Closed Thread

Old 08-8-2016, 12:54 AM   #701
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author

Default Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokzic View Post
You talking shit about my hard claim, bitch?

i'm only happy if it means that was a claim made while hard
Old 08-8-2016, 12:56 AM   #702
Tokzic
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Tokzic

inDheart

I'm super hard now.

Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what
Old 08-8-2016, 12:59 AM   #703
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
The one thing I got from Xel's big post is that in hindsight it is hella weird tha YoshL basically walks in, piggybacks a vote on AA, walks out and seemingly never comes back to follow up/be active.
this is your "one" takeaway? oh, well good thing you reread it later.

this post follows you calling out all the inactives. this is you giving yoshl special attention out of that group. even as a hot take i'd call that consistency. actually, especially as a hot take - out of the middle of xel burning xiz's play you single this out because it fits your predefined list.

Quote:
You haven't really been keeping up with the thread have you? When have I consistently been obsessed with you? I only typed in your name in that list cause I wanted to ping everyone with under 10 post. I mostly want to see Arnt dig a hole for himself.

This really strikes me as OMGUS with the silliest of triggers and flimsiest of reasons. This quoted post of yours is #10 and you accuse me of doing the bare minimum while ignoring how good you've been keeping up with the thread? You serious right now? Ok. You also show that you think a computer freezing up on me is less of an excuse then you signing up for a 17 man TWG with OSU running on the same weekend. Like don't get me wrong, I probably would have excluded you had I realized you had other projects in the oven, but damn that's some silly hypocrisy to come in and try to throw shade at me for waiting to respond to Xel after I've been consistently in thread trying to keep a beat on everything for hours, leaving only when I am less then an hour away from bedtime and the computer wouldn't stay on track.
well then latching on to someone else in that list is sure the wrong way to go about that.

this is yoshl telling you to post better, you nimwit. sure you can "keep up with the game" (oh boy do you try) but i don't see you contributing much besides air. in fact it's a miracle that yoshl has all that going on and your posts are still shit. you were honestly busier typing whinefests about your computer than doing work until you got your xel response post out.

and the rest of that post just shows a refusal to respond to anything substantive. the solution to not doing the bare minimum is to do more. except you can't even settle your own fights.

i'm willing to take your callout of yoshl's vote as a legit "hey maybe that looks a bit weird after all", and yoshl's first serious vote as perhaps a bit preemptive, but you sure as hell haven't taken it well afterward, and that just makes yoshl's vote look even better.

you sure pinged a whole group of people. congratulations, you read the OP and the posters list and found their names. you haven't taken the group aspect of it anywhere since then, and you can't call that not pinging yoshl.

Quote:
I find them pretty relevant actually. I've been responding to shit in realtime and when I can't I make these long ass post that are a chore. You're point shouldn't even need refuting it's so bad.
oh shit dudes we've got a real time poster here

because quality of post is determined only by its proximity in time to a towerpost and not anything it actually says no siree

Quote:
OH WHAT
Yet you still think that you had read enough to judge who to vote for?
This comment made me feel worse about you. Like by you're own admission you don't know what you are talking about
here's where you went from being an idiot to being a colossal idiot for me. you dug yourself a hole but you haven't even noticed the change in elevation. it's not hard to read your posts in isolation, even these ones i've quoted, and smell something that is literally just shit.

and yet for being someone with computer problems you still post a fuckton. perhaps you think you're being insightful, but let's see a shining example of your glowing insight from that very same post:

Quote:
I'm pretty sure he isn't a pure townie.
folks, this is MML on arnt. some hard hitting analysis right here. yoshl saw a point to hit and he hit it. you don't understand what you should have been responding to in this whole exchange. hang up the keyboard, come back and read it again, and think before piling more of your shit onto this whether you're really assessing the claims here.

the difference between you and how you're reading yoshl is in the line i bolded: you don't know what you're talking about, but you won't admit it.

qft:

