Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > General Discussion > Critical Thinking > Homework & Help
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-18-2015, 01:03 PM   #1
Xayphon
sausage
FFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default [University - Search Engine Optimization] Help With SEO Project

Hello, I came here today to ask you guys a little favor regarding a Search Engine Optimization project.

We are required to make a small website with arbitrary content and then optimize it to have a higher PageRank value in Google in order to let it appear higher in the search result rankings upon searching for "Informetricity" specifically as part of our Information Science studies.

I wanted to ask if any of you mind putting the following link in your forum signature here on FFR or somewhere else or even share it on FaceBook/Twitter/Tumblr/etc. until the semester is over and we get our grade. Link to the website: http://seo.inf-d.de/seo1521/

If you are to, then please let me know in this thread the location of the link or the website name you put it in because I need to documentate every single link we put this on the internet in order to be graded. If you do not want to, then of course I completely understand.

I will try to remember to let you guys know when the semester is over so you can remove the link.

Thanks for your time

Last edited by Xayphon; 06-18-2015 at 04:33 PM..
Xayphon is offline   Reply With Quote