Old 10-15-2016, 02:25 PM   #241
DDRNGGin
FFR Player

Default Re: MOVEZ (FILES TILL OCT. 10TH, ON HIATUS TILL OCT. 9TH)

Alright....here is my verdict:

Blu-bird - Hansel und Gretel [Standard/Medium/Difficult] (Arntonach): Accepted

Song wise, it is surprisingly good (Normally, I honestly don't listen to heavy metal/Rock, but this might be one of the few exceptions) (Not that I hate Heavy Metal/Rock, I just don't listen to it often). Despite that there are a few crossover/pattern issues (minor) you might want to fix here and there, it is really well done; however, I do want to know how the mines fit in song wise. Other than that, accepted!

Playstyle: Index

Current Level / Division: Level 73 (Division 5)

Highest AAA/PFC: Flight of the Bumblebee (Difficulty 80)

Highest Blackflag: AIM Anthem (Difficulty 76)

Highest SDG: Choprite [3-0-0-1] (Difficulty 70)

Highest FC (Non-mashed): BB Revenge [14-1-0-3] (Difficulty 80)
DDRNGGin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2016, 03:18 PM   #242
Arntonach
Owlbears Rock!

The mines are there to warn of the BPM changes. Plus I though I dealt with the crossovers already. :S
Arntonach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2016, 06:37 PM   #243
James May
FFR Player

Will update this tomorrow. I'll probably pull out My ShiFt and Kawaii Fashion from the submission line. Other than that, I'll check the email for fixes and whatnot.

James May is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2016, 07:04 PM   #244
~Zero~
FFR Veteran
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to ~Zero~ Send a message via Skype™ to ~Zero~

Not sure if I should send the fixes I made for my file or wait for more feedback - I didn't receive much feedback on the steps though

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiaounlimited View Post
More like Tier ~0~

Last edited by ~Zero~; 10-15-2016 at 08:07 PM..
~Zero~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2016, 11:07 PM   #245
James May
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Zero~ View Post
Not sure if I should send the fixes I made for my file or wait for more feedback - I didn't receive much feedback on the steps though
Wait...

Old 10-16-2016, 12:15 PM   #246
AZVW_2
FFR Player

Send a message via MSN to AZVW_2 Send a message via Skype™ to AZVW_2

Quote:
Originally Posted by James May View Post
That's exactly what I meant lol.
That another Non dump difficulty of "Mind Meaning" has been sent... LOL... plz check, thx~
Discord: AZVW_2#9373

By AZVW_2.

By RainFalleN.

By AZVW_2.
Modified unknown date.

Last edited by AZVW_2; 10-16-2016 at 12:17 PM..
AZVW_2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2016, 05:31 PM   #247
James May
FFR Player

I got it. I already played it, I prefer the easier chart to the other.

Old 10-17-2016, 03:25 AM   #248
LeiN-
FFR Player

re-sent retropoktan
LeiN- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2016, 06:28 PM   #249
James May
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeiN- View Post
re-sent retropoktan
Will take a look at it in a bit

Old 10-20-2016, 03:24 PM   #250
t-rogdor
tane orb

Send a message via Skype™ to t-rogdor

*cracks knuckles so hard my fingers break* alright baby let's do this, let's get this shit over with
I saw a flyer on a bulletin board at school asking for high-functioning aspergers/autism people to participate in some kind of experiment, and all I could think was, that sounds like a great place to meet girls.
t-rogdor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2016, 01:19 AM   #251
t-rogdor
tane orb

life hasn't been going well lately and i'm reviewing these on a headset with only one earcup so whatever let's do this

IPLAYTABLETENNIS-
Heavy- dogg i love u but i'm autorejecting this on account of mines this is dumb as fuck

Challenge- no mine bs which is good, but like... man the patterns on this are just too much. Like I'm not going the "duhh this is too hard buhhh" angle here, but 56.186 thru 77.519 was the only section i really had **fun** with. Technically this is all accurate but eventually we gotta start striving for a midground between technicality and fun factor, u know? Either way I'll slap a conditional on this and put it in if I don't get another file at this difficulty level

Okinawa-
There's a lot good here. A lot good actually! gotdamn. couple of things that stood out to me in terms of things i want changed:
-sync is just EVER so slightly off. like 0.003sec. not a huge deal but since there's ExPrEsSiVe notes here that might be somethin you wanna look at.
-side note, the color notes to the vocals in the beginning: weird choice! not something I would've gone for. In context though, kinda works. Cool.
-@72.303: would like to see the 3 16th notes after the 32nd roll stepped.
-@80.266: would be cool to see a jump here
-@88.414: and here
-@90.081: these patterns are really unfun to hit. try to go for like a [4][3][1] [4][2][1] pattern
-@91.933/92.306: maybe jumps here
-@98.044: jump
BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY
-@51.933/57.859/63.784: these 2 note hold + broken 24th trills on the 2 fingers not being used. I mean there's no nice way to say it, these patterns suck. This is absolutely not fun to play at all. PLEASE I BEG YOU do something different there.

Other than that, solid file. Happy to put it in if at the VERY LEAST that last note gets taken into account.

Go! Spastic-
holy shit GOOD. GOOD GOOD GOOD. I really don't have a single problem with this file at all. Also goddamn nearly 6 minutes long lmao

Chilean National Anthem (Metal Cover)-
There are a lot of notes that go to basically nothing in this file, the patterns and jump usage seem random at best, hands are used improperly in almost every application, there are parts that are overstepped, and parts that are understepped. You got the BPM right and a large majority of the 16th notes are, technically speaking, on rhythm, but I really just cannot see a way in which this file improves enough to where I'd want it to be. Past all of the huge glaring technical issues, it's just ultimately really, really just, not fun. at all.

Blank Space (Remix Thing Ok Cool)-
right off the bat there doesn't need to be 7 seconds of silence at the beginning of the file. Anyway. This file is... cute. It's very cute. But weird cutting things aside, the sync is off, and the layering seems completely random at best. At some points you layer vocals to jumps, at some points vocals are just regular notes and there are jumps to the actual beat, at some points there just straight up aren't any notes to the beat. The hands have no real reason for being there, the 48ths at 57.5 aren't necessary in any way, and the jacks at the very end of the file just do. not. work. Again, this file is cute, and it's not unfun to play, but "cute and fun" aren't enough to let me gloss over how like 75% of this file just feels wrong.

Blastix Riotz (fix)-
deep and pained sigh alright, you win. I'll put this in the pack.

Hansel und Gretel-
Again, no need for the silence. layering in the beginning is inconsistent as hell. you need to like, sit down and actually pick out a rhythm that you want to step. is it every note you can fit in? solid. is it JUST the guitar or JUST the beat because it's the intro? also great. but this weird like wishy-washy layering isn't doing you any favors.
@13.287: those are 16ths my guy
@18.157: the held note on the guitar is here, the 16th after this note is a ghost note. also that hand isn't doing anything.
@18.546 - 18.936: those 16ths are ghost notes too. the 16ths you're hearing go at 19.033 and 19.326-19.715
@22.394: the 32nd here is also a ghost note. the burst ends on the 16th note above it.
@22.978: if you wanna put a 32nd here to that staticy sound it should go at 22.881
so on and so forth, like. If I sat down and pointed out every single 16th that was out of place, or every misrhythm here, I'd end up spending more time on this review than I have any of the other reviews prior. If you **want** to change this up, be my guest, but you're gonna REALLY have to sit down, slow the song down to like 0.3x, and make sure everything's in the right place.

Choco Love (Some kinda remix)-
So a lot of this file rules! in fact everything after 72.025 is really fun and I don't have a lot of huge issues with it other than some awkward patterns and ghost notes, but like, everything before it has a lot going on that I need to point out. I like this file and could totally see it in the pack tho.
@12.963/13.338: don't totally get why these are jumps
@15.775: 32nd triplets are weird but i'll allow them considering vocals. It doesn't **SOUND** like 32nds at 1x rate though, so I'd recommend changing them from triplets to gallops by getting rid of the 16th notes. Will in the end make it flow better.
@21.025: don't really feel those 64ths

-on the whole in the intro section (and the points where it repeats), i get and appreciate the "only stepping the vocals" thing, but you're kinda inconsistent with it, and jump placement makes it confusing since you're half expecting notes to drums. It also ends up feeling a little empty. IMO, either step some of the drums, or change up the patterns to make it feel more natural that you're just hitting notes to the vox

@36.447: not sure what that 32nd goes to
@37.338: double for those 24ths
@37.900: those don't /really/ need to be jumps
@41.838: awkward pattern, especially considering mines
@43.900: just like above, maybe just a 32nd gallop
@51.822: ghost note
@56.135: ghost note
@161.088: ghost notes
@168.213: i know those 32nds go to the kinda quiet synth in the bg but they're pretty awkwardly placed, so I'd get rid of em or change the pattern.
@168.400: that held note actually changes melodically on every 8th note after it, it's not just one long sustained quarter note. also the patterns in this section (jumpstreams/hands on held notes) is a bit iffy. that one's up to you but it's not the most fun thing (especially with those 32nd triplets)
@171.072: 32nd is a ghost note

That seems like a lot but tbh this file's fun and it also appears to make heavy use of right/left channel fuckery (just assuming based on the waveform) and I only have a left channel at the moment so, yknow, take that all with a grain of salt. Just touch the beginning up a little and double check for ghost notes and you're solid.

NOSTALGIA (RUSTIE EDIT)-
yknow I'm judging this batch without looking at who made each file and this is, across the entire history of the pack, like the 4th file that I've started up and thought "is this just lurker fucking with me" lmao. anyway.

For a straight jumpstream file this is pretty solid. Not my cup of tea but I only have like 3 or 4 things I wanna point out.
Sync's slightly off. first beat should come in at 0.052
@42.405: i actually like the holds being stepped like this, it's cool, but it makes an issue later on @59.356, with the piano notes. The holds are cool and all, but stepping one part of the piano melody and then cutting it off just for quad note holds isn't really worth how weird that feels. This one's subjective and totally up to you, but it'd be cool if the holds were just 2 note holds and the piano melody was actually stepped.

@108.415: these don't really need to be minifreezes

@110.179 and onward: I don't *totally* get why all of a sudden the extra jumps come in? I mean climax theory for sure but it's kinda lost on me. Not gonna ask you to change it, but maybe some clarification would b cool lol
@126.238: the piano notes were minifreezes earlier, so either add em here or remove em earlier. also there's a 24th note jump at @126.709 that shouldn't be there.

Other than that, solid JS file. Can't really find a reason to say no. Just look over what I asked ya to and ***MAYBE*** think about cutting it down to somewhere closer to 2:00-2:30

Ghost House-
Ahhhh man this coulda been so good! I'll get a couple of things out of the way real fast
-sync is good
-intro is good
-around @15.171 the layering gets maaaaaad inconsistent and it totally ruins the flow you had in the beginning of the file
-the lack of jump layering around 37.325, and really the whole file in general, is what kills it. the drums go almost completely unlayered except for one section and it really just makes the file seem totally aimless
-jack around 41.364 and when it's repeated like a measure later, don't really work
-the file just abruptly ending around 3 minutes is a bit rough, a version of this that would make it into the pack would have a solid cut or fade out or s/t
-also, this song and the way it's stepped don't really lend itself to being a 3 minute long file (it kinda drags past a certain point), so a cut would be nice.

I mean really this is another scenario where if I sat down and pointed out everything I'd want added or removed it'd end up taking an hour, maybe 90min because i'd almost end up just restepping it myself. If you wanna try to touch it up, 106.554 thru 126.862 was the best part of the file, and if the whole file was like that I would put it in.

Hack The Club Feat. Snappy Jit (Lolica Tonica Remix) -
Yo dude this SM file is completely blank

HAELE III ~Angel Worlds~-
did i already review this one? if i did i change my mind. I've already got 2 files of yours like this one in the pack i do not need a third lmao

Hyena-
Dude did you literally just rip the audio from sound voltex
what the fuck
what the fuck is this
i mean if this is supposed to be a dump then like yeah ok sure but also
what the fuck. what the fuck.
i. huh. Huh.
Huh.........................................................

Kawaii Fashion 2016
ooooo Expressive. Nice nice nice nice. This file is good all around and I don't really have anything to point out, would just like to see it cut down maybe 30-45sec, if only because, like, considering the last 1/3 of it is just copy/paste, it kinda drags out. Not a huge deal, 's up to you.

Mind Meaning-
the 16th stream at the beginning is actually a broken 64th/8th swing stream, and the bursts are 48ths.
35.651 thru 65.651 is ok
65.651 thru 80.651 is ok-ish (don't like hand layering, very Roar-y but without Roar's execution)
the entire section after that either (depending on difficulty) is centered around 16th notes that go to absolutely nothing (on heavy), or a literal dumpstream (on oni), and honestly neither are acceptable. this also has no reason being 3 and a half minutes long. Straight truth, I don't like this one bit. Sorry, b.

Oeusophage De Tourterelle-
DID YOU MAKE THIS FILE ESPECIALLY FOR ME OH BABY DOES IT FEEL LIKE IT
i'm not even gonna bother writing anything out good good good good good

Pizza Heroes-
Yo! This is absolutely not the kinda song I expected to get a file for, and what's more, the file rules. It's well executed, just short enough to not feel gimmicky, and all around really really fun. A+

Please Don't Remember-
beep

Posers and Camera Phones-
yeeeeesh. jump/hand placement is all out of wack, and again with the color note abuse that makes the file impossible to parse, straight up missed notes again. I mean, don't get me wrong. I don't know how to really phrase this. This file has a lot of things that WOULD make a good file, but they're pretty much all put together in the wrong order. notes that shouldn't be hands are hands, the patterns just do not flow, it's jagged, the color notes are distracting and wholely unnecessary. Just like. on the whole, nah. it also has no business being 3 minutes long. I could sit here and spend another 45 minutes of my life writing down everything I don't like about this, but in the end, even if you fixed it, we'd just have another venetian snares file that really doesn't offer much by way of, well, vsnares files. even judging this as a "VSnares File" vs a "File", it just doesn't hold up. Suicidal Sunday had that bomb-ass easy section as an intro that led into some hard shit, Ultraviolent Junglist had the 6min runtime that like, it absolutely warranted, fuckin all the files we had for Hand Throw were vastly different that eachother. I look at this and I see "oh cool amen breaks and 16ths", and that + the fact that so much of it just plays completely wrong, I don't even wanna bother. I really don't.

Positif (Masayoshi Iimori Bootleg)-
-would like some more jump layering in 43.085 thru 46.810
-please don't make the 48ths at 64.603 trills
=@118.810 it'd be cool if you kept up the 12th note jumps instead of doing the 48th hi-hat rolls, but if you wanna keep those 48ths, again, please not as trills
-@223.499 anything but that pattern please lmao

either way this file rules, song's totally unexpected, would just like to see those things addressed + also maybe the time cut down a lil (considering the song just loops except for the ending bit). Neato.

Press Start-
Did i review this already? anyway it owns and is good.

RetroPoktan-
i think this is that one index file we got sent? i can't review index files. I'm keepin my mouth shut.

Ruinous Ruins-
yeah this rules. don't like those 48th trills but it's at 102bpm so who gives a shit. you're in.

Sampling Magic-
James I know this is your file lmao. A lot of this is really repetitive and I didn't like, immediately love it. I'm not gonna say no because at the end of the day it's a really well put together file, but this is one of the few times i'm gonna say this and actually mean it as something i need: I Need You To Make This File Shorter. That's the fault of the song, the song is fucking horribly repetitive and makes it really hard to keep interesting.
-15.377: that jack, please no
-46.197: auuugh that jump pattern is awkward
-76.927: those aren't 24ths
fix those up and make it shorter and we good

Serponge-
You pulled it out man, you did it. This file rules. it's short, cute, and really fun to play.

START AGAIN-
SM's blank again lmao

Tenkuu no hana-
yeah sure. let's go with it.

The Betrayer-
Man. I've had a really long 5 weeks. Like, the last week of my life? It's been pretty okay. The three weeks prior were hell, I was almost homeless three separate times, one of my girlfriends tried to off herself a half dozen times, there was constant fighting, I was personally being emotionally abused on 2 different angles near constantly. And finally, after swallowing my pride, working all that shit out, feeling nothing but guilt for letting progress on this pack die down, i finally, finally get my shit together. I finally start to work on this pack, get it fucking done, get it out there. Get it released into the world. After all this shit I've been through, I sit down, and all I wanna do is put some fun, decent, challenging charts into my lil pack here. And this is what you give me. 140bpm j-core 16th jacks with hands on every 4th note, nothing even bothering to really go to the music, just "it's on rhythm, let's make them jacks because Sure. Fuck It". You come into my house with this. Man. I'm sure you're cool, like a cool person, but this file is not cool lmao. FIVE AND A HALF MINUTES. FIVE AND A HALF MINUTES.

The Sampling Paradise-
I quit out almost immediately after seeing you stepped the record scratches in this song as 16th jacks. skipped ahead a bit in the editor and saw this.

yeah this is pretty much unacceptable

TWISTSTEP-
YEAH OKAY SEE, THIS IS HOW YOU DO OVERLAYERING AS AN AESTHETIC CHOICE IN A CHART, THIS IS HOW YOU DO IT. GREAT. THIS IS WHAT IT MEANS TO BE EXPRESSIVE. NO ONE REMEMBERS THE SUBJECTIVEMANIAS ERA BUT BABY IT'S HERE TO STAY. WOO. STEPMANIA.

Verfluchte-
So! I don't actually hate this. But this is definitely what I think of when I say "overlayered". the jumpstream starting at 4.028, having a jump on every 8th note isn't like, the best fit for this song. and a lot of the jumps you have on 16th notes, those seem like you're layering the laser sounds in the background, which isn't really like, necessary. A lot of the 16ths in the 25.361 section are misplaced, and the jumps are unnecessary. I'm cool with the 24ths at 35.361 because, yknow, Expressive. again a jump on every 8th note in the jumpstream sections, not necessary. HOWEVER in the section at 57.361 where the melody turns into chords, take those hands out and make all the jumps 8ths. that'll work. 68.111 thru 78.528 shouldn't have any jumps, also double check note placement (slow the song down) because the way you stepped the synths isn't like totally right. 89.361 again with the 8th jumps. that's about it. this can be good. emphasis on can be

Verse IV Now With Easy Chart-
Hi I'm Leonid I'm Good At Video Games
I saw a flyer on a bulletin board at school asking for high-functioning aspergers/autism people to participate in some kind of experiment, and all I could think was, that sounds like a great place to meet girls.

Last edited by t-rogdor; 10-29-2016 at 11:09 PM..
Old 10-21-2016, 01:23 AM   #252
t-rogdor
tane orb

that only leaves two files (UP THE BUM NO BAIIIIIBEEZ, and Sensation) to look at. I'm calling it a night for now. James is working on his last few reviews. Unfortunate as it is I think he and I are gonna have to be the only judges for the last few rounds of these files. Not exactly a great time for SM considering everyone's busy with work or school, but at least I'm unemployed for the time being.

Tomorrow, after I review those last 2 files (and anything else I might've missed if anyone wants to point some shit out), I'll set up a google docs spreadsheet so you can all see judgement status. For any file with a 50/50 split on judgement (one rej and one accept), I'll contact a 3rd party to look at the file and give me an honest opinion. That's just how this has to work, unfortunately.

Like I said in one of those reviews, life hasn't been great. I was almost homeless a few times. Not exactly the kinda Movez I wanted to be making lmao. But we're gettin this done and I'm happy with most of the files I've accepted. Hopefully this pack comes out ait.

Y'all got 2 weeks for fixes
Old 10-21-2016, 09:58 AM   #253
Celirra
FFR Player

Send a message via Skype™ to Celirra

Quote:
Originally Posted by t-rogdor View Post
Hyena-
Dude did you literally just rip the audio from sound voltex
what the fuck
what the fuck is this
i mean if this is supposed to be a dump then like yeah ok sure but also
what the fuck. what the fuck.
i. huh. Huh.
Huh.........................................................

So is that a yes then?

Also, hope life gets at least a bit better for you, friend. Hang in there, we're all rootin' for ya
 ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
彡と} 猫.{つ
Celirra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2016, 11:18 AM   #254
James May
FFR Player

Default Re: MOVEZ (SUBMISSIONS CLOSED, WORKIN ON THE REST. NOVEMBER.)

Gonna update the list on this post. Gimme a sec. Also, I'll probably pull out Sampling Magic because I have this weird irrational worry that if I do cut it I'll fuck up the entire file and have to do it all over again lmao...

+- (1-2-0)
45 Rotations (1-2-0)
Alright (3-0-0)
Arcade (0-0-3)
At The Speed Of Light (0-0-3)
Atropos (1-1-1)
Black Lair (2-0-1)
Blank Space (0-1-1)
Blastix Riotz (2-0-0)
Blu-bird (1-0-2) *(Pad chart was judged by DDRNGGin)
Chilean National Anthem (1-0-1)
China Dress (3-0-0)
Choco Love (0-2-0)
Crooked Spoons (0-1-1)
Devil's Gear (3-0-0)
Do You Know Squarepusher (3-0-0)
Drop the Dodongo (0-1-2)
ETERNAL DRAIN (1-2-0)
Extends Levant (0-0-3)
Ghost House (0-0-2)
Glorious Crown (0-1-2)
Go! Spastic (2-0-0)
Hack the Club (0-0-0-1)
HAELE III (2-0-0)
How Things Went Wrong (3-0-0)
Hyena (1-0-1) *(Maybe in???)
I Hope That You Leave Enough Room For My Fist (2-1-0)
IPLAYTABLETENNIS (1-1-0) *(Medium got rejected by Rog)
Kawaii Fashion 2016 (1-0-0)
Milky Factory (2-0-0)
Mind Meaning (0-1-1)
my party (bo en remix) (2-0-0)
My ShiFt (1-0-1)
Nostalgia (1-0-1)
Oeusophage De Tourterelle (2-0-0)
Okinawa (0-2-0)
On The Record (1-0-0)
Operation Evolution (0-0-3)
Pizza Heroes (2-0-0)
Please Don't Remember (1-1-0)
Positif (2-0-0)
Posers and Camera Phones (0-1-1)
Prepared to be Conquered (1-1-1)
Preserved Valkyria (1-0-0)
Press Start (3-0-0)
Psychocomunication (1-0-0)
RetroPoktan (0-2-0-1) *(Index chart was judged by DDRNGGin and James May)
Ruinous Ruins (1-1-0)
Sampling Magic (0-1-0)
Secrets 4 Sale (1-0-0)
Sensation (1-0-0)
Serponge (2-0-0)
Shinsekai (1-1-0)
START AGAIN (0-0-0-1)
Tenku no Hana (2-0-0)
The Betrayal (0-0-2)
The Creator (1-0-1)
The Immortal Scream (0-1-1)
The Sampling Paradise (0-0-2)
Thor's Hammer (0-1-1) *(Challenge got rejected by James May)
TWISTSTEP (2-0-0)
UP THE BUM NO BAIIIIIBEEZ (1-0-0)
Verse IV (2-0-0)
Verflucht (0-0-2)
Wheelpower & Go (2-0-0)
Yunomic Ni Ocha Shite (1-0-0)

