is taking too long. It's not as fun for us, and it's not fair to people who want to play in the next game because this makes this game take for-friggin-ever.

In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

Old 12-3-2004, 04:37 PM   #173
QreepyBORIS
FFR Player

Heh. That made me laugh.

And I would not be too surprised if it comes out true.

THE ZERRRRRG.
Old 12-3-2004, 04:40 PM   #174
Afrobean
Admiral in the Red Army
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Afrobean

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilbuttfly
Afrobean (who I talk to on AIM quite a bit), when told (by me) to post something, said something along the lines of "Post what? I have nothing to say." He's probably just having a hard time reading people, and probably random voted just to avoid a phantom vote (as did I). Hopefully he'll be more active later on after he has more to base his opinions off of (Afro, sorry to kinda talk for you. If anything I said is wrong, you can correct me, but I'm pretty sure I talk to you more than anybody else in the game does, so I figured I'd just let others know you're still alive and just unsure of things).
eb is 100% correct. LD, I'm sorry that you think my lack of posting is suspicious, but I really have little to say. I, however, do have a little something to say now. Qreepy has been acting quite suspicious, and since he seems to be the bandwagon vote, I'm changing my vote to Qreepy.
Old 12-3-2004, 04:41 PM   #175
evilbutterfly
FFR Player

For the record, Qreepy, the only reason I'm not voting for you is because you seemed like a decent person over AIM, and I was wrong about you last game and think maybe your personality makes you have a habit of acting suspiciously. Plus, I don't like bandwagoning, unless I have new evidence to add to the pile of votes. And besides, it looks like you're getting cut this time anyways.

EDIT:

@ Afro: lol you silly bandwagoner :P

Old 12-3-2004, 04:44 PM   #176
QreepyBORIS
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrobean
eb is 100% correct. LD, I'm sorry that you think my lack of posting is suspicious, but I really have little to say. I, however, do have a little something to say now. Qreepy has been acting quite suspicious, and since he seems to be the bandwagon vote, I'm changing my vote to Qreepy.
I think I remember being FIRST to vote for Snapps. Perhaps second.

Where is your mind?

Or do you mean you are voting for me just to bandwagon?

WHERE IS YOUR MIND, MAN?

Are you doing it to try to stay off other peoples' radars? What's your motive? None? Sounds like it.

Regardless, if I die the psychic can show you that the amount of wolves will remain the same.

Good luck....

THE ZERRRRRG.
Old 12-3-2004, 04:45 PM   #177
lightdarkness
Summer!!
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by QreepyBORIS
Quote:

Where is your mind?

WHERE IS YOUR MIND, MAN?

Are you doing it to try to stay off other peoples' radars? What's your motive? None? Sounds like it.

Regardless, if I die the psychic can show you that the amount of wolves will remain the same.

Good luck....
No psychic this game.

GG
Old 12-3-2004, 04:46 PM   #178
evilbutterfly
FFR Player

There is no psychic.

EDIT: Bah, LD beat me to it!

Old 12-3-2004, 04:48 PM   #179
alainbryden
Seen your member

no psychic in this game qreepy Replaced by vigilante. Qreepy's lack of desperation to get rid of the votes is making me think he's not a wolf, because that would be a risky strategy as a wolf.

EDIT wow, beaten by two people.
Old 12-3-2004, 04:49 PM   #180
Afrobean
Admiral in the Red Army
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Afrobean

Quote:
Originally Posted by QreepyBORIS
Quote:

Where is your mind?

WHERE IS YOUR MIND, MAN?

Good luck....
Where's my mind? I voted for you, not only because of the bandwagon, but also because of your insisting upon being seer'd. It seems to me that the only person who would be so insisting upon that would be the master wolf.

PS I'm not going to make fun of your saying that comment about the psychic. I could have made such a mistake like that myself.