Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Flash Flash Revolution > FFR General Talk > Bug Reports and Suggestions
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-22-2011, 01:49 PM   #21
yo man im awesome
soleil ardent
FFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: New way for vROFL?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plan_Bsk81127 View Post
Not everyone wants to unlock it to play it. Some people like myself would like to have it just to complete the token collection.
That's also true. It does bug me quite a bit that I have Every non-achievement token Except #18.

Quote:
Originally Posted by choof View Post
you double dad loving dipshit
Quote:
Originally Posted by t-rogdor View Post
dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
Quote:
Originally Posted by smartdude1212 View Post
I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.
yo man im awesome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 01:58 PM   #22
iironiic
D6 FFR Legacy Player

Keep in mind that the ideal requirement would be something that everyone who has unlocked the token have succeeded in doing vs. those that don't have the token. With the requirement being 95% AAAs, it's arguably unfair to let D1 Winners have the token since they probably don't have the 95%. I believe that skill shouldn't be a factor in the requirement as well because VROFL does not take any skill to FC (let alone pass) the file (unless you actually try to PA the mess lmfao)

Just my two cents.
iironiic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 02:00 PM   #23
gattsta
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

I hope to god everyone doesn't think I ment in a day, 1bil is hard enough, lmfao. I ment total, not in a timeframe :P

Reading on after I posted...stupid idea, i know :/
Sometimes when I am in a mad rush to shit and the toilet seat is up I do this motion where I am both putting the lid down and quickly sitting on said lid at the same time, but I have this nagging fear that at some point I am going to sit down wrong and somehow slam my nuts underneath the lid.

/phobia
gattsta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 02:02 PM   #24
XxMidigamixX
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to XxMidigamixX Send a message via Skype™ to XxMidigamixX

Well, I really don't see it any other way unless if you make it an anti-skill token (let's say...pass Vertex Beta with more misses than Perfects, goods, and averages combined). that's the only way I see it as. But still, if we solved the issue of vROFL, what about the support tokens? Probably make them achievement tokens or skill tokens?

XxMidigamixX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 02:07 PM   #25
iironiic
D6 FFR Legacy Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxMidigamixX View Post
Well, I really don't see it any other way unless if you make it an anti-skill token (let's say...pass Vertex Beta with more misses than Perfects, goods, and averages combined). that's the only way I see it as. But still, if we solved the issue of vROFL, what about the support tokens? Probably make them achievement tokens or skill tokens?
With support tokens, I believe that skill should be involved in the requirements because those files requires skill (definitely more skill than vrofl). With 95% AAAs as the requirement here, that's completely fine. It could also base off of measuring points that distinguishes skill like tier points, maybe average rank, etc.

EDIT: Again my two cents.
iironiic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 02:12 PM   #26
Xx{Midnight}xX
FFR Player

didn't the D1 winners play fmos in one tourney?
Xx{Midnight}xX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 02:12 PM   #27
Xayphon
sausage

Some want another Official FFR Tournament, and now some want vROFL to be unlockable just by doing a request.
If there's going to be another FFR Tournament, there will be no special prizes at all besides the vROFL Token, since Subscriber status and FFR T-Shirts are not available anymore. If the vROFL Token is going to be unlockable by doing a request, the FFR Tournament would loose its sense and it would be unfair for those who unlocked it by achieving Top 8 in one of the Tourneys.
Of course you can set the current Support Tokens as a prize for the Official Tournament, but it would be unfair to those who've bought them, etc.

It's not that easy at all and I guess a rather godly request for vROFL would just cause more complaining etc

Last edited by Xayphon; 06-22-2011 at 02:14 PM..
Xayphon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 02:24 PM   #28
SKG_Scintill
Spun a twirly fruitcake,
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Get 0 perfect, 1755 goods, 0 average, 0 miss and 0 boos on Vertex BETA

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluguerilla
So Sexy Robotnik (SKG_Scintill) {.0001/10} [--]
___
. RHYTHMS PR LAYERING
. ZOMG I HAD TO QUIT OUT TERRIBLE
SKG_Scintill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 02:24 PM   #29
SocoNhydro420
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Send a message via MSN to SocoNhydro420

Xayphon has a point, buuuuuuuuuuuuuut....

Will there ever even be another official tourney? /sad face

MUST... AAA...

FMO AAAs (27): Epidermis, Exciting Hyper Highspeed Star, Rottel-da-station, Disconnected Hardkore, Melonmans OP, Battle Theme #37, Fast Asleep, Gacha Gacha Hertz Figu atto Radio, Puzzle, Midnight Dragon, Distorted God, Variations 2, Strangeprogram, Arrogant Cobbler, Kanon Medly ~Metal Wings~, Dance and Zeal, Heavenly Spores, Document 13b, The Divine Suicide of K, Yorukumoryuu Yamikaze, Summer Time Perfume, Chaosmaid, Colorful Course, O (piano version), Ambient Angels, Defection, Jeanie and Caroline
SocoNhydro420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 02:35 PM   #30
YoshL
Celestial Harbor
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to YoshL Send a message via MSN to YoshL Send a message via Skype™ to YoshL

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmah View Post
I can see these sorts of requests for vrofl will become null in the near future, but for reasons I can't say just yet
BECAUSE THE ADMINS/THOSE TYPES OF PEOPLE ARE WORKING ON ANOTHER WAY TO GET VROFL?

