Old 07-22-2013, 05:36 PM   #1
The_Popo
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Default Team Banner/Logo

Hello I'm not sure if this was the right place to put this but i have a League of Legends team and we are competing in a tournament this weekend and I was just wondering if there was anyone who is good with photo shop who would be willing to make a banner/desktop background and logo for our team. i know profiles on here go for a lot of credits and right now i dont have a lot (5,133 to be exact) so i wouldn't be able to pay much credits but i could play this more to get more credits to give to someone if they did this. I am really looking to have this team a 100% serious team and this would be a good step in that direction. also I would like the banner to be able to be put as the banner on a FB timeline as well. i know this is asking a lot but if there is anyone who can do any of this for a bit of credits or for free please either respond to this thread or send me a PM asap i would very much like for at least the banner to be done for this weekend so that i can hand it in to the tournament organizers so the can put our banner up for our team. thank you for taking your time to read this and also if this is in the wrong place could someone tell me were i should re post this so that i can put it in the right spot.
Old 07-22-2013, 05:40 PM   #2
Doug31
Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Doug31
Default Re: Team Banner/Logo

It's probably best in 32-Bit RGB but don't repost it. Either a mod will move it there or it's close enough to correct here that it's not a big deal. I'd recommend you explain a bit more about what you'd like to see in the banner.
Old 07-22-2013, 05:45 PM   #3
The_Popo
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

I am REALLY REALLY REALLY bad artistically so i wouldn't even know were to begin with it our team name is Norther League. Other than that I honestly do not know what to put. Something related to the north or just League in general with northern league in the banner and if possible without it looking bad have the 5 players (with our w/out their roles) IGN's in the banner.
Old 07-22-2013, 05:50 PM   #4
The_Popo
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

or if anyone knows someone who would do this please direct them to here !!