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoshL View Post
It's not hypocritical to come into thread and "try to throw shade for waiting to respond to xel, after being consistently in thread etc." because I'm not blaming your response on the fact that your computer sucks, but because the way you lumped all the inactives together was stupid. If you look at the pile that you created, there's one person (me) who has a general tendency to be posting a lot, and you mention none of that. It's literally one of the easiest points you could have probably made, but you don't even make any attempt to further any reads.
Quote:
you don't even make any attempt to further any reads.
i'm really, really not liking your play, MML.
Old 08-8-2016, 01:01 AM   #704
_Zenith_
Accuracy Player
Retired StaffD8 Godly KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokzic View Post
inDheart

I'm super hard now.
sigging when I'm not lazy

Old 08-8-2016, 01:02 AM   #705
Yoshiisland
FFR R1 Pikachu
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Yoshiisland

AA, I'm assuming you're referring to post #625 you want my response to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AragakiAyase View Post
very neutral here. you say it feels like xiz (gradiant? you never clarified) was reaction testing me and that I was doing poorly, but what does that make you think about our alignments? xiz more town for doing reaction testing? me more scum for not doing well? where's the reading more on this later?
I felt that Xiz's vote was a react test because Xiz wants "AA should be one of the wagons we look at at the end of the day." Assuming that you're scum = certain reaction. After looking into your posts and interactions with Xiz, I feel that your reaction is way too strong to be scum. This is compounded with your interaction with Grad and you.

Quote:
you say you don't know how total post count is indicative, but then you say that it's safe to say if there's an active wolf, the worst inactives are scums? big contraction there (and I think someone pointed out earlier), please clear it up
I argued that post count doesn't mean anything because scum could just blend in amongst the actives to make themselves look like town. Plus, it could be that one scum being so active that the other scums are just laying low. Post count, at least in this stage of the game, doesn't mean anything alignment worthy.

Quote:
so this is a really delayed response to an old post, it's somewhat relevant but not terribly useful. How about you give your reads instead?
List of reads

1. AragakiAyase - Most likely town due to the reaction of Xiz and Grad interactions. Seems way too strong to be faked.
2. Xiz - I like his posts as his arguments are fairly sound. Leaning town
3. Gradiant - His posts are rubbing me off the wrong way for some reason. Leaning scum.
4. Tokzic - Nothing is sticking out, null.
5. Charu - Leaning scum due to the apathetic nature of the game posts and filling up the thread with shit posts, even after all the joke voting and posting is over.
6. DaBackpack - Nothing really sticks out for Backpack other than the wagon. Do need to read more into his posts. Null for now.
7. Wineandbread - Null read, don't remember much about Wineandbread other than Sunfan is suspicious of WB.
8. Arntonach - Don't remember anything about Arn other than people calling out for his inactivity. Null.
9. Red Blaster _Zenith_ - Don't remember anything. Null
10. MixMasterLar - While his post does seem genuine and too strong for scum, I don't how MML wasn't aware of the set up, thinking that there's a vig when it's confirmed there isn't a vig. I'm going for null for the time being.
11. thesunfan - I don't like the use of meta-reasoning but has town intention. Null for the time being.
12. inDheart - Nothing is sticking out for me with D. Null.
13. reuben_tate - Few posts, but do like the contents of the posts. Leaning town.
14. Xelnya - Need to go back on Xel for further reading. Null for now.
15. Charles Claythorne (AKA MASHI) - Leaning town since I do like his reasoning and then willingness to back down and provide reasoning.
16. YoshL - Honestly, I have no clue. I wanna lean scum just on the basis on his post on Charu but I'm reserving judgement.
17. Yoshiisland - Town because he's cool.