</caps>

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.
YoshL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 03:43 PM   #31
yo man im awesome
soleil ardent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xayphon View Post
Some want another Official FFR Tournament, and now some want vROFL to be unlockable just by doing a request.
If there's going to be another FFR Tournament, there will be no special prizes at all besides the vROFL Token, since Subscriber status and FFR T-Shirts are not available anymore. If the vROFL Token is going to be unlockable by doing a request, the FFR Tournament would loose its sense and it would be unfair for those who unlocked it by achieving Top 8 in one of the Tourneys.
Of course you can set the current Support Tokens as a prize for the Official Tournament, but it would be unfair to those who've bought them, etc.

It's not that easy at all and I guess a rather godly request for vROFL would just cause more complaining etc
Well, think about it a different way: If the Admins made vROFL available unlockable by doing a request, wouldn't that make the people who won it in the Tourneys feel a larger sense of achievement, because that means they succeeded in taking the hard way that so many people tried and failed to do, instead of taking this simpler way through.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.
Old 06-22-2011, 04:12 PM   #32
XxMidigamixX
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to XxMidigamixX Send a message via Skype™ to XxMidigamixX

But here's the thing, if its simply a request, then what's the point of making it a token song? Might as well release it as a public song if you're going to do that. Perhaps make it something that's equivalent to getting the top 8 of each division of the FFROT. Make it an achievement token of some sort.

XxMidigamixX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 04:15 PM   #33
yo man im awesome
soleil ardent

Quote:
But here's the thing, if its simply a request, then what's the point of making it a token song? Might as well release it as a public song if you're going to do that. Perhaps make it something that's equivalent to getting the top 8 of each division of the FFROT. Make it an achievement token of some sort.
Now that you've said that, I just got a new idea.

Seeing as how Quickdraw and Here We Go are FC related achievement tokens, couldn't there be a second average rank achievement token, such as getting in the top 500/100, to follow up Happy Rainbow?

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 06-22-2011, 04:24 PM   #34
I like it
Housekeeper

If becoming a veteran and getting vROFL is out of the question, then placing in the top 200 or so of the top average players could get it, so you have to play a lot to get it. It's not impossible, just takes a lot of time and dedication.
I like it is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 04:45 PM   #35
ScarletSky
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Quote:
or get 95+% of your AAA bar filled up to get it. Just like how you're suppose to fill up 95-99% of your FC bar to receive Here We Go. Just a suggestion.
Wait, you mean I don't have to FC 99% of all public songs, just fill that bar up to 99%?

SONGS, GET READY TO BE FC WHORED!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo man im awesome View Post
Going along with that, actually, maybe at around Christmas time, the Admins could give it out to all the Veteran players (Now, seeing as how there are some people who do not like the file, maybe the admins could send out a message to all the Veterans asking whether they would like the token or not. It could be available only for that holiday.)
Why you gotta be prejudice against non Vet members? I'm no where close to vet, but I'm better than some of them and compete with most others and I'd love to have vROFL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plan_Bsk81127 View Post
Not everyone wants to unlock it to play it. Some people like myself would like to have it just to complete the token collection.
Pretty much this.

Last edited by ScarletSky; 06-22-2011 at 04:52 PM..
ScarletSky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 05:03 PM   #36
Zekramcross
The Break Ends
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Zekramcross

Why not just make it where you need to AAA some FMO's or FGO's to get it.
Example:
Must AAA A Quick Death, Crowdpleaser, Frictional Nevada, and Molto Vivace in a row.

Zekramcross is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 05:12 PM   #37
emulord
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

So we already have tokens for 1bil total score token, 1000 av rank, play all songs, FC 99%/50%.
So lets do one based on total AAAs. 95% sounds pretty fair.

Then, next official tournament, everyone who participates gets one of the old support tokens. Top 8 get vRofl as well or something.
emulord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 05:19 PM   #38
i love you
Live a wonderful life~
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

I think that vROFL should just be removed from FFR all together. It's such a dumb file to begin with. The only suggestion I can think of when it comes to unlocking vROFL is to pay either 1,000,000 credits in total or to actually BUY the token for 20 bucks or something idk. Still, I think this whole problem would be solved if vROFL was just removed from FFR. I personally have the vROFL token and the only reason why I got it was just to "have it" as a collection rather than playing the token because everyone DS on that file anyway and it's dumb to play.
i love you is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 05:24 PM   #39
Sephiroth28
Snake Princess
FFR Veteran

I like the idea of a low avg rank to get the token. 200 and under or something like that.
Old 06-22-2011, 05:42 PM   #40
I like it
Housekeeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarletSky View Post

Why you gotta be prejudice against non Vet members? I'm no where close to vet, but I'm better than some of them and compete with most others and I'd love to have vROFL.
I don't think that it would be prejudice, to become a vet takes a long time and alot of playing, and as of right now, not much more is had when you do become a vet.
I like it is offline   Reply With Quote