Currently Accepted files (The bold on the accepted submissions means that they do have bg, bn and CDTitle
Alright (detri) (Although the banner has a typo >:C)
Black Lair (rparty)
Blastix Riotz (Leonid)
China Dress (gd)
Devil's Gear (bmah)
Do You Know Squarepusher (valor)
Go! Spastic (Valor)
HAELE III ~Angel Worlds~ (leonid)
How Things Went Wrong (xel)
Hyena (Celirra) *(Maybe??)
I Hope That You Leave Enough Room For My Fist (shenjoku)
Kawaii Fasion 2016 (James May)
Milky Factory (Kommi)
my party (bo en remix) (James May & Leo137)
Oeusophage De Tourtelle (Leo137)
Pizza Heroes (Pazzaz)
Positif (Masayori Iimori Bootleg) (sunn0glasses)
Press Start (Dark Ztar)
Secrets 4 Sale (Rog)
Serponge (boomerangbro10)
Tenku no Hana (rparty89)
TWISTSTEP (sunn0glasses)
Verse IV (Leonid)
Wheelpower & Go (DarkZtar)
Yunomic Ni Ocha Shite (James May)

Last edited by James May; 10-21-2016 at 01:44 PM..
Old 10-21-2016, 12:10 PM   #255
James May
FFR Player

Accept
Milky Factory - The only complaint I have is from 108.764 to 109.391 is where the riff is suppose to be on 4 but you still have it on 1. Other than that, both charts are cool and they're in.
Preserved Valkyria - The intro reminds me of that one file AJ did for FFRPARTYY Pack lmfao. Cool file, it's in for me.

Maybe
RetroPoktan - A bit better, but I really don't have common knowledge on index files yet, I'll leave that up to DDRNGGin

Old 10-21-2016, 12:17 PM   #256
t-rogdor
tane orb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celirra View Post
So is that a yes then?

Also, hope life gets at least a bit better for you, friend. Hang in there, we're all rootin' for ya
honestly i'm so blown away by this that i'm making it the pack's honorary boss chart just because it's my pack and i can do whatever i want

also thank u <3
Old 10-21-2016, 12:20 PM   #257
rparty89
FFR Player

like to point out that james spelled tenkuu wrong three times already but lol

i'll be on -+ to fix it
Old 10-21-2016, 12:26 PM   #258
t-rogdor
tane orb

changed my mind and haele III is cool we're putting it in the pack whatever
Old 10-21-2016, 12:34 PM   #259
t-rogdor
tane orb

also hey huge thank you to james for holding the ship down while I was out and making sure this didn't die. James buddy you've been fucking instrumental in making this work and to date are the only judge that's been able to stick around and it means a whole fuckin lot to me. I don't even consider this "my pack" so much as I consider it a pack you and I have been working on. love u buddy

also I think in my PM with those files you needed, I sent the same link twice because dropbox is fuckin weird, so if you still need On The Record hmu
Old 10-21-2016, 12:38 PM   #260
James May
FFR Player

Quote:
honestly i'm so blown away by this that i'm making it the pack's honorary boss chart just because it's my pack and i can do whatever i want

also thank u <3
Quote:
changed my mind and haele III is cool we're putting it in the pack whatever
I'll make those fixes to the list now. Same for Blastix as well?

Also, I still need On The Record lmao. Just PM it to me and I'll get that over with before going to work. Also START AGAIN and Hack the Club aren't on the email either o.o

Last edited by James May; 10-21-2016 at 12:40 PM..