Old 05-2-2019, 06:34 PM   #241
Gradiant
(◞≼☉≽◟◞౪◟◞≼☉≽◟)
Simfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerFFR Veteran
 
Gradiant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Michigan
Age: 25
Posts: 1,140
Default Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread

I don't think it's spicy enough, needs some more heat
Gradiant is offline  
Old 05-2-2019, 06:34 PM   #242
roundbox
Gᴇᴛ ᴀ ɢʀɪᴘ ᴜ ɴᴇʀᴅ
FFR Veteran
 
roundbox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Age: 28
Posts: 2,482
Default Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gradiant View Post
I don't think it's spicy enough, needs some more heat
gradiant and shadowolfe

I'll take my townreads at the door
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer

watch my rad gameplay
roundbox is offline  
Old 05-2-2019, 06:37 PM   #243
Gradiant
(◞≼☉≽◟◞౪◟◞≼☉≽◟)
Simfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerFFR Veteran
 
Gradiant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Michigan
Age: 25
Posts: 1,140
Default Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread

throw sunfan in there too, that'll really get things going
Gradiant is offline  
Old 05-2-2019, 06:39 PM   #244
mellon_collie
FFR Player
 
mellon_collie's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2017
Age: 28
Posts: 36
Default Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post
EXCUSE ME?
I'M SORRY T_T

prove me wrong!!!
mellon_collie is offline  
Old 05-2-2019, 06:48 PM   #245
roundbox
Gᴇᴛ ᴀ ɢʀɪᴘ ᴜ ɴᴇʀᴅ
FFR Veteran
 
roundbox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Age: 28
Posts: 2,482
Default Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread

yeah to be completely honest, the only townread I got from before was star

everything else just kinda whisked through my brain
not sure why, but this is where I'm at
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer

watch my rad gameplay
roundbox is offline  
Old 05-2-2019, 06:53 PM   #246
mellon_collie
FFR Player
 
mellon_collie's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2017
Age: 28
Posts: 36
Default Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe View Post
@Raeko this was written to you
why so pushy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe View Post
Can you give me an example of YoshL's towny things that you saw he was thinking of? Just curious
I liked his way of thinking behind his Haku read. I thought what Haku said was weird, mostly because I couldn't connect how a game without OOTC could set Haku up a similar situation as last game. So when YoshL said this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daikyi View Post
another of the long posts was also super flimsy, as it was some really unprompted introspection of a past game and needing to reset or something, despite the fact that this game hasnt seen any real meat in analysis or action.
he basically said what I had been thinking and I feel like he was looking at things from the same angle as me.

It's also a bit of a tone read, but I haven't played with him for a while so I could be wrong on that
mellon_collie is offline  
Old 05-2-2019, 06:56 PM   #247
mellon_collie
FFR Player
 
mellon_collie's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2017
Age: 28
Posts: 36
Default Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayward Vagabond View Post
raeko you haven't ~_^ in your last couple of pictures and that's pretty wolfy
my next selfie my face will resemble ;_; from the trauma of so many mean people voting for me
mellon_collie is offline  
Old 05-2-2019, 07:00 PM   #248
ShadoWolfe
FFR Player
 
ShadoWolfe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: On a life-size Flat Earth model
Posts: 136
Default Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gradiant View Post
I was asking mml to elaborate. You said i was wrong. That is what happened.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gradiant View Post
i'm currently more irritated that shado took it upon himself to do it for you without actually answering anything, just saying 'wrong'
Oh FFS, now I'm getting frustrated too. I feel like a voice conversation would probably resolve this in a minute or two, but such is TWG.

We already established I misunderstood your question for you noting something and read into it as such.

I can't figure out why you're so hung up on the word "wrong" when it doesn't even apply after I acknowledged misreading your intent. I wasn't answering your question with a wrong, I thought you were making a w/w connection between MML and myself in this post and I liked the approach because I thought that level of observation betrayed a solving mindset behind it. That's when I commented saying I liked your slot for scumhunting and said the scumhunting is wrong. Because obviously it would be wrong if the conclusion in any way relied on me being scum.

Once you said I was mistaken about your intent and pointed out that you were asking a question here, instead of noting the connection I thought you were here, then my whole comment goes out the window because we're talking about two separate things from the get-go.


I guess this could've been avoided if I'd worded this better/clearer, but whatever. Hopefully this will bridge our communication gap.
__________________





Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte
I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
" I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoshL View Post
"i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie
"I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!
ShadoWolfe is offline  
Old 05-2-2019, 07:03 PM   #249
mellon_collie
FFR Player
 
mellon_collie's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2017
Age: 28
Posts: 36
Default Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe View Post
Because obviously it would be wrong if the conclusion in any way relied on me being scum.
this is giving me slight overconfident shadoWOLF vibes like trailer park boys game but I'm probably just being paranoid rofl
mellon_collie is offline  
Old 05-2-2019, 07:04 PM   #250
flashflash account
FFR Player
 
flashflash account's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: On a mountain in a desert
Posts: 377
Default Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post
good hot



got it!



not sure if he answered this yet but it's an inside joke
I once wrote a paper about double negatives in college
actually I'm not sure why it turned into a joke; I forgot why I brought up the fact I wrote that paper completely lmfao



MOST UNDERRATED POST IN THE THREAD HOLY SHITif anybody comments on the "catching up, I got to post #200", it was intentional. got em



star's pointedness and unwavering tone is giving me town vibes for her d0



sitting on this thought too
I'm gonna wait for him to read other people and make observations that aren't about himself



EXCUSE ME?

still reading, I'm up to post #200
If roundbox is a wolf this game I will become a believer in the universal scumtell
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth
Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenAshy View Post
Iíve demonstrated self-awareness
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless
flashflash account is offline  
Old 05-2-2019, 07:04 PM   #251
flashflash account
FFR Player
 
flashflash account's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: On a mountain in a desert
Posts: 377
Default Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread

WOW
I'M DEAD
ROUNDBOX LOCK TOWN
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth
Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenAshy View Post
Iíve demonstrated self-awareness
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless
flashflash account is offline  
Old 05-2-2019, 07:08 PM   #252
Gradiant
(◞≼☉≽◟◞౪◟◞≼☉≽◟)
Simfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerFFR Veteran
 
Gradiant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Michigan
Age: 25
Posts: 1,140
Default Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe View Post
Oh FFS, now I'm getting frustrated too. I feel like a voice conversation would probably resolve this in a minute or two, but such is TWG.

We already established I misunderstood your question for you noting something and read into it as such.

I can't figure out why you're so hung up on the word "wrong" when it doesn't even apply after I acknowledged misreading your intent. I wasn't answering your question with a wrong, I thought you were making a w/w connection between MML and myself in this post and I liked the approach because I thought that level of observation betrayed a solving mindset behind it. That's when I commented saying I liked your slot for scumhunting and said the scumhunting is wrong. Because obviously it would be wrong if the conclusion in any way relied on me being scum.

Once you said I was mistaken about your intent and pointed out that you were asking a question here, instead of noting the connection I thought you were here, then my whole comment goes out the window because we're talking about two separate things from the get-go.


I guess this could've been avoided if I'd worded this better/clearer, but whatever. Hopefully this will bridge our communication gap.
In which case, my irritation still stands because instead of having mml elaborate when i was asking him, i had you butting in misreading what i posted.
Gradiant is offline  
Old 05-2-2019, 07:08 PM   #253
flashflash account
FFR Player
 
flashflash account's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: On a mountain in a desert
Posts: 377
Default Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
this is giving me slight overconfident shadoWOLF vibes like trailer park boys game but I'm probably just being paranoid rofl
Wrong
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth
Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenAshy View Post
Iíve demonstrated self-awareness
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless
flashflash account is offline  
Old 05-2-2019, 07:09 PM   #254
Gradiant
(◞≼☉≽◟◞౪◟◞≼☉≽◟)
Simfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerFFR Veteran
 
Gradiant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Michigan
Age: 25
Posts: 1,140
Default Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gradiant View Post
my irritation still stands
or rather still stood?
Gradiant is offline  
Old 05-2-2019, 07:11 PM   #255
Gradiant
(◞≼☉≽◟◞౪◟◞≼☉≽◟)
Simfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerFFR Veteran
 
Gradiant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Michigan
Age: 25
Posts: 1,140
Default Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashflash account View Post
Wrong
See, this is a good post here but you're wrong.

obviously, i'm being a shitlord here but ffa could very easily think this post is pretty stupid and be mad at me.
Gradiant is offline  
Old 05-2-2019, 07:15 PM   #256
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author
 
MixMasterLar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: The Emerald Coast
Posts: 4,854
Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar
Default Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by star-crossed View Post
Again, this post is focused on solving based on mechanical information, communicating appropriately, game solving in general (second guessing), being concerned about wasting lynches, "rally[ing] others over logical stuff." All of those things seem way more relevant to town play than to wolf play. Why would he be talking to a wolf partner about these things, as opposed to things more relevant to being a wolf?
I read it that Haku is concerned because he royally fucked up last game.
He would still be in wolfchat concerned that he's too bad to play proper TWG.

Not a point I was making before, but I also feel that as wolf he is never that clueless; I have never seen him fake being clueless anywhere near that convincingly and after last game I dont think his skillset has improved to that extent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by star-crossed View Post
I mean, my vote had nothing to do with dai, that's all you putting that on me. Why are you so stressed about having one vote on you so early in the game?
This is a strawman. You are not addressing any points I made about the vote.

But for the record no, If you demonstrated that you as a town made that vote with some logic coming from the post I made around the time of the vote I wouldn't have bothered even pointing the vote out in the way that I did.

Quote:
Originally Posted by star-crossed View Post
Basically any time you are using pronouns you're completely losing me. I have no idea what "it" is.
read the quote I'm responding to? Assuming English is your first language I have a very hard time believing that you find the phrase "No it isn't" hard to understand.

Past that you can feel free to leave a series of yes/no questions you think would cover what you don't understand and when I get back from Tai Chi I'll answer but no seriously I think you're just not reading my post right now. You sure aren't bringing up any points that show me you have done anything but a glance.



--


I 100% believe that Shado and Gradiant had a bit of a misunderstanding and it looks good that Shado tried to clarify instead of doubling down.

I think Shado telling Gradiant not to pat himself on the back was a dick move though.
__________________

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter

Elevator Action II
(Elevator Action Returns)





Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post
Achievement unlocked: reading the setup
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Mad Dummy (Neee) View Post
But, I mean, shado claimed to seer check his N0 on N4, so obvs there's some NEXT LEVEL SHIT going down..
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times
.
MixMasterLar is offline  
Old 05-2-2019, 07:21 PM   #257
ShadoWolfe
FFR Player
 
ShadoWolfe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: On a life-size Flat Earth model
Posts: 136
Default Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gradiant View Post
In which case, my irritation still stands because instead of having mml elaborate when i was asking him, i had you butting in misreading what i posted.
That's fine and all, but I wasn't butting in. I wasn't answering the question you posed to him. Literally all I was doing was dropping a read on you, it never had anything to do with MML or interfered with him answering that God-forsaken question you asked him.
__________________





Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte
I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
" I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoshL View Post
"i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie
"I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!
ShadoWolfe is offline  
Old 05-2-2019, 07:25 PM   #258
ShadoWolfe
FFR Player
 
ShadoWolfe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: On a life-size Flat Earth model
Posts: 136
Default Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
this is giving me slight overconfident shadoWOLF vibes like trailer park boys game but I'm probably just being paranoid rofl
I think you may be the first ever to give me a scum name a la scumfan... And it was so easy all along
Quote:
Originally Posted by flashflash account View Post
If roundbox is a wolf this game I will become a believer in the universal scumtell
Haha I was just thinking the same
__________________





Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte
I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
" I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoshL View Post
"i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie
"I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!
ShadoWolfe is offline  
Old 05-2-2019, 07:30 PM   #259
mellon_collie
FFR Player
 
mellon_collie's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2017
Age: 28
Posts: 36
Default Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashflash account View Post
Wrong
wrong about the read or about being paranoid?
mellon_collie is offline  
Old 05-2-2019, 07:32 PM   #260
flashflash account
FFR Player
 
flashflash account's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: On a mountain in a desert
Posts: 377
Default Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
wrong about the read or about being paranoid?
I don't know how to interpret the fact that you felt the need to ask this
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth
Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenAshy View Post
Iíve demonstrated self-awareness
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless
flashflash account is offline  
 


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:10 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution