Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game > TWG Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 12-10-2004, 01:21 PM   #121
Tps222
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Tps222 Send a message via Yahoo to Tps222 Send a message via Skype™ to Tps222

Ok. I've become less suspicous of 87 now after he gave an explanation of his phantom vote. I believe what he said because you can't change your schedule for a game. I'll still keep an eye on him, though. Also, it seems Kefit has been very quiet lately, only having 2 posts, and not talking much in them,it seems to me he is trying to go unnoticed, and looks like he is getting away with it so far, im gonna have to wait and see if and what he posts.
Old 12-10-2004, 02:07 PM   #122
Afrobean
Admiral in the Red Army
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Afrobean
Default RE: Re: RE: TWG VI - Night 1

I'm still suspicious of Kefit. Not only was he not wolf'd first day, but he's been pretty quiet. I'd expect someone who had such suspicion cast upon them to talk more to prove their unwolfishness.

Also, can someone give an estimate for the cutoff for voting?
Old 12-10-2004, 02:18 PM   #123
Kilgamayan
Super Scooter Happy
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to Kilgamayan

For everyone who's finding my silence weird, I can't do my work if you don't give me my tools.
I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.
Old 12-10-2004, 02:41 PM   #124
alainbryden
Seen your member
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

I'm pretty sure all the tools you need are in your head. Unless of course by tools you mean people you can use to your benefit, because you're a wolf! :P If you mean you can't work without your materials, they lay strewn around you. Everyone is trying to see what fits together. It's the only way to get anywhere. Make claims and see what people say. If we don't pick up some serious cases here, the wolves are gong to take us out pretty quick.
Old 12-10-2004, 03:09 PM   #125
Kilgamayan
Super Scooter Happy
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to Kilgamayan

All right.

I'll take a stab and vote blahblah because the comment about me getting into an argument with Tass was stupid since it was obvious we hadn't talked to each other. Looks like he's just trying to pull stuff out of thin air.
I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.
Old 12-10-2004, 04:52 PM   #126
blahblah18
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to blahblah18

i wasn't saying argument, I said I could see one happening, because you yelled at someone for voting just cuz tass voted for him, and I was expecting tass to say something like "well of course he should, I'm me!!" etcetera etcetera
thats all I was getting at... and I was curiosu if anyone else woudl take sides... I"m just trying to spark sometyhing, anything,

Old 12-10-2004, 05:10 PM   #127
eyespewgreekfire
FFR Player

I vote for squeek for the following reasons:
1. His reason for voting for snapps (that snapps voted for himself) was rather bogus in my opinion. He may as well have voted for me for starting the trend.
2. Q voted for him and Q was wolfed. This early in the game that sort of thing is too subtle to be reversed psychology.
3. He has not provided any thoughts whatsoever about his opinions in any post except his one voting for snapps, and that was a simple one liner.
This sort of anonymous behavior seems very wolfy to me.

Old 12-10-2004, 05:33 PM   #128
Kefit
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Kefit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tps222
Ok. I've become less suspicous of 87 now after he gave an explanation of his phantom vote. I believe what he said because you can't change your schedule for a game. I'll still keep an eye on him, though. Also, it seems Kefit has been very quiet lately, only having 2 posts, and not talking much in them,it seems to me he is trying to go unnoticed, and looks like he is getting away with it so far, im gonna have to wait and see if and what he posts.
I've been very busy with school and work the last few days, especially today, which is part of why I haven't posted much.

The other reason is because I feel the same way as Kilga; that is, I feel that there is almost nothing to go on at this point. No one is really any more suspicious to me than anyone else.

Which makes what I have to do now difficult. It's a wonder that I even got to get on the computer today for the 15 minutes I have right now, and in a few minutes I will be leaving for work for the rest of the night. I know I won't be able to get back to this until tomorrow (even if I do come home right after work, I will NOT want to be thinking about this game at that time), which means I have to choose a vote now.

