Default Re: TWG CXXI Post Game

if someone other than Cedo had done it, it might've worked
Old 08-7-2014, 07:23 PM   #22
thesunfan
Role Tide
Sectional ModeratorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to thesunfan

I will say this; despite the fact that there was 1 kill the night before; you should've known the setup before anyone else and so you should've expected two kills; and you might've known that the wolves felt safer than they should
Old 08-7-2014, 07:32 PM   #23
XelNya
[Nobody liked that.]
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesunfan View Post
I will say this; despite the fact that there was 1 kill the night before; you should've known the setup before anyone else and so you should've expected two kills; and you might've known that the wolves felt safer than they should
I never looked at the setup until the discussion of SK actually came into the game later on. That was a huge blunder on my part now that you point it out. Good note to have for next time.
Old 08-7-2014, 07:38 PM   #24
thesunfan
Role Tide

that was @Charu but yes that does apply for you as well Mittens I didn't think about that
Old 08-7-2014, 07:54 PM   #25
XelNya
[Nobody liked that.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPopadopalis25 View Post
I thought that the DBP kill was you thinking he was a wolf, and also that you had gone for ilu night1 and we stacked on Charu night3. I did kinda figure your identity out on my own...my three main candidates were you, Silvuh, and cedo, and I tried to figure out who would be the most likely SK based on what I thought the kills were: ilu night1, and sunfan night2. You had sunfan as a wolf in your reads while silvuh and cedo didn't pay much attention to him, and I figured that if you were the SK you'd want to get rid of at least two, if not all three wolves earlier than later. Night3 I was still uncertain since I thought it was a charu stack but you were still my best bet since the potential for my block was there. Also, you saying that your staying UTR was intentional I thought was a huge tell, and that if you weren't a role you were probably the SK. Overall it was probably the sunfan kill and the UTR-play tell that did it.
Literally my only reason for not killing you was that I suspected I was found out. I was using that round as my way to tell if you were gonna let me live and try to tie if it was possible or not. I killed the person who was most town in my book other than IC because I figured you might kill them that phase, I didn't wanna double book the kill. I also simply didn't want the town to win. Town didn't win, I'm pretty happy and I had a blast this game.

Is it actually possible we could have tied btw? I'm curious.

However I also need to cut my habit of taunting people out. I called Greg an idiot in the game because he said there was no SK when I was the SK. That probably should have got me killed right then and there.
Old 08-7-2014, 07:54 PM   #26
XelNya
[Nobody liked that.]

Also goddamn it Xiz I'm hooked on this game, you bastard.
Old 08-7-2014, 08:03 PM   #27
blindreper1179
Vice President Of TGB
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to blindreper1179 Send a message via Skype™ to blindreper1179

Same here, dance and cedo are bastards as well. I put more effort into this game, and that kinda threw off how I usually play. I feel that had a lot to do with my lynch.
Quote:
Originally Posted by choof View Post
It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
Quote:
Originally Posted by choof View Post
whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
Quote:
Originally Posted by Celirra View Post
I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now
Old 08-7-2014, 08:27 PM   #28
thesunfan
Role Tide

lol I didn't say there wasn't an SK; random.org did (btw that actually was random for those wondering)
Old 08-7-2014, 08:28 PM   #29
Silvuh
quit
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerFFR Veteran

I bet y'all thought we'd be smart enough to let the confirmed human be the one who decides who to lynch at the end. I did have it in the back of my head that Plop still could be the last wolf, but I didn't want to believe it. I didn't want to believe a human could be so ... so ... whatever that was. And then the lynch happened when I wasn't paying attention and I felt like shit. Did some jogging and cleaning and took a hot bath to de-stress, and it helped a bit.

I was using this game as a litmus test to see if I should get back into playing or not. And I won't. I don't want to go through all the games it would take to get desensitized to humiliating myself and being manipulated and failing in what feels like my duty as a human. Just to be able to continue playing a game that takes all of my focus for over a week and ... yeah. I guess the only good thing I could get out of it is making it easier to get through all the rejection and disappointment that's bound to happen in real life, but maybe I just can't learn to not be so hard on myself. I don't know. Ugh.

P.S. The fake stream-of-consciousness posting was a good idea. I'll give Plop props for that.
Old 08-7-2014, 08:37 PM   #30
XelNya
[Nobody liked that.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesunfan View Post
lol I didn't say there wasn't an SK; random.org did (btw that actually was random for those wondering)
Doesn't matter though. I still pretty much outed myself rofl
Old 08-7-2014, 08:43 PM   #31
XelNya
[Nobody liked that.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by blindreper1179 View Post
I put more effort into this game, and that kinda threw off how I usually play. I feel that had a lot to do with my lynch.
You looked like you used less effort than usual.
Old 08-7-2014, 09:24 PM   #32
thesunfan
Role Tide

shame the litmus test failed Silv, I know you put a lot of effort into it, and I know how to feel...
Old 08-7-2014, 10:26 PM   #33
thesunfan
Role Tide

I do want to say that for next game I'd like to see Fic's birthday party get rehosted; I feel like its that time of year
Old 08-8-2014, 02:14 AM   #34
iluswirl
Clueless & Comfortable
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to iluswirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvuh View Post
I bet y'all thought we'd be smart enough to let the confirmed human be the one who decides who to lynch at the end. I did have it in the back of my head that Plop still could be the last wolf, but I didn't want to believe it. I didn't want to believe a human could be so ... so ... whatever that was. And then the lynch happened when I wasn't paying attention and I felt like shit. Did some jogging and cleaning and took a hot bath to de-stress, and it helped a bit.

I was using this game as a litmus test to see if I should get back into playing or not. And I won't. I don't want to go through all the games it would take to get desensitized to humiliating myself and being manipulated and failing in what feels like my duty as a human. Just to be able to continue playing a game that takes all of my focus for over a week and ... yeah. I guess the only good thing I could get out of it is making it easier to get through all the rejection and disappointment that's bound to happen in real life, but maybe I just can't learn to not be so hard on myself. I don't know. Ugh.

P.S. The fake stream-of-consciousness posting was a good idea. I'll give Plop props for that.
If it makes you feel better, you did play well! You just got caught up on a minor detail that cedo had made an error in his phrasing. He had no way of going back on it and he started stumbling a bit trying to fix what had already been broken, in which case it just cascaded into you being fully certain that
he was the last wolf.
Old 08-8-2014, 02:29 AM   #35
Gradiant
FFR's Resident Trashpanda
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Tsunfan - Really annoyed people ignored the argument between you and I as it completely confirmed my opinion you were a wolf. Screw you.

Xiz - (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...&postcount=639) gave you away. Kind of sucks you were as busy as you were irl.

XelNya - Nice job lasting so long as SK, I was convinced it was Silvuh until you died.

Plop - Nice job, had no idea.

Psycho - Sorry for pairing you and Tsunfan together.

Cedo - Don't do that again. Seriously though.

Iluswirl - Would've been great if you had time to get stuff together on Plop before Cedo ended it. Also if you had posted a tad more early on since you were confirmed. Nice job though.

Silvuh - Was kind of with you on Cedo once I found out Xel was the SK, sorry about that situation.

Last edited by Gradiant; 08-8-2014 at 02:30 AM..
Old 08-8-2014, 02:32 AM   #36
Gradiant
FFR's Resident Trashpanda
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

More like threatened, lol
Old 08-8-2014, 02:59 AM   #37
XelNya
[Nobody liked that.]

"I think that if there's an SK running around; they made a serious mistake not shooting last night; or they stacked with us on Gradient which I seriously doubt happened " - Greg

ONLY I COULD PICK A TARGET AT RANDOM AND HAVE IT STACKED.

Though upon reading the wolf QT I find that I did not play my normal game this go around and I am very displeased with it. I actually tried this game, man does that feel dirty. Time to go to the UTR chamber again.

Hopefully next game I get the intended effect :/

Last edited by XelNya; 08-8-2014 at 02:59 AM..
Old 08-19-2014, 09:45 AM   #38
DarkManticoreX2
TWG Overlord
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to DarkManticoreX2

Archived 8-19-2014 10:45 AM EST

Quote:
Originally Posted by V
Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.
Closed Thread