Old 12-3-2004, 08:41 PM   #261
alainbryden
Seen your member
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

I don't think losing moogy is much of a loss at all. He put no effort into the game thus far at all. If one has to go, I hope to god it's moogy, for the sake of the rules, for the sake of simplicity, and for the sake of the humans.

to add: The last thing he said was 'k-bye'. If he isn't killed, I'm sure he plans to do jack-all until he is phantom-voted off and will be of no use to the humans at all
Old 12-3-2004, 08:58 PM   #262
Kilgamayan
Super Scooter Happy
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to Kilgamayan

All right, I've thought about this as much as I feel I can, and I've made my decision in what I believe is the fairest way possible.

Moogy will be lynched and there will be no Vigilante kill (or Vigilante, for that matter). We will proceed as if everything that happened after the 8th vote never happened.

My sincerest apologies to Moogy, but I did not dream such a situation would come up, and believe me when I say this was not an easy decision to make.

=\

---

"I grow impatient! Have you not decided on a traitor yet?"

Afrobean spoke up nervously. "Y-yes, comrade General. Moogy has been determined to be a spy."

Boris grew calm, while Moogy started shivering, knowing what his inevitable fate would be.

"Guards, unlock this cell. I will be removing one of the prisoners...permanently."

At that line, Moogy lost it.

"No! I don't want to die! I'm innocent! Please believe me!"

Since it seemed their lives were no longer in jeopardy for a period of time, the prisoners got a little bolder, particularly alain.

"Shut your mouth, traitor. You are getting what has been coming to you for weeks."

Moogy suddenly grinned. "Okay, that is it! If I am to die, then so are the rest of you!"

He ripped off his shirt and revealed a roll of dynamite. All the prisoners were shocked stiff, seeing their lives flash before them.

"Hahaha! Time to die, comra-"

A shot rang out, and Moogy fell forward onto the prison floor, dead. Blood flowed out from the back of his head. The prisoners looked beyond his dead body at Boris' smoking rifle.

"Bah, what a waste of good bullet. No matter. Guards! Drag this corpse outside and dispose of it. And make sure you don't accidentally blow yourselves up - those explosives are live. The rest of you...pleasant dreams."

---

It is now Night 2. PMs from those I require of them. Remember, don't post until I declare Day 2 if you value your right to play.

And on a personal note...Kefit Night 1? Moogy Day 1? I friggin' hate you all.
I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.
Old 12-3-2004, 09:01 PM   #263
Moogy
嗚呼
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to Moogy

OH MY GOD I AM DEAD

^^^ vintage signature from like 2006 preserved
Old 12-4-2004, 09:40 AM   #264
Kilgamayan
Super Scooter Happy
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to Kilgamayan

Day 2

Romanov decided to take it upon himself to see how Boris' plan was proceeding, so he traveled to the prison early morning of the day after Moogy was killed. He nearly spit out his coffee at the sight that greeted him.

Chardish lay on the ground, his neck snapped.

Romanov's angry shouts quickly roused everyone in the cell, who recoiled in horror from the newest death. This situation was quickly becoming abominable.

The Premier managed to calm himself long enough to give Boris another call, and learned that Boris was already on his way. After hanging up, Romanov took charge of the situation.

"So, I am understanding that Boris has already set plan of action in motion. Since we have not elimiated all traitors, this plan will continue."

---

CypherToorima
blahblah18
lightdarkness
roopert
alainbryden
Tasselfoot
evilbutterfly
Afrobean
sleeplessdragn
QreepyBORIS
whorlichan
Snapps
GuidoHunter

13 people, 7 votes for an insta-lynch (which will actually be instant from now on). Voting ends 60 hours from now, but after yesterday's incident, you all know now you'll get a little longer than that if I'm not around. I don't plan on changing that aspect of the way I run things.
I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.
Old 12-4-2004, 09:44 AM   #265
lightdarkness
Summer!!
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to lightdarkness Send a message via MSN to lightdarkness Send a message via Yahoo to lightdarkness Send a message via Skype™ to lightdarkness

Very concerned about Qreepy.

Chardish, if I recall, was the one who expressed the most that he was concerned with Qreepy.

