Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game > TWG Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 03-19-2006, 11:29 PM   #61
Wilkin
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Wilkin
Default Re: TWG XXVIII: Card Sharks (or Wolves, rather)

The TWG Lynching Leaderboard, brought to you by:

Afro (2) - Tass, Tps
Psycho (1) - Iggy

Left to vote: the other 13 of you.

With all this inactivity running amok, I'm predicting quite a few phantoms.
Old 03-19-2006, 11:30 PM   #62
iggymatrixcounter
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to iggymatrixcounter

Man I really liked Fish’s wolf list thing. Color-coding was a pretty awesome idea. Anyways here are some other ideas for you.

First off afro, Hans, and psycho have not posted. I’ve talked to Hans and he pretty much believed pretty much the same as everyone so that’s probably why he hasn’t been posting.

Aperson is in a weird situation (at least from what I can see, I’m not to sure how he runs an alliance.) This concerns making the alliance bigger. It would be fairly safe to say that there are three people so far: him, guardian, night 1 seered person. (If he seered a wolf I think he would have already said something.) But now more experienced players are in danger of a wolfing so seering them may be fruitless as they are sure to die. But seer less experienced players… chances of getting a wolf goes up but if you get humans then you may have to still deal with their inactivity.

As far as a wolf list I’ve got psycho still at top, Afro in second, and possibly omega at third. I’m still running with the inactive wolves theory. I don’t know how omega plays, but afro would be the vet whom everyone waits on. Psycho is the newb who wouldn’t make his own wolf choice. The only thing I have on omega is his inactivity.

As far as what I think who the wolves will kill knowing that guard is gone: Probably talisman/tass back-to-back. (Maybe blah but I don’t know how he plays) If I don’t see them gone soon, any humanness on their part will break. (Though maybe the wolves will count on that line of thought to get them lynched in later game IDK)

They could also go for the active route: Fish/Nforcer (maybe jurs). They’re the leaders behind most of the forum conversation, and wolves could think that if they destroy them then thread will die off. Course frame tactics are more risky because they will do lots of discussing and I assume more convos which means more information for the alliance to work with.

Another trick is to go blue hunting for the guardian. In this case most everyone is included in this categories: people like myself/ chicken/ mead/ kilga would be the ones who don't really fit into other catagories.

But what I don’t see the wolves going after are people like hans /TPS (blah also fits this category.) People that are borderline wolf human but could be possible lynch candidates because of inactivity. If they did go for these, then it would bring more suspicion to themselves. As everyone is set on finding inactive wolves.

Again this is just me giving some info. I don’t know how aperson runs an alliance so I thought that this may help him on how he runs it.

And these thoughts are based on the assumption that the wolves would tend to be less active players.
Old 03-20-2006, 12:05 AM   #63
MilfeulleSakuraba
Ryoko Shintani is #1!

Going after me while blue-hunting is a wasted effort, I'm never the guardian. :(
Old 03-20-2006, 12:08 AM   #64
Tps222
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Tps222 Send a message via Yahoo to Tps222 Send a message via Skype™ to Tps222

Looks like Iggy will be on the top of my suspicious list on day 2, classic 1st time wolf post right there.
Quote:
As far as a wolf list I’ve got psycho still at top, Afro in second, and possibly omega at third.
Listing fellow wolf and top suspect 2nd....

States obvious plans, has an exceptional grip on the situation for someone being new to this.

Fits in with the inexperienced role.

Quote:
Talisman, I have many things going on. I'm still doing all those things I did last game, but recall I got wolfed for posting. Just trying to play a little quieter this time around.
Whats that, someone attacks yur style, and the very next post you take a 360 to appeal to one of the higher players and appear helpful?

Perhaps I'm just judging him completely wrong, but Iggy is now #2 on my suspicion list
Old 03-20-2006, 12:13 AM   #65
MilfeulleSakuraba
Ryoko Shintani is #1!

How can he be both on top of and #2 on your suspicion list?
Old 03-20-2006, 12:16 AM   #66
Tps222
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Tps222 Send a message via Yahoo to Tps222 Send a message via Skype™ to Tps222

Quote:
Looks like Iggy will be on the top of my suspicious list on day 2, classic 1st time wolf post right there.
Afro is my #1.
Old 03-20-2006, 12:19 AM   #67
MilfeulleSakuraba
Ryoko Shintani is #1!

o

my bad rofl
Old 03-20-2006, 12:39 AM   #68
iggymatrixcounter
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

TPS I do not view my plans obvious. Do remember that this is my 5th game I think. 3 of which I was wolfed night 2, 1 on night 1, and one as a wolf. This is my 2nd twg game. My first I was killed for being super active and coming off too human. And if my thoughts were obvious why was it stated that the seer should come out? That seemed obvious to me, yet no one is getting blame for that are they?

Everyone I talk to (especially tass) finds all my ideas narrow and too theorical. So I tried to broaden my thinking. If now they are too obvious, my bad for thinking it was just information.

I also don't think your claim of me having an exceptional grip on things would make me a wolf? A wolf would be just as clueless as to what's going on as a human would.

And also how are obvious reasons also counted as a good grip on things? Does being able to figure something out make me a wolf??
Old 03-20-2006, 05:26 AM   #69
mead1
Cerebellumberjack
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to mead1 Send a message via Skype™ to mead1

Afro

Now, I know that tomorrow, my suspicion will stilll be on psycho/Iggy. My eye has been on psycho for most of the game, and Iggy seems to fit into the big picture. He's a little bit smarter then psycho, and he knows his vote doesn't carry a lot of weight due to his inexperience, and how early it is. So his vote on psycho would make a great arguement against them being together later in the game. If the both of them are wolves, I can totally see them waiting for Afro before sending in the kill. Psycho waiting because he's really dumb, and Iggy waiting because he isn't sure who to pick. In my mind it could only be Afro and two newbies, as anyone else would have sent in a kill.
Old 03-20-2006, 06:00 AM   #70
JurseyRider734
lil j the bad b-word
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to JurseyRider734 Send a message via Skype™ to JurseyRider734

I think i've said all I need to say about this. Afro. Plus everyone else said the same thing. Inactivity from being grounded = explains lack of night 1 kill.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrobean View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.
Old 03-20-2006, 07:30 AM   #71
iggymatrixcounter
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Mead when I played a game as a wolf, I did not hesitate to send in a wolf kill by myself. ANY selection would benefit over not sending it. You and TPS are playing two opposite cards one me. One I'm too inexperienced to send a wolf kill (mead). But using the same logic TPS says I'm smart and that I have a good grip on things. And therefore that makes me look like a wolf?
Old 03-20-2006, 08:47 AM   #72
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Tasselfoot Send a message via MSN to Tasselfoot Send a message via Skype™ to Tasselfoot

Well... I'm going to lay off attacking Iggy... BUT...

I will attack what he is saying.

Iggy, if you are human, it is a BAD idea to chronicle so thoroughly their thought process for the night 2 kill. Pretty much you did not help the humans AT ALL with that monster post. You probably didn't help the wolves either, as again, your post was general and managed to group every person in the game into 1 category or another... but still, opening giving advice that ONLY helps the wolves is B. A. D. bad.
Old 03-20-2006, 08:51 AM   #73
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS

Send a message via AIM to Tasselfoot Send a message via MSN to Tasselfoot Send a message via Skype™ to Tasselfoot

Also... not sure what y'all think... but I kinda would like to see Afro post at least once before he is insta'd...

He's at 4 votes... 9 for insta.
Old 03-20-2006, 09:33 AM   #74
Afrobean
Admiral in the Red Army
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Afrobean

Looks like I'm dead in the water already. Fantastic.

First point: even if I did not send in a kill, my wolf partners definitely would have. Even the "2 vets and 1 newb" thing is kind of unrealistic. The only newb who wouldn't send in a kill at all is someone who hasn't played very many games, or who isn't familiar with the wolf role. I'd like to think that we're all familiar to a degree, and even a newb would know enough to send in a kill within 24 hours.

Second point: I can't believe these wolves. The chances that all 3 of them were innactive are stupidly low. I mentioned this to nforcer on the phone.

Third: nforcer, wtf. I thought about it more and how the hell did you get my number?

Four: on the off chance that you guys decide to not lynch me, I might as well throw a vote. I'll go with jurs. Why? She seems so sure of me for no other reason than my innactivity and she completely disregards the other innactives. Also, like her vote on me which is likely influenced by personal feelings, my vote is based partly on personal toward her.

Five: might as well kill me though, really. I won't be able to be on AIM all game and my posts will be sparse. If anyone would make a good day 1 lynch, it'd be me.

That's it, really. Sorry guys. It's not my fault my mother is an inconsiderate *****. I would totally be cool with this punishment if I hadn't gotten the work done, but I did.

PS Noah, if you're reading this, it was that resume. That I got done.

EDIT: removing obscenity
Old 03-20-2006, 09:34 AM   #75
nforcer06164
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to nforcer06164 Send a message via Skype™ to nforcer06164

Tass, I was going to post that. I do want to see Afro say something before he is lynched, if we do lynch him today. In fact, he's my #1 pick for the lynch today. Still, I want to let him dignify himself with a response. I was pretty upset when I was gone from a TWG for a bit, only to find I was lynched =(

With that said, I'm going to place a vote on psycho for now. His hanging back when he's had plenty of opportunity to make his ideas known, coupled with his indifferent behavior is screaming wolf. Why? Well, if there is two vets and one freshie, as we have speculated, he wouldn't know what to say in this case of the slip-up, and therefore keep quiet. If he did say something, he'd probably say something to corner himself (assuming he is a wolf). I also talked to chickendude and we discussed his behavior for a bit, also going back to his jTWG game as a wolf. I didn't look back myself, but apparently he exhibited somewhat similar behavior.

Just to make it clear, I don't want Afro lynched before he has a chance to make a post. If it comes down to making an instalynch to save people from phantoms tonight, whether or not Afro does post, I should be around to do it.

EDIT: Wow, that's weird. He posted while I was typing up mine. I'll think about it and change my vote if necessary later tonight.

PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY.
Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE!
Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squeek
My mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"

Last edited by nforcer06164; 03-20-2006 at 09:36 AM..
Old 03-20-2006, 09:44 AM   #76
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS

Afro... 1 point, which you seem to ignore... some group of three wolves DID not send a kill in... so, for some reason or another, some group of three wolves FUBAR'D...

now, we've all worked on the 2 possible reaosnings (main ones)... intentionally not sending it in (which we all agree is stupid, and hopefully 1/3 at least of the wolves would have said that)... OR... inactivity forcing the hand of the wolves.

What is more inactive than someone being grounded and completely unable to get online? Nothing. And, as you said... even if you are human, you'll likely be 95% useless.

For me, your post changes nothing. Just a rather unfortunate coincedence if you do turn out to be human.
Old 03-20-2006, 10:03 AM   #77
Afrobean
Admiral in the Red Army
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Afrobean

Yeah, in thinking about it more (even towards the end of my post I realized this), it really is better if you lynch me now. I'd only be a burden on the humans if I were left alive with my low activity and my lack of AIM.
Old 03-20-2006, 10:06 AM   #78
aperson
FFR Hall of Fame

Send a message via AIM to aperson

Afro

Guess what, I'm the seer, I can bandwagon all I want.

And to all the people going OH NO APERSON CAN YOU LEAD AN ALLIANCE the answer is yes stfu I can if the guardian ever messages me

Old 03-20-2006, 10:15 AM   #79
FishFishRevolution
GotR Creator
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to FishFishRevolution Send a message via Yahoo to FishFishRevolution Send a message via Skype™ to FishFishRevolution

nforcer I can confirm that psycho tends to not post as much when he's on the chopping block. He did it just this past jTWG. I'm going to re-read the thread and talk to a few people on AIM before I make my vote. If there's a chat going on, I can't join, because I'm on meebo at school (maybe I should download gaim or something...)
Old 03-20-2006, 10:21 AM   #80
iggymatrixcounter
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Change to afro. Someone that requests to be lynched gets my vote. The logic on him is just as good psycho, I'll just wait for day 2. Maybe something new will be revealed.
Closed Thread