Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game > TWG Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-13-2016, 03:36 PM   #11
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar
Default Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy-o24 View Post
[spoiler=MML]

547 we get a scum read. I think maybe his first, frankly he has a lot of posts. DFR has been in question and freezin, the eventual kill, is here. A bit interesting because most of the freezin wagon happened after his mega post, but he justifies these reads. Around the 600s, he argues with roundbox about roundbox not supporting his Xel lynch. This ends up with 655 being a roundbox vote. round was definitely playing weird and not supporting his lynch well, so this is fair. Unvotes roundbox 788 when roundbox finally supports Xel lynch. Nothing weird here, MML got what he asked for. Mentions the mystery game boats 863, moderately interesting to see the dialogue between players about it, but there's not much here. 1017 votes freezin agreeing with other players' reasons. There was plenty of evidence to suggest freezin was a good lynch back then. I'm not sure if that's helpful for a town read or not. I can't shake that Xel is still scummy, and voting freezin could save Xel, so MML/Xel wolf/wolf is possible, but probably unlikely.

-o24
The way this is written it looks like I voted Roundbox because he wouldn't vote Xel with me. That uh, that never happened but from the links I think you're just wording it poorly.

You have way too many nulls in there for people who have done enough to swing one direction or another. Hell, I think you even have me at a null---which is garbage. I have to be one of the top posters. Love me or hate me, but to have me at null kind of implies you haven't been keeping up.

Quote:

I fail to see how that would suggest I am a wolf. But admittedly I'm really tired and shouldn't be postulating anything. If I said I was a wolf in there somewhere, completely unintentional.

-o24
Let's take a look at this again

Quote:
If you're so sure I'm a wolf, then I can definitely clear you as town. I seriously doubt if you were a wolf you would let me play this recklessly without even an attempt to intervene. I can think of no world where wolves would let one of their own play like this if they had any intention of winning. It simply doesn't make sense to me that wolves would ever have a member on their team that they felt was expendable this early. There would have to be some obscene edge case win condition for that to ever be viable, or an excessive over confidence in the other wolf players.

-o24
So either you're saying I can't be wolf because I wouldn't let Wolf Andy go lose like that because it'll be suicide, denoting that you can clear me because you are wolf and I haven't stopped you

Or...you don't fucking know that wolves always know who their partners are.

Holy slip Batman

Posting this as a standalone because I want opinions on it

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter