Old 09-28-2019, 06:34 PM   #1
psychoangel691
Retired Staff
All the things
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to psychoangel691
Default Going Forward (Game Management)

Hey all,

I wanted to take a minute to make a thread that let you all know my intentions going forward with my Game Management role. I've talked about a few things over discord but not everyone gets to see those messages. So here are some of the things I'm working on, and what my thoughts/plans are going forward.

Batches:
-We're starting to use the new batch submission system, there will still be some kinks here and there with it, so please bear with us.
-We're also working towards adding more features to it, so there may be some hiccups or even downtime. I will try to be sure to keep everyone posted of these changes as they happen.
-I plan on batches being regular again. At one point we were striving towards it basically always being open. I'd like to try to get there again where there's batches open for every two month period. I'm not sure totally whether it will work out yet or not, I may have to do a month break in-between batches. But know that you will not be waiting another year+ for future batches.
-Finish cleaning up the submission rules thread. I already took out information that was no longer relevant and added in some that needed to be. However, I still plan on going through and making it neater and more concise. I feel right now it still can be very confusing for users.
Songs in Queue:
-Songs of the week will be returning this upcoming Tuesday, October 1st. It will likely be in the afternoon server time as this is when I have some free time.
-Early release batch was given the incentive of being released right away, so those will be the next files to head into the game, then I will push out any remaining files that have been sitting from previous batches.
-Files that were submitted for the OT that were not used will fall into the regular queue and be released after the older batches.
-Once these have been exhausted, we will move to the newer batches for release. My hope is to cut the waiting period down significantly unless given permission to hold files for special occasions such as the OT.
Difficulties
-I plan on working closely with the difficulty team and the community to clean up errors in difficulties. I hope to come up with a formula that will help us get a better base of where a file should be.
-We will also be re-evaluating the 100+ area now that we have more files to base this section off of.
-I intend on bringing in another difficulty consultant or two to help with the lower area.
Post OT Cleanup
-This will take priority and just encompasses assigning difficulties for all the files that were put in and don't have any yet. As well as adding their style and moving them to their appropriate genre.

I feel like I may be forgetting a thing or two, but at least here's some stuff out there so you know things are in the works. If you have comments/suggestions feel free to leave them here. Keep in mind I have no control over features for the game, that's development. But in terms of content, you can hit me or Dossar up for any questions/concerns. If you don't want to post publicly you can also always reach me on discord at azlynn#4286
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi19hi19 View Post
yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl
psychoangel691 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2019, 03:27 PM   #2
DossarLX ODI
Batch Manager
Game Manager, Song Release Coordinator
Game ManagerSimfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: Going Forward (Game Management)

For anyone that wants to reach out to me on discord, mine is dossar#7111
DossarLX ODI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2019, 03:48 PM   #3
Psychotik
Heckin' Cute
Difficulty ConsultantFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: Going Forward (Game Management)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gold stinger View Post
We are truly in an FFR Renaissance.
I want me a grrrl that will call me at 4 in the morning and ask me what my best is on Ants.
Psychotik is offline   Reply With Quote