Quote:
atm not liking island a whole lot, his 3 posts consist of one that's very neutral, one with a contradiction, and one that doesn't really add anything. need to hear more, atm scum lean
I like to hear more from myself also.
Old 08-8-2016, 01:05 AM   #706
AragakiAyase
Waifus
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to AragakiAyase

@yoshiisland on yoshl read, what charu post?

also really don't like the indheart post, because it's basically him insulting MML's play and not actually commenting on how it's relevant to the game? like you can say he's doing bad but you can also say what you might have expected instead. he also did have some content, even if you think it's bad, and you didn't comment on that at all

pikakirby123 reincarnated

Old 08-8-2016, 01:06 AM   #707
AragakiAyase
Waifus
FFR Veteran

I will hereby refer to yoshiisland as island because doing yoshi is too close to yoshl

I like island's responses to my questions so atm I feel better about him

Old 08-8-2016, 01:07 AM   #708
AragakiAyase
Waifus
FFR Veteran

going to sleep now, will go through all the players like I did with some of them before EOD

Old 08-8-2016, 01:15 AM   #709
YoshL
Celestial Harbor
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to YoshL Send a message via MSN to YoshL Send a message via Skype™ to YoshL

i think he's referring to how i say charu is ok for today

mostly because shitposting feels ok in my gut. more to come in later phases most likely

indheart has made me harder than tokzic's vote on indheart (that's a good thing)

oftentimes i'll yell at people because they're being stupid, but that was a good call out on the MML stupiditiy

ethan looks like he's in full analysis gear, which doesn't actually point in either direction towards scum or town, mostly because I believe that he's a capable player and capable of doing both

and finally as another disconnected 2:00 am thought, MML's fixation on pointing out "roles" is very strange. (on arnt, and someone else who mml thought was the vigi). As a VT, i honestly don't know why you'd be role hunting, or even being like "I'm going to put pressure on you since you're a 'role'"
it's almost as if he's avoiding calling them scummy because he can't really say it truthfully

or something like that

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.
Old 08-8-2016, 01:50 AM   #710
Yoshiisland
FFR R1 Pikachu
FFR Veteran

Quote:
I just suck at counting. Which makes me look retarded being the guy who brought up postcounts and the like.

I kind of find it in bad taste to try and answer this because all I can really add is that I'm retarded and not a wolf and that really doesn't prove anything, but DBP is now using it as a wagon to get out of being our top scum read so I feel like I need to address it in someway.

So with that in mind, I want to point out that I read the set up when I first signed up and was more or less going off memory when the game started. Really dumb excuse? sure. but that's what happened.
While I disagree with the wagon forming on you on the basis of screwing up on the number of scum in this game, it's still inherently a scummy thing to post, especially when you have easily checked. the first post.
Old 08-8-2016, 02:14 AM   #711
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author

Quote:
also really don't like the indheart post, because it's basically him insulting MML's play and not actually commenting on how it's relevant to the game? like you can say he's doing bad but you can also say what you might have expected instead. he also did have some content, even if you think it's bad, and you didn't comment on that at all
okay let's go find some content

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
Either he doesn't want to push on me because he's a wolf and knows I'm town, or it's... something else?... that I'm not aware of.
What kind of logic is this? of course the reds will know that whoever they push on is a human.
this was pretty cool to notice, and if anyone followed up on it, i've missed it in typing - you trying to pull some reverse psychology, DBP?

MML i went back through your most recent big post and i see a lot of general agreement or recap-type comments, but it would be better to see a little more engagement. for instance, interested in what you think of DBP now that he's around again. perhaps you can explain why his new posts don't quite do it for you?

Quote:
So TL;DR (shame on you I worked hard go read that shit)

I keep getting called away
I like AA a little more
I like YoshL a lot less
I'm parking a vote on DPB because that's just piggybacking pure and simple
I'm bracing myself for YoshL to call me out for voting DPB after accusing him of OMGUS
I don't like Gradiant and I think I could see myself voting him if he doesn't try to post more then just "AA da Devil guys" and maybe the Mashi thing
Mashi is weird to read
Arnt needs to step it up
I like Xiz and Xel a little better even though I myself find that weird
This is up to date as of page 29 I think?

Going back reading more
here's a kind of summary he posted and i wanna take a couple of these in turn, using this as more of a bouncing off point. i don't wanna treat this as a reads post really though because i believe you said that's still incoming

"I like AA a little more" --> but you have one weird part of post #627 where you say "Oh is that called murdering? I mistook it for scummy." maybe i'm just parsing that incorrectly, but did xel manage to single-handedly change your read here mid-post or something? it's just a little weird is all, i know these big posts get unwieldy

here's the part that i'm reading as your stance on AA:

Quote:
So in this thread I thought I saw WnB acting really funny and called him out bigtime on it, and AA corrected me on the misunderstanding we had.

Looking back to that, It is old from Wolf's PoV to have that much pressure and then when you notice someone making a mistake just kind of pointing it out and then moving on. Same thing with me thinking there are only 2 wolves in game. I know I probably have been ninja'd in post by now (I've been called away like 4 times in writing this) but I bet AA isn't trying to get on that LarWagon, which is something I would expect a wolf to more easily do.

Yeah, the "I have 72 hours" post is bullshit. Yeah, I can believe he's anti-town over that, but I think the wolves would have said something a little more in his position.

I feel good letting AA have some breathing room for right now.
yeah, this seems okay to me - i'm not quite sure i feel the same way about the power of what seems like casually correcting a mistake, when the "72 hours" post makes him seem rather confident already, but you're on the receiving end of it

"I like YoshL a lot less" --> not sure if you mean as town or as a person. town-wise i think he fielded your claim on his AA vote pretty well. even AA weighed in and hadn't been too worried
"I'm parking a vote on DPB" --> you look to me like you're just following right in lockstep with sunfan on this given the timing, but interested to see if this develops as DBP catches up more and people wake up.
"I'm bracing myself for YoshL to call me out for voting DPB" --> the first thing i quoted here was a pretty good call for you on DBP and i think that could go places. i don't see much reason for yoshl to complain about this specifically
"I don't like Gradiant" --> this is where i see the most consistency out of you tbh, ever since arnt(?) called him a dick it seems like more people have been feeling that anyway
"I like Xiz and Xel a little better" --> little bit hard to like both of them right now in the same breath, as Xel has a check on Xiz, which you discussed in the very post you're tl;dring

MML is variously 2d and 3d person in this post whatever i'm tired night
Old 08-8-2016, 02:19 AM   #712
Yoshiisland
FFR R1 Pikachu
FFR Veteran

Quote:
@yoshiisland on yoshl read, what charu post?
Referring to this

Quote:
If you're referring to post #703, at the time I was responding to you, I haven't read it yet. That being said, I do agree with D's point about MML tunneling Yosh and inconsistency on the inactives.

I also share D's sentiments on the following:

[quote=MixMasterLar;4462375]You haven't really been keeping up with the thread have you? When have I consistently been obsessed with you? I only typed in your name in that list cause I wanted to ping everyone with under 10 post. I mostly want to see Arnt dig a hole for himself.

Emphasis added by me. I don't see it necessary to call everyone out under 10 posts if MML is just tunneling Arnt.

That being said, I don't like the ad hom. that D is giving MML. D's analysis on MML's thoughts on A stands on its own. I personally don't like the comments that D made about MML's computer issues, and the "real time poster" comment.

Quote:
I will hereby refer to yoshiisland as island because doing yoshi is too close to yoshl
That's fine by me.

Alright, I think I caught up on the thread. I'll most more thoughts when I wake up. I got errands to run so I'll post what I can before then.

Time to play some arrowsmashing and sleep after.
Old 08-8-2016, 02:21 AM   #713
Yoshiisland
FFR R1 Pikachu
FFR Veteran

Bah, formatting error. Here's the fixed section:

---snip---

I also share D's sentiments on the following:

Quote:
You haven't really been keeping up with the thread have you? When have I consistently been obsessed with you? I only typed in your name in that list cause I wanted to ping everyone with under 10 post. I mostly want to see Arnt dig a hole for himself.
Emphasis added by me. I don't see it necessary to call everyone out under 10 posts if MML is just tunneling Arnt.
---snip---
Old 08-8-2016, 03:02 AM   #714
XelNya
[Nobody liked that.]
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Before I catch up

This game makes me think of this video
Old 08-8-2016, 03:41 AM   #715
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar

Wow ok, Not sure where to start.

First, someone called me a nitwit, and that was hurtful. (I kid. I don't take this game personally)

Second, InDHeart's first post is just him not liking me a whole lot, and I don't even know how to respond. I guess I really can't? Like think it's all shit; you're not the first to point that all out and I know I already answered the Arnt thing.

As for DBP, I still feel like he's probably a wolf. Posting alot like he did is grand after we had so many calls outs to small postcounts, and him being grilled for it, but ultimately he didn't do anything to make me feel better about him.

Well actually, I did find him being really confused about my use of the word "counting" kind of pure, but even in that he admitted that he knew the likely scenario was that there was nothing to it yet he was still pinging me about it. That was a little annoying

Third, I like Island's recent posts alot better, but I want to add don't see the value of keeping too close of an eye on the postcount right now. People who have been MIA have been rabidly posting small posts, inflating the numbers (ie DBP, and probably Tokzic soon) so eh.

Forth: Guys are really worried about me and Arnt huh? Like I said before, I was kind of hoping to get him but YoshL responded instead. You guys find it weird for a town to cast a wide net? Oh yeah and I do find Arnt not posting, then posting weakly, then back to not posting scummy.

And finally, since this was actually brought up I want to reaffirm something:
If I say that I don't like a person, or that someone is shit, or whatever, it only applies to them as a character in this game of Mafia. I don't like anyone less because of whatever they post here; it's a game of deductive work and lies and trying to pigeon hold a man's character off it breaks this certain, I don't know, trust that we have-- This greater understanding that it's all a game, played in a safe place, where we can act in ways that would be completely unacceptable in other aspects of our lives.

So when I say that I like YoshL less, that only applies to our relation in this one game of TWG and nothing deeper, or more personal, then that.

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter

Old 08-8-2016, 04:17 AM   #716
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar

AragakiAyase - Null. I don't like his early game, but I do think he would have taken charge of some conversations differently (as in when he cleared up that thing with WnB) if he was really wolf. I guess at this point I think we have better options for a lynch then to worry about his 72 hours line.

Xiz - Looks like he is putting in some work. I like how his veiws on AA and Mashi kind of evolved and he was willing to put more time into explaining them when pressured by Xel. Slight town read.

Gradiant - Slight scum read. He needs to actually post more content then what he is willing to do atm. We have 17 people here, let's try and cycle through them man.

Tokzic- Man screw this playstyle that he's got going on lol. I guess I'll give him a little more time since it looks like he's going to read the thread now but how can I give him anything but a null?

Charu - Scum. He kind of left on a sour note with that "He can die" comment that seemed wickedly out of character for him and I don't think he has really added much since. I think AA pointed out that out of 50-odd post over 30 where clear shitposting? Come on. By now I would fully expect him to have a big reads posts and be pushing something. Thing is, he did this alot better as wolf last game, so I don't know what's up.

DaBackpack - Still scum. Not being active, seemingly jumping right on a wagon, that reread/nope first read slip nonsense, Dude smells, pure and simple. I know he has posted alot but with so much talk about postcount I don't think him taking what could have easily been a huge post and breaking it into like 7 really looks that good on him.

Wineandbread - Been awhile since I really though of you. I'm pretty sure I was getting good vibes but I'm putting you down as null.

Arntonach
- Not posting, not active, didn't like his reads and didn't like his logic. Scum lean.

Red Blaster/Zenith Man, when was the last time RB posted? Shit I don't even remember how I felt. Hey Zenith help me out, what did Red Blaster roll?

MixMasterLar is a nimwit.

thesunfan - I feel like giving SunFan a solid Null is fair. That string of post was odd at the time (The "I'm going to bed but you know what yeah lets do this" ones) considering timing and the whole postcount thing, but I liked what he was saying and I think we agree on a few things. I'm really tempted to say town, but I don't want to let him going to bat for me skew how I feel about him (sorry Sunfan!)

inDheart - Alright, bigger post from inD is good. I don't like that came in the form of him talking shit about all my points but whatever. I kind of feel like agreeing with AA on that point. Anyway, I was hoping to see him pay more people more attention--the hope made me feel better about him but he seems gone now. Basically his grand entance to bigger, badder posts was just him taking shots at me and leaving, which makes me want to believe that he wants on that LarWagon too rather then trying to solve the game. Before this point I remember asking him to post bigger post but I don't really remember what post he was making.

Does that make me biased? IDK I think I feel ok putting him at slight scum lean all the same.

reuben_tate Holy shit Ben is in this game, I forgot that guy. Where you at? Inactives I tell ya, they vex me so.

Xelnya - The whole "Respond to my post guys most of it is me repeatedly asking what the fuck" thing aside, his drive seems pretty legit to me. I think he smelled a scum Xiz and went for it. I don't agree, but I don't hold it against him. Out of the Xiz vs Xel battle (if y'all must make me choose) I can see Xel being the wolf of the two a little easier then vice visa but, I'm inclined to believe we may have two towns going at it.

But still, I'll leave it at Null.

Charles Claythorne (AKA MASHI) - Good post, seems like he is following a strong inner logic, liked his responses....I can't read this guy, sorry. I guess I'll give him a town lean though, I see nothing wrong or worth noting.

YoshL
- I still think he was largely inactive until he got pinged and then lost his cool way too easily. Still on that "I'll read when I'm not lazy" thing which is at best not in our best interest in this stage of the game. I don't like 'em. Scum.

Yoshiisland Is posting more. That I like. He doesn't seem to like me that much either, but I don't get a sense that he's jumping on any wagons, I just get the sense he thinks I'm scum. I ain't going to hate a man just for that, though. That said, He hasn't posted anything to make me feel he is town, though. Null with maybe a little town in there?

Old 08-8-2016, 04:21 AM   #717
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

I'm kind of pissed I have so many nulls this late in the game, but meh, is what it is.

Old 08-8-2016, 04:41 AM   #718
XelNya
[Nobody liked that.]

I'm not gonna hard quote anything because it's too time consuming, just know that it's all copy pasted and only one modification was made and is denoted with typical "..." to denote the cut off. SOmetimes. You'll know. I'll link the post.

<3

I like xiz a bit better now than I did. This post contains a lot of typical xiz patterns of how he talks as far as I've noticed.

A few examples being:

"How do you see me now that I explained my reasoning to you? Also there is nothing wrong with pressure on a player early on at all. If anything it gives people something to talk about..."

"What do you mean? What is different? Like do you mean why his reasoning seems fake? Atm it's gut. If your talking about what inDheart has done, this is my first game with him so I can't compare to how different he has been? I don't get your question. "

"THIS is what I mean by my early game catches @everyone.
MixMaster is living in the world of 2 wolves, not 3."

But the particular part that makes me happy is his response to me. Because it's well written, shows he paid careful attention to what I was actually pointing out, that yes I was positing the concept that you and indheart were partners.

Also, denoting the "deflection" is hilarious xiz I give you that, and you certainly crawled out of my scum pile for the day

Also: this is why I was angry at MML because when I said "half or more of the post" the "half" was in terms of content densitiy. The amount of attention I paid to xiz / AA's back and forth exceeded anything else in that post as a whole. That's why I was mad you didn't touch on it.

unvote

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesunfan View Post
I mean this regardless of my alignment

that might be the best post you've ever made in TWG, Xiz
I dunno bout his best post in twg, but it's prob the best post in game so far.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesunfan View Post
So, I've been wrong on MML, and this is kind of an interesting read, but based on a certain previous conversation we've had (it might be the previous turbo postgame, not 100% sure)

So, MML, during a previous game, read a post by someone (I think it was mellonxcollie, who was a wolf), and concluded that there was absolutely a wolf would ever do what she did.

During the postgame, I talked to him about why having the mindset of "Anyone of X alignment would never do A" is a really bad mindset to have, because wolves will try and abuse that, and townies are more likely to say things like this due to their lack of perfect information.

MML said something about how he feels like he has learned this or something from that game, idk I don't really remember.

Earlier in this game, he directly said something like "Sorry Sunfan, but there's no way a town would ever say X"

I think that this line of thought is just more likely to come from a townie.

If MML is a wolf, I would have to think that he would be trying to appear town, obviously. Since we recently had a discussion about why he shouldn't be approaching the game from the standpoint of "A player of X alignment would never do A," I think, if he is a wolf, he is way, way, WAY less likely to make that post, just because if he is a wolf, I think he'll expect me to call him out on it.

Also, his other posts are pretty ok, and he's playing the game really selfishly, like he thought I was a wolf (at first) because I was posting more and might be doing so in response to him saying that there is probably an inactive wolf, which I don't think is likely to come from a wolf

I'm more sure on him now than I was before, this is literally a result of just sleeping on my read of him and nothing else, but I think he's a bad lynch.
'Kay so I'mma go over MML right now just because I wanna see if I can align myself to your train of thought about his posts

because the post game conversation feels like shooting with something irrelevant to the game, being I haven't seen it (don't want to either btw would rather look at posts in context of the game than under the influence of post game.)

Quote:
Is* Charu hinting that he's a red who will knock out town's blue?

Tune in at EoD to find out next time on a new episode of How Far Would a Feathered Fiend Go?
Eh?

This post

Ok decent post. Not great, but considering where it is?

I give it a dipper goes to taco bell out of ten.

Quote:
I think AA's "I'll be off the table later" comment is alot more telling then anything Mashi has said TBH
Sonic's ultimate harem out of ten

People keep bringing up this post

Quote:
To be clear I am not pairing nobody. I am saying that I feel there is a chance one scum is posting alot and one isn't, so if that holds true some pairings wouldn't be possible.

To that extent, I gave two examples pulled fresh from me bumm hole. Even in the context of the example, I am not saying you and Xel are partners.

If Xel was low in post count, it would...but he is not. It's all good since I was using it as an example of an unlikely pairing within the theory .
Because he's not doing any work to read me based on post content, but strictly based on my post count or something? wat?

Quote:
The one thing I got from Xel's big post is that in hindsight it is hella weird tha YoshL basically walks in, piggybacks a vote on AA, walks out and seemingly never comes back to follow up/be active.
Quote:
The laptop I was using is freezing up.

Welp, phooey. Most of you rats are null reads anyway. I'm going to take this opportunity to distance myself from the game and come back at it fresh in the morning (actually y'all's afternoon).

Expect a more traditional reads list then.
I can't get over these two posts. The fact he LITERALLY MISSED the most important part of my large post, which was me calling out xiz, uhg. HOW.

Quote:
So TL;DR (shame on you I worked hard go read that shit)

I keep getting called away
I like AA a little more
I like YoshL a lot less
I'm parking a vote on DPB because that's just piggybacking pure and simple
I'm bracing myself for YoshL to call me out for voting DPB after accusing him of OMGUS
I don't like Gradiant and I think I could see myself voting him if he doesn't try to post more then just "AA da Devil guys" and maybe the Mashi thing
Mashi is weird to read
Arnt needs to step it up
I like Xiz and Xel a little better even though I myself find that weird
This is up to date as of page 29 I think?

Going back reading more
You are not in a position to be piggybacking?

Quote:
mml doesn't refute any of the actual points i've given against him and has cherry picked the convenient ones that he's already stated lol

vote stays, the dumbtell about there not being a potential vigi feels as fake as donald trump's tan
#Wreckt

This post pisses me off more because at one point you say

"I don't know what you really want me to comment on when alot of your points is just disagreeing with stuff."

when you DO end up getting my point somewhat "This is a good point regarding InDHeart. I see that he's posting a little more now but you are right that I would have expected Xiz to call him out on that shit."

But then you say "I'm for looking into InDHeart more. Also I feel that you have a pretty legit place you're coming from in voting Xiz. I feel a little better about Xel, but I do want to stress he has done similar things as wolf before.

But IDK, I feel like it's pure. "

Like I get it, you've got post-game traumatic trust disorder, but if I have a potent point you shouldn't side-line it because I had a good game going last time. Especially when I am NOT playing the same way. /sorry my ego got in the way here

"I wouldn't say that, I just have reserves. "

wait what? Eh? Reserves? EHH?!

This is uh, alignment indicative

Scum bag.

Yeah ok greggles I kinda don't get where you're coming from.

Mashi's big post is cool nuff.

Quote:
Computer issues and besides I had chores to do anyway. The YoshL thing stuck out so I wanted to comment on it before I forgot. I had every intention of reading that when I came back (and after this post I am going to re-read it, which will be super helpful since I got to read a big Xiz post just now) So yeah, I will address it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by inDheart View Post
today's Post Writing Background Noise(tm) is brought to you by arcade pit marathon
This long post has been brought to you by sonic's ultimate harem being read outloud by Brendaniel. I'D LINK IT BUT THAT'D NET ME A BAN. Just uh, look it up.

also are you and gardiant partners?

Quote:
I can't knock you for saying this because fypov me being a wolf is very likely but I hope you're at least open to changing this in the following hours

if not and if I get lynched, I hope you are able to adjust your meta of me
Quote:
on the other hand, I am a really easy target right now

I would be wary of sunfan for taking the easy road if it weren't for the fact that nobody else (besides maybe Charu?) at this point in the game has taken this path.

Meaning a few things right now
I have a struggle thinking packback would make that first post as scum.

But that second post -

Oh wait the third

Quote:
the wolves know that I am town and that they know that when I formally enter the game with the force of a runaway train they will look really shitty for being on my case, or that they know I'm an easy target and know that if I die they will all look really shitty for being on the easy mislynch

either of these scenarios look good for sunfan at the moment, as nonwolf at the very least
I have issues with this post

that last sentence being the main offender, the first one being a nully kinda reminder

Quote:
my eyes are literally skipping Xel's posts, I don't have the energy for that rn
I yelled at MML so I'm gonna have to yell at youuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

NOTICE ME

Quote:
I'm not giong to ride the slank cover but I literally was lifting boxes for the entirety of yesterday and I slept in today
I'd be mad at this post but this is a "I won't but I'm gonna mention it so it's in the back of your head"

You bastard. That's MY fucking thing.

Quote:
because i haven't read the thread still to make an actual call about this

i'll eventually stop using this excuse when i stop being lazy

but only TIME will tell
AYYYY

Quote:
so DBP talk has been:

sunfan doesn't like DBP's entrance, calls him a "shitty wolf" and metas charu's lack of defense for him as charu potentially also wolfish
AA leans that way here
arnt comes in here and then later in his reads post mostly based on post style
xiz mentions a DBP wolf read here though seemingly without much justification
mashi is "fine with" DBP going d0
wab rolls with the meta
MML wants to push arnt but then fails at quoting his own evidence

now how does that change now that DBP has some posts in
Ayy bastard, you missed me saying I disliked dbp's entrance.

Quote:
tbh I'm actually mostly satisfied with the reason he gave, it was the missing piece that makes this make sense
#Burnt

Quote:
hey can we talk about MML too because i don't know whether to call his detail mistakes up to now negligence or intentional ignorance

his post to yoshl was really off and full of internal inconsistency
Awkward?

Quote:
have I actually created a new twg meme

The meme, is it... Alignment indicative?

Old 08-8-2016, 04:42 AM   #719
XelNya
[Nobody liked that.]

Quote:
First, someone called me a nitwit, and that was hurtful. (I kid. I don't take this game personally)
You must be fine with it because they're right

Old 08-8-2016, 04:42 AM   #720
XelNya
[Nobody liked that.]

Wait shit that's actually an emoji.
Closed Thread