Old 08-20-2018, 10:54 PM   #1801
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author
 
inDheart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 480
Default Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

uh
if i die or sth ignore my not wanting to lynch tps or freezin and make your own reads, since Definitely reading dead reads appears to be a thing this game
inDheart is offline  
Old 08-20-2018, 10:54 PM   #1802
Precarious
Unacceptable
FFR Veteran
 
Precarious's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 202
Default Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

That could, somewhat awkwardly, justify your original post Blind. But then I clarified that it had been discussed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Precarious View Post
People have already gone over this. I looked at the link in the OP instead of the spoiler again and assumed that the different scum totals would carry over.
Quote:
Originally Posted by blindreper1179 View Post
What. What. What. What. What. What. What. What. What. What. What. What. What. What. What. What. What. What. What. What. What. What. What. What. What. What. What. What. What. What. What. What. What. What. What. What. What. What. What. What. What. What. What. What. What. What. What. What.
Emphasis on:

"People have already gone over this."

Which should have been a hint that, you know, people had gone over the topic already. I also noted the reason for the confusion, that mafiascum differed from the actual setting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Precarious View Post
People have already gone over this. I looked at the link in the OP instead of the spoiler again and assumed that the different scum totals would carry over.
Quote:
Originally Posted by blindreper1179 View Post
This is flimsy at best. Only the top 2 have one less wolf. (6 and 7 T's.) I get the chances, but I highly doubt we rolled that.
You doubled down on both ideas, ignoring the mention of other people, as well as my explanation that mafiascum was not an exact description of this game state.

You then tripled down on the idea, still having even in the most charitable reading not bothered to read what other people had written.
Precarious is offline  
Old 08-20-2018, 10:55 PM   #1803
Celirra
FFR Player
 
Celirra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: London, Ontario
Age: 23
Posts: 745
Send a message via Skype™ to Celirra
Default Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
perhaps this is obv but cel/sunfan can't be w/w. which is cool if cel flips wolf
Why not go for sunfan then lol
Why am I the apple of your eye
__________________
,,
 ,_, -ー'"{
 ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
 ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
彡と} 猫.{つ
Celirra is offline  
Old 08-20-2018, 10:55 PM   #1804
DaBackpack
~ お ま ん こ ~
 
DaBackpack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: unlikely
Age: 27
Posts: 933
Send a message via Skype™ to DaBackpack
Default Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

sunfan on a scale of 1-10 how confident are you in funny gurl not wolf?
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog View Post
there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statistic
DaBackpack is online now  
Old 08-20-2018, 10:55 PM   #1805
blindreper1179
Vice President Of TGB
FFR Veteran
 
blindreper1179's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: repping tha D!
Age: 31
Posts: 5,926
Send a message via AIM to blindreper1179 Send a message via Skype™ to blindreper1179
Default Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
I use big words sometimes
I agree with you and you comment this? Well done.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by thesunfan View Post
absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
Quote:
Originally Posted by choof View Post
It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
Quote:
Originally Posted by choof View Post
whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
Quote:
Originally Posted by Celirra View Post
I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now
Overwatch streaming whenever I'm on(Trying every tuesday night (10pm-12/1am EST) https://www.twitch.tv/blindreper
blindreper1179 is offline  
Old 08-20-2018, 10:55 PM   #1806
Funnygurl555
T-Force's Rival
FFR Veteran
 
Funnygurl555's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Age: 23
Posts: 2,137
Default Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by who_cares973 View Post
Why not look at me now
5 minutes



also @celery im not lynching sunfan ;______;

this guy's got my BACK
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
is funny eaman?
Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
GET DUNKED FUNNY
(eaman is her name irl, friend)


Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe View Post
Heh never underestimate the power of free time
boredom
wanting to get to know you all
true love
a sense of community
blackmail
weekend warriors
my desire to know everyone's dirty lil secrets


our mutual desire to be funny bois and gurls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
There comes a point where we have to ask our selves, "do we really want to deal with that, desperate as we are?"

I think we can all agree on the answer, yeah?
Funnygurl555 is offline  
Old 08-20-2018, 10:55 PM   #1807
the sun fan
FFR Player
 
the sun fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Age: 26
Posts: 370
Default Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
sunfan on a scale of 1-10 how confident are you in funny gurl not wolf?
9.8
__________________
TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

FFR is a pretty good place somehow.
the sun fan is offline  
Old 08-20-2018, 10:55 PM   #1808
Celirra
FFR Player
 
Celirra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: London, Ontario
Age: 23
Posts: 745
Send a message via Skype™ to Celirra
Default Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
is this directed at me?
fine, whatever
Were ooooo weeeeee ooooo
__________________
,,
 ,_, -ー'"{
 ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
 ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
彡と} 猫.{つ
Celirra is offline  
Old 08-20-2018, 10:55 PM   #1809
Funnygurl555
T-Force's Rival
FFR Veteran
 
Funnygurl555's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Age: 23
Posts: 2,137
Default Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

wait wc the fuck dude why aren't you doing things
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
is funny eaman?
Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
GET DUNKED FUNNY
(eaman is her name irl, friend)


Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe View Post
Heh never underestimate the power of free time
boredom
wanting to get to know you all
true love
a sense of community
blackmail
weekend warriors
my desire to know everyone's dirty lil secrets


our mutual desire to be funny bois and gurls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
There comes a point where we have to ask our selves, "do we really want to deal with that, desperate as we are?"