Thus, my vote is for Qreepy
Old 12-4-2004, 09:48 AM   #266
Snapps
NO DOUBT GET LOUD
FFR Simfile Author

I have my own reasons with Qreepy, he is very defensive and then he wants someone to seer him. If they do that then it would show up as human like he expected, because he in my opinion as of now is a Master Wolf.

Qreepy and I stick to not changing it.
Old 12-4-2004, 09:53 AM   #267
Afrobean
Admiral in the Red Army
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Afrobean

I'm going to vote Qreepy for now at least. I'm sure more will happen, but Qreepy seems like a good guess to me.

Also, most of the people I was suspicious of are now dead. I'll just have to wait and see what happens.
Old 12-4-2004, 09:56 AM   #268
alainbryden
Seen your member

I think Qreepy should have been taken out yesterday, he's still said nothing to have us conceive that he's anything but a wolf. I'm even hoping he'll get insta-lynched. There's going to be a lot more insta-lynching with the time period so retardedly long. No one wants to wait that long.
Old 12-4-2004, 10:07 AM   #269
User6773

As I recall, I predicted on Page 2 that this was going to happen. : / It sucks that I wasn't guardianed last night, as that was exactly what I was trying to insinuate was the wolves' plan. For future reference, children, just because someone's good at the game doesn't mean they're trying to mislead you.

I'm rather irritated.

Anyway I'm dead. So it's time for my superiors to lament my death over Codec, a la Metal Gear Solid.

Chardish! What's going on? Answer me! Chardish? CHAAAARRRDIIIIIIISH!

Old 12-4-2004, 10:12 AM   #270
blahblah18
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to blahblah18

great death.. totally forgt the MGS death.. *applause*

Old 12-4-2004, 12:06 PM   #271
evilbutterfly
FFR Player

Huh? What was that noise? ! *neck gets snapped*

Haha, well, I was gonna vote for Chardish, but obviously he's dead now. Looks like the wolves are fooling us pretty good this game (or maybe the humans are fooling each other with stupidity). I kinda want to believe that Qreepy is just being a stupid human with his suspicious activity, and I hate to bandwagon, but I have nobody better to vote for.

However, I'm gonna hold off on voting, because with an instalynch we have less time today to see how others act. There are certain people I'm still kind of suspicious about who I want to post before I cast my final vote, which will most likely be for Qreepy. I'm fairly certain he's dying today, but I don't wanna rush it along so that the wolves can kill another human without us being able to get some idea about their reasons. I'm just keeping it open so I can observe people for longer.

In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
And I write the blog for their website.

Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O
Old 12-4-2004, 12:28 PM   #272
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Tasselfoot Send a message via MSN to Tasselfoot Send a message via Skype™ to Tasselfoot

i agree with you EB. i'd like to see a few more people post before voting... chances are qreepy is dead, but i actually feel my vote will go elsewhere. but, i need confirmation.

what i'm really wondering is.... why did chardish die. obviously, it was proven in that melee yesterday that chardish was human, so that plays a role. but, he was still suspicious from certain people... plus he had a good chance of being guardianed. its risky... it also places blame on 1 specific person. not going to name who, but y'all should be able to figure it out from the posts.... and i'm not sure whether it is that 1 person who caused chardish to die, or if that 1 person is being framed by tricky wolves....
Old 12-4-2004, 12:42 PM   #273
CypherToorima
Boss of all bosses
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to CypherToorima

I am going to vote for alain. Gotta go, but i'll explain myself later.
Old 12-4-2004, 01:08 PM   #274
QreepyBORIS
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to QreepyBORIS Send a message via MSN to QreepyBORIS

I thought Chardish was a wolf. -_-

So now there's not really any one person I'm terribly suspicious of. I'm gonna have to read into replies.

And wow, I love how many people jumped the gun on me as soon as the night was over.

EDIT: Whoa, Snapps is once again refusing to change his vote. I'll be damned if that's normal.

And the funny thing is, I probably haven't even been seered yet. Goes to figure.

Signature subject to change.

