Old 01-3-2018, 06:48 PM   #21
Funnygurl555
T-Force's Rival
FFR Veteran

Default Re: My new year post

i get that you're trolling and all dude, but please don't joke about cancer. a lot of dudes die from cancer

this study found that ~2/3 of cancers are caused by random genetic mutations and are therefore out of people's control. cancer is not something that can prevented by a healthy lifestyle, although that helps.

edit: sorry if this comes off as rude. someone i knew recently died of cancer and that's still on my mind
Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
GET DUNKED FUNNY
(eaman is her name irl, friend)

Last edited by Funnygurl555; 01-3-2018 at 06:52 PM..
Funnygurl555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-3-2018, 07:05 PM   #22
Gir
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travis_Flesher View Post
...made-up illnesses designed to exploit common people from their capital...
I'll let my bowel cancer know that it doesn't exist. Thanks guy.
Old 01-3-2018, 07:22 PM   #23
Travis_Flesher
Champion
FFR Veteran

There is never a reason for someone to have a machine pumping drugs into them guaranteed unless it's some type of sick experiment.
Many genetic mutations should be considered a blessing, not a curse. There are rare exceptions when someone has special needs, but unfortunately the vast majority of commercial healthcare believes in aggressive pushing of drug adminestration. This, and other problems that need fixing are the issues I am focused on and not whether you and your friends think cancer is a touchy subject.
Albeit, it is a touchy subject and I wish to move on to other pressing matters.
Travis_Flesher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-3-2018, 07:31 PM   #24
Gir
FFR Player

Aggressive drug pushing by pharmaceutical companies isn't a problem exclusive to all countries.

Go back to your origami foil-hat making bro. I swear you'll get the next one perfect!
Old 01-3-2018, 07:40 PM   #25
Travis_Flesher
Champion
FFR Veteran

I love arts & crafts. Origami hats are niche yet you'd need quite a sum of papyrus to make it warm for your ears.
Old 01-3-2018, 08:59 PM   #26
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travis_Flesher View Post
The real veritas on cancer is that the healthcare industry is corrupt and if you have cancer you should make healthy choices.
My brain now has cancer from reading that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
edit: sorry if this comes off as rude. someone i knew recently died of cancer and that's still on my mind
Don't apologize for that

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter

MixMasterLar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-3-2018, 10:40 PM   #27
Travis_Flesher
Champion
FFR Veteran

I guess I'll open another can of worms and say I don't believe in contagious disease, just another scam.
I visited my grandma at a hospital recently. The 'diagnosis' was diverticulitis, a supposedly contagious illness. I was the only person that would hug her. Frankly it's pathetic.
There were some noteworthy things though. Beautiful artwork adorned the walls of one wing and one of the nurses was respectful of my seventy-three year old grandma.

People just need to start slowing down and get back to their roots. Listen to their hearts and not their egos. Spend less. Living in a city I see thousands of people spending more in a day than humbler folk spend in a year.
Meanwhile there hasn't been a substantial rainfall in my temperate region since 2016, which is not normal for all the years I've lived there. The atmosphere has become blighted and corrupt in some ways.
Old 01-4-2018, 01:29 PM   #28
Arntonach
Owlbears Rock!

I get the feeling you learn from others but instead you try to figure things out on your own. Unfortunately this isn't a company project, this is real shit that has taken decades to figure out from the best minds of our time. You, in your lonesome, ain't gonna fix anything at this rate. Maybe if you became more humble and accepted your limitations, you might work with others to help the world at large.
Arntonach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-4-2018, 02:07 PM   #29
Travis_Flesher
Champion
FFR Veteran

Arntonach - I am an alpha leader in many ways. Every choice I make is for a reason. When everyone rolled their eyes when I started drinking river water, did I stop? No I kept at it for 5 years. When they shunned me for eating grass did I quit? No I eat mostly just grass now, not because it tastes good but because it's #1.
When I didn't know whether doing intense cardio on a finely tuned elliptical would cause heart failure did it scare me? No I stared it in the face and did it for hundreds of hours.
It's lonely at the top amigo. You make your own rules and must use advanced tactics to get through to the opposition. In my eyes, this is pro company not 'real ****' but if that's how you feel then you're probably familiar with the phrase 'no limit'
I will also briefly note but not linger on the supernatural grace that allows the modern cosmopolitan world to function. It is not by the toils, labors, and strifes of man but by grace that miracles and dreams are written.
Old 01-4-2018, 02:26 PM   #30
Arntonach
Owlbears Rock!

Oh you think your some clever shit dissing people with cancer cause they're weak. Get some self awareness beyond your ego before you aggravate others with your nonsense.

And yes, you're speaking nonsense. If you don't see that now, you won't see it until something bad happens to you in the future.
Old 01-4-2018, 02:38 PM   #31
Travis_Flesher
Champion
FFR Veteran

Arntonach - saying that not all cancer cases are the same is an understatement.
If a person has cancer my condolences and prayer will be with them and I really wish them to find strength or a mentor to fight.
I've stated my thoughts on the topic but once again to reiterate, my main concern of several is the aggressive push of drug use and subpar therapy and rehabilitation.
Old 01-4-2018, 04:17 PM   #32
Arntonach
Owlbears Rock!

Why yes, America has an issue with opioid addiction and subpar rehabilitation, but saying everyone requires less of the former and more of the latter is making the situation as black and white as you complain about.
Old 01-4-2018, 04:33 PM   #33
Travis_Flesher
Champion
FFR Veteran

I think I see what you mean by 'learn to accept my limits'
To just find comfort as I age and accept the world for what it is.
A nice thought, but I didn't beat a library of roleplaying games to not change the world bro c'mon.
Old 01-4-2018, 05:16 PM   #34
Travis_Flesher
Champion
FFR Veteran

You from Norfolk right arnt? Heard y'all caught that storm. Saw a cyclone on the news radar on VA and moving north. Missed us in Noke still a drought.
Old 01-4-2018, 08:01 PM   #35
andy-o24
Private Messages, please.
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to andy-o24

Do you fertalize your grass for extra flavor? I hear insecticides are yummy!

-o24

When the game isn't fun for you anymore, take a break. It's not a job, nobody here is professional and getting paid to play and force themselves to constantly improve... it's a game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shashakiro View Post
Yeah, FFR is addicting...I don't think I'll get bored with this game unless I somehow become the best at it, which won't happen.
andy-o24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-4-2018, 09:34 PM   #36
Travis_Flesher
Champion
FFR Veteran

O24,
Grass is the word and simplicity is the name of the game.
The choicest grass comes from plain old yards, sidewalks, and fields.
Growing it and fertilizing it solely for consumption would be a fun hobby, but to make the most efficient impact and embark on the arduous ordeal of getting us out of the red and back to black one must simply harvest the grass from urban ecosystems.
I have been eating copious amounts of plain grass for 4 years and assure you it is harmless, nutritious, and extremely worth it.
Old 01-4-2018, 09:50 PM   #37
SpaceGorilla
D7 Elite Keymasher
D7 Elite Keysmasher

sounds like you've had a little too much fertiliser, my friend

br2pac

play this ^
SpaceGorilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-4-2018, 10:44 PM   #38
Travis_Flesher
Champion
FFR Veteran

My policy considers fertilization of the food chains largest link to be a code violation.
Like I said, simplicity is key. The fertilization process and most other endeavors when viewed as their true whole and not simply from your personal role in the process you suddenly realize they come with enormous pricetags. Some people's personal politics claim it's freedom of choice but I'm going to level with you.
Making the switch to non fertilized grass meals is absolutely the most profitable decision that planet Earth can make right now.