15. talisman (stressreliefball) Red Miller
16. Wilkin (Wilkini Evili) Human
17. flypie743 (i am flypie) Blue Miller
18. iggymatrixcounter (Iggy911Mc) Tainted Seer
19. Tps222 (Tps7910) Blue Miller
20. ivaluebet (ivaluebet) Wolf
21. FishFishRevolution (insanelikeafish) Wolf
22. ddrdanc3r55 (randumb lol) Human

Wolf MVP: Ivaluebet - flew under the radar the entire game. great first game, especially as a wolf.

Human MVP: Tasselfoot. caught mead day one, great use of bunking to extract information.

honorable mention to Talisman, great calls all game.

LVP: Tasselfoot. Bent the rules to create a human alliance that did nothing to stop the wolves, got minineo killed, and stopped the one good way of getting information by telling everyone not to bunk.

i'm sure there are questions about minineo, so i'll address that now.

when it became apparent that minineo had come out to tass, after a strict warning from me that if he came out, i would find out and he would be dead, i caught minineo.

i told him that tass told me that he (minineo) came out to him, and that he was now dead, and that he couldnt talk to any living players. he thought tass had tricked him and gave it up. gg minineo.

the humans had a huge advantage due to the human alliance. all they had to do was bait the wolves with the illuminati, and then have tass report the extra wolf kills. bing, bang, boom.

i was really disappointed with the way this game panned out. humans, you had a GIGANTIC advantage, which you failed to use at all.

GG wolves. you earned this one.
Old 09-28-2006, 10:55 PM   #2
sertman
DADALADAH
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to sertman Send a message via MSN to sertman
Default Re: TWG XXXVI POSTGAME

Very nice, wolves.

We made a lot of mistakes... insta'ing TPS was stupid (whoever voted after me was stupid) and Tass was pretty much wrong all game. He never really explained his reasoning near the end (why matt? say something) but whatever.

The wolves did a very good job at keeping under the radar.

Old 09-28-2006, 10:55 PM   #3
klagett
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to klagett

I may have played well. But Iggy was completely behind a lot of our strategy. For example an email he sent out to us.

Quote:

------ Forwarded Message

Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 20:56:28 -0700 (PDT)

Subject: time to get serious! rofl

Wolf kill: shash?

Seer pick: leaning towards sertman or jurs.

OPTIMAL WOLF STRATEGY:

Your local neighborhood seer has been desperately looking at this game from our point of view. It’s been hurting my public posting style, but I feel that concentrating on surviving is more important than the off chance on someone picking it up.

I’m sending this all to you, because we all haven’t been on the same page this game. Game is going fairly well IMO. But we still need to survive a few days in order to pull this off.

Things that will help our case:

- Phantoms: Having a player with 2 phantoms would be sweet. (Two players would probably be better but I’ll take whatever I can get.

- Lynches: As of now (Night4) there are 9 unknown players. These are players, who are living and have no confirmation on if they are blue or not. These guys are Matt (1 phantom), Shash (wolf target for tonight?), disco, kilga, sertman, jurs, talisman, wilkin, and tps (1 phantom). If an unknown is always lynched, we will be in excellent shape in knowing whether or not there are blues left.

Our wolf targets:

- Any player that is tied for the most amount of phantoms: Phantoms are nice, but unless you want a speed run towards the end of game, we need to make sure there is only 1 player with the most amount of phantoms. (Whether that person has 1, 2, or 3 phantoms)

EX: if on night X there are 2 players (A and B) with 1 phantom (assuming the number of players is even on the start of day.) then we kill player A, and laugh during the day as we insta lynch player B. If we don’t do that, then we’ll either have KitB or a speed run. And I want to avoid that if possible.

- Players that are assumed human: obviously. IMO, those who fall into that list and are apart of our currently unknown list are shash, kilga, talisman, wilkin. These guys are never a bad idea to kill just because if we are left with them, then it’ll be so easy to pick us out and we can’t afford that XD.

Our seer targets:

- Greens: It sounds dumb but we have to think of it as running a human alliance. We have two millers so seering a blue doesn’t give us enough proof that we have killed a guardian. And we can’t use our kill on someone from our unknown list. Since we have so many days, if we can find greens and wolf and lynch unknowns, then ideally by the end of 3 days we will know that there are no more blues alive. Which equals free reign on kills XD. Seering a blue would drop this back one or two days.