THE ZERRRRRG.
Old 12-4-2004, 01:31 PM   #275
CypherToorima
Boss of all bosses
FFR Veteran

Alright, here's my explanation for voting for alain.
1)He didn't care that we were losing a human. Sounds wolfy to me =/
2)He voted for moogy. Somewhat cirsumstantial, I know, but it sticked out to me.
3)He was very very adamant about making sure moogy dies even thought he was clrearly human. Of course, this was to save charish, and look what's happened. A great alibi. It wouldn't matter if chardish was really saved or not, if we was wolfed that night.
Old 12-4-2004, 01:36 PM   #276
evilbutterfly
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by QreepyBORIS
And the funny thing is, I probably haven't even been seered yet. Goes to figure.
Probably not, but that's normal. Tass seered Night 1, Chardish Night 2. That's the way things go usually, isn't it? Find out if they're human and get them on your side ASAP, right?

And Cypher, a lot of people voted Moogy. Others didn't care that we lost him either, because his lazy self wasn't even playing the game. It's a shame that we lost a human and all, but it's not the biggest loss because Moogy wasn't even really in the game.

In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

Old 12-4-2004, 01:43 PM   #277
evilbutterfly
FFR Player

Alrighty, since Cypher jumped on one person about stuff everybody did/thought/said, I'm gonna be voting for him. Not 100% sure, but it's better than an anti-Qreepy bandwagon. Qreepy does seem suspicious, but as I keep saying, I think it may just be his personality, so I'll cut him a little slack and go after somebody else.

Old 12-4-2004, 01:50 PM   #278
CypherToorima
Boss of all bosses
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by alainbryden
I think Qreepy should have been taken out yesterday, he's still said nothing to have us conceive that he's anything but a wolf. I'm even hoping he'll get insta-lynched. There's going to be a lot more insta-lynching with the time period so retardedly long. No one wants to wait that long.
Read that again and again. How does that not sound like a wolf. "Let's always instalynch with no talk! Sounds like fun!" I'm willing to wait that long as long as people are talking during that 60 hour period.
Old 12-4-2004, 01:51 PM   #279
GuidoHunter
is against custom titles
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to GuidoHunter Send a message via Skype™ to GuidoHunter

Cypher, everyone was in support of Moogy alone dying. For the sake of the rules if nothing else. I don't see how that's suspicious at all. As for alain voting for Moogy, I can't really say anything if it "sticked" out to you, but there were definitely reasons. And he didn't care we were losing a human? Hah, did you see the way Moogy was playing? I know I was rather certain he was a wolf from his behavior alone, hence starting the Moogy voting deal.

Hmm...sounds like CypherToorima's got a human in his eye and he's grasping for logic. Perhaps to turn attention away from Qreepy? We'll see...

EDIT AFTER CYPHER: Dude, what alain said was completely true, be it coming from a wolf or a human.

--Guido

http://andy.mikee385.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandiagod View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandiagod View Post
She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
Sentences I thought I never would have to type.
Old 12-4-2004, 01:51 PM   #280
alainbryden
Seen your member

Well Qreepy's been doing a crappy job of deflecting accusations and look what it's doing to him, so here's my counter to cypher:
in response to:

1) I'm sorry, but it's evident by the way moogy played that he a) Had friends on the wolf team who he was helping in spite of his team... b) Is an asshole - I'm more inclined to beleive the latter. He has insulted the game in the past and played completely randomly and stupidly.

2) I voted for moogy when I thought he was a wolf, infact I thought he was working alongside qreepy. I had every reason to beleive this, and was the one that pointed out fo course that moogy had only 5 posts and 4 random vote changes. When I found out he was human, I couldn't change my vote of course, but obviously, when it was time for someone to die, I chose chardish over that ass.

3) You are right that I picked moogy over chardish, that chardish died that night, I don't see why you have to tie that with my choice. I suppose if I were a wolf I would be in favor of them both dying, then that means 3 humans would have died that night. Much like what Qreepy suggested happen now that I think about it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qreepy
Both Moogy and Chardish die?

Cause Crazy Ivans kill by dynomite. Splash damage.
Your reasoning has been defeated as far as I'm concerned AND my vote stands, due to my new realisation.