Old 07-21-2020, 11:40 PM   #1161
Wayward Vagabond
Confirmed Heartbreaker
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
Wayward Vagabond's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Age: 31
Posts: 5,693
Default Re: TWG 195 - D6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
Having not paid any attention to much of anything I'd probably sayyyy you, Freezin, Plop MAYBE, Xel is probably town... If you put a gun to my head I'd probably say choof maybe? Xiz is cleared because of yesterday.
Like what changed between when you said this and now in regards to xel
__________________
Wayward Vagabond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2020, 11:41 PM   #1162
Shadow_God_10
Lewdy Shadomar God
FFR Veteran
 
Shadow_God_10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Toronto, Canada
Age: 27
Posts: 1,637
Send a message via Skype™ to Shadow_God_10
Default Re: TWG 195 - D6

The idea of Xel being a PR went up in smoke, which was what I was hoping for
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antori View Post
i can't vote shadow god because his profile picture gives me motivation to check on the thread regularly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Svaz View Post
more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
i'd contribute but i haven't taken a picture of myself in a while
Shadow_God_10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2020, 11:42 PM   #1163
Shadow_God_10
Lewdy Shadomar God
FFR Veteran
 
Shadow_God_10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Toronto, Canada
Age: 27
Posts: 1,637
Send a message via Skype™ to Shadow_God_10
Default Re: TWG 195 - D6

Jesus fucking Christ why do I say stupid things
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antori View Post
i can't vote shadow god because his profile picture gives me motivation to check on the thread regularly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Svaz View Post
more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
i'd contribute but i haven't taken a picture of myself in a while
Shadow_God_10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2020, 11:42 PM   #1164
Bolth mannn
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran
 
Bolth mannn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Age: 25
Posts: 2,120
Default Re: TWG 195 - D6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
The idea of Xel being a PR went up in smoke, which was what I was hoping for
Pretty sure at the time you posted that quote, there were still a few people who hadnít checked in, xel wasnít really narrowed down for pr I donít think
__________________
TeAm wAcKy cOOl AlLiAncE

-TWG 196
Bolth mannn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2020, 11:43 PM   #1165
Wayward Vagabond
Confirmed Heartbreaker
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
Wayward Vagabond's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Age: 31
Posts: 5,693
Default Re: TWG 195 - D6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolth mannn View Post
Pretty sure at the time you posted that quote, there were still a few people who hadnít checked in, xel wasnít really narrowed down for pr I donít think
It was between xel and choof but that doesn't change the fact that he went from having him in his town pile for no reason to having him as scum because he's not a pr
__________________
Wayward Vagabond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2020, 11:45 PM   #1166
Bolth mannn
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran
 
Bolth mannn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Age: 25
Posts: 2,120
Default Re: TWG 195 - D6

I feel like his reads all game have been non commital
__________________
TeAm wAcKy cOOl AlLiAncE

-TWG 196
Bolth mannn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2020, 11:47 PM   #1167
Funnygurl555
T-Force's Rival
FFR Veteran
 
Funnygurl555's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Age: 23
Posts: 2,129
Default Re: TWG 195 - D6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiz View Post
explain
so first of all a wolf doesn't fake claim here 'cause that's auto lose given the state of the game atm

ik, stupid nk analysis, but xel coulda made that kill 'cause he wasn't paying hella attention. xel's also a wacky player. it coulda been him, js

he's also in the poe
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
is funny eaman?
Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
GET DUNKED FUNNY
(eaman is her name irl, friend)


Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe View Post
Heh never underestimate the power of free time
boredom
wanting to get to know you all
true love
a sense of community
blackmail
weekend warriors
my desire to know everyone's dirty lil secrets


our mutual desire to be funny bois and gurls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
There comes a point where we have to ask our selves, "do we really want to deal with that, desperate as we are?"

I think we can all agree on the answer, yeah?
Funnygurl555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2020, 11:48 PM   #1168
the sun fan
FFR Player
 
the sun fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Age: 26
Posts: 370
Default Re: TWG 195 - D6

its choof
it has to be

nothing else makes any fucking goddamn sense
__________________
TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

FFR is a pretty good place somehow.
the sun fan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2020, 11:49 PM   #1169
the sun fan
FFR Player
 
the sun fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Age: 26
Posts: 370
Default Re: TWG 195 - D6

WAIT
WAIT
I KNOW WHAT TO DO
__________________
TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

FFR is a pretty good place somehow.
the sun fan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2020, 11:50 PM   #1170
Wayward Vagabond
Confirmed Heartbreaker
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
Wayward Vagabond's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Age: 31
Posts: 5,693
Default Re: TWG 195 - D6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolth mannn View Post
I feel like his reads all game have been non commital
Kinda like Nanook and raeko


Hmmmmmmm
__________________
Wayward Vagabond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2020, 11:50 PM   #1171
the sun fan
FFR Player
 
the sun fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Age: 26
Posts: 370
Default Re: TWG 195 - D6

ok, so, the roleblocker can't repeat the same roleblock in a row, yeah?

