Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Flash Flash Revolution > FFR General Talk > Bug Reports and Suggestions
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-22-2011, 09:07 PM   #1021
SocoNhydro420
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Send a message via MSN to SocoNhydro420
Default Re: FFR Suggestions

Quote:
Originally Posted by emulord View Post
Rondo alla turca and Story of snowman and sunshine girl are both legacy and both have better v2s. I dont see the problem
not sure about RAT, but story of a snowman n sunshine b**ch is counted as a public song, thats my problem with those and the other public synth files xD

MUST... AAA...

FMO AAAs (27): Epidermis, Exciting Hyper Highspeed Star, Rottel-da-station, Disconnected Hardkore, Melonmans OP, Battle Theme #37, Fast Asleep, Gacha Gacha Hertz Figu atto Radio, Puzzle, Midnight Dragon, Distorted God, Variations 2, Strangeprogram, Arrogant Cobbler, Kanon Medly ~Metal Wings~, Dance and Zeal, Heavenly Spores, Document 13b, The Divine Suicide of K, Yorukumoryuu Yamikaze, Summer Time Perfume, Chaosmaid, Colorful Course, O (piano version), Ambient Angels, Defection, Jeanie and Caroline
SocoNhydro420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 09:58 PM   #1022
yo man im awesome
soleil ardent
FFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xx{Midnight}xX View Post
Please fix the level rank lists. Legecy Genre still appears in both :l
Preferably keep it in the token ranks :l
PLEASE make this happen. Not just because they're on both, I have no intention of having Synthlight interfere with my Average rank. >

Quote:
Originally Posted by choof View Post
you double dad loving dipshit
Quote:
Originally Posted by t-rogdor View Post
dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
Quote:
Originally Posted by smartdude1212 View Post
I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.
yo man im awesome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 07:45 PM   #1023
MaxGhost
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to MaxGhost

Lulzy bug: the date on velocity's engine says 0/7/2011 today... lmao... cause there's a day zero.
MaxGhost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 08:01 PM   #1024
Velocity
Doing the wrong thing the right way since 2010.
Site and Game Administrator
AdministratorRetired StaffDeveloperFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxGhost View Post
Lulzy bug: the date on velocity's engine says 0/7/2011 today... lmao... cause there's a day zero.
This is what I get for writing my own time code then tries to be in sync with the server time. I'll fix it soon.
Velocity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 08:02 PM   #1025
MaxGhost
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to MaxGhost

rofl
MaxGhost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 08:05 PM   #1026
virus003
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to virus003

please add support for older standalone versions of ffr? <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by XUioX View Post
too hard and too long.. the rest of it was easy though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by roundb0x View Post
i still have photos of my dad dickfeeding me when i was like 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by who_cares973 View Post
stop back seat modding its annoying
virus003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-1-2011, 01:17 AM   #1027
G.S.M
He is watching
FFR Veteran

I honestly don't care if synth files are in token ranks or public. You people just need to suck it up and do it. Hell, its an achievement to AAA them. I play this game to have fun... even I aaa'd quite a few synth files, though I loathe some of them.(and will AAA the rest when I feel like it).

I thought I would never AAA songs like 100 bar blackout and yet I did. Suck it up, stop bitching.

oh yeah, second thing:

beta level reader still gets rid of your average rank (I told aperson awhile ago) it comes back if you go to your normal level stats though

Last edited by G.S.M; 07-1-2011 at 04:29 AM..
G.S.M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-2-2011, 03:57 PM   #1028
m0de
Marble Eater
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to m0de

how about allowing vets the ability to use [url] tags in prochat. to filter out any bad links you could restrict users to only post .jpg .png .bmp and youtube etc.. also zageron said he added it to his feature list. i decided to post this anyways to get some feed back on it.
Old 07-2-2011, 10:35 PM   #1029
LJRoX
Banned

Restart button on Legacy ;-;
Filters on Legacy
LJRoX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-2-2011, 10:47 PM   #1030
ScarletSky
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.S.M View Post
I honestly don't care if synth files are in token ranks or public. You people just need to suck it up and do it. Hell, its an achievement to AAA them. I play this game to have fun... even I aaa'd quite a few synth files, though I loathe some of them.(and will AAA the rest when I feel like it).
I agree, it's definitely one hell of a feeling to finally get that AAA on 101 Bar Blackout or other shitty songs as such.
BUT, I also understand the other side of this argument. No one wants to spend hours every day trying to hit those shitty notes that could have been stepped by a 3 year old (no offense Synth).
It's not fun, it doesn't do anything substantial besides make your e-peen bigger, and it's just a pain in the ass. I'm sure EVERYONE here would rather spend that time AAAing songs worth their effort and not ones that should be cake to finish off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LJRoX View Post
Restart button on Legacy ;-;
Yes! Please!

ScarletSky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-2-2011, 11:18 PM   #1031
G.S.M
He is watching
FFR Veteran

Maybe but I think the only one I would remove is "until the end" (I would probably remove it from the game ) an ugly blue background? and an awful song at that too. probably my least favorite file in the game lol

The ones with the moving squares are not that bad at all except for a few funky looking arrow patterns. I don't remember every single BG file but I am pretty sure UTE, party4U, and marisa are the only ones that would actually cause me to lose focus because of the moving BG's and that dumb blue background.

not all the synth files are that bad, mainly the easier ones except for a few 4's which are awful.

however as I said before whether they become token ranks or normal or stay both is fine with me. It just seems like a dumb thing to complain about

Last edited by G.S.M; 07-2-2011 at 11:21 PM..
Old 07-2-2011, 11:20 PM   #1032
I like it
Housekeeper
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by m0de View Post
how about allowing vets the ability to use [url] tags in prochat. to filter out any bad links you could restrict users to only post .jpg .png .bmp and youtube etc.. also zageron said he added it to his feature list. i decided to post this anyways to get some feed back on it.
+1 support on this.
I like it is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-7-2011, 03:00 PM   #1033
bmah
shots FIRED
Global Moderator, User Support, Judge
Global ModeratorFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

auto-lock extremely old threads (let's say 2008 and older)

in the same vein, as time progresses, lock threads that are three years older than the present (some people may want to legitimately revive older threads, so I thought 3 years lag is sufficient)

A lot of newbies revive old threads simply because they're naive about it and mostly post from their most common method of searching: Google. (as opposed to an FFR forum search)
Some even admit that their posting was due to a result from a Google search. Prevent this from happening by auto-locking extremely old threads. Otherwise it's manual, unnecessary, and we get a lol every time someone does that.
bmah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-7-2011, 04:09 PM   #1034
igotrhythm
Fractals!
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to igotrhythm

Screw you GSM, I actually have the AAA on Until The End. Yes, huge rush when you do finally figure out that intro and carry it the rest of the way (as with all AAA runs), but it wasn't stepped by a 3-year-old. Back then, the technology that we have today to sync arrows and analyze BPMs didn't exist, making both stepping and conversion inexact sciences.

Quite simply put, bluenote and Synth files are a piece of FFR's history, and as such aren't going anywhere if I have anything to say about it.
igotrhythm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-7-2011, 04:48 PM   #1035
ScarletSky
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

I'm not saying get rid of them, I'm saying make them part of token ranks (don't affect visible avg ranks).

Old 07-7-2011, 05:15 PM   #1036
rushyrulz
Digital Dancing!
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

I don't know how many times it's been said that the older files are part of the game and you just have to deal with it. They will never be put in token ranks because:
A. they're not tokens
B. moving them would take away some people's hard earned AAAs.

rushyrulz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-7-2011, 05:58 PM   #1037
ScarletSky
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

A. so?
B. No it wouldn't -__-

Old 07-7-2011, 08:06 PM   #1038
Netjet!
Sic itur ad astra
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Netjet! Send a message via Skype™ to Netjet!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmah View Post
auto-lock extremely old threads (let's say 2008 and older)

in the same vein, as time progresses, lock threads that are three years older than the present (some people may want to legitimately revive older threads, so I thought 3 years lag is sufficient)

A lot of newbies revive old threads simply because they're naive about it and mostly post from their most common method of searching: Google. (as opposed to an FFR forum search)
Some even admit that their posting was due to a result from a Google search. Prevent this from happening by auto-locking extremely old threads. Otherwise it's manual, unnecessary, and we get a lol every time someone does that.
I agree with this. It would be helpful in many regards.
Old 07-11-2011, 01:03 AM   #1039
Valance
FFR Player

In regards to the actual game there could be a way to narrow down what songs you want to come up at random rather than just difficulties. Perhaps being able to select different (and maybe multiple) genres or artists.

A similar feature could also be used for the search function. I know that there is the external song list that can be browsed just as easily to find something to play, but it seems more practical to allow it within the game.
Valance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 03:27 PM   #1040
G.S.M
He is watching
FFR Veteran

FFR is being painfully slow today. I am guessing due to the maintenance? Not complaining... everything still loads at least.

also a suggestion: I feel like there should be a token for FFR vet. Now I know it already comes with advantages but it would be cool to have one as a normal token since a normal token hasn't been added in a long time. i don't know it might encourage other players if they're into tokens

example: refresh level stats with FFR vet or something like that.

Last edited by G.S.M; 07-11-2011 at 03:50 PM..