Old 03-24-2018, 11:05 PM   #1
Rapta
🡸Index🡻Is🡹Fun!🡺
Global ModeratorMultiplayer ModeratorFFR Simfile AuthorD8 Godly KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Funny profile bot descriptions

Lead a team importing human growth hormone in Ohio. Spent high school summers importing psoriasis in Washington, DC. Was quite successful at working with basketballs in Los Angeles, CA. Had a brief career buying and selling electric trains worldwide. In 2009 I was working with Magic 8-Balls in Deltona, FL. Spent several months testing the market for fried chicken for the government.

Uniquely-equipped for deploying walnuts in the aftermarket. In 2009 I was importing Magic 8-Balls in Salisbury, MD. Spent 2001-2005 researching barbie dolls on Wall Street. Spent a year getting my feet wet with the elderly for fun and profit. Spent 2002-2009 writing about rubik's cubes in Prescott

Spent 2002-2010 implementing fatback in Minneapolis, MN. In 2008 I was donating psoriasis for no pay. In 2008 I was investing in mannequins in Los Angeles, CA. Garnered an industry award while supervising the production of hugs in the aftermarket. Spent high school summers exporting cellos in Salisbury, MD. My current pet project is writing about hugs in Mexico.

In 2009 I was exporting acne in the financial sector. Practiced in the art of consulting about Magic 8-Balls in Los Angeles, CA. Had moderate success getting my feet wet with robotic shrimp in Atlantic City, NJ. Spent 2001-2005 implementing dogmas in Las Vegas, NV. What gets me going now is implementing easy-bake-ovens on Wall Street. Spent 2002-2008 importing glue on the black market.
Note the left hand pinky. It stretches out into attack mode to make etienne's hand appear larger, an intimidation technique for the arrows.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mourningfall
[3:51 PM] Mourningfall: i spent the second half of that song getting face fucked by a fly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiz View Post
Hi I see rapta come play TWG next game
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXOpkillerXx View Post
Rapta thinks alot about memes and fonts. I'd be inclined to think he's town because wolves wouldn't have time to meme would they ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prawnskunk
if we keep releasing engines that work on 1/4 of people's computers, we'll get there
Quote:
Originally Posted by gold stinger
do u even agrabah
Quote:
Today at 12:53 AM
I have no fucking idea how you were able to identify that specific line from meme show so you are basically an elder god of memes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Psychotik
When I think Mother’s Day, I think Venetian Snares.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haku
have you heard someone mention eating pancakes to negate friday 13th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prawnskunk at 10:53:56pm on 10/26/11
OMFG VC! I want your programming fingers in or around my mouth OnO
Quote:
Originally Posted by Storn at 3:03 PM
We have so many batches open. Its like a backlog clearance sale. ALL FILES MUST GO!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToonE156 at 11:07 PM
You've never felt intimacy until you've practiced Jiu Jitsu ground techniques with the only girl in class
Rapta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2018, 08:07 AM   #2
DossarLX ODI
Batch Manager
Game Manager, Song Release Coordinator
Game ManagerSimfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: Funny profile bot descriptions

Quote:
In 2009 I was exporting acne in the financial sector.
Biological warfare on wall street

But yeah, these bots can come up with some hilariously stupid paragraphs.

Last edited by DossarLX ODI; 03-25-2018 at 08:08 AM..
DossarLX ODI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2018, 08:47 AM   #3
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Dignified frozen at the moment but seems to have become the city of Santo stores servant, wait on the next one dish dish dishes placed on the table, but look ray ban uk smile filled his face throughout, apparently in a good mood, not a cent of far-fetched. As long as the ice house crisis lifted. Let alone serve later meal, is to cook a few years coolie no harm ? A wide variety of dishes on the table, although no big extravagant luxury, but it covers the animals, fish delicacies, extremely rich. Even trapped worship Court, as the spiritual pillar of ice ice house the morning the child suffered far more than ordinary people but also the treatment, which is the strength of the benefits.
Ice silent far hospitality exudes the bowl full of rich flavor of black vertebral bone soup ended up in front of Ling. Ling nose fretting,ray ban sunglasses uk, looking suddenly changed : What is the soup ? Ice far silent a moment, puzzled and asked : black vertebral bone soup, how? Ling carefully tasted, and soon the whole mouth spit out the soup : This soup toxic ! Ice far shocked silence, said: impossible ! This purple Ling grass grow strength. Nourishing blood effect, blocked the gates these days, not much inventory worship Genei, only for the big long- brewed nourishing stew will set out a little, how may be toxic ?
Mo far, do not rush, so Ling said there must ray bans online truth. Child 's reaction to ice the morning calm many, after gently waved look set the Ling. Ling carefully inside a black herb soup with chopsticks out, and said: This is not a purple Ling grass, but a spirit of grass looks very similar with purple herb, called deep purple grass, these two herb brewed aroma flavor generally goes out, but the utility is very different. As a technique refining division, Ling Feng on the world have a deep understanding of raw materials, coupled with Benetton along the way ray bans online accumulated a lot of pharmacological knowledge.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRedWolf87 View Post
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows

All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games

(Click the arrow to see the rest)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Charu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2018, 10:36 PM   #4
Rapta
🡸Index🡻Is🡹Fun!🡺
Global ModeratorMultiplayer ModeratorFFR Simfile AuthorD8 Godly KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Hello. Let me introduce the write. My site: http[REDACTED]. His name is Olin Lago. The favorite hobby for my kids and me is coin collecting but I've been taking on new things lately..
Note the left hand pinky. It stretches out into attack mode to make etienne's hand appear larger, an intimidation technique for the arrows.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mourningfall
[3:51 PM] Mourningfall: i spent the second half of that song getting face fucked by a fly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiz View Post
Hi I see rapta come play TWG next game
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXOpkillerXx View Post
Rapta thinks alot about memes and fonts. I'd be inclined to think he's town because wolves wouldn't have time to meme would they ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prawnskunk
if we keep releasing engines that work on 1/4 of people's computers, we'll get there
Quote:
do u even agrabah
Quote:
Today at 12:53 AM
I have no fucking idea how you were able to identify that specific line from meme show so you are basically an elder god of memes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Psychotik
When I think Mother’s Day, I think Venetian Snares.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haku
have you heard someone mention eating pancakes to negate friday 13th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prawnskunk at 10:53:56pm on 10/26/11
OMFG VC! I want your programming fingers in or around my mouth OnO
Quote:
Originally Posted by Storn at 3:03 PM
We have so many batches open. Its like a backlog clearance sale. ALL FILES MUST GO!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToonE156 at 11:07 PM
You've never felt intimacy until you've practiced Jiu Jitsu ground techniques with the only girl in class
Rapta is offline   Reply With Quote