IF a wolf jailor/roleblocker exists, then they were definitely on Xiz last night, right?

so we kill lewdy today, and xiz blocks someone else, and this time, Xiz can't be blocked

wolves can no kill as a counter, but it carries risks with it

I think this works?
__________________
TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

FFR is a pretty good place somehow.
the sun fan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2020, 11:51 PM   #1172
Wayward Vagabond
Confirmed Heartbreaker
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
Wayward Vagabond's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Age: 31
Posts: 5,693
Default Re: TWG 195 - D6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayward Vagabond View Post
Kinda like Nanook and raeko


Hmmmmmmm
__________________
Wayward Vagabond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2020, 11:52 PM   #1173
the sun fan
FFR Player
 
the sun fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Age: 26
Posts: 370
Default Re: TWG 195 - D6

there's a couple variations on it, namely a wolf roleblocker/jailor might not even exist, but we play as if there is one in these, when maybe just yoloing is better

there's just no way to know, so I think that this is the best?
__________________
TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

FFR is a pretty good place somehow.
the sun fan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2020, 11:52 PM   #1174
Shadow_God_10
Lewdy Shadomar God
FFR Veteran
 
Shadow_God_10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Toronto, Canada
Age: 27
Posts: 1,637
Send a message via Skype™ to Shadow_God_10
Default Re: TWG 195 - D6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolth mannn View Post
I feel like his reads all game have been non commital
You'd be exactly right. I just threw something together when you asked me last night without giving it a second thought
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antori View Post
i can't vote shadow god because his profile picture gives me motivation to check on the thread regularly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Svaz View Post
more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
i'd contribute but i haven't taken a picture of myself in a while
Shadow_God_10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2020, 11:53 PM   #1175
Wayward Vagabond
Confirmed Heartbreaker
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
Wayward Vagabond's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Age: 31
Posts: 5,693
Default Re: TWG 195 - D6

Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
ok, so, the roleblocker can't repeat the same roleblock in a row, yeah?

IF a wolf jailor/roleblocker exists, then they were definitely on Xiz last night, right?

so we kill lewdy today, and xiz blocks someone else, and this time, Xiz can't be blocked

wolves can no kill as a counter, but it carries risks with it

I think this works?
I was going to say something but I get where you're going with this I think
__________________
Wayward Vagabond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2020, 11:54 PM   #1176
Wayward Vagabond
Confirmed Heartbreaker
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
Wayward Vagabond's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Age: 31
Posts: 5,693
Default Re: TWG 195 - D6

shadow even if you're town you should be lynched for playing anti-town
__________________
Wayward Vagabond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2020, 11:54 PM   #1177
Shadow_God_10
Lewdy Shadomar God
FFR Veteran
 
Shadow_God_10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Toronto, Canada
Age: 27
Posts: 1,637
Send a message via Skype™ to Shadow_God_10
Default Re: TWG 195 - D6

Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
ok, so, the roleblocker can't repeat the same roleblock in a row, yeah?

IF a wolf jailor/roleblocker exists, then they were definitely on Xiz last night, right?

so we kill lewdy today, and xiz blocks someone else, and this time, Xiz can't be blocked

wolves can no kill as a counter, but it carries risks with it

I think this works?
Hold on a minute... If Xiz DID get jailed, wouldn't that mean Xiz could just block me again, and if someone else dies then I'd be clear? Or night killed?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antori View Post
i can't vote shadow god because his profile picture gives me motivation to check on the thread regularly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Svaz View Post
more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
i'd contribute but i haven't taken a picture of myself in a while
Shadow_God_10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2020, 11:55 PM   #1178
Funnygurl555
T-Force's Rival
FFR Veteran
 
Funnygurl555's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Age: 23
Posts: 2,129
Default Re: TWG 195 - D6

i think i'm still staying on xel though
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
is funny eaman?
Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
GET DUNKED FUNNY
(eaman is her name irl, friend)


Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe View Post
Heh never underestimate the power of free time
boredom
wanting to get to know you all
true love
a sense of community
blackmail
weekend warriors
my desire to know everyone's dirty lil secrets


our mutual desire to be funny bois and gurls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
There comes a point where we have to ask our selves, "do we really want to deal with that, desperate as we are?"

I think we can all agree on the answer, yeah?
Funnygurl555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2020, 11:55 PM   #1179
the sun fan
FFR Player
 
the sun fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Age: 26
Posts: 370
Default Re: TWG 195 - D6

please don't hammer
__________________
TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

FFR is a pretty good place somehow.
the sun fan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2020, 11:55 PM   #1180
the sun fan
FFR Player
 
the sun fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Age: 26
Posts: 370
Default Re: TWG 195 - D6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
Hold on a minute... If Xiz DID get jailed, wouldn't that mean Xiz could just block me again, and if someone else dies then I'd be clear? Or night killed?
he can't block you again, its a restriction placed upon his role, as well as all blocking type roles
__________________
TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

FFR is a pretty good place somehow.
the sun fan is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:38 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution