Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game > TWG Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 05-14-2013, 05:37 PM   #261
One Winged Angel
Anime Avatars ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorD8 Godly KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

Okay thanks V. At this point I think it’s most beneficial for the human team to reveal that I was a one-shot seer. I seered someone asap in fear that if Zoshi was indeed a wolf, he'd be mad and kill me or some shit, and I didn't want to save my seering for later in the game at risk of being killed during any additional night phases. The player I chose was seered as town, but I won't reveal who at the moment (it wasn’t Zoshi). Obviously with Kraut being Master Wolf, chances are very likely that this player is indeed human, the only other possibility being an investigative immune SK.

With me being a one-shot seer and Kraut being Master Wolf, we're playing one of the following five setups:

TTTTTT = Goon + Godfather
TTTTT = Goon + Godfather, Serial Killer (Investigation Immune OR 1-Shot Bulletproof)
TT = Goon + Roleblocker + Godfather
T = Goon + Roleblocker + Godfather, Serial Killer (Investigation Immune OR 1-Shot Bulletproof)
0 Ts = Goon + Roleblocker + Godfather

It's possible that SK exists and chose not to submit a kill. It's possible that SK and wolves both submitted the same name for a kill and the player was successfully guarded (@Fojar, is this the case? Or would the fact that the player was targeted twice override the single guard resulting in a kill?)

If I'm the only human with abilities, that means that we're playing the top scenario and there's only one wolf left. There’s a 40% chance SK exists, and an 80% chance there’s more than one anti-town player left. I believe the most likely night scenario that occurred was that there is no SK, wolves submitted a name for a kill and that player was successfully guarded. I don’t know how beneficial it would be for a SK to choose not to kill. And given the activity near the end of the day phase, simply forgetting seems unlikely, leading me to believe SK does not exist in this game.

I do believe Zoshi should still be looked at, both for wolfish behaviour during the first phase coupled with Kraut changing his vote to a safety after noticing Zoshi already had five votes to his name. Zoshi is still the most suspicious player to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikexd View Post
i want to be cucked by cirno
Old 05-14-2013, 05:43 PM   #262
One Winged Angel

In the event that a player was successfully guarded last night, this eliminates the top scenario and there are more than two wolves with certainty.

Quote:
Old 05-14-2013, 05:43 PM   #263
Vendetta21
Sectional Moderator
Sectional Moderator

Send a message via AIM to Vendetta21

Quote:
Originally Posted by freakysnots View Post
Your vote on kraut had as much validity as mine on zoshi. I just wanted zoshi dead more. Also he was already in the process of getting modkilled. It was also easier to lynch zoshi and it will give us more information than lynching kraut. So I don't understand what you are getting at.
except for the fact that i was trying to kill the masterwolf. why is your entrace into this phase so frenetic??? i mean...

WE KNOW WHO THE FUCKING MASTERWOLF WAS

and

WE GOT HIM TO SPOUT OUT A BUNCH OF SHIT ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE

why are you freaking out that no one died today? because you needed it to win? you shouldn't have tried to kill me last night that was a terrible fucking move. you should have killed jrodd or syhto or someone you knew wasn't going to get any protection... but instead you chose me

whyyyyyyyyy? why would you just hand this game to the humans?

your performance in this game is so bad it's embarrassing. get off the fucking field and hit the locker room kid, watching you is making me hate living.
Old 05-14-2013, 05:43 PM   #264
One Winged Angel

er, more than two anti-town

Quote:
Old 05-14-2013, 05:54 PM   #265
Zoshi
FFR Player

Why would you NOT seer me if you were the seer? You were obviously planning on me being the day 2 lynch so why not seer me in order to encourage/stop my lynch?

Perfect claim for a wolf at this point, claim you're a one shot seer who seered a human and don't reveal it. You might have though, 'A wolf would say they seered a wolf so he could get an easy lynch hahaha' or whatever which would still fail in the end but whatever.

Owa

Same reasons as last day, encouraging a lynch on me for making like what, 3 useless posts? Shyto makes about 20 useless posts a game and no one goes after him for that.

I just need to also say, thank you so much Kraut for posting in blue. You saved my life <3x.
Old 05-14-2013, 06:00 PM   #266
Vendetta21
Sectional Moderator
Sectional Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoshi View Post
Why would you NOT seer me if you were the seer? You were obviously planning on me being the day 2 lynch so why not seer me in order to encourage/stop my lynch?
genuinely good question
Old 05-14-2013, 06:03 PM   #267
One Winged Angel

I didn’t seer you because Kraut voting Syhto after being revealed as MW pretty much gave you away. I debated seering you for a long time just to confirm my suspicions with absolute certainty but eventually decided to seer the second most suspicious player instead, as it would’ve been more beneficial to find a wolf that isn’t you to lynch this phase instead of me seering you and possibly receiving town as a result. Some players will disagree with what I chose to do and that’s fine with me. Kraut taking his vote off you pretty much sealed the deal for me.

Also the fact that you're not actively contributing to the thread by trying to find any other wolves and instead just voting me because 'OWA must be a wolf since I'm not blah blah' isn't helping.

Quote:
Old 05-14-2013, 06:04 PM   #268
One Winged Angel

In the event that you honestly are human, you're not providing any productive input whatsoever.

Quote:
Old 05-14-2013, 06:27 PM   #269
Vendetta21
Sectional Moderator
Sectional Moderator

that's terrible logic. are you just stupid?
Old 05-14-2013, 06:31 PM   #270
One Winged Angel

I thought you guys would’ve given me complete shit if I came in saying I seered Zoshi red, going ‘well fuck, we were going to lynch him anyways after what happened last phase and Kraut being wolf.'

Okay gg I fucked up, this is my first game.

Quote:
Old 05-14-2013, 06:41 PM   #271
freakysnots
八一
FFR Veteran

The only way you know with certainity that he was a wolf is if you were his teammate idiot. Good job getting yourself lynched v

Old 05-14-2013, 06:56 PM   #272
Zoshi
FFR Player

Kraut voted me first for making posts that weren't of value I made a valueable post and she agreed that I wasn't going to be her vote if something else came up or whatever. I know if I was a wolf I wouldn't go straight forward into voting for my partner. Heck you voted about 5 people, does that mean they are all wolves because you unvoted them?

And if that was the logic behind my almost lynch yesterday I am ashamed of you all.

I love how Freaky and Owa are always talking together yet don't make direct chat to each other and don't dissagree with each other.

I'm down for a Freaky or Owa lynch. Leaning a little more towards Freaky just in case Owa is just a horribly confused seer. Not sure wether it might be better to lynch a horribly confused possible one shot seer with no more seers left though...
Old 05-14-2013, 07:04 PM   #273
freakysnots
八一
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
why are you freaking out that no one died today? because you needed it to win?
Because I'm actually trying to play the game and wolves aren't making this challenging for me?

Quote:
you shouldn't have tried to kill me last night that was a terrible fucking move. you should have killed jrodd or syhto or someone you knew wasn't going to get any protection... but instead you chose me
You aren't the centre of the universe. I would have killed someone like viccica in all honesty.

Quote:
whyyyyyyyyy? why would you just hand this game to the humans?
Again, I would have preferred that someone was killed this phase. It makes the game less pointless

Quote:
your performance in this game is so bad it's embarrassing. get off the fucking field and hit the locker room kid, watching you is making me hate living.
Likewise.

Old 05-14-2013, 07:08 PM   #274
freakysnots
八一
FFR Veteran

I was on my phone earlier so I couldn't respond to you with much detail, but the logic you are using to accuse me are so flawed that I am hoping you are a wolf just so I don't have to call you an idiot.

Old 05-14-2013, 07:08 PM   #275
freakysnots
八一
FFR Veteran

manti get in here

Old 05-14-2013, 07:11 PM   #276
freakysnots
八一
FFR Veteran

What owa is trying to say is "i seered james instead of zoshi because i thought he was going to get lynched today anyways"

This doesn't make sense at all and I pretty much hope he is a wolf as well.

Old 05-14-2013, 07:12 PM   #277
freakysnots
八一
FFR Veteran

we should lynch everyone.

Old 05-14-2013, 07:39 PM   #278
freakysnots
八一
FFR Veteran

Quote:
actually more i'm referring to how you said you wanted to just kill someone and then a group of players was moving towards an insta-lynch on another person and you freaked out and tried to get the momentum back towards your preferred kill
Same can be said about you. Assuming we don't know kraut's role, at the last minute you influenced a change of momentum to kraut AFTER he was modkilled. With 3 hours left in the phase, why would you even try to disrupt the lynch that most people agreed on when your reasoning to vote was no better than mine.

Quote:
your logic wavered
1. first it was kill anyone
2. when it became 3 kraut to 4 zoshi you freaked out and your logic was kill zoshi
I freaked out because it was a few hours until the end of the phase and I was not sure if the people with votes on zoshi are online to place their votes on kraut. I also freaked out because killing kraut tells us absolutely nothing if he flips green. For a minute let's imagine kraut flipped green, that would have told us absolutely nothing.

Quote:
why didn't your logic just continue to be "kill zoshi" and make a good case against him, why did you need to defer your confidence to a strategy that allowed for killing anyone?
I made a good case against zoshi, the majority of the votes on zoshi was not forced on there by me. I know gun picked zoshi because he was the lead in votes, but others had a suspicion on zoshi as well.[/quote]

Quote:
you see why i care, don't you? it's because that's some grade A black angus wolfy shit.
No, I played that part of the phase the way I did because I was NOT ABSOLUTELY FUCKING CERTAIN kraut would flip red. Unlike you.

Quote:
you can pretend that it was about momentum all you want, but we had all the momentum in the world with me jrodd and manti. three players with little scrutiny pushing for a kill on someone who was likely to die anyways.... the only thing stopping that momentum and creating dissonance was you
Speaking of momentum. Note your vote and manti's vote AFTER the modkill. I can easily say you guys pointlessly tried to distance yourself from kraut after that happened to cut your losses and create distance. Since you two were sure that the modkill was going to happen. Why would I defend him in the thread. I would PM fojar and argue with him further if this was the case.

Quote:
and that's exactly what you were publicly saying you weren't trying to do.

god your shit reeks. it reeks bad. so fucking bad. the air in this thread is so fucking hot and pungent and stuffy i can barely keep myself here long enough to finish this post.
i was going to respond to your whole post but idk what to say here and too lazy to backspace

Old 05-14-2013, 08:07 PM   #279
FoJaR
The Worst

Send a message via AIM to FoJaR Send a message via MSN to FoJaR

VOTECOUNT

freaky (1): V
zoshi (1): OWA
OWA (1): zoshi
V (1): freaky

6 votes from lynch

yet to vote: Manti, jrodd, TPS, Gun, James, meno, vicc, syhto

Old 05-14-2013, 08:17 PM   #280
Vendetta21
Sectional Moderator
Sectional Moderator

Lol I voted kraut early in the phase and then made him defend gun who I was shooting to kill so that I could force gun to point out his feelings on kraut??

Lol what?

Buddy I'm human you really don't get to try to pin me up as a wolf. Circumstance is on my side for serious. But I like how your reaction to my last post was to go read the shit out of everything I said. Don't be scared homie, dying is the easy part... It is the shame you feel for the next three weeks that is hard and there is nothing you can do to change that because as they say sometimes "mistakes were made."
Closed Thread