Old 10-30-2010, 11:34 AM   #1
Cheesefight9
FFR Player

Default Im sad.....

Since ffr has been down for so long, i forgot my password to my other account. I dont remember what e-mail i used and i lost A Lot!!! check out ElectricFingers and see how much i lost. and if there is any way i can get it back, please help me
Cheesefight9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2010, 11:46 AM   #2
kmay
Don't forget me
FFR Veteran

Default Re: Im sad.....

Send a private message to a mod with you old account name and the password you want it switched too
Old 10-30-2010, 11:48 AM   #3
rushyrulz
Digital Dancing!
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

They'll probably ask for some detailed information as well for verification, of course.

rushyrulz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2010, 11:49 AM   #4
Cheesefight9
FFR Player

is there anyone specific i should send it too,,,,,like some one that would actually read and reply?
Old 10-30-2010, 11:54 AM   #5
customstuff
♥C.S. + A.M.♥
FFR Veteran

Well they could check your IP and if it's the same as that account they might believe it's you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMagic5239 View Post
Placements are final, custom will not be moved to D6, just because he is good at jacks, and mediocre at just about every other FMO in the game.
Quote:
Originally Posted by customstuff View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMagic5239 View Post
welcome to D6

start playing
customstuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2010, 12:03 PM   #6
rushyrulz
Digital Dancing!
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Try Sprite-.

rushyrulz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2010, 06:35 PM   #7
Izzy
Snek
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by customstuff View Post
Well they could check your IP and if it's the same as that account they might believe it's you?
I was thinking the same thing. Assuming you have been on computers in the same location or similar locations on both accounts then they should be able to verify it is you if you can't provide any information about the other account.
Izzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2010, 07:00 PM   #8
aperson
FFR Hall of Fame
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to aperson

You don't have any contact info like AIM in your old profile so I don't really have a way to verify your account. I'll check the IPs to see if they match when I get home, but honestly it's pretty damn unlikely you'll have the same signup IP.

So, sorry, next time add more contact info or remember your contact data if the login matters to you.

aperson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2010, 08:36 PM   #9
Cheesefight9
FFR Player

im just sure that im not the only person that had this problem...im sure that with the site being down for so long, that people like me forgot their passwords. I really hope i can get it back because i wont blame myself for not "adding more info". I can't believe that i might have waisted a whole summer getting tokens and good scores and nobody can get it back without "good proof". They really cant expect me to remember Everything! The sign up ips i know are definitley not the same because the computer i used for this name is newer because the one i used for my other name got fried during a lightning storm. Im screwed. I waisted my summer for nothing. and to aperson, i wasn't thinking on adding every piece of info because who thinks, "Oh,just incase the site is going to crash for over a year, let me add some info so i dont lose the summer of playing i just did" and i hope this thread dosnt get closed or something cause i want people to realize that im pissed off and its not fair

Last edited by Cheesefight9; 10-30-2010 at 08:39 PM..
Old 10-30-2010, 09:36 PM   #10
aperson
FFR Hall of Fame
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to aperson

You know, I would contact you some way on your current account like MSN or AIM to sort this out with you, but once again you don't have any of that listed on your account. I looked up the old e-mail you used in the db, and I'd be glad to provide it to you so that you can request a password for it.

On another note, this process is completely fair. If I gave you that old account then why wouldn't I give it to anyone else that says that ElectricFingers belongs to them? It's not my fault you don't keep track of your ****. If you valued your credits so much you would've kept your profile up to date so that you could have it recovered. Don't come whining to me because you ****ed up, I'm already taking time out of my day to look up your account for you and see if there's any way to get this sorted out. If you want to get pissed, get pissed at yourself for not remembering your password or get pissed at the people who would try to take your account over if they had the opportunity, because those are the things keeping me from just magically telling you the password to that old account.

aperson is offline   Reply With Quote