I think we can all agree on the answer, yeah?
Funnygurl555 is offline  
Old 08-20-2018, 10:56 PM   #1810
FreezinIce
FFR Player
 
FreezinIce's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Don't forget 3.oct.11
Posts: 182
Default Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celirra View Post
I have 5 vests btw
Snorted out my juice.

Now I want another wagon but I kind of like funnys recent ate like a sucker
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Piece of shit is what you are


Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrobean
Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
I find it mega sketch when someone focuses on themselves. Looks like they're on defense instead of offense mode
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red
My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Ike View Post
SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED


FreezinIce is offline  
Old 08-20-2018, 10:56 PM   #1811
Celirra
FFR Player
 
Celirra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: London, Ontario
Age: 23
Posts: 745
Send a message via Skype™ to Celirra
Default Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
5 minutes



also @celery im not lynching sunfan ;______;

this guy's got my BACK
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
__________________
,,
 ,_, -ー'"{
 ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
 ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
彡と} 猫.{つ
Celirra is offline  
Old 08-20-2018, 10:56 PM   #1812
blindreper1179
Vice President Of TGB
FFR Veteran
 
blindreper1179's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: repping tha D!
Age: 31
Posts: 5,926
Send a message via AIM to blindreper1179 Send a message via Skype™ to blindreper1179
Default Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

dbp
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by thesunfan View Post
absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
Quote:
Originally Posted by choof View Post
It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
Quote:
Originally Posted by choof View Post
whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
Quote:
Originally Posted by Celirra View Post
I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now
Overwatch streaming whenever I'm on(Trying every tuesday night (10pm-12/1am EST) https://www.twitch.tv/blindreper
blindreper1179 is offline  
Old 08-20-2018, 10:56 PM   #1813
YoshL
Celestial Harbor
Sectional ModeratorEvent StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran
 
YoshL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Celestial Harbor
Age: 27
Posts: 6,329
Send a message via AIM to YoshL Send a message via MSN to YoshL Send a message via Skype™ to YoshL
Default Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

Votes from post 1214 to post 1811
Night in 0:04:39

---
:00 good :01 bad
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.
YoshL is offline  
Old 08-20-2018, 10:56 PM   #1814
DaBackpack
~ お ま ん こ ~
 
DaBackpack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: unlikely
Age: 27
Posts: 933
Send a message via Skype™ to DaBackpack
Default Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

celery
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog View Post
there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statistic
DaBackpack is online now  
Old 08-20-2018, 10:56 PM   #1815
FreezinIce
FFR Player
 
FreezinIce's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Don't forget 3.oct.11
Posts: 182
Default Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

Meanwhile blind and precarious duking it out in space
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Piece of shit is what you are


Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrobean
Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
I find it mega sketch when someone focuses on themselves. Looks like they're on defense instead of offense mode
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red
My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Ike View Post
SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED


FreezinIce is offline  
Old 08-20-2018, 10:56 PM   #1816
Celirra
FFR Player
 
Celirra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: London, Ontario
Age: 23
Posts: 745
Send a message via Skype™ to Celirra
Default Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
wait wc the fuck dude why aren't you doing things
Funny wolf probs
Argument could be made for w/w sunfan
__________________
,,
 ,_, -ー'"{
 ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
 ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
彡と} 猫.{つ
Celirra is offline  
Old 08-20-2018, 10:57 PM   #1817
Precarious
Unacceptable
FFR Veteran
 
Precarious's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 202
Default Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

Is no one going to consider this, seriously?
Precarious is offline  
Old 08-20-2018, 10:57 PM   #1818
the sun fan
FFR Player
 
the sun fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Age: 26
Posts: 370
Default Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

strongly, strongly against funnygurl dying, I know its dumb meta and everything is dumb but it would come pretty close to blowing my mind if she flipped wolf here
__________________
TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

FFR is a pretty good place somehow.
the sun fan is offline  
Old 08-20-2018, 10:57 PM   #1819
FreezinIce
FFR Player
 
FreezinIce's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Don't forget 3.oct.11
Posts: 182
Default Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

I kind of hate this
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Piece of shit is what you are


Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrobean
Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
I find it mega sketch when someone focuses on themselves. Looks like they're on defense instead of offense mode
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red
My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Ike View Post
SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED


FreezinIce is offline  
Old 08-20-2018, 10:57 PM   #1820
Xiz
TWG Chaos
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
Xiz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Cali4nia
Age: 29
Posts: 4,824
Send a message via Skype™ to Xiz
Default Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

k im here 4 min to spare aaayy
__________________

Xiz is offline  
 


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:57 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution