Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > General Discussion > Chit Chat
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-12-2018, 01:10 AM   #1
QueenAshy
Banned

Default I need help with my anxiety, is this even normal?

I can never find anyone to talk to, either the woman I have my eye on is taken or in a group of other women (which the latter makes me very nervous); or my social anxiety kicks in and paralyzed me to the point where I either sound incredibly drunk or scared, causing me to fuck up my chances.

Even when I do talk to someone, they aren’t ever compatible with me. Either they have entirely different interests, aren’t interested in me, have an entirely different personality, or are just psychopathic/interested in sex and nothing more. It’s also pretty hard to find someone that has similar interests to me, as I’m really into obscure rhythm games that no one gives a shit about and TV shows that aren’t too relevant anymore.

I don’t know what it is, but I can never seem to ever connect with anyone organically in the real world. It’s always friends in BDSM / Furry circles. I’ve already met terrible people in the furry community that have only liked me for my body, and I’m worried the BDSM community will show it’s true colors as well soon.

Is it normal to worry that I’m gonna pass out and/or fail with every attempt I make? I don’t know what else to think, it seems that no one’s ever into me, and it’s been taking its toll over the years.
The only people that have ever been truly into me were Pervy guys that only liked me cause I was feminine/young, and that’s the extent of most of my romantic interactions.

It’s like my brain is just like “oh look, a cute girl. Let me fuck up everything possible and make her think you’re a retard.” I’m honestly sick of it, I don’t even know what km doing wrong when I fail, I try to be as kind as possible, I’m not perverted, I don’t go around hitting on women, I usually just try to start things with an innocent conversation.

I never have any sort of bad intentions, and I really don’t get why nothing seems to work. I feel terrible. I need some help with this. Lack of friends doesn’t help me either, as all my friends haven’t even had girlfriends or much experience with dating. It sucks!
QueenAshy is offline   Reply With Quote