- Inactives/players who would never be lynched: We need to make sure our seered players stay alive so lynches can be used on unknowns. Thus seering inactives and non lynch targets, we ensure our investments don’t bite us in the butt in the end.

Our lynch targets:

- UNKNOWN LIST!: Try to save your vote until the end of day if it’s possible. If an unknown player is borderline with another and then it will be less suspicious to vote for send an unknown to the grave rather than changing your vote. Hoping that someone else will do it is ideal but nonetheless, we can’t hope for that kind of luck.

I will say that how you vote is ultimately up to you guys. IMO, looking suspicious is worth making sure the right people get lynched. Because the faster our unknown list goes away, the faster you can kill tass and talisman. Which would make up for the suspicion drawn to you. (Remember, suspicion will be key to ‘staying under radar.’ Those who no one talks about and don’t get wolfed are easily lynched. This is especially true if you are a good player that people expect to die late game.) Plus there’s no way that they would catch on as easily as you many think. If out of the blue you vote for someone who is already in contention for the most votes, then there’s little flat to be taken, but a lot to gain.

In conclusion it may take 3 more lynches to dodge before victory is earned. If day starts with 8 players and only no one is tied for the most phantoms. We win. Yea there are 3 of you but obviously I’m working with you and will aid in this insta lynch. So we can count on 4 red votes. (4 votes + 1 phantom = insta and WIN!!!) But if any wolves get phantoms….. well we just won’t think about that.

We deserve this win so bad. Tass screwed us over with his pwning of mead. And he’s “9-0 while leading an alliance.” I want to shut his face up in post game!! I want to brag how no could touch us and that we won despite losing our ZW PUBLICALLY!!!! Argh tass makes me so mad, and I want to rub it in his face. These are my suggestions for a sweet victory. Dumb luck would save the humans.

Also, I’m not going on an ego trip (maybe a power trip lol.) but if I’m going to die…. You need to save me, even if it’s totally obvious. (well I mean if I’m in contention with another player… vote changing may even be worth it.) I may die the very next day, but chances are they won’t catch you, and I’ll be able to give you 1 or 2 more seer picks. Remember the humans know nothing. They may try to save guardians from being lynched, but only other guardians would do that. (Which is something I will be checking for because I can’t have tass knowing 3 people near end of game. Even if we don’t know he doesn’t have his guardians… we will eventually.) I doubt tass would let his minions be so careless, but he probably thinks we are a bunch of mindless noobs because of our “random kills.”

Anyways, tass needs to eat it, he needs to die, and we HAVE that chance. I just want to get you guys psyched for this game, because we are so close to winning a game that actually required SKILL. The humans will have nothing to say because they had it all and then more, and still lost? Heck YES I want that!

It’s all about twg penis. XD.
Old 09-28-2006, 10:57 PM   #4
FishFishRevolution
GotR Creator
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to FishFishRevolution Send a message via Yahoo to FishFishRevolution Send a message via Skype™ to FishFishRevolution

bitches love me cuz they know that i can rock
Old 09-28-2006, 10:58 PM   #5
iggymatrixcounter
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to iggymatrixcounter

I seered flypie and disco blue.

This was a sweet game. I mean mead's misfortune made my job so much easier and when I found out fish and I would be working on the red team together, I knew we had a good shot even though we lost the ZW.

Ivaluebet is a very good player, I thought he was going to be deadweight but he slipped under the radar perfectly.

Sorry talisman, I knew you couldn't help thinking that someone smart was behind the scenes, you just didn't stick with it long enough to get me lynched.

Great game everyone.
Old 09-28-2006, 10:58 PM   #6
klagett
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to klagett

I didn't exactly know exactly how to play the first couple of days. People started bringing up my name so I decided it was time to get rid of the "new player, uninterested, inactive, probably human role."

The best thing I could come up with was helping the humans out with a bit of inside info to make some stuff fit together. This helping I believed helped clear me a bit.

Towards the end of the game I basically just wanted to get the game over and really knew that explinations werent necessasry since I was so "cleared" to most players.

It was fun playing. Inactivity hurt the humans the most imo.
Old 09-28-2006, 11:00 PM   #7
iggymatrixcounter
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Oh noes ivalue, you put out my strategy, now I have to do new things lol.
Old 09-28-2006, 11:01 PM   #8
FoJaR
The Worst

Send a message via AIM to FoJaR Send a message via MSN to FoJaR

the only bunking after day one was tass and talisman, which stopped about night 5 or so.
Old 09-28-2006, 11:01 PM   #9
sertman
DADALADAH
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to sertman Send a message via MSN to sertman

Well it didn't help much that randumb proved the last half of his name and basically quit.

