Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums > General Discussion > Chit Chat

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-28-2018, 07:16 PM   #101
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
Charu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Age: 29
Posts: 6,987
Default Re: Does anyone else think kissing is kinda nasty?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Staiain View Post
UwU
..
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRedWolf87 View Post
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows

All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games

(Click the arrow to see the rest)


Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Charu is offline  
Old 11-28-2018, 07:44 PM   #102
qrrbrbirbel
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran
 
qrrbrbirbel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: La Mesa, California
Age: 31
Posts: 342
Default Re: Does anyone else think kissing is kinda nasty?

Why not just simplify things.

Emotionally, mentally, and spiritually anybody can identify as anything they want.

And then biologically, we just call ourselves penis-havers and vagina-havers?

An honest thought from an ignorant statistic
__________________


Best AAAs:
CHOPRITE!!!! Cloud Nine, Reminders, Captain Murasas Ass Anchor, Ascii Art Core

Best Non AAAs:
Flounder (4-0-0-0) Full Mast (1-0-0-0)
Rottel-da-Station (1-0-0-0) Final Fantasy Last Battle Festival (11-0-0-0)



Mason - I play brutal and just hit random buttons
Goldstinger - Eat suck thankings lol
Squid Bits - booty isnt my only poor decision
Goldsting - no i'm not stepping rain / bro i'm not that trash
qrrbrbirbel is offline  
Old 11-28-2018, 07:44 PM   #103
SK8R43
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran
 
SK8R43's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: In My Room, 10101
Age: 29
Posts: 4,450
Send a message via AIM to SK8R43
Default Re: Does anyone else think kissing is kinda nasty?

I'm a turtle
__________________
Thee Burstinator
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
SK8R43 is offline  
Old 11-28-2018, 08:01 PM   #104
Dinglesberry
YOOOOoooo
FFR Veteran
 
Dinglesberry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 2,536
Default Re: Does anyone else think kissing is kinda nasty?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravity Kitten View Post
i just want a lil wolf lick uwu
i want a kitten lick owo
Dinglesberry is offline  
Old 11-28-2018, 08:01 PM   #105
Dinglesberry
YOOOOoooo
FFR Veteran
 
Dinglesberry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 2,536
Default Re: Does anyone else think kissing is kinda nasty?

Quote:
Originally Posted by qrrbrbirbel View Post
Why not just simplify things.

Emotionally, mentally, and spiritually anybody can identify as anything they want.

And then biologically, we just call ourselves penis-havers and vagina-havers?

An honest thought from an ignorant statistic

ya but for some reason the act of having a peen or a vajeen for some people causes dysphoria so i mean, i feel theyd get upset being called a penis-haver lol, i like ur idea tho
Dinglesberry is offline  
Old 11-28-2018, 08:31 PM   #106
QueenAshy
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: San Antonio, TX
Age: 21
Posts: 554
Default Re: Does anyone else think kissing is kinda nasty?

Quote:
Originally Posted by devonin View Post
Trans men are men
Trans women are women

Multiple branches of science support this with tons of evidence. The previous bimodal distribution has long been proven to be increasingly inaccurate as time passes.

Lets watch the transphobia shall we?
Devonin. You are a god.
QueenAshy is offline  
Old 11-28-2018, 08:31 PM   #107
QueenAshy
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: San Antonio, TX
Age: 21
Posts: 554
Default Re: Does anyone else think kissing is kinda nasty?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Staiain View Post
UwU
UwU
QueenAshy is offline  
Old 11-28-2018, 09:07 PM   #108
dragonmegaXX
ITG playing fur
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
dragonmegaXX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: USA
Posts: 3,533
Default Re: Does anyone else think kissing is kinda nasty?

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenAshy View Post
Devonin. You are a god.
Not that I disagree, but you tend to hold certain peoples thoughts a lot heavier in value than others. This is coming from one trans person to another.
__________________
dragonmegaXX is offline  
Old 11-28-2018, 09:08 PM   #109
dragonmegaXX
ITG playing fur
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
dragonmegaXX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: USA
Posts: 3,533
Default Re: Does anyone else think kissing is kinda nasty?

Im also drunk but immediately including someones post immediately in your siggy and calling them your king because they agree with you is kinda funny lol
__________________

Last edited by dragonmegaXX; 11-28-2018 at 09:09 PM..
dragonmegaXX is offline  
Old 11-28-2018, 09:11 PM   #110
Spenner
Forum User
Sectional Moderator
 
Spenner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Canada
Age: 27
Posts: 2,388
Send a message via MSN to Spenner Send a message via Skype™ to Spenner
Default Re: Does anyone else think kissing is kinda nasty?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinglesberry View Post
ya but for some reason the act of having a peen or a vajeen for some people causes dysphoria so i mean, i feel theyd get upset being called a penis-haver lol, i like ur idea tho
I mean idk, I feel like that's not what we'd call them, it's more what they'd be classified as.

But being classified as having a penis does not necessary give insight on what your behaviour and identity is.

So it's not really useful

Names are pretty useful. It helps associate your identity, when you have a name you feel fits you. I think people should not be afraid to change their name if they feel like it isn't the right one. :J
__________________

Spenner is offline  
Old 11-28-2018, 09:15 PM   #111
Gradiant
FFR's Resident Trashpanda
Simfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerFFR Veteran
 
Gradiant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Michigan
Age: 25
Posts: 1,163
Default Re: Does anyone else think kissing is kinda nasty?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonmegaXX View Post
Im also drunk but immediately including someones post immediately in your siggy and calling them your king because they agree with you is kinda funny lol
But you have to let people know that you're thought provoking and that people agree with you on some shit. How else are they gonna see it?

Last edited by Gradiant; 11-28-2018 at 09:29 PM..
Gradiant is offline  
Old 11-28-2018, 09:15 PM   #112
G.S.M
He is watching
FFR Veteran
 
G.S.M's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: California
Age: 31
Posts: 1,045
Default Re: Does anyone else think kissing is kinda nasty?

__________________
"Someone once said, 'Don't try to be a great man, just be a man, and let history make its own judgments'."
G.S.M is offline  
Old 11-28-2018, 09:27 PM   #113
QueenAshy
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: San Antonio, TX
Age: 21
Posts: 554
Default Re: Does anyone else think kissing is kinda nasty?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonmegaXX View Post
Not that I disagree, but you tend to hold certain peoples thoughts a lot heavier in value than others. This is coming from one trans person to another.
Not true, Iím willing to explain my stance to them, and if they decide to fight with non-sequiters, thatís when I realize that they are a bad debater

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonmegaXX View Post
Im also drunk but immediately including someones post immediately in your siggy and calling them your king because they agree with you is kinda funny lol
Itís because he worded it in a smart and calm manner. Also because I like it when people finally stand up for people like me and speak the truth. When 99% of the internet hates you, words like that can mean a lot.
QueenAshy is offline  
Old 11-28-2018, 09:27 PM   #114
dragonmegaXX
ITG playing fur
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
dragonmegaXX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: USA
Posts: 3,533
Default Re: Does anyone else think kissing is kinda nasty?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gradiant View Post
Put you have to let people know that you're thought provoking and that people agree with you on some shit. How else are they gonna see it?
By providing intellectually challenging dialogue and thoughts.

Yes I know this was a joke post please dont skewer me.
__________________
dragonmegaXX is offline  
Old 11-28-2018, 09:30 PM   #115
flashflash account
FFR Player
 
flashflash account's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: On a mountain in a desert
Posts: 465
Default Re: Does anyone else think kissing is kinda nasty?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SK8R43 View Post
I'm a turtle
you're not a turtle
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth
Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenAshy View Post
Iíve demonstrated self-awareness
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless
flashflash account is offline  
Old 11-28-2018, 09:31 PM   #116
G.S.M
He is watching
FFR Veteran
 
G.S.M's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: California
Age: 31
Posts: 1,045
Default Re: Does anyone else think kissing is kinda nasty?

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenAshy View Post
When 99% of the internet hates you, words like that can mean a lot.
sources plz
__________________
"Someone once said, 'Don't try to be a great man, just be a man, and let history make its own judgments'."
G.S.M is offline  
Old 11-28-2018, 09:31 PM   #117
dragonmegaXX
ITG playing fur
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
dragonmegaXX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: USA
Posts: 3,533
Default Re: Does anyone else think kissing is kinda nasty?

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenAshy View Post
Itís because he worded it in a smart and calm manner. Also because I like it when people finally stand up for people like me and speak the truth. When 99% of the internet hates you, words like that can mean a lot.
He didnt stand up for you, he stood up for trans people in general. It isnt that 99% of the world hates you, it's that you provide arguments and thoughts that are sometimes immature and childish that people just kind of dismiss them.

I came out as trans to my therapist and physician a couple months ago, and even my girlfriend and coworkers told be that they've known for years and were just waiting for me to finally admit it. Im just not flaunting it in front of everyone publicly like it's the one defining feature of who I am.
__________________
dragonmegaXX is offline  
Old 11-28-2018, 09:32 PM   #118
QueenAshy
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: San Antonio, TX
Age: 21
Posts: 554
Default Re: Does anyone else think kissing is kinda nasty?

Relevant image

QueenAshy is offline  
Old 11-28-2018, 09:37 PM   #119
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
Charu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Age: 29
Posts: 6,987
Default Re: Does anyone else think kissing is kinda nasty?

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashflash account View Post
you're not a turtle
They a turtle, give'th a smooch on the shell.
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRedWolf87 View Post
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows

All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games

(Click the arrow to see the rest)


Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

Last edited by Charu; 11-28-2018 at 09:38 PM..
Charu is offline  
Old 11-28-2018, 09:37 PM   #120
QueenAshy
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: San Antonio, TX
Age: 21
Posts: 554
Default Re: Does anyone else think kissing is kinda nasty?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonmegaXX View Post
He didnt stand up for you, he stood up for trans people in general. It isnt that 99% of the world hates you, it's that you provide arguments and thoughts that are sometimes immature and childish that people just kind of dismiss them.

I came out as trans to my therapist and physician a couple months ago, and even my girlfriend and coworkers told be that they've known for years and were just waiting for me to finally admit it. Im just not flaunting it in front of everyone publicly like it's the one defining feature of who I am.
If he stands up for the trans community, then by extension, he stands up for me, due to me being part of the trans community. Basic logic. If you power a relay, all the states of the connected parts go to 1. It isnít an XOR gate.

Anyway, being trans is far from my only characteristic. Iím also a hardcore gamer, Iím usually bright and colorful, Iím an animal lover, aspiring artist and YouTube/twitch creator, and I compose songs in MPC for fun at times. Thereís a lot more to me than being trans.
QueenAshy is offline  
Closed Thread


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:03 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution