Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game > TWG Archives

Closed Thread

Old 03-31-2006, 03:54 PM   #121
talisman
Resident Penguin
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to talisman
Default Re: TWG XXIX Crack Dens and Avenging Angels

ok so like my aim is fubar or something.... I was getting pissed because it lost all my convos and **** and now I can't contact people... Like the windows with everything in them are there if I click on their name from my buddy list but it won't let me click within the windows. So I can't send a message or scroll through the text or anything.
Old 03-31-2006, 04:20 PM   #122
Kilgamayan
Super Scooter Happy
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to Kilgamayan

Try Alt-Tabbing into them.
I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.
Old 03-31-2006, 04:21 PM   #123
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Tasselfoot Send a message via MSN to Tasselfoot Send a message via Skype™ to Tasselfoot

If I had random.org'd into Fish... I still would be on you. Because my vote would have been 1st, not 3rd.

Plus this all-of-a-sudden issue of aim. Convenient. Also... blue hunting? There is 1 blue.
Old 03-31-2006, 04:51 PM   #124
iggymatrixcounter
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to iggymatrixcounter

I'm not sure why mini posted that convo. He doesn't even say what he thinks about it, it's like he wants it to be pulled apart so I would get off his back or someone will find something that he can't see. To me that says he thinks I'm a wolf and wants other people to find my faults or that he is the wolf trying to see if the other players will bite something that isn't there. Because if he thought I was human, and he was human he wouldn't divert the group on a super long convo and say "what's wrong with this?"

But anyways I think I said it in that convo that I have jumped down on the suspicion of mini, but I still feel he's my best guess even though he did a good job of defending himself, even though I think someone HAD to feeding him what to say especially after his day1 posts being so bad and his AIM thoughts being much better. (time logs are gone but for some there was considerable time between reponses, which is probably nothing and he didn't follow me on what I thought were easy statements.)

I also feel like tass, I mean if the wolves know that angel is guarding tps, and it was discussed that he would, then they still don't go after the bestest players, that, to me says that all three are top wolves. Because to do it as a confusion has some strategy but even if it's a frame job I still don't think it's worth it.

But assuming guido WAS the top pick for the wolves, he was arguing with talisman a little about his vote on him, he voted mini but changed to hans and did some arguing/confusion about the angel role. So really guido was distracting in places.

Course since he voted for mini that only makes me suspect mini more because a newer wolf player would want those that suspect him dead.

I dunno this game blows not knowing anything concrete, and also knowing that everyone else knows nothing. At least in past games you knew there was an alliance winning the game.

And so everyone can see the awesomeness of who voted who:
person voted person
kilga fish
hans afro
fish mini
afro blah
talis fish
mini ---
guido hans (mini)
blah talis
wilkin gamerpro
tass wilkin
TPS kilga
iggy mini
jurs fish
gamerpro ---
tasuke tass

The only people who didn't get any votes were jurs, myself, tasuke, and TPS.
Old 03-31-2006, 05:04 PM   #125
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS

Send a message via AIM to Tasselfoot Send a message via MSN to Tasselfoot Send a message via Skype™ to Tasselfoot

bestest isn't a word... fyi.
Old 03-31-2006, 05:10 PM   #126
HansSky
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to HansSky

Frankly, I'm more concerned with what the interrogator report is, so we can go from there. If the questions are what talisman posted earlier, it shouldn't be a problem making this public.
Old 03-31-2006, 05:11 PM   #127
HansSky
FFR Player

Oh, and I'm leaving in about an hour and I won't be back until Sunday afternoon. Shouldn't be that big of a deal.
Old 03-31-2006, 05:20 PM   #128
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS

.... way to read my post Hans.

I stated within that TPS told me during night 2 that Fish was human.
Old 03-31-2006, 05:37 PM   #129
Wilkin
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Wilkin

I think Hans meant what Tps asked Fish, and how he chose what questions to ask, which would be interesting to know.
Old 03-31-2006, 05:42 PM   #130
HansSky
FFR Player

I'd really like confirmation on that before I take Tass's words as gold.
Old 03-31-2006, 06:02 PM   #131
Afrobean
Admiral in the Red Army
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Afrobean

Haha! Tass couldn't possibly lie about something like that. He'd be called on it instantly. I'd say it's safe to assume that Tass is telling the truth about Fish, although I'm not sure how one's humanity could be proven completely through a line of questioning.
Old 03-31-2006, 06:35 PM   #132
MiniNeo
FFR Player

Oh hi.

@ iggy: The aim convo I posted is just to let everyone see me defending myself against the point you made in the thread yesterday. I am sure there's someone other than you that wants to take a look at my defense.

