Old 08-24-2018, 11:12 PM   #2581
the sun fan
FFR Player
 
the sun fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Age: 26
Posts: 367
Default Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celirra View Post
i think you're capable of a ballsy play like wolf suicide
ind maybe but you esp
I have never and will never do that as a wolf
__________________
TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

FFR is a pretty good place somehow.
the sun fan is offline  
Old 08-24-2018, 11:12 PM   #2582
Celirra
FFR Player
 
Celirra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: London, Ontario
Age: 23
Posts: 745
Send a message via Skype™ to Celirra
Default Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

you brought up the sk possibility against yourself before I even considered it tbh
__________________
,,
 ,_, -ー'"{
 ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
 ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
彡と} 猫.{つ
Celirra is offline  
Old 08-24-2018, 11:12 PM   #2583
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author
 
inDheart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 475
Default Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

also pretty sure blind is clear of being maf
inDheart is offline  
Old 08-24-2018, 11:12 PM   #2584
Celirra
FFR Player
 
Celirra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: London, Ontario
Age: 23
Posts: 745
Send a message via Skype™ to Celirra
Default Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
I have never and will never do that as a wolf
i do hope you understand these words mean nothing within a game
__________________
,,
 ,_, -ー'"{
 ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
 ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
彡と} 猫.{つ
Celirra is offline  
Old 08-24-2018, 11:13 PM   #2585
Celirra
FFR Player
 
Celirra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: London, Ontario
Age: 23
Posts: 745
Send a message via Skype™ to Celirra
Default Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

ind you still look awful for no voting
__________________
,,
 ,_, -ー'"{
 ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
 ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
彡と} 猫.{つ
Celirra is offline  
Old 08-24-2018, 11:13 PM   #2586
the sun fan
FFR Player
 
the sun fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Age: 26
Posts: 367
Default Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celirra View Post
i do hope you understand these words mean nothing within a game
they mean nothing to you apparently but
it really, really should
__________________
TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

FFR is a pretty good place somehow.
the sun fan is offline  
Old 08-24-2018, 11:14 PM   #2587
Celirra
FFR Player
 
Celirra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: London, Ontario
Age: 23
Posts: 745
Send a message via Skype™ to Celirra
Default Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
they mean nothing to you apparently but
it really, really should
You do realize this game is about lying and twisting beliefs, which naturally doesn't work with points like this right?
__________________
,,
 ,_, -ー'"{
 ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
 ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
彡と} 猫.{つ
Celirra is offline  
Old 08-24-2018, 11:14 PM   #2588
the sun fan
FFR Player
 
the sun fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Age: 26
Posts: 367
Default Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celirra View Post
i do hope you understand these words mean nothing within a game
tell me how high I would have to be to do that as a wolf
like tell me why the fuck freezin and I would ever try to kill one another on d0, especially considering based on the flips I would have to be the most powerful wolf role
__________________
TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

FFR is a pretty good place somehow.
the sun fan is offline  
Old 08-24-2018, 11:15 PM   #2589
the sun fan
FFR Player
 
the sun fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Age: 26
Posts: 367
Default Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celirra View Post
You do realize this game is about lying and twisting beliefs, which naturally doesn't work with points like this right?
no, you're wrong
its about DETERMINING whether people are lying and twisting beliefs

just throwing shit out because it can be manipulated is a bad idea
__________________
TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

FFR is a pretty good place somehow.
the sun fan is offline  
Old 08-24-2018, 11:16 PM   #2590
the sun fan
FFR Player
 
the sun fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Age: 26
Posts: 367
Default Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by inDheart View Post
tps is real, and i think in all likelihood has a clear to share with us
yeah this is probably right

the numbers don't make sense for wolves to kill themselves
__________________
TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

FFR is a pretty good place somehow.
the sun fan is offline  
Old 08-24-2018, 11:17 PM   #2591
Celirra
FFR Player
 
Celirra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: London, Ontario
Age: 23
Posts: 745
Send a message via Skype™ to Celirra
Default Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

zzzzzzzzzzzzzz
__________________
,,
 ,_, -ー'"{
 ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
 ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
彡と} 猫.{つ
Celirra is offline  
Old 08-24-2018, 11:17 PM   #2592
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author
 
inDheart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 475
Default Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celirra View Post
ind you still look awful for no voting
i did ask permission!

i wanted to vote xiz, but i wrote Words about it and that pushed me past deadline

sorry friend
inDheart is offline  
Old 08-24-2018, 11:18 PM   #2593
Celirra
FFR Player
 
Celirra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: London, Ontario
Age: 23
Posts: 745
Send a message via Skype™ to Celirra
Default Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by inDheart View Post
i did ask permission!

i wanted to vote xiz, but i wrote Words about it and that pushed me past deadline

sorry friend
to be honest this kinda makes you look even worse
__________________
,,
 ,_, -ー'"{
 ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
 ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
彡と} 猫.{つ
Celirra is offline  
Old 08-24-2018, 11:19 PM   #2594
the sun fan
FFR Player
 
the sun fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Age: 26
Posts: 367
Default Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

Celery, I am going to ignore everything you have to say about me being a wolf for the remainder of this game if you cannot answer this question

For years, I have played this game without busing partners as much as I can. I went literally over a year without casting a vote for a partner (I was a wolf in maybe 5 games during this time). I very, very, very, very, very, very, very rarely bus partners.

Why did that change not only this game, but change on d0 this game? Because of stupid ChAoS mEtA that I don't ascribe to?

You can say that Freezin bused me.

You cannot say that I bused Freezin or that I bused Xiz without extraordinary evidence.
__________________
TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

FFR is a pretty good place somehow.
the sun fan is offline  
Old 08-24-2018, 11:20 PM   #2595
the sun fan
FFR Player
 
the sun fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Age: 26
Posts: 367
Default Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
Celery, I am going to ignore everything you have to say about me being a wolf for the remainder of this game if you cannot answer this question

For years, I have played this game without busing partners as much as I can. I went literally over a year without casting a vote for a partner (I was a wolf in maybe 5 games during this time). I very, very, very, very, very, very, very rarely bus partners.

Why did that change not only this game, but change on d0 this game? Because of stupid ChAoS mEtA that I don't ascribe to?

You can say that Freezin bused me.

You cannot say that I bused Freezin or that I bused Xiz without extraordinary evidence.
ebwop to make the question more clear
__________________
TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

FFR is a pretty good place somehow.
the sun fan is offline  
Old 08-24-2018, 11:21 PM   #2596
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author
 
inDheart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 475
Default Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

tps is not the SK because that means another town role would have to be alive and fake claimed in the mass claim, which is nonsense

tps could be only a wolf who killed his partner for some reason while his partner had a claim, and that's like, almost never worth entertaining because it narratively makes no sense (i checked the PMs on the wiki and ig nothing precludes wolves from killing one of their own)

nvm what i said about him having a clear though, wolves could hit SK vest
inDheart is offline  
Old 08-24-2018, 11:21 PM   #2597
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author
 
inDheart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 475
Default Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celirra View Post
to be honest this kinda makes you look even worse
\_(ツ)_/

not like anyone gives a fuck about anything else i do in this fucking game
inDheart is offline  
Old 08-24-2018, 11:22 PM   #2598
the sun fan
FFR Player
 
the sun fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Age: 26
Posts: 367
Default Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

Tps has wolfed himself as a wolf before so like
its not impossible for him to do that but I don't think it would be a good idea
__________________
TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

FFR is a pretty good place somehow.
the sun fan is offline  
Old 08-24-2018, 11:23 PM   #2599
the sun fan
FFR Player
 
the sun fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Age: 26
Posts: 367
Default Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by inDheart View Post
\_(ツ)_/

not like anyone gives a fuck about anything else i do in this fucking game
I think you look better for not voting fwiw

I care very much about what everyone does etc etc
__________________
TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

FFR is a pretty good place somehow.
the sun fan is offline  
Old 08-24-2018, 11:24 PM   #2600
Celirra
FFR Player
 
Celirra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: London, Ontario
Age: 23
Posts: 745
Send a message via Skype™ to Celirra
Default Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
Celery, I am going to ignore everything you have to say about me being a wolf for the remainder of this game if you cannot answer this question

For years, I have played this game without busing partners as much as I can. I went literally over a year without casting a vote for a partner (I was a wolf in maybe 5 games during this time). I very, very, very, very, very, very, very rarely bus partners.

Why did that change not only this game, but change on d0 this game? Because of stupid ChAoS mEtA that I don't ascribe to?

You can say that Freezin bused me.

You cannot say that I bused Freezin or that I bused Xiz without extraordinary evidence.
I haven't followed this for that long, remember.
And your own argument itself was that you're playing your "own game" again or something, which I haven't seen yet; I don't think this is fair on both sides to expect me to trust a former meta you've once had and use that to explain what you once were even if I've never known it. You're basically saying "yo d00d trust me!!!!!!!!"
__________________
,,
 ,_, -ー'"{
 ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
 ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
彡と} 猫.{つ
Celirra is offline  
 


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:13 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution