Old 07-13-2018, 12:21 AM   #1281
Hakulyte
the Haku
Retired StaffD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG CLXXIX: The Third FE Mystery Game Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightManticorex2 View Post
Na
I forgot to put Xiz with you three who fmpov tried to buss blind to look good because chaos.

#next level
Old 07-13-2018, 12:24 AM   #1282
Hakulyte
the Haku

Alright, the entire wolf team should be; mellon/Funnygurl555/Blind/Manti/Xiz/Tokzic.

I'm done. AMA later.
Old 07-13-2018, 12:30 AM   #1283
LightManticorex2
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
Alright, the entire wolf team should be; mellon/Funnygurl555/Blind/Manti/Xiz/Tokzic.

I'm done. AMA later.
This would be a sick ass wolf team and you’d all be screwed.
Old 07-13-2018, 12:56 AM   #1284
Tokzic
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Tokzic

ughhhhh i missed waifu vote, and i'm too tired to read, and i got called in TOMORROW TOO ~____~

tomorrow's a short shift, i'll make some time for tryharding before and after

Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what
Old 07-13-2018, 01:02 AM   #1285
blindreper1179
Vice President Of TGB
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to blindreper1179 Send a message via Skype™ to blindreper1179

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashflash account View Post
you keep doing you and I'll keep doing me
You'll never be good at this game if you don't learn.
Quote:
Originally Posted by choof View Post
It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
Quote:
Originally Posted by choof View Post
whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
Quote:
Originally Posted by Celirra View Post
I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now
Old 07-13-2018, 01:06 AM   #1286
Hakulyte
the Haku

@Tokzic

I think you should address this quote because I've seen you do this pattern before too and I feel like it's not something you can just ignore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Zenith_ View Post
Tokzic in my experience has a tendency to target one person specifically and shortly after (given nobody gave him much credence in his aggression) disappears again and it has followed his wolf game and his agenda typically. It is a big gut and meta read from that one interaction and then seeing him do exactly what I said which is why I would like to see more from him although he'll most likely just come after myself because of that or Adam for whatever reason he had (because not all of you are seemingly resetting me as a new player). In his post towards Haku, he goes from telling a theory about getting wolves to collaborate their votes for waifu in public by doing what Haku had proposed, to some information about a possibility, to calling Haku's response to the contest not towny because the initiative Haku took seemed suspicious to Tokzic. His following posts have nothing to do with this interaction and that's sketchy to me.

I could have been more specific, I don't mean I don't like him because of his alignment, I just don't like the way he is responding and posting in this game. There's little effort being made outside of questions and the one post about us being unable to tell who his reads are from his messages thus far is just really bad to me. He's null because it doesn't really have any swing into indicating what alignment he might be, but I don't like him as a player so far. And with that said, scumreading him because of how I personally feel about him is just wrong imo.
Old 07-13-2018, 01:12 AM   #1287
Hakulyte
the Haku

Quote:
Originally Posted by blindreper1179 View Post
You'll never be good at this game if you don't learn.
FFA is most likely town and his progression made my life easier from filtering him within other groups. More than happy with him for D0.

I find you a lot more difficult to read properly and honestly most of the games I've played with you, I think you've nearly always been town. I'm worried that more nullish approach means something.
Old 07-13-2018, 01:15 AM   #1288
Hakulyte
the Haku

I guess Manti could be town too actually.

Probably 5/6 at the very stupid best. Most likely 3/6 tbh.
Old 07-13-2018, 01:27 AM   #1289
Hakulyte
the Haku

Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
votecount:
t-force (1)- jessie
xiz (1)- haku
tamburini (1)- precarious
zenith (4)- Celirra, TWGma, ffa, freezin
ffa (1)- blind
daikyi (1)- Lar
fg (1)- shado
roundbox (1)- Charu
Tokzic (1)- Zenith
Celirra (1)- fg
unvote- Daikyi, roundbox
I just want to say that I'm not a fan of the Adam33/Zenith wagon, but I doubt I'll be able to stop it and I feel like it could at least give some closure to a bunch of players.

---

Jessie voting T-Force doesn't mean much to me.
Me voting Xiz is pmuch because I think I see a ressemblance with the previous games. I might move to someone else in the above pool I mentioned.
Precarious voting tamburini is interesting and worth looking into in the next 24 hours.
Cel/T-Force/FFA/Freezin stacking on Zenith only look good in terms of moving the game forward and information. I don't feel like it's a wolf it, but if the players can't get over that slot well, rip.
Blind voting FFA is not a good look for him fmpov.
Lar voting Daikyi is just confusing to me.
Shado voting FG is fine.
Charu voting roundbox is fine. Roundbox could potentially replace Manti in my list.
Zenith voting Tokzic is following my world too.

That's about it from my point of view.
Old 07-13-2018, 01:39 AM   #1290
Hakulyte
the Haku

I don't recognize blind's playstyle this game and I never played with a wolf blind before I think. He's a lot harder to read this game.

Zenith's quote covers pretty well what's odd with Tokzic. I believe I got fooled in the past in a similar manner. (Time Traveler game?)

Xiz gives me similar wolf vibes as in the Danganronpa and the Dolphin Turbo.

mellon has more posts than me and somehow kinda fall in a similar situation as Funnygurl.

Roundbox feels different than usual too in responses overall.

Funnygurl isn't really doing anything to help town imo.
Old 07-13-2018, 02:07 AM   #1291
Hakulyte
the Haku

I've been reading the iso of the 6 players above and I can't find contradicting statements from them that would make me believe they're W/T rather than W/W.
Old 07-13-2018, 02:14 AM   #1292
Hakulyte
the Haku

Now, I just need to sit down and figure out why everyone else would be town and why.

in b4 headache
Old 07-13-2018, 02:35 AM   #1293
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar

Back, read entire thread, honestly just too tired to really comment on many things. Night went well for the all of Charu of you who wished it.

I think mtamburini is playing the game the most amateurish way he possibly could but I actually do like the Raeko push if for no other reason then I also suspect Raeko. People who are saying she posts more as town clearly do not remember playing games with her. In addition to that hot take, she is by and large giving herself way too much fucking credit this game.

Also Xiz's high praise of Charu struck me weird. I think I want to reread the Adam v YoshL battle and check Charu's posts out again but I seriously do not fucking get what Xiz is seeing here. It makes me not like him by association.

Jessie's re entrance is pretty underwhelming

I don't get the Cel hate. I fucking don't. I think he's fine for D0 and don't know if I want to consider him yet. Meanwhile everyone keeps saying they see YoshL as town and I just don't jive with the theory. Someone (Shado or Zenith? Don't recall) said somewhere that WolfYoshL would try to emulate his past games more and that's a solid point....but I jut can't believe it. Again, see what I said about his "joke" and how sincere it felt; I think he would have been totally willing to go toe to toe with me at that time and just decided he'd get less shit by not doing it by the time I actually got around to him.

I'm pretty ok with Zenith so far and I was already reading Adam's slot as a green.

Wish WV would play the game

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Zenith_ View Post
Two cases where you are calling tryharding, but would you then be suggesting that we shouldn't be trying? I don't like your inconsistency here.
There isn't a inconsistency there though? Are you trying to call me a hypocrite?

There's trying on the first few pages of a 72 hour phase and then there was Adam. Don't try to tell me he wasn't already trying to aggro shit back then.

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter

Old 07-13-2018, 02:39 AM   #1294
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar

Probably staying on YoshL for my vote.

I'm ok with a Raeko wagon

I do suspect Charu but feel like the other two are strong enough that I wouldn't consider him yet.

I think I would go for low post-counts before anyone else though.

---

I think Tokzic and Cel are, for what it's worth, doing as fine of d0s as they ever have

This is probably the first game where I think FFA is trying and wouldn't lynch him right now either

Old 07-13-2018, 02:39 AM   #1295
Hakulyte
the Haku

You guys probably have no clue, but I got to sleep in like 1 hour and I'll have 1-2 hours left or so tomorrow morning before work to lock a vote and get the game together as much as possible.

I will miss what I consider the more important of this phase where everyone comes together and try to find a consensus of what's best to vote and why.

I know it's D0 and it's okay to not have high expectations, but I seriously believe that every moment in every phase counts.

--

Anyway, let's see.

2) T-Force (TWGma)

When looking at T-Force's iso I see a mix of trying to get the game together and low involvement with interactions as if he's trying to gather information and get the game together without too many expectations. I think this is a good example of a typical D0 town play. It feels natural to read to me at least.

4) flashflash account

FFA for me has been really simple to follow and I tend to mindmeld with him on most of his early game reads early game. So, I tend to naturally town read him this game because I get a comfortable sense of his game progression in comparison to my own progression in how I was reading others even if I didn't express it directly in the thread up to this point.

6) ShadoWolfe

Liking ShadoWolfe overall, feels natural to read and nothing felt particularly weird either.

7) DarkManticoreX2 (LightManticoreX2)

Minimalistic playing.

11) Zoshi FreezinIce

Zoshi's entrance alone screams town to me and Freezin is looking fine to me as well.

12) mtamburini

This is a tricky slot for me. I don't think I'll have enough info D0 to get a solid read here. Nullish.

13) MixMasterLar

I was having doubts at the early game, but I'm more than happy to give him a pass D0 for the sheer activity overall. He could be revisited later on, but I don't really have a reason to wolf read him at this point and that's more than enough for me.

14) Precarious

Someone to keep an eye on, but objectively looking fine so far.

15) sprucegrit

He has given plenty of mechanical information early game. Still haven't explained why he would know about 6 wolves etc. tho. More towny than wolfy, but potential deep wolf if im wrong somewhere.

16) Xelicopter (alt of XelNya)

I can't read you at all and I think that's a good thing because I couldn't either in your previous Xelicopter games and you kept flipping town.

19) jessiebessie (TWG The Queen)

As Charu already pointed out, the opening play of jessie looked good enough overall.

20) who_cares973

Stuck in null until more content.

21) Adam33 _Zenith_

If Adam33 was really a wolf, I don't think he would have reacted this much to others. I could be wrong, but that's how I see it.

22) Celirra

I wolf read him early game from interactions with others, but I honestly think I'm just reading him poorly once again. I think he's been simply part of a weird T/T interaction.

23) Charu

Charu hasn't done anything that made me raise an eyebrow. I think he's been truly trying to help overall in his own way so far.

24) Yoshl (Daikyi)

Extremely neutral overall imo, but definitely helpful to have around. More than happy to give a pass D0.
Old 07-13-2018, 02:40 AM   #1296
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Going to bed now. I don't work tomorrow but I might have another date

But for real I should be more active, despite some serious setbacks

Old 07-13-2018, 02:43 AM   #1297
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Haku mentioned TForce and I feel like I read a lot of TForce posts and I have no idea how I think of him.

I think maybe I just need to sleep and ISO him, but IIRC he's an extremely good wolf so I don't I would see anything there in any case if he was red.

Sorry I missed you Haku, we can bitch at each other sometime tomorrow when you go on break.

Old 07-13-2018, 02:44 AM   #1298
Hakulyte
the Haku

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
Sorry I missed you Haku, we can bitch at each other sometime tomorrow when you go on break.
Nah, the joke is that I don't have a phone and that I won't be here the last 10 hours of this phase including EoD.
Old 07-13-2018, 02:47 AM   #1299
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
Nah, the joke is that I don't have a phone and that I won't be here the last 10 hours of this phase including EoD.
Oh well in that case fuck you

But hey I've been there so you know, no sin I ain't ever committed

BTW the serious tone the lst few post you made remind me of that one Turbo where you made a serious post and I called you a wolf and it was actually fucking true. You where wolfing with SunFan if I recall.

You know, just to let you know where I stand. G'night

Old 07-13-2018, 02:53 AM   #1300
Hakulyte
the Haku

I don't remember wolfing with Sunfan ever. That'd be one interesting team to say the least.

I think you mean DFR/danceguy.

What's different is that in that specific game, I was even lying about being busy.

I'm pretty sure I mentioned about working somewhere recently before this game.
Closed Thread