I don't think I'd play a bunking game again... just seems too confusing.

Old 09-28-2006, 11:02 PM   #10
FoJaR
The Worst

how was it confusing.... nobody bunked....
Old 09-28-2006, 11:04 PM   #11
talisman
Resident Penguin
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to talisman

humans lost this one more than wolves won it. well maybe that's bitterness speaking.

but COME ON.

no one listened to me... iggy was acting completely (well not completely, but noticably) different. and as soon as fish started posting it was clear he was as well. cypher was an easy read as well.

klagett I missed because 1) I always assume new players are human and 2) tass didn't seem to care that he was mindlessly bandwagonning, so I thought maybe he was blue.

4/5 ain't bad, but winning would have been better.

tass, if you had cared more I have a feeling the outcome might have been different.
Old 09-28-2006, 11:20 PM   #12
Kilgamayan
Super Scooter Happy
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to Kilgamayan

Man, I have got to remember not to care about the game when I'm blue.

Next time I play this I'm not voting before the last hour of any day. >_>

In retrospect, I should've told Tass to bunk at my place a few times since it would've allowed the illuminati guard to float around freely (because why on Earth would Tass bunk with me?).
I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.
Old 09-28-2006, 11:24 PM   #13
MiniNeo
FFR Player

nah, Tass didn't get me killed, I'm just a dumbfsck for not realizing that you were lying.

Too bad I didn't have the conversation saved.

ps you see what I did there, addressing the issue about the bookie when I AM the bookie, rofl im so clevar >_>
Old 09-28-2006, 11:26 PM   #14
iggymatrixcounter
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

I wanted mead to go to fojar and say that he knew X was the bookie and see if we could get a lucky stab in the dark. But he wasn't up for it....
Old 09-28-2006, 11:27 PM   #15
Kilgamayan
Super Scooter Happy
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to Kilgamayan

Other notes:

- Afro dying Night 1 was ghey 2 da MAX
- The instant I died I knew Fish was a wolf and had guessed me as a blue.
- Why the hell did Wilkin and Tps die? You morons.
I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.
Old 09-28-2006, 11:33 PM   #16
talisman
Resident Penguin
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to talisman

Quote:
Why the hell did Wilkin and Tps die? You morons.
for REAL.

maybe I should have campaigned harder to get iggy lynched but damn. read the thread.
Old 09-28-2006, 11:38 PM   #17
iggymatrixcounter
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilgamayan View Post
- The instant I died I knew Fish was a wolf and had guessed me as a blue.
It was that reason why I didn't want you gone but fish's gut feeling paid off well. Especially since no one picked up on it at all.

EDIT: and shame for not picking up on my absence of crazy ideas that I usually post lol.
Old 09-28-2006, 11:48 PM   #18
Shashakiro
TWO THOUZAND COMBO
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Shashakiro

One thing I'd like to point out: Never, ever, ever have anything like the bookie rule again. It completely doesn't work, at least not on this site where everyone is too used to talking freely about info over AIM and such.

Apparently some wolf thought I was blue at some point, although I have no idea why since Tass didn't even tell me anything and I wasn't actually blue or a miller.

Also, what the heck was up with the complete lack of info about phantoms in host posts? If you expect everyone to keep track of this themselves, you're really expecting way too much. That really was a large part of the reason the humans lost.

Not as fun as the pervious game, at least for me, but I'll still keep playing in these, they're still pretty fun.

Oh, and I knew TPS wasn't a wolf because he was being insane. That's TPS human behavior.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boogiebear
use ur bain. Itz there for a reason.
Old 09-28-2006, 11:50 PM   #19
FoJaR
The Worst

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiniNeo View Post
nah, Tass didn't get me killed, I'm just a dumbfsck for not realizing that you were lying.

Too bad I didn't have the conversation saved.

ps you see what I did there, addressing the issue about the bookie when I AM the bookie, rofl im so clevar >_>

nah, if tass hadnt pushed about the bookie coming to him so much, even if you HAD gone to him, i wouldnt have been confidant about pulling it off.
Old 09-29-2006, 01:44 AM   #20
Wilkin
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Wilkin

THANK GOD TASS' PLAN OF PROCESS OF ELIMINATION WAS EXECUTED PERFECTLY AND NO HUMANS WERE TAKEN AS CASUALTIES.
Closed Thread