Old 09-6-2006, 06:28 PM   #1
nintendo1980
FFR Player
 
nintendo1980's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: In a happy place
Age: 29
Posts: 43
Smile DDR for PSP and it works!!!

IF you have a psp that is 2.71 or lower than u can put DDR on it, I did it and it works good. If you have 2.71 downgrade to 1.5 and download the files from this site, http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=28210 this is the real thing if you are having problems ask me for help or look on the website I gave you for help.
__________________


http://www.treasuretrooper.com/234887
click this and join, it's a fast way to make free money, no joke, I thought it was BS at first but its not, I made over $300 doing nothing!!!, please join and see what you can make. trust me it works, if it does not work why would I take the time to put it in my sig?
nintendo1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-6-2006, 07:26 PM   #2
Tibs
FFR Player
 
Tibs's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: UK
Age: 31
Posts: 5,235
Send a message via Skype™ to Tibs
Default Re: DDR for PSP and it works!!!

What's the point?
Tibs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-6-2006, 09:09 PM   #3
nintendo1980
FFR Player
 
nintendo1980's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: In a happy place
Age: 29
Posts: 43
Default Re: DDR for PSP and it works!!!

The Point is, you can do it and is a fun game to play.
__________________


http://www.treasuretrooper.com/234887
click this and join, it's a fast way to make free money, no joke, I thought it was BS at first but its not, I made over $300 doing nothing!!!, please join and see what you can make. trust me it works, if it does not work why would I take the time to put it in my sig?
nintendo1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-6-2006, 09:23 PM   #4
Tibs
FFR Player
 
Tibs's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: UK
Age: 31
Posts: 5,235
Send a message via Skype™ to Tibs
Default Re: DDR for PSP and it works!!!

But on your PSP? If you say so.
Tibs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-7-2006, 01:29 PM   #5
duhh_
FFR Player
 
duhh_'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: in a box of lucky charms
Posts: 429
Default Re: DDR for PSP and it works!!!

heh, i have this on my psp and its pretty awsome. like portable stepmania or ffr ^^

if anyone wants to know how to do it, or mods just pm me and i'll hook you up.
__________________
use small words when you talk **** about me, because you'll be eating them later

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokzic View Post
i hear there's this amazing new invention

it's called google

you take words that you want to know more about and you type them in and OH SHIT YOU GET INFORMATION
duhh_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2006, 09:12 PM   #6
Devonaut
FFR Player
FFR Veteran
 
Devonaut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Port 8080 [FFR's Port!]
Posts: 31
Default Re: DDR for PSP and it works!!!

What about the newest version, 3.02?
__________________
Devonaut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2006, 09:30 PM   #7
TD_CarloGiann
FFR Player
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 5
Default Re: DDR for PSP and it works!!!

Ah, yes i bought my brother a gig stick and now want to hack it.
but i dont want to make his psp a brick.
i want tto use a working downgrader.
and he has the second newest version 3.?
i want this por favor

message Shashmakito
not this name please.

Last edited by TD_CarloGiann; 12-24-2006 at 09:56 PM.. Reason: Hi.
TD_CarloGiann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-7-2007, 08:04 PM   #8
Nul-Mod Scores
FFR Player
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 2
Default Re: DDR for PSP and it works!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TD_CarloGiann View Post
Ah, yes i bought my brother a gig stick and now want to hack it.
but i dont want to make his psp a brick.
i want tto use a working downgrader.
and he has the second newest version 3.?
i want this por favor

message Shashmakito
not this name please.
I downed about 3 months ago, I used darkalex's easy downgrader from 2.71 to 1.5, had to do the picture hack process about 6 times before it started.

Besides... I had PSPRevolution, V.01 lolz, it worked except for stops, and became unsynced easy, and froze on folders more than 10MB, so I hope this does better.
Nul-Mod Scores is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2007, 06:35 PM   #9
ddranthony92
FFR Player
 
ddranthony92's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Manchester,CT
Age: 28
Posts: 487
Send a message via AIM to ddranthony92
Default Re: DDR for PSP and it works!!!

how do u downgrade your psp?
ddranthony92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2007, 06:43 PM   #10
DDRBaller123
FFR Player
 
DDRBaller123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Cherry Hill,NJ
Age: 30
Posts: 1,229
Send a message via AIM to DDRBaller123 Send a message via MSN to DDRBaller123 Send a message via Yahoo to DDRBaller123 Send a message via Skype™ to DDRBaller123
Default Re: DDR for PSP and it works!!!

it's hard to play keyboard files on your psp because if you use 2 hands you can't see the screen.
__________________
My beats for sale
I find an acapella of any song and i mix it with my beats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldentron View Post
you sound like a nerd and your girlfriend is trying to make you sound less nerdy because your nickname for your ex is m'lady dragonborne or some shit and she don't wanna be seen with no scrub
Quote:
Originally Posted by smartdude1212 View Post
The asshole in me wants to tell your girlfriend to stop being a pussy bitch about it.

The concerned forum poster in me wants to tell your girlfriend nearly the same thing.
DDRBaller123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2007, 01:21 AM   #11
Darkmonkey
FFR Player
 
Darkmonkey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 26
Default Re: DDR for PSP and it works!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddranthony92 View Post
how do u downgrade your psp?
Not sure if off site linking is against rules, but this answers the question you posted.


http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=51035


there, remember google is your friend XD
__________________



Ive been here longer then most...
Darkmonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2007, 02:05 AM   #12
kevins_bebe
FFR Player
FFR Veteran
 
kevins_bebe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: in my house :D
Posts: 135
Send a message via AIM to kevins_bebe
Default Re: DDR for PSP and it works!!!

damn.. i kinda wish i had a PSP now..
but from what i can tell..
i dont think i want one.
damn school system banned it from school
because it might 'interfere' with the Wi-Fi thing.
T.T
__________________
kevins_bebe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2007, 06:26 AM   #13
phe0nixblade
Praise the sun mofo
FFR Veteran
 
phe0nixblade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Lordran
Age: 28
Posts: 4,177
Default Re: DDR for PSP and it works!!!

Why was this bumped....twice?
__________________
phe0nixblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2007, 08:51 AM   #14
howplayddr
FFR Player
 
howplayddr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 32
Default Re: DDR for PSP and it works!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDRBaller123 View Post
it's hard to play keyboard files on your psp because if you use 2 hands you can't see the screen.
You can change the controls so your can use 2 fingers on the keypad and 2 on the x, circle, triangle, and square buttons.
howplayddr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2007, 03:21 PM   #15
ddranthony92
FFR Player
 
ddranthony92's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Manchester,CT
Age: 28
Posts: 487
Send a message via AIM to ddranthony92
Default Re: DDR for PSP and it works!!!

i dont understand how to do this can someone help me?
ddranthony92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2007, 11:48 PM   #16
MonkeyFoo
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran
 
MonkeyFoo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Northeasterly
Age: 31
Posts: 401
Default Re: DDR for PSP and it works!!!

I tried this a while ago, it didn't work out so well. You have to use both hands because there's a post which prevents opposing buttons from being pushed on either pad, and the PSP jiggles too much if you're trying to play two-handed without a tabletop. I recommend Lumines instead...
__________________
How has it been 15 years
MonkeyFoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2007, 01:04 PM   #17
poncho13
FFR Player
 
poncho13's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Waka Laka
Age: 28
Posts: 43
Send a message via AIM to poncho13
Default Re: DDR for PSP and it works!!!

Thats the only reason Id buy a PSP...ever
__________________
poncho13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008, 08:31 AM   #18
danieljyi
FFR Player
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 1
Default Re: awesome but i hav a few ????

first of all where and how do you put the files in??
second where can u download the music??? plz answer and thx
danieljyi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008, 06:08 PM   #19
Serverkiller
FFR Player
 
Serverkiller's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: NOLA
Posts: 46
Default Re: DDR for PSP and it works!!!

What?!? I've had this idea for ever... lol I never thought someone would make it
Serverkiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008, 06:11 PM   #20
NFD
FFR Player
 
NFD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: I see us on a beach down in, Mexico
Age: 27
Posts: 4,570
Send a message via Skype™ to NFD
Default Re: DDR for PSP and it works!!!

What songs does it have on it, exactly. Random DDR/ITG songs?
__________________
NFD is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:16 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution