Old 08-23-2018, 10:24 PM   #2461
Celirra
FFR Player
 
Celirra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: London, Ontario
Age: 23
Posts: 745
Send a message via Skype™ to Celirra
Default Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by inDheart View Post
remind me who you wouldn't need hats to wolfread?


I still dont like sunfan but zzzzzzzzzzzzz



Funny wolfy eith some fueling by poe, and then poe says xiz even if hes coming around and poe doesnt help you either

Poe btw
__________________
,,
 ,_, -ー'"{
 ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
 ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
彡と} 猫.{つ
Celirra is offline  
Old 08-23-2018, 10:24 PM   #2462
Celirra
FFR Player
 
Celirra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: London, Ontario
Age: 23
Posts: 745
Send a message via Skype™ to Celirra
Default Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

I would rather lunch prec over blind because I believe blind is town this game even if hes not being very pro town at times
__________________
,,
 ,_, -ー'"{
 ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
 ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
彡と} 猫.{つ
Celirra is offline  
Old 08-23-2018, 10:25 PM   #2463
FreezinIce
FFR Player
 
FreezinIce's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Don't forget 3.oct.11
Posts: 182
Default Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

Oh
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Piece of shit is what you are


Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrobean
Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
I find it mega sketch when someone focuses on themselves. Looks like they're on defense instead of offense mode
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red
My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Ike View Post
SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED


FreezinIce is offline  
Old 08-23-2018, 10:25 PM   #2464
Celirra
FFR Player
 
Celirra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: London, Ontario
Age: 23
Posts: 745
Send a message via Skype™ to Celirra
Default Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

Wow freezin likes me for once
Does this mean we're friends
__________________
,,
 ,_, -ー'"{
 ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
 ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
彡と} 猫.{つ
Celirra is offline  
Old 08-23-2018, 10:26 PM   #2465
the sun fan
FFR Player
 
the sun fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Age: 26
Posts: 367
Default Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiz View Post
well at least cel and ind are in the middle for us

why precarious
Tps/Freezin are not getting voted by me
blind would actually blow my mind if he was a wolf
funny would come pretty close to blowing my mind if she was a wolf but maybe this is where I lose idk
celirra feels... a lot better than he did before and I don't think its a result of him changing anything about him
inD doesn't have the same reads that you do, which is why
I don't like Precarious; he thinks both blind and funny are wolves and I think that's pretty wolfy, a bit less so given he's typed full treaties about why he thinks that blind is a wolf, but his reads do not align with mine

ur too goofy to be town tho imo. U spent a lot of time over in tinfoil land earlier and I was just kinda like ???? at that whole thing, and your reads continue to not really make much sense to me.

If we're both town one of us has really good reads and one of us has really bad reads which is pretty funny but I don't think that's the scenario.
__________________
TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

FFR is a pretty good place somehow.
the sun fan is offline  
Old 08-23-2018, 10:26 PM   #2466
Xiz
TWG Chaos
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
Xiz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Cali4nia
Age: 29
Posts: 4,824
Send a message via Skype™ to Xiz
Default Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

was that all you were gonna ask greg
__________________

Xiz is offline  
Old 08-23-2018, 10:27 PM   #2467
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author
 
inDheart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 479
Default Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celirra View Post
So re: inconsistency, blind was really inconsistent in the last turbo tbh, but that could probably be attributed to the whole... not being there thing
yeah just when he was a wolf i could trace what he was doing for reasons

he still grouped people, but using that specific example it was like "i think there's a wolf in the actives/strong players getting undeserved cred" and then he generally stuck with that up through lynching roundbox

he could switch it up the following day, but i don't remember him really having to, because that was a perfect scum victory. it was like, being agenda-y but specficially to get a lynch he might not otherwise, and without riding hard on lynching people from the gradi pool here, it's not the same
inDheart is offline  
Old 08-23-2018, 10:28 PM   #2468
Celirra
FFR Player
 
Celirra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: London, Ontario
Age: 23
Posts: 745
Send a message via Skype™ to Celirra
Default Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
If we're both town one of us has really good reads and one of us has really bad reads which is pretty funny but I don't think that's the scenario.
or you both have pretty averagely bad reads
idk how you know so adamantly that it's either you or him thats right
__________________
,,
 ,_, -ー'"{
 ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
 ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
彡と} 猫.{つ
Celirra is offline  
Old 08-23-2018, 10:28 PM   #2469
the sun fan
FFR Player
 
the sun fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Age: 26
Posts: 367
Default Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
Xiz looked as bad as blind does but he has bursts of townieness. Plus everyone has been piling on him all day, he feels like a mislynch waiting to happen.
who has been doing this?
I don't think funny was that vocal about Xiz before she voted him, and I don't really think I was like... super vocal about why he should die either
__________________
TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

FFR is a pretty good place somehow.
the sun fan is offline  
Old 08-23-2018, 10:29 PM   #2470
Celirra
FFR Player
 
Celirra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: London, Ontario
Age: 23
Posts: 745
Send a message via Skype™ to Celirra
Default Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by inDheart View Post
yeah just when he was a wolf i could trace what he was doing for reasons

he still grouped people, but using that specific example it was like "i think there's a wolf in the actives/strong players getting undeserved cred" and then he generally stuck with that up through lynching roundbox

he could switch it up the following day, but i don't remember him really having to, because that was a perfect scum victory. it was like, being agenda-y but specficially to get a lynch he might not otherwise, and without riding hard on lynching people from the gradi pool here, it's not the same
I don't know the example you're talking about I don't think but that is neat I guess
I don't know if I've seen that this game
__________________
,,
 ,_, -ー'"{
 ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
 ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
彡と} 猫.{つ
Celirra is offline  
Old 08-23-2018, 10:31 PM   #2471
the sun fan
FFR Player
 
the sun fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Age: 26
Posts: 367
Default Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celirra View Post
or you both have pretty averagely bad reads
idk how you know so adamantly that it's either you or him thats right
he wants to kill blind and funny
I don't

unless Tps & Freezin are both fake which I think is pretty ridiculous, its likely that one of those two game states is right, and the absolute worst that we can both be reading the game is that one of us is 0/3 on the wolves and the other is 2/3 on the wolves (if I'm doing the math right something tells me I might be doing it wrong)

that's pretty unlikely to happen tho.
__________________
TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

FFR is a pretty good place somehow.
the sun fan is offline  
Old 08-23-2018, 10:32 PM   #2472
Xiz
TWG Chaos
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
Xiz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Cali4nia
Age: 29
Posts: 4,824
Send a message via Skype™ to Xiz
Default Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
Tps/Freezin are not getting voted by me
blind would actually blow my mind if he was a wolf
funny would come pretty close to blowing my mind if she was a wolf but maybe this is where I lose idk
celirra feels... a lot better than he did before and I don't think its a result of him changing anything about him
inD doesn't have the same reads that you do, which is why
I don't like Precarious; he thinks both blind and funny are wolves and I think that's pretty wolfy, a bit less so given he's typed full treaties about why he thinks that blind is a wolf, but his reads do not align with mine

ur too goofy to be town tho imo. U spent a lot of time over in tinfoil land earlier and I was just kinda like ???? at that whole thing, and your reads continue to not really make much sense to me.

If we're both town one of us has really good reads and one of us has really bad reads which is pretty funny but I don't think that's the scenario.
if you are right that blind/funny are both town and its like cel/ind/prec then i loose man. i don't know what to say. if i'm tunneling too hard then im sorry
__________________

Xiz is offline  
Old 08-23-2018, 10:32 PM   #2473
the sun fan
FFR Player
 
the sun fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Age: 26
Posts: 367
Default Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

and it also supposes that both of us are town, necessarily
__________________
TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

FFR is a pretty good place somehow.
the sun fan is offline  
Old 08-23-2018, 10:32 PM   #2474
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author
 
inDheart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 479
Default Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celirra View Post
I don't know the example you're talking about I don't think but that is neat I guess
I don't know if I've seen that this game
you were in the game but ok

bop here it is
inDheart is offline  
Old 08-23-2018, 10:32 PM   #2475
Xiz
TWG Chaos
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
Xiz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Cali4nia
Age: 29
Posts: 4,824
Send a message via Skype™ to Xiz
Default Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

because i dont think i can vote prec at this point, and there is no way that blind/funny are both town here
__________________

Xiz is offline  
Old 08-23-2018, 10:33 PM   #2476
the sun fan
FFR Player
 
the sun fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Age: 26
Posts: 367
Default Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

maybe I'm wrong on funny
for probably no good reason I will cede that I feel less ok with her slot than I did before
__________________
TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

FFR is a pretty good place somehow.
the sun fan is offline  
Old 08-23-2018, 10:34 PM   #2477
Celirra
FFR Player
 
Celirra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: London, Ontario
Age: 23
Posts: 745
Send a message via Skype™ to Celirra
Default Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by inDheart View Post
you were in the game but ok

bop here it is
dude that was over a year ago and I don't even remember the last time i had breakfast
__________________
,,
 ,_, -ー'"{
 ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
 ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
彡と} 猫.{つ
Celirra is offline  
Old 08-23-2018, 10:34 PM   #2478
Xiz
TWG Chaos
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
Xiz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Cali4nia
Age: 29
Posts: 4,824
Send a message via Skype™ to Xiz
Default Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

sunfan, real talk like

how confident are you on blind being town

because i wont self pres if you think blind is town and you think he can win
__________________

Xiz is offline  
Old 08-23-2018, 10:34 PM   #2479
the sun fan
FFR Player
 
the sun fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Age: 26
Posts: 367
Default Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celirra View Post
dude that was over a year ago and I don't even remember the last time i had breakfast
it was probably this morning
__________________
TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

FFR is a pretty good place somehow.
the sun fan is offline  
Old 08-23-2018, 10:35 PM   #2480
Celirra
FFR Player
 
Celirra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: London, Ontario
Age: 23
Posts: 745
Send a message via Skype™ to Celirra
Default Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

I don't think it was this morning because i don't have any breakfast food in right now and havent for a while
__________________
,,
 ,_, -ー'"{
 ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
 ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
彡と} 猫.{つ
Celirra is offline  
 


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:02 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution