Old 11-15-2016, 11:09 AM   #1681
Pazzaz
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post
Also can we speculate why YoshL died over Pazzaz? Unless there was knowledge of his roleblocking power to the wolf crew, I don't see a major reason to pick YoshL over him.

@Pazzaz
Was your Day0 mute a result of your role or from one of DFR's arrows?
No, my mute was not because of an arrow. It was a part of my role. And also, I don't think that the wolfs felt they needed to kill me because, as I said, I can't switch the positions of anyone anymore. In other words, I'm not a power role. Also as you can see people are suspicious of me, like GS for example.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gold stinger View Post
I honestly think my top scum read right now is Pazzaz. Some people have said earlier that his role is more often than not scum-aligned, he hasn't made all that good of counterarguments against AA dying, and still doesn't drop me some fucking critical information regarding his d0 thoughts, although he should have been bursting out the oiseau with them.
No counterarguments from me, he seems pretty dead. No but seriously I know that I look suspicious. I conveniently switched the positions of him and charu and charu conveniently died and then AA conveniently got shot. I don't really know what to say but that if the only thing that makes me top scum for you is me making the craziest lie then I don't think anything I say can convince you. Also what is this critical information about my thoughts on d0? I can't read minds.
Originally Posted by ilikexd View Post
tfw nanahira will never step on u
youll be surprised how possible this is.
Old 11-15-2016, 11:14 AM   #1682
gold stinger
Signature Extraordinare~~
Song Submission & Events Manager
Game ManagerEvent StaffSimfile JudgeFFR Wiki StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to gold stinger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pazzaz View Post
Also what is this critical information about my thoughts on d0? I can't read minds.
Do you have literally anything that sticks out for you on d0? Anything that you would have chimed in on if you didn't have a gag order because of your role? Is there anything from there that would have a long-standing impression on your thoughts of others?

Also, the fuck will you be scumhunting or not?

- Tosh 2014

Old 11-15-2016, 11:16 AM   #1683
gold stinger
Game ManagerEvent StaffSimfile JudgeFFR Wiki StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

And also holy shit I just realized I completely missed a Pazzaz read list

- Tosh 2014

Old 11-15-2016, 11:20 AM   #1684
ShadoWolfe
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Mad Dummy View Post
well lolme

tokzic
I have difficulty believing you went to the beginning of thread and read from the beginning without bothering to look at roleflips in the OP. Is it a coincidence that both of your scumreads are alive, but all of your townreads are either dead and confirmed, or andy (a PR-claim who's basically confirmed as either town or third-party)?

I mean, it's kind of hard to miss their roles in the OP. They're even colored in so nicely. Green for town, yellow for third-party, red for scum. See? Just like a stoplight.

At the same time, though, I don't know what you'd stand to gain from lying about that, except for maybe trying to look like you're working hard reading up on thread.

I guess it's not really alignment-indicative at this point, but it's definitely weird.

Also, spoiler tags are
[spoiler] -text- [/spoiler]

You can also label the spoiler by using
[spoiler="Dicks"] -text- [/spoiler]

If you're curious, tag I used to stop that code from disappearing is
[nobbc]
-code-
[/nobcc]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte
I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
" I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoshL View Post
"i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie
"I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!
Old 11-15-2016, 11:21 AM   #1685
roundbox
Gᴇᴛ ᴀ ɢʀɪᴘ ᴜ ɴᴇʀᴅ
FFR Veteran

Trying to determine if DFR was trying to spew clear GS or just tried to sound legit

It was probably to sound legit. Hm.

I don't think a push on Pazzaz will accomplish anything. Pressure on mellonxcollie will, though. People are conveniently forgetting how easy she slipped out of the spotlight as SK last game even as someone who was habitually absent.
Old 11-15-2016, 11:25 AM   #1686
ShadoWolfe
FFR Player

Quote:
Trying to determine if DFR was trying to spew clear GS or just tried to sound legit

It was probably to sound legit. Hm.

I don't think a push on Pazzaz will accomplish anything. Pressure on mellonxcollie will, though. People are conveniently forgetting how easy she slipped out of the spotlight as SK last game even as someone who was habitually absent.
I don't think you need to pressure her. She said she has no excuses for being absent this phase, and that she'd be able to play.
If she doesn't appear a considerable amount of time before EoD (as in sometime today 11/15/2016), I have a knife and she's my most likely target. Just putting that out there.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
"i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
Quote:
Old 11-15-2016, 11:27 AM   #1687
gold stinger

There's not enough posts from mellonxcollie yet imo to determine alignment, but I'm almost certain that there's a wolf between Precarious/Vendetta, being inactive little shits and all.

- Tosh 2014

Old 11-15-2016, 11:29 AM   #1688
gold stinger

But I totes agree with you on that Shado. I wouldn't mind seeing a knife fly loose if mellon does not post one bit.

- Tosh 2014

Old 11-15-2016, 11:29 AM   #1689
TWG Mad Dummy
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe View Post
I have difficulty believing you went to the beginning of thread and read from the beginning without bothering to look at roleflips in the OP. Is it a coincidence that both of your scumreads are alive, but all of your townreads are either dead and confirmed, or andy (a PR-claim who's basically confirmed as either town or third-party)?

I mean, it's kind of hard to miss their roles in the OP. They're even colored in so nicely. Green for town, yellow for third-party, red for scum. See? Just like a stoplight.

At the same time, though, I don't know what you'd stand to gain from lying about that, except for maybe trying to look like you're working hard reading up on thread.

I guess it's not really alignment-indicative at this point, but it's definitely weird.

Also, spoiler tags are
[spoiler] -text- [/spoiler]

You can also label the spoiler by using
[spoiler="Dicks"] -text- [/spoiler]

If you're curious, tag I used to stop that code from disappearing is
[nobbc]
-code-
[/nobcc]
i did read them, but i read over them yesterday when i decided to sub in, but i guess a couple slipped through the cracks (i recognized AA's name, so that stuck with me, and I saw yoshl, mml, and storn die, so I remembered them on reread.)

its definitely just a derp for being new here/not recognising people's names.

but i think my analysison that post from tokzic was by far the most important.

did you have any thoughts on it?
Old 11-15-2016, 11:29 AM   #1690
roundbox
Gᴇᴛ ᴀ ɢʀɪᴘ ᴜ ɴᴇʀᴅ
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by gold stinger View Post
There's not enough posts from mellonxcollie yet imo to determine alignment, but I'm almost certain that there's a wolf between Precarious/Vendetta, being inactive little shits and all.
I vehemently disagree with your soft defense.
I trust the vigi, you iced Haku last game. Also it aligns with my read so yeah
Old 11-15-2016, 11:38 AM   #1691
ShadoWolfe
FFR Player

Precarious I'm really wary of right now. He's in a precarious position for me right now because he posted a lot more in his other games, and would at least chime in about his thoughts on mechanics (to establish a framework for hunting) if he didn't have a lot of time to push or hunt himself.

There's a lot of people on the shitlist this game, though. lol.

Precarious, Vendetta, theknightsofneeee, mellonxcollie, and Tokzic all are conveniently inactive.

Wabby is starting to post more, which is a good sign, but inDheart and XelNya are also lagging. inD made it seem like he was going to be here because of how he spent all of last phase "catching up", but he's conspicuously absent as of yet. Like, you guys should know you're in a bad spot when gold stinger and his dicks have (plural) more thread presence than you.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 11-15-2016, 11:40 AM   #1692
ShadoWolfe
FFR Player

Quote:
I vehemently disagree with your soft defense.
I trust the vigi, you iced Haku last game. Also it aligns with my read so yeah
What do you mean by this?
I don't know his meta, so I'm going mostly off a toneread for him (still mindmelding into D2 despite not knowing him at all)

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 11-15-2016, 11:41 AM   #1693
ShadoWolfe
FFR Player

Not the "defense" part, I mean the "you iced Haku last game" part.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 11-15-2016, 11:49 AM   #1694
ShadoWolfe
FFR Player

Quote:
i did read them, but i read over them yesterday when i decided to sub in, but i guess a couple slipped through the cracks (i recognized AA's name, so that stuck with me, and I saw yoshl, mml, and storn die, so I remembered them on reread.)

its definitely just a derp for being new here/not recognising people's names.

but i think my analysison that post from tokzic was by far the most important.

did you have any thoughts on it?
Yes. It was both good and hot.
My only problem with it was that it accompanied a vote on juckter instead of Tokzic, but you remedied that in the next post.

Also, Tokzic is weird like that, but usually not this weird.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 11-15-2016, 12:06 PM   #1695
TWG Mad Dummy
FFR Player

Quote:
Yes. It was both good and hot.
My only problem with it was that it accompanied a vote on juckter instead of Tokzic, but you remedied that in the next post.

Also, Tokzic is weird like that, but usually not this weird.
well my first scum read was juckter, and when i was making that post, i was deciding which of them I wanted to vote, and I decided to go with my first scum read rather than the stronger one.

Seems counterintuitive, i know, but I like to pressure people who are not providing info/reads more than people who are, in the hope that a) if they are a wolf it will pressure them into posting and b) if they are villa prompting them into action so they won't get unnecessarily cfd'd/wagoned late in the day for lack of activity.

I hate losing to innactivity (whether wolf or villa) than anything else.
Old 11-15-2016, 12:07 PM   #1696
TWG Mad Dummy
FFR Player

*more than anything else
Old 11-15-2016, 12:19 PM   #1697
ShadoWolfe
FFR Player

Quote:
well my first scum read was juckter, and when i was making that post, i was deciding which of them I wanted to vote, and I decided to go with my first scum read rather than the stronger one.

Seems counterintuitive, i know, but I like to pressure people who are not providing info/reads more than people who are, in the hope that a) if they are a wolf it will pressure them into posting and b) if they are villa prompting them into action so they won't get unnecessarily cfd'd/wagoned late in the day for lack of activity.

I hate losing to innactivity (whether wolf or villa) than anything else.
I agree 100% with that sentiment, except for the part where you implied tokzic is providing info/reads. Lol I know thats not what meant, but it was implied in "more than people who are". I guess that invalidates the 100%. Oh well, 90%.

How are you coming along with your reading?

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 11-15-2016, 12:26 PM   #1698
TWG Mad Dummy
FFR Player

Quote:
I agree 100% with that sentiment, except for the part where you implied tokzic is providing info/reads. Lol I know thats not what meant, but it was implied in "more than people who are". I guess that invalidates the 100%. Oh well, 90%.

How are you coming along with your reading?
i'm currently multitabling (subbed into that game too XD ) and trying to do some dishes and cooking and stuff.

so not very well.

read up to where I stopped for that last MQ, just kinda refreshing this page to interact with people every now and then.
Old 11-15-2016, 12:29 PM   #1699
TWG Mad Dummy
FFR Player

I was speaking relatively of course (one contentful post from tokzic > no contentful posts from juckter)

but if tokzic hasn't produced any other meaningful content since then, lets lynch him
Old 11-15-2016, 01:29 PM   #1700
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author

hi i'mreading
Closed Thread