Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game > TWG Archives

Closed Thread

Old 03-23-2006, 07:09 PM   #181
nforcer06164
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to nforcer06164 Send a message via Skype™ to nforcer06164
Default Re: TWG XXVIII: Card Sharks (or Wolves, rather)

O WAI. Wilkin post'd the voting guide right before me. BALEETED.

PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY.
Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE!
Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squeek
My mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"
Old 03-23-2006, 08:44 PM   #182
talisman
Resident Penguin
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to talisman

So I'm in louisville now with family and stuff and just now getting hold of some internet... gotta make this brief.

Anyways... I talked alot with a bunch of people last night, and seeing some of the convos iggy has been having I'm much less suspicious of him... I can't say I've ruled him out but he's much lower. Blah I've mainly stopped considering due to all his online time during night one and whatnot... he would have sent the kill in. Fish I was toying with, but given that he was inactive on aim during the first night when, if he were a wolf, I'd imagine that he'd be on alot more, I'm not really suspicious of him at all anymore. He is good at fooling me though. Omega I just flat out don't know about. Gut says human, brain tells me that my gut is always wrong. Tps... logic just goes to hell with that pm. the motive isn't entirely logical if he did fake it or if ap made it. And while doing pm business is right up tps' alley, the content just sounds dead on ap. So I ain't going to vote there. Where I am going to vote is on mead who has completely managed to avoid any attention and whose vote on psycho seemed to me to be a bit off.
Old 03-23-2006, 08:53 PM   #183
JurseyRider734
lil j the bad b-word
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to JurseyRider734 Send a message via Skype™ to JurseyRider734

Um okay Omega, theres definitely a lot to talk about that you haven't even TOUCHED on and you're saying you can't say anything? Please.

Didn't you make a comic last time you were a wolf and talked to me about it? I think so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrobean View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.
Old 03-23-2006, 08:58 PM   #184
iggymatrixcounter
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to iggymatrixcounter

omega mostly to save myself as I think all logic against me is weak.

Really I don’t see why I have so many votes but here’s a defense post.

First remark about me being suspicious was probably talisman…

Quote:
Originally Posted by talisman
See now this seems a little different from the iggy I knew from two twgs ago... the one who was out talking to everyone, making longish posts, not saying "there's nothing to do". Also that vote on psycho... why? Is it necessary to vote this early on reasoning that weak. Why do you "have to run with what's going on now" and not wait until more evidence presents itself?

Here I voted psycho early because he fit both categories of being inactive and a newer player who wouldn’t send in a kill. (psycho has still not refuted this idea so I’m still going with it.) I don’t think it was weak reasoning, in fact I think it was the best there was until the afro post came.

And again TPS…

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tps222
Looks like Iggy will be on the top of my suspicious list on day 2, classic 1st time wolf post right there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tps222

Listing fellow wolf and top suspect 2nd....

States obvious plans, has an exceptional grip on the situation for someone being new to this.

Fits in with the inexperienced role.

Whats that, someone attacks yur style, and the very next post you take a 360 to appeal to one of the higher players and appear helpful?

Perhaps I'm just judging him completely wrong, but Iggy is now #2 on my suspicion list

It was later concluded that that one post I made was useless for both parties. Fine it was useless. But I still don’t think that that puts me to the top of the list. TPS says that I have an exceptional grip on things but fits the inexperienced role, which I don’t understand really. (made a post about it but got no answer from him.)

Then later mead comes to the aid. His view on up until this point was that comment he made about him and me being the same number on fish’s color coded wolf guide. Then says,

Quote:
Originally Posted by mead1

Now, I know that tomorrow, my suspicion will stilll be on psycho/Iggy. My eye has been on psycho for most of the game, and Iggy seems to fit into the big picture. He's a little bit smarter then psycho, and he knows his vote doesn't carry a lot of weight due to his inexperience, and how early it is. So his vote on psycho would make a great arguement against them being together later in the game. If the both of them are wolves, I can totally see them waiting for Afro before sending in the kill. Psycho waiting because he's really dumb, and Iggy waiting because he isn't sure who to pick. In my mind it could only be Afro and two newbies, as anyone else would have sent in a kill.

Here I went straight to the top of his suspect list. He said I’m with psycho and afro as my wolf buddies, and says that I would fit the “waiting on experienced afro” role. Which I stated earlier in this game that waiting for a kill would in no way be a strategic way to do things (somewhere in the beginning of my first post on page three). So I don’t see where mead got the idea that I would fit into this role of waiting.

Then a little more from tass…

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tasselfoot
Well... I'm going to lay off attacking Iggy... BUT...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tasselfoot

I will attack what he is saying.

Iggy, if you are human, it is a BAD idea to chronicle so thoroughly their thought process for the night 2 kill. Pretty much you did not help the humans AT ALL with that monster post. You probably didn't help the wolves either, as again, your post was general and managed to group every person in the game into 1 category or another... but still, opening giving advice that ONLY helps the wolves is B. A. D. bad.

Ok so posting that long post was bad because it didn’t help anyone out, lesson learned.

Then some from Chicken…

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickendude
Iggy is another person who isn't on AIM that much (from what I've been seeing)
Quote:
Originally Posted by chickendude

Also:
this post
http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...4&postcount=28
by Iggy

He is flip flopping his opinion of nforcer and fish in the post. It seems like he's trying to search for reasons to get rid of the most active players. There basically isn't much evidence in his post, but he comes out in the end saying that afro, nforcer, and fish were his targets.
This also fits in with the bad-wolf mentality that Tps was talking about. If afro is a wolf, then iggy would have been listing 1) Wolf buddy 2) someone he wants to get killed
His entire post there seems wolfy. I have to agree with tps here.

Just so you know, I mostly use AIM for twg. I really have no use for it otherwise, but I am on. (It may not be on ALL the time like others but I’m still on to talk to, my brothers use the computer for school so they get first dibs.) The only reason I was suspicious of nforcer and fish was because of their close posts early in the game, notice how I’m no longer mentioning them in my posts from that point on? So saying I’m trying to get rid of them is false reasoning. Now just from this post say I am a wolf, and if you use the fact that I’m listing a wolf, then another wolf, that would leave me, why would I draw that kind of attention to all three of us? Yea mentioning one might be ok but I said psycho, afro, omega. Which would make no sense because I drew attention to all three.

That was all from day1, and nothing really new was brought up about me day2 except this PM. For one we don’t even know if it’s real, for two if it does have any credibility, how can I be a wolf from it?

Jurs says that I killed ap eh? Wow where the heck did that come from? The only thing that it says I would do is “watch blah get framed…” which, to me, has nothing to do with ap, or anything else that is happening this game.

Then chicken comes in with his logic about how I was AIM inactive Friday night. True but does that alone mean I am a wolf? I was on before night one ended. Or did you miss that? Also the point about motives for tps posting a fake PM? Well let’s see: he mentions fish (very active and helpful) myself (also active) and blah (who is a good player) and this distracts people from finding wolves because everyone is now thinking, “gee let’s see if that logic works with the PM also.”
Sounds like a good wolf motive to me.
Old 03-23-2006, 09:25 PM   #185
FishFishRevolution
GotR Creator
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to FishFishRevolution Send a message via Yahoo to FishFishRevolution Send a message via Skype™ to FishFishRevolution

10:25:52 PM insanelikeafish: out of those three i would lynch psycho
10:26:01 PM insanelikeafish: how's he doing on votes?
10:26:01 PM tasselfoot: same.
10:26:04 PM tasselfoot: 1
10:26:09 PM tasselfoot: i think
10:26:11 PM tasselfoot: or 2
10:26:16 PM insanelikeafish: hey iggy, want to swing to psycho?
10:26:41 PM iggy911mc: if im no longer in contention for losing, thats what im concerned with more
10:26:58 PM chickendude1313: I'll switch
10:26:58 PM insanelikeafish: right, but we're both on omega, and you said yourself you weren't too sure
10:27:04 PM insanelikeafish: who are you more suspicious of
10:27:07 PM insanelikeafish: psycho or omega
10:27:14 PM chickendude1313: I see why my reasoning is wrong
10:27:15 PM insanelikeafish: honestly, i want another day to watch omega
10:27:17 PM iggy911mc: def psycho
10:27:21 PM insanelikeafish: let's do it

psycho
Old 03-23-2006, 09:28 PM   #186
PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR
Network Security Analyst

Send a message via AIM to PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR Send a message via MSN to PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR

Quote:
insanelikeafish: hey iggy, want to swing to psycho?
Iggy911Mc: if im no longer in contention for losing, thats what im concerned with more
Chickendude1313: I'll switch
insanelikeafish: right, but we're both on omega, and you said yourself you weren't too sure
insanelikeafish: who are you more suspicious of
insanelikeafish: psycho or omega
Chickendude1313: I see why my reasoning is wrong
insanelikeafish: honestly, i want another day to watch omega
Iggy911Mc: def psycho
insanelikeafish: let's do it
Iggy
so... you lose if you die. onl y a wolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightdarkness
I'm light f**king darkness
Old 03-23-2006, 09:28 PM   #187
nforcer06164
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to nforcer06164 Send a message via Skype™ to nforcer06164

nforcer06164: All I know is that you haven't made much of a presense
nforcer06164: and you've been acting quite a lot like you were when you were a wolf in jTWG
nforcer06164: care to defend yourself in that respect?
PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR: well, i got nothing really...
PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR: yes, i've been away a lot
PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR: but i've had soccer, and work
nforcer06164: yet, you've had plenty of time to post.
PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR: then there was my comment on how different TWG was compared to jTWG, which didn't go over very well
nforcer06164: like earlier today. When I messaged you, you were already viewing the thread
nforcer06164: yet, you didn't post anything.
PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR: so, everytime i read the thread i'm supposed to post
nforcer06164: that
nforcer06164: that's not what I'm saying.
nforcer06164: the thing is, you haven't posted enough to give us even the slightest idea where you stand on things.
PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR: only because I don't have a stance yet
PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR: unfortunatly for me, i was overly active the first day
PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR: which in turn missed a lot of things
PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR: and now it seemes like im playing catch up just to understand where everyone is

PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR: after talking a few things over with some people, i'm starting to get a stance on things, but i'm still not certain as to which way i'm going to commit
nforcer06164: your last post was three days ago.
nforcer06164: You can't tell me that you haven't come up with SOMETHING in the last three days.
PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR: 1 of those days was a night, so no posting
PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR: the next night i was inactive (i was doing a school project and had to leave in the middle of a convo with iggy)
nforcer06164: but you had plenty of time to formulate some ideas.
PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR: then lastnight i started to talk to people
nforcer06164: you've had time today.
PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR: yea, i formulated ideas, but nothing concrete
PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR: and i've done a lot of thinking
PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR: 1/2 my time working today i was thinking about TWG
nforcer06164: yet, you have said nothing.

PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR: and i'm flipflopping between tps and blah
nforcer06164: care to tell me what you've come up with so far?
nforcer06164: your "formulated ideas"?

PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR: ok, wrong word... i've narrowed it doen to:
PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR: first blah, where has he been
PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR: he had an early-ish vote on pg3 then that was it
nforcer06164: you of all people cannot make calls on activity.
PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR: hey, i never said that i was the spokesperson, but if that is what people are using against me, then why not fight fire with fire?
nforcer06164: you've made a total of two TWG posts.
nforcer06164: blah has made five.
nforcer06164: and blah's have been dispersed.
nforcer06164: both of yours were day one, and with an hour to go, you have said nothing on day 2.

PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR: yes, my posts day 1 were late, but 1/2 of that was out of my control
nforcer06164: that still doesn't explain your day 2 absence.
PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR: i did write the posts later... but without being able ro physically post because of internet problems they were dlayed
PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR: ok, so i've missed a lot of day 2, i'm trying to make up for it now, but i guess it seems to little to late...
nforcer06164: do not make excuses to not post.
nforcer06164: My point is, you've had a lot more opportunity to post, even to say you aren't able to express any ideas.
PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR: thats a bit off, the last part
PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR: if i had ideas to express then there would have been no problem
PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR: but i had no ideas, therefore nothing to write about
nforcer06164: and you told me earlier that you formulated ideas and you'd been thinking. I asked you to share them, and you dodged.

PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR: i was writing out my blah idea and then we got away from that
PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR: would you like me to continue and go on to TPS?
nforcer06164: ~_~
nforcer06164: go ahead, I'll hear you out.
PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR: ok
PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR: this will be in a series of hypothetical questions... just don't respond rite away please
PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR: first, why does he get the pm
PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR: second, lots of people have commented on how he plays a risky style wolf doing daring things
nforcer06164: no, he plays risky style all the time, human or wolf. but continue.
PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR: and if we are doing the inactivity thing, his name has also come up, but not as much
PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR: ok, that clears up that second point
PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR: as you can see, I don't have much to go off of, which is partly why i haven't come to any firm ideas about anything
nforcer06164: that's all you have over 3+ days f thought?
nforcer06164: of*
PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR: 2 days
PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR: i didn't do anything that one day at all
PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR: so yes, 2/3 days got me nowhere
nforcer06164: you don't have to go day to day. It's all continuous.
nforcer06164: the fact that half your though, as you said, has been devoted to TWG, to only have that does not fit.

PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR: what doesn't fit
PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR: its been stated, and i agree, that i'm the dumbest in TWG
PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR: there is no question to that
nforcer06164: that with devoting half your thinking time to TWG, that's all you have.
nforcer06164: I mean, it's mostly repeating what's already been said.
PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR: what else is there that hasn't already been said by this point
PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR: i've looked into the fish/chickendude interpretations to the pm, but those got nowhere
nforcer06164: well, not everybody is voting blah or TPS.
nforcer06164: so you must be missing something.

PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR: i've looked into a double meaning of the pm but found nothing substancial
PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR: ok, so should i just vote some random other person to keep from getting a phantom?
nforcer06164: that's up to you.

Dodging, contradicting himself in terms of thought and substance... couple that with a comparison to jTWG behavior. Can there really be an argument FOR psycho here?

PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY.
Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE!
Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squeek
My mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"
Old 03-23-2006, 09:28 PM   #188
iggymatrixcounter
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Change to psycho a better choice over omega and hopefully enough do this also.
Old 03-23-2006, 09:30 PM   #189
FishFishRevolution
GotR Creator
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to FishFishRevolution Send a message via Yahoo to FishFishRevolution Send a message via Skype™ to FishFishRevolution

Quote:
Originally Posted by PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR
Iggy
so... you lose if you die. onl y a wolf
Nice borrowing tps's faulty logic.

Borrowing your WOLF BUDDY'S faulty logic.
Old 03-23-2006, 09:33 PM   #190
Tps222
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Tps222 Send a message via Yahoo to Tps222 Send a message via Skype™ to Tps222

Tps7910: From what movie and character
Tps7910: Did the "Truffle Shuffle"
Tps7910: Originate from
Tps7910: No hlep
xxpla tonic love: someone just brought this up today in school
Tps7910: 15 seconds
Tps7910: go
Iggy911Mc: no idea
Tps7910: Wolf.
xxpla tonic love: tps you're an idiot
Chickendude1313: what. the. ****.
insanelikeafish: how?

I rest my case.
Old 03-23-2006, 09:33 PM   #191
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Tasselfoot Send a message via MSN to Tasselfoot Send a message via Skype™ to Tasselfoot

Tps (1) - Tass
Omega (2) - Kilga, Blah
Psycho (4) - Mead, nForcer, Fish, Iggy
Iggy (4) - Jurs, Chicken, Tps, Psycho
Hans (1) - Omega
Mead (1) - Talisman

Not voted: Hans
Old 03-23-2006, 09:34 PM   #192
chickendude
Away from Computer

Send a message via AIM to chickendude

Ok, I'm swinging to psycho

Iggy's reasoning makes sense, Fish's reasoning makes sense. Nforcer's convo reveals a bunch. Kthx.
Old 03-23-2006, 09:42 PM   #193
Tps222
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Tps222 Send a message via Yahoo to Tps222 Send a message via Skype™ to Tps222

Psycho.

Although I think my initial reasoning for suspicion on Iggy was valid, I guess it could swing either way on the scale. I re-read that conversation a few times, and it seems that Pyscho would be the most beneficial kill at this point in time. Although, Iggy is the next man on my list, and expect som conversations between the two of us to be posted tomorrow.
Old 03-23-2006, 09:43 PM   #194
iggymatrixcounter
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Me and TPS have not talked once this game BTW.
Old 03-23-2006, 09:47 PM   #195
HansSky
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to HansSky

Meh. Too late. Psycho
Old 03-23-2006, 09:48 PM   #196
Tps222
FFR Player

I didn't say we did. I stated conversations will be posted, you assumed previous. I plan on talking with you after day 3 begins.
Old 03-23-2006, 09:55 PM   #197
FishFishRevolution
GotR Creator
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

That sh*t's taint!
Old 03-23-2006, 09:56 PM   #198
Kilgamayan
Super Scooter Happy
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to Kilgamayan

in before day over
I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.
Old 03-23-2006, 09:57 PM   #199
Tps222
FFR Player

The chat was enjoyable tonight guys.

Don't take anything seriously.
Old 03-23-2006, 10:03 PM   #200
Wilkin
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Wilkin

My computer's been really buggy the past couple hours, and I just got on to type this (11:06). I will update ASAP, and fill in the story and whatnot.

No worries.

Wilk

Last edited by Wilkin; 03-23-2006 at 10:12 PM..
Closed Thread