Old 01-21-2011, 03:04 AM   #1
silentoath
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
FFR Music Producer

Send a message via MSN to silentoath
Default Zombie Apocolypse Theory

Everyone thinks of zombies as these Human hungry savages whos soul purpose is to kill and infect every non zombie on earth. After watching a zombie movie I thought of an interesting theory of if this actually happened and almost found it a lot more comforting.

Say a time comes that the dead rise up and are now living a so called afterlife on our earth. This would mean that they are given the ability to move freely, meaning that their brain had somehow reformed and started working without the use of blood going into it. As far fetched as this idea sounds even writing it down, for the sake of argument it happens. Given the ability to move around doesn't mean the ability for all of the senses to also be reformed. So technically, if a person was to come back to life, their brain may well be only given the functions of only some senses like touch or sight. So the idea of a zombie even knowing that they are a zombie would defeat the scare of it being so bad.

Another stereotype people look at is the idea that the zombies will want to feed. Being a semi-living creature, I'll assume that they have to feed, but why human meat? Its not a natural urge to feed off of your own species and if their brain is working again its not like they have become a higher or necessarily different species as us. There are much easier ways to gain sustenance than eating humans; and the zombies would see that just as easy as every other living thing has realized that its not the best idea to put humans in their diet.

So if the zombies could easily be fed and didn't have the urge to eat people like in the movies, there would really be no need to be afraid of them at all.They would just be walking dopes that we can feed like the squirrels. The only thing we would really have to worry about is the smell.

Things i think of at 4:00 in the morning..

silentoath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 03:35 AM   #2
ScylaX
urararararararara
FFR Music Producer

Send a message via MSN to ScylaX Send a message via Skype™ to ScylaX
Default Re: Zombie Apocolypse Theory

Well, you're kinda right since a domestic pig can eat humans considering it is an omnivorous species, but I never heard any history about someone that have been eaten by this animal.

But hey, zombie movies wouldn't be horror movies if they just ate animals like we do. You'll have a ton of random explanations if you want anyone to look for a reason they only eat human beings.

That sort of interrogation is the best way to wear off the MaGiC of any movie.
Old 01-21-2011, 02:56 PM   #3
RB_Dreamscanner
☭Retired Top One Hander☭
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to RB_Dreamscanner

Haiti has created zombies, just not the one that eats people, unless they are commanded to. (and in some cases, it has actually happened.)

http://www.themystica.com/mystica/ar...z/zombies.html

http://www.webster.edu/~corbetre/hai...ews/davis1.htm

Retired, Finished at rank 295, Top one hander on FFR
RB_Dreamscanner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 04:51 PM   #4
ScylaX
urararararararara
FFR Music Producer

Send a message via MSN to ScylaX Send a message via Skype™ to ScylaX

Quote:
Originally Posted by RB_Dreamscanner View Post
Haiti has created zombies, just not the one that eats people, unless they are commanded to. (and in some cases, it has actually happened.)
Except we aren't talking about that kind of zombies
Old 01-21-2011, 05:33 PM   #5
Artic_counter
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

How about corpses brought back to life because of an evil spirit that came from the very depths of Hell itself ?

Artic_counter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 09:39 PM   #6
blade_anime
FFR Player

Even if that were the case, I HIGHLY doubt that they would want brains specifically. They'd probably want virgins or something like that. Or they'd be happy to simply be out of hell. It's not exactly sunshine and rainbows down there you know.
blade_anime is offline   Reply With Quote