Anyway, I'm gonna place a vote for 87x, even if it isn't based on much more than a hunch. Hopefully tomorrow I will have some more time to devote to this.
Old 12-10-2004, 05:38 PM   #129
alainbryden
Seen your member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Q
Alain, do you see the little banner in my sig? I'm pretty sure I know what I'm doing.
I was rereading and just thought that maybe someone was looking to frame me for Q. I know I probably would have voted him off for his cockiness there.
Old 12-10-2004, 05:41 PM   #130
HansSky
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to HansSky

Damnit eyespew...I was going to say the same thing. Although, I am still undecided of who to vote for.
Old 12-10-2004, 05:44 PM   #131
Squeek
let it snow~
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Squeek
Default Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG VI - Night 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyespewgreekfire
I vote for squeek for the following reasons:
1. His reason for voting for snapps (that snapps voted for himself) was rather bogus in my opinion. He may as well have voted for me for starting the trend.
2. Q voted for him and Q was wolfed. This early in the game that sort of thing is too subtle to be reversed psychology.
3. He has not provided any thoughts whatsoever about his opinions in any post except his one voting for snapps, and that was a simple one liner.
This sort of anonymous behavior seems very wolfy to me.
1. Day one voting is near impossible to base it on anything relevant. Tass voted Snapps in the end because he was annoying him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tasselfoot
also, hard to pin killing Q on anyone... he's the 2nd best player as per the stats. everyone would want him dead.
3. Now I can. Thanks. Honestly, how could I earlier? Everybody was random voting and nothing came up. If you want me to be more forward, I will.

Alainbryden is starting to ring a few alarm bells in my head. He's following some trends I've noticed in previous games from the wolves of those games and it just seems noteworthy. Therefore, Alainbryden will be my vote for now.

~Squeek
Old 12-10-2004, 05:47 PM   #132
Afrobean
Admiral in the Red Army
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Afrobean

Ok... I'm going on a hunch here. I'm voting for Omeganitros.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Omeganitros
After spending all night looking over what everyone said, the only conclusion I have come to is that my previous post looks alot like something a seer would say.
It seems to me that he's trying to make sure people don't vote him by implying that he may be the seer.
Old 12-10-2004, 05:51 PM   #133
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Tasselfoot Send a message via MSN to Tasselfoot Send a message via Skype™ to Tasselfoot

afro... also,
Quote:
I, myself, am not looking for the wolves as much as I am looking for the other special roles. They have to be almost just as careful to not reveal themselves, and finding your allies can help find your enemies.
if that is what you are basing your info on. i've been looking for omega on AIM, and haven't seen him on. i'd like to talk to him about his statements.
Old 12-10-2004, 05:54 PM   #134
blahblah18
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to blahblah18

I too have beenon an omega AIM watch, with no sightings

Old 12-10-2004, 06:26 PM   #135
alainbryden
Seen your member

In Chronological order

Quote:
Originally Posted by Q
I know I'm human because I'm mildly upset at not getting a cool role. Especially Vigilante. That'd be awesome.
Quote:
Originally Posted by alainbryden
Q, not a good Idea to post something like "obviously I'm a human because..." Whether you're human oir not, this is what caused Snapps so much trouble last game. Plan your posts to be a little more ambiguous.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Q
Alain, do you see the little banner in my sig? I'm pretty sure I know what I'm doing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilgamayan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Q
Cocky much?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Q
Kilga: This moment of ego brought to you by annoyance.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilgamayan
Understood.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Omegantros
All I've got so far are gut feelings. Well, that may not be entirely true, but as of right now I'm running mostly on emotion. I gotta pick up on this game fast.

Though I don't have a very convincing reason for why as of now, my vote goes to Kilga, at least until I study this more.
Quote:
After spending all night looking over what everyone said, the only conclusion I have come to is that my previous post looks alot like something a seer would say.
Quote:
wtf? Did omegantros just suggest that he's the seer?
Quote:
Maaaybe.

I'm trying to think like the enemy. They'll be looking for the seer.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolves
A HUGE EXPLOSION overcomes Q, as his head goes flying through the air.
Quote:
, myself, am not looking for the wolves as much as I am looking for the other special roles. They have to be almost just as careful to not reveal themselves, and finding your allies can help find your enemies.
Quote:
I was rereading and just thought that maybe someone was looking to frame me for Q. I know I probably would have voted him off for his cockiness there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrESqueek
Alainbryden is starting to ring a few alarm bells in my head. He's following some trends I've noticed in previous games from the wolves of those games and it just seems noteworthy. Therefore, Alainbryden will be my vote for now.

So much has just been pulled together after reading these specific people speak. I'm pretty tight with blahblah right now, and quite sure that he is human. He has been pretty envolved in the Kilga issue too. I encourage people to reread the entire thread like I just did, but also include blahblah's accusations to Kilga and Tass and their responses. I tried my best not to make this a huge quote fest where half the thread was reiterated, but it took all this for me to make the connections I did. I'm mostly trying to highlight what Omegantros has suggested, in addition to my potential for being framed for Q, which clearly is working with Squeek, (giving him the generous assumption that he's human.) Whatever is going down here, I'm pretty sure that it's either going to come out Kilga or Omegantros. For reasons I can't quite explain except for the connections I'm seeing with all those quotes next to eachother, my belief is that Kilgamayan is the wolf in this scenario.
Old 12-10-2004, 06:31 PM   #136
CypherToorima
Boss of all bosses
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to CypherToorima

Alain, I fail to see any sort of connections between the posts. You're voting kilga because you thought he would kill Q for annoying him, even though he understood why Q was being cocky? I'm not sure because you hardly put any reason at all for voting kilga.
Old 12-10-2004, 06:59 PM   #137
alainbryden
Seen your member

First wake up was omegantros' claims. I don't know if he's such a n00b as to post on the forums that he's the seer, but if he did and he said he saw kilga, then that's the first suspicion. Next, I pissed off Q, He got pissed off, and Kilga acknowleged his reason for being pissed off at me. If anyone would be more aware of the possibility of framing me for Q's death, Kilga wins suspicion on this account. Blah voted kilga at one point, just to push a reaction, and kilga did react, but in a way I'm unable to interpret with insight. I mean, I know that there are other reasons for killing Q, but alot of it would seem to point to me all of the sudden. Finally, I didn't want to suggest a more personal level, but I wasn't kilga's best friend as masterwolf last game and being accusatory of his hosting skills, but I am under the impression that if had the opportunity to put a jump on me, he wouldn't think twice. Kilga has posted very strangely so far this game. He has put in 8 posts, which is more than I can say for alot, but it's just the very blunt, uncontrovertial, less-critical, uncharacteristic nature of the posts. Everyone is entitled to their hunch and this is my BIG hunch. Whether people find it invalid, I don't mind, but Kilga's twisting my gut instinct right now. He has my vote.
Old 12-10-2004, 07:28 PM   #138
CypherToorima
Boss of all bosses
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to CypherToorima

Alright, I sorta see the kilga link thing. It's vauge, but somewhat of a link nonetheless. but the omega thing...I see it more of a "I'm gonna get suspision on me so the seer may be save" type of deal
Old 12-10-2004, 07:30 PM   #139
Omeganitros
auauauau
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Omeganitros

I'm trying to trust only myself, by mostly cutting myself off. No AIM, no Online/Offline status, the works. But if you need to contact me in private, I'm willing to talk via PMs.
And though I try to trust nobody, if I should come to need someone's trust, I will expect it.

Frankly, Afrobean's vote disturbs me as of now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrobean
I'm still suspicious of Kefit. Not only was he not wolf'd first day, but he's been pretty quiet. I'd expect someone who had such suspicion cast upon them to talk more to prove their unwolfishness.
Using the fact that Kefit wasn't wolfed on day one as a reason seems kinda silly to me. Believe me, the thought has crossed my mind as well, but right now I don't think Kefit has given us any real reason to vote him. I could give Afro the benefit of doubt since this is also his first game, but I'm not going to. I expect him to be smarter than that. I expect him to not possibly be playing dumb.

Afrobean.
Old 12-10-2004, 07:41 PM   #140
alainbryden
Seen your member

I now have to retract my statement about omegantros' claims. If he actually had seen Kilga he would have hopped onto my vote. Since this is clearly unsupported, I withdraw my support for omegantros, and my vote for kilga and instead hold a neutral vote for myself until I get a new lead. alainbryden Sorry for wasting board space.