Also, "wants people that suspect him dead"... I think it is the other way around since jTWG people are always following that kind of logic, so a newbie wolf would avoid that.
Old 03-31-2006, 09:37 PM   #133
iggymatrixcounter
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to iggymatrixcounter

That's fine mini, then say that when you post the convo. Something like, "Here is a convo I had with iggy where I defend myself against his accusations." not "Here look at this and tell me what you think."

And I guess you have a point because if you were a wolf you have have killed me instead of guido since I was your biggest enemy. Guess I get to live for the rest of game right?? XD
--
And since I like controversy, I'll post how everyone could be a wolf. Go ahead and run with the ideas that you like best:

Tass: Too good to be wolfed by any noob or expert twg player.

Talisman: Plays the same card as tass.

Afro: No one could be a wolf twice in a row could they? especially not after voting for a random person.

Tasuke: Noob twger with no wolves to help him make useful posts, it's a good thing he's posting things that are helping the humans anyways..

Kilga: Obviously said that not getting a PM from host sucks was his ticket to perfect humanship eh?

Wilkin: Where is he? he's posted nothing about anything this game, talked about wolves picking nforcer to throw away a trend in wolf kills... does a human really think that way?

Iggy: What's his deal with mini? obviously he's just playing a noob.. leave him alone already.

Jurs: I signed up because I knew I couldn't be active enough to do anything worth while.. so that makes me human.

mini: I am so hyper about this game I forgot to vote AND post like a three year old but talk on AIM like a college grad.

TPS: Need I say more??

Hans: So sarcastic in his posts, last game he was inactive and was the seer!!! shweet perfect defence as a wolf also.

blah: Let's just agree with whatever tass tells me because doing anything on my own would be too wolfish

Gamerpro: Yea I haven't posted yet, and right when the host says I'll be banned I'll come in with a lame but justifiable excuse to which will buy me a few more days.

So work with that..
Old 03-31-2006, 09:45 PM   #134
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS

Uhm... talisman is not as good as me... and, its been made official. Blah is the new Q. Although I doubt anyone beyond Blah will actually get that.
Old 03-31-2006, 10:10 PM   #135
Tps222
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Tps222 Send a message via Yahoo to Tps222 Send a message via Skype™ to Tps222

Not at my house, no conversations.

I used Talisman's questions. I just wanted to know if Fish was a wolf or not. He's not.
Old 03-31-2006, 10:48 PM   #136
Wilkin
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Wilkin

My post was completely about the game. I just stated that since nForcer hasn't been wolfed early for eighteen games, doing it would be something out of the norm of the recent games.

Also, most of my lack of posting has been due to my lack of suspicions. I don't know nForcer very well, nor do I know his relations with others. With several people so close together in the lynch-count, I didn't feel comfortable bandwagoning on something for the Hell of it. Thus, I put a vote on Gamepro to wait it out and watch from the sidelines.
Old 03-31-2006, 11:13 PM   #137
Rebirth0
FFR Originalbro

I haven't seen any chats or anything. What the **** is going on.

I have no information to go off of, because nobody is talking to me.
Old 03-31-2006, 11:36 PM   #138
MiniNeo
FFR Player

Gamepro, I am sure you can find *something* in thirteen pages of discussion.

PS @ iggy again lol: "I am so hyper about this game I forgot to vote AND post like a three year old but talk on AIM like a college grad."

XD

No seriously, forgetting to vote (I.e. inconsistency) is just... dumb at my part. And if you noticed I was only "hyper'd" for just a day, when the game started.
Old 04-1-2006, 12:19 AM   #139
blahblah18
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to blahblah18

aww that's sad... i've just grown bitter because of the lack of diversity of thought in the games... its a different reason for turning Q.. I'm still thinking more intelligently then anyone else h ere, unlike Q who stopped thinking period.. but I understand the point you're trying to make... its just wrong

Old 04-1-2006, 07:27 AM   #140
Afrobean
Admiral in the Red Army
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Afrobean

Quote:
No one could be a wolf twice in a row could they? especially not after voting for a random person.
My vote was not random. I cleaned out the voting pool because I assumed that the wolves would be no where near the chopping block day 1 (meaning that wolves are always too good to get spotted day 1) and I used that to identify people who would more likely be wolves.

Similar to what Tass did, except I didn't use a random number generator to choose from my filtered pool; I chose blah myself.

Your "no one could be a wolf twice in a row" thing is justified, but that's just common sense. No one playing TWG would even try that defense because it's common knowlege that being a wolf one time does not lessen a persons chance of being a wolf the next time.

There ya go. Proved both statements to be somewhat justified but in the end false :)