Old 02-21-2020, 01:25 PM   #441
Gradiant
FFR's Resident Trashpanda
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gradiant View Post
Uneasy about storn here, reread the whole thread and only thing he has to talk about is freezin. Is that really the only changed opinion you had? And does that changed opinion mean that the person that's fishy in the freezin/bolt interaction is bolt now or something else?

For another thing, the point that apparently made freezin the most scummy to you was you misreading which got corrected so is the only reason for your scumread that little push earlygame?
not only this btw but the only thing he had said before the reread was the one post on freezin he changed his opinion on, and then shitposting. So there wasn't even any other opinions for him to change his mind on anyway.
Old 02-21-2020, 01:27 PM   #442
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar

The Storn thing just comes off as him faking attention while trying not to rock the boat

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter

Old 02-21-2020, 01:29 PM   #443
Gradiant
FFR's Resident Trashpanda
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
Storn feels like a viable vote.
Xiz feels like a viable vote.
Bolth mannn feels like a viable vote.

Anything outside of that feels like reaching.

y/n ?
Xiz the only thing really is I don't like people saying they like a post with no reasoning and then using that to take people off the table.

bolt I wouldn't feel comfortable voting just yet myself but if he happened to be the lynch we would probably be able to get at least some useful shit out of it.

I'd include you in this little list.
Old 02-21-2020, 01:30 PM   #444
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar

Quote:

y/n ?
That's a capital N sir.

Why don't you actually answer my earlier question and explain why Freezin is off the table for you? Or literally everyone else for that matter

Old 02-21-2020, 01:31 PM   #445
mellon_collie
FFR Player

Quote:

y/n ?
storn feels ok
xiz why?
bolth idk it seems kinda too easy and like there has been too much momentum and focus on him
Old 02-21-2020, 01:31 PM   #446
mellon_collie
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
storn feels ok
xiz why?
bolth idk it seems kinda too easy and like there has been too much momentum and focus on him
storn feels ok to vote for**
Old 02-21-2020, 01:32 PM   #447
Hakulyte
the Haku
Retired StaffD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
Why don't you actually answer my earlier question and explain why Freezin is off the table for you? Or literally everyone else for that matter
..because I'm playing by gut feeling and that's incredibly unreliable for objectively justifying anything ?

I just like this Freezin because it reminds me of the town Freezin I played with in previous games.
Old 02-21-2020, 01:34 PM   #448
Hakulyte
the Haku

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
xiz why?
iso Xiz and read it like you were a wolf and wanted to comment things with minimal effort.

tl;dr version:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gradiant View Post
Xiz the only thing really is I don't like people saying they like a post with no reasoning and then using that to take people off the table.
Old 02-21-2020, 01:36 PM   #449
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Quote:
..because I'm playing by gut feeling and that's incredibly unreliable for objectively justifying anything ?

I just like this Freezin because it reminds me of the town Freezin I played with in previous games.
Well if you feel it in your gut then you're gonna have to trust there's something good in his post that support that while you go through and find something good in his posts that support it.

I can't follow the lead of someone who's been dodging a question and then can only say gut

Old 02-21-2020, 01:37 PM   #450
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Like I get your busy Haku, I really do and I'm thankful you signed up anyway

But that's not gonna slice my bread and don't understand how you expect me to make sandwiches with it

Old 02-21-2020, 01:40 PM   #451
Hakulyte
the Haku

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
Well if you feel it in your gut then you're gonna have to trust there's something good in his post that support that while you go through and find something good in his posts that support it.

I can't follow the lead of someone who's been dodging a question and then can only say gut
I mean, it's similar to my read on you. I could be digging my grave and helping a wolf, but I kind of want to trust someone and see where it goes.

Rather than evidence of being town, it's more like absence of finding things wolfy.
Old 02-21-2020, 01:40 PM   #452
fatfuck42
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiz View Post
hey fatfuck

would you mind giving me a reads list of people you have thoughts on so far?

Just ISO'd you, and you have yet to give any detailed opinions about anyone this game that I have noticed. It's all sheeping or asking some filler questions.
Of course! I was planning to a little later in the phase, hoping to get some more posts out of some people first, but I can do it now.

TOWN:
MML - strongest town read this phase, lock this man in and throw away the key. I really like him pushing on storn and I love his passion. I don't have the "he's almost TOO town" worries that I did earlier knowing what his wolf game is like.

bolth - having played with him some more, I'm gonna say my Red Blaster comparison was too hasty. His read list was beautiful, very solid and exactly what we needed from him, and some of his reads align well with my own.

Xiz - like I stated before, I like his line of inquiry, I like the questions he asks and what he does with the answers he gets. No wolfy vibes in the gut.

LEANING TOWN:
Shadow - all over the place at times, asking scattershot questions that don't exactly follow the flow of the thread. I think for the first phase that's fine, but if he keeps it up in later ones then I'll have an issue. Gut says town though based on voice, thinking out loud, and enthusiasm level.

NULL:
roundbox - he's contributing, and I think his inquiries are solid, particularly our mindmeld on haku and his idea about having a bold lynch. However, his posting style can equally be town or scum. If he keeps doing walls of quotes then I won't be able to make a call until later when I can trace the development of his thoughts, have some flips to go off, see where his votes went, etc etc

dap - not enough posts. If his style is to catch up and do a wall of quotes like someone else mentioned then my read on him will be the same as roundbox's unless his posts really stink.

freezin - I'm going to wait until he catches up and makes his posts before making a call. I don't really have much of an opinion based on what I've seen him post thus far either, and there's no sense in iso'ing now when he's gonna drop some new posts shortly.

LEANING WOLF:
raeko - like some of said, she's not really dipping in to the same extent that others are. I understand it's the first phase, though, so what's making me lean wolf over null for her is that she's been playing more reactively than proactively.

storn - I can understand not being in the right mindset to play, so this read has nothing to do with that. However, I'm still getting UTR vibes even when he does post something with more meat to it. It feels like he's doing what's required to make him look townie and nothing more. The gut doesn't like it.

poptart - obviously inactive, but shadow mentioned that's what his wolf game is like. Really hope we get some more posts from him closer to EoD, or else a replacement.

WOLF:
haku - aside from what I've discussed already, I don't like his deflections and doubling-downs when people challenge him. I sense more impression management than attempting to solve the game. Also, him saying that we'd be better off lynching him so we can get a solid flip on him (instead of him trying to defend himself) sounds way more like a wolf bluffing than a frustrated townie.

gradiant - he's playing very UTR, posting only bits and pieces of substance and not really focusing on the bigger picture. Similar to storn, he's doing what's needed to look townie and stopping at that. I really didn't want to bring this read up until later because if he pulls up his socks then I won't know if it's genuine or because I said something, lol. Big gut read here.
Old 02-21-2020, 01:42 PM   #453
fatfuck42
FFR Player

Despite how I feel about storn, I'm feeling a lil worried about this sudden push on him.
Old 02-21-2020, 01:43 PM   #454
Xiz
TWG Chaos
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Xiz

Storn saying 'I had nothing to say during the haku/shadow conversation' is so telling. That's so fucking towny. Wolf storn never does that. I'd eat a bag of dicks if he ended up being a wolf.

Old 02-21-2020, 01:45 PM   #455
Xiz
TWG Chaos

Quote:
iso Xiz and read it like you were a wolf and wanted to comment things with minimal effort.

tl;dr version:
Defend yourself.

What posts were minimum. Quote all of them. Betcha can't even do 2. Post any and I will tell you why.

Your literally spewing bullshit haku. Come on if your town you gotta stop that. Only reason why I am not reading you as wolf for this is because you do that often when your town and it's annoying lol.

Old 02-21-2020, 01:45 PM   #456
Hakulyte
the Haku

Quote:
Defend yourself.

What posts were minimum. Quote all of them. Betcha can't even do 2. Post any and I will tell you why.

Your literally spewing bullshit haku. Come on if your town you gotta stop that. Only reason why I am not reading you as wolf for this is because you do that often when your town and it's annoying lol.

lol you know I'm town.
Old 02-21-2020, 01:46 PM   #457
Xiz
TWG Chaos

ty fatfuck ill get to your post in a bit

Old 02-21-2020, 01:47 PM   #458
Xiz
TWG Chaos

Quote:
lol you know I'm town.
defend. your. posts.

your full on lying.

please. for the love of god haku dont start this.

Old 02-21-2020, 01:47 PM   #459
Hakulyte
the Haku

Hakus don't defend. They question things and stay confused perpetually.

That's how Hakus work. You're welcome.
Old 02-21-2020, 01:47 PM   #460
fatfuck42
FFR Player

Quote:
Storn saying 'I had nothing to say during the haku/shadow conversation' is so telling. That's so fucking towny. Wolf storn never does that. I'd eat a bag of dicks if he ended up being a wolf.
What would wolf storn do?
Closed Thread