Old 07-31-2016, 05:09 PM   #1
~Zero~
FFR Veteran
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to ~Zero~ Send a message via Skype™ to ~Zero~
Default Commissioned Artwork

I would like to have some artwork done for me and I am willing to pay cash (via PayPal). I am not sure how much it would cost, but hopefully, the artist would be able to give me a rough estimate.

My girlfriend really enjoys Skyrim, and the artwork would basically include her in the Skyrim world (maybe on a horse? maybe fighting a dragon? I don't know). I aiming for a realistic feel, but I am open to other styles as well.

For the media I would like a painting or for it to be digital, but I am not familiar with all the possibilities and may be open to other options. The goal is to have the image eventually printed (if digital) on a canvas, so she would be able to hang it on her wall. I am not very familiar with how all this works, so please go easy on me haha and ask me any questions as needed.

Hopefully, there is someone who may be interested in taking on the challenge.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiaounlimited View Post
More like Tier ~0~
~Zero~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2016, 09:20 AM   #2
Spenner
Forum User
Retired Staff

Send a message via MSN to Spenner Send a message via Skype™ to Spenner
Default Re: Commissioned Artwork

Post some examples that have styles you're wanting. Not the best of the best, but some realistic examples of what might be close to what you'd get.

Another thing to know is the size of canvas, but likely the image would (ideally) be high enough res and size that it's flexible.

I'm capable of digital painting myself but cannot say I'm in a fair place to do it. And depending on the realism factor (each level of detail takes Hella time), it may not be cheap.

Do you have any estimated budget?

I have ideas floating around and would do my best if I could summon the motivation.

Last edited by Spenner; 08-13-2016 at 09:21 AM..
Spenner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2016, 10:05 AM   #3
Wayward Vagabond
Confirmed Heartbreaker
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Sup zero also font worry I got chu
Old 08-20-2016, 11:16 AM   #4
~Zero~
FFR Veteran
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to ~Zero~ Send a message via Skype™ to ~Zero~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spenner View Post
Post some examples that have styles you're wanting. Not the best of the best, but some realistic examples of what might be close to what you'd get.

Another thing to know is the size of canvas, but likely the image would (ideally) be high enough res and size that it's flexible.

I'm capable of digital painting myself but cannot say I'm in a fair place to do it. And depending on the realism factor (each level of detail takes Hella time), it may not be cheap.

Do you have any estimated budget?

I have ideas floating around and would do my best if I could summon the motivation.
Sorry for the late reply,

Browsed through the internet (using digital painting) and found a few images that I enjoyed. Hopefully, that helps. If needed I can search for some more

Canvas size, after look through some of the sizes I would like to have it printed out on a 20X24 or smaller

Price: I was thinking in the 200s - I just want to the price to be fair, so that you get paid for the amount of time you put into it. Please let me know if this price is even within the ballpark haha.

A few things I would like to add, I would like the character to be thief / roguelike, as that is the character she likes to play. Also, I don't like to put a time line on things as I know these things do take time, but if possible (given time restraints) it would hopefully be done by early November.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiaounlimited View Post
More like Tier ~0~

Last edited by ~Zero~; 08-20-2016 at 11:18 AM..
~Zero~ is offline   Reply With Quote