Old 03-1-2012, 09:47 PM   #701
_Zenith_
Accuracy Player
Retired StaffD8 Godly KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: Suspicious Scores thread (Formerly Hacked Scores)

Question about Mina... Profile says Female, but he is a dude right? and also, Is he just lazy to not do all the songs, or did he have his scores wiped? I'd figure with him being so good he'd have a full bar, but then again, some people don't due to laziness. I'm not calling him Lazy, since he IS in Africa still, but just unwilling to do low level songs :P

Old 03-1-2012, 09:50 PM   #702
Tidus810
slimy, yet ... satisfying
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Zenith_ View Post
Question about Mina... Profile says Female, but he is a dude right? and also, Is he just lazy to not do all the songs, or did he have his scores wiped? I'd figure with him being so good he'd have a full bar, but then again, some people don't due to laziness. I'm not calling him Lazy, since he IS in Africa still, but just unwilling to do low level songs :P
last I checked, he doesn't give two shits about ffr scores.
*waits for meaner reply*
Old 03-1-2012, 09:51 PM   #703
_Zenith_
Accuracy Player
Retired StaffD8 Godly KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tidus810 View Post
last I checked, he doesn't give two shits about ffr scores.
*waits for meaner reply*
Ahh, that is reasonable, I'd only do it to have a somewhat completed bar.

Old 03-1-2012, 09:51 PM   #704
EzExZeRo7497
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Zenith_ View Post
He's a guy. He's probably lazy because the songs on FFR are zzzzzzzzz
Also he played FFR on EgomaniaCircus iirc
Old 03-1-2012, 09:52 PM   #705
qqwref
stepmania archaeologist
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmah View Post
So how reliable is this "framer program" thing?
Here's what it does:
- Loops through the frames and draws colored images (instead of black) for every note that is included in the level data.
- As it goes, adds a border to every frame number and location that is included in the replay data.

Considering how simple this concept is, I see no reason why it wouldn't be accurate - and seeing almost every note within one frame of the actual note on dossar's 2-0-0-0 Tandava replay (at -30 offset, which for some reason we have to use) was proof enough for me.
Old 03-1-2012, 10:02 PM   #706
DossarLX ODI
Batch Manager
Game Manager, Song Release Coordinator
Game ManagerSimfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by i love you View Post
Apparently Mina's RATO replay is NOT framer perfect o.o
Right. So was Reincarnate's RATO AAA replay

I'll be able to accept someone if they prove their legitimacy - it isn't "speed" being demonstrated here, it's pattern flexibility that pretty much nobody has seen (because I also got 20s on the SM file, which he claimed to do as well)

Right now it's best to wait for Mina to make vids, because from my experiences the way his frameplay data worked out made no sense.
Old 03-1-2012, 10:03 PM   #707
j-rodd123
End of the road
FFR Veteran

#teamMina

Quote:
Originally Posted by FictionJunction View Post
wow
Old 03-1-2012, 10:04 PM   #708
Oni-Paranoia
No fucks
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by RB_Quackies View Post
simply because he's always been consistent.
I retired and can still second this.

EDIT:

@Dossar - I don't see why everyone has to prove legitimacy. I understand the clear assholes who just think they are awesome with questionable scores but now I'm curious on how many BS calls any "elites" here made that were dead on.

I'm pretty sure we all have some inconsistent scores... Just saying (is it that reliable?)

Last edited by Oni-Paranoia; 03-1-2012 at 10:07 PM..
Old 03-1-2012, 10:05 PM   #709
DossarLX ODI
Batch Manager
Game Manager, Song Release Coordinator
Game ManagerSimfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

If you want an idea of what the replay data looked like, he was basically rolling the 48ths rather than having to jump them

In other words, rolling 180 bpm 64ths with no problem and basically bypassing every hard anchor transition in that file (aka pattern flexibility that nobody here has seen)

Then again though no need to beat a dead horse on this issue. We should all just wait and see what he does.

Last edited by DossarLX ODI; 03-1-2012 at 10:07 PM..
Old 03-1-2012, 10:06 PM   #710
i love you
Live a wonderful life~
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakvvv666 View Post
I'm curious to see the ending of my Fish Hell AAA, lmfao
I was not able to save the whole image but this is the ending part of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by One Winged Angel View Post
I'd love to see Mina play RATO on vid. Not calling bs in any way, I just enjoy having my jaw drop.

If he were to vid 15 or fewer, everyone here would prob believe the AAA without question.
He tells me that when he comes back to America (March 26th I believe) he will make some videos.

PS: I agree with Dossar. Probably best to wait.

Last edited by i love you; 03-1-2012 at 10:08 PM..
Old 03-1-2012, 10:11 PM   #711
armoursheild
FFR Player

are you guys talking about anaru
Old 03-1-2012, 10:11 PM   #712
megamon88
aka Assertive
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerFFR Veteran

If you're taking requests I'd like to see my Master Maid AAA just to see the ridiculous amount of luck I had jumptrilling the rolls xD
Old 03-1-2012, 10:15 PM   #713
Zakvvv666
I catch fruit

lmfao I'm saving that because holy shit how did I pull it off xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by reuben_tate View Post
I'll bid a single erotic yet safe-for-work photo of me posing while wearing my Piplup hat while sucking on a blueberry lollipop with my mouth partially open so you can see the lollipop color to verify it's blueberryness.

Disclaimer: This photo is not guaranteed to cause pleasure.

Old 03-1-2012, 10:15 PM   #714
One Winged Angel
Anime Avatars ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorD8 Godly KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DossarLX ODI View Post
If you want an idea of what the replay data looked like, he was basically rolling the 48ths rather than having to jump them
I think that's what he meant by stagger jumptrilling. Hit the rolls as jumps but slightly extend one finger so it makes contact with the kb first. I do it all the time for slower rolls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikexd View Post
i want to be cucked by cirno
Old 03-1-2012, 10:18 PM   #715
RuGuru
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to RuGuru Send a message via MSN to RuGuru Send a message via Skype™ to RuGuru

It's threads like this that tells me most people here take this game way too seriously.
Old 03-1-2012, 10:36 PM   #716
Plan_Bsk81127
snooches

Send a message via AIM to Plan_Bsk81127 Send a message via Skype™ to Plan_Bsk81127

Quote:
Originally Posted by RuGuru View Post
It's threads like this that tells me most people here take this game way too seriously.
Cheating scores is against the rules, dont see how discussing and trying to find who is cheating taking the game way to seriously.
Old 03-1-2012, 10:43 PM   #717
RuGuru
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to RuGuru Send a message via MSN to RuGuru Send a message via Skype™ to RuGuru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plan_Bsk81127 View Post
Cheating scores is against the rules, dont see how discussing and trying to find who is cheating taking the game way to seriously.
Honestly I wouldn't expect you to. This game is what? 8 years old? The community has asked Anaru to make not one, but several videos of FGO AAA's. I'm not claiming he's legit or a cheater, but the point is you guys really care too much after he's done that. Most cheaters wouldn't even try to prove legitimacy; they'd expect you to just go off their word. Anaru has been nice enough to kindly keep making videos for this community and I'm shocked you guys keep calling BS. FFS, it's a flash game.
This is getting old; very fast. Just saying.
Old 03-1-2012, 10:55 PM   #718
m0de
Marble Eater
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to m0de

Quote:
theres people here who play this game legit and obtain scores that they are very proud of. to have someone cheat to get scores would make any of those who were to obtain the score legit pretty upset.
Old 03-1-2012, 10:55 PM   #719
xXOpkillerXx
Forever OP
Simfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorD8 Godly KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Quote:
Honestly I wouldn't expect you to. This game is what? 8 years old? The community has asked Anaru to make not one, but several videos of FGO AAA's. I'm not claiming he's legit or a cheater, but the point is you guys really care too much after he's done that. Most cheaters wouldn't even try to prove legitimacy; they'd expect you to just go off their word. Anaru has been nice enough to kindly keep making videos for this community and I'm shocked you guys keep calling BS. FFS, it's a flash game.
This is getting old; very fast. Just saying.
LOL, ok I'll make a new account, bot scores once in a while pretending I get lucky runs, and be very kind with everybody saying I'm cheating. Dude, seriously come on...
Old 03-1-2012, 10:57 PM   #720
ssbmchamp
Can't improve at this game.
FFR Veteran

I just want to say some things:
1) Thank you to justin_actor for somewhat sticking up for me and seeing things from a different perspective than everyone else that's attcking me

2) I suck balls at jacks...I can admit that.

3) I agree with everyone attacking me that my stats look suspicious, probably because i don't take this game as seriously as the majority of you.

4) All I care about are FC's and points...if i had a bot or some other sort of aid pretty sure i'd have EVERYTHING FC'd, just sayin.

5) With that said, average rank and tier points mean nothing to me. I could have a +1000 avg rank and not care in the least bit. There are so many players that are better than me on here and that doesn't bother me one bit.

6) Back to when Anaru quoted me on SM...I "played" a shit ton way back in the day, not currently (haven't played since the site came back up), not really relevant at this point.

7) Just to use as an example: leonid is by far a top player in my opinion....excellent scores and so forth, however i talked to him and was like "why don't you just try and get the rest of the AAA's?" His responce was: "I stopped caring about those awhile ago." The point I'm trying to make here is there is no "FFR rule" that states a player must play songs in a certain order, or must play all games seriously. I actually like having fun on this site by playing what I want, however I want rather than take the game so serious to the point where I break things in frustration...going for personal bests or trying to AAA something can drive me crazy which is why I tend not to. Anyways, i'm not here to argue, i'm just speaking up for myself since everyone here doesn't even know me and is judging me based on a few of my scores. Sorry for not taking this game and average rank as serious as all you, but like I said i play to have fun, not aggrivate myself. In fact if you want to have my questionable scores erased...go for it, I wouldn't be the slightest bit mad, I'll just mash them and get my FC on it back which is all I really care about.

Last but not least special shout out to JerryDB and especially kmay...you guys are better than me despite my FC "theory" which i figured you knew i was just joking about.....your stats prove that and i know you are great players, i was just messin with ya about it but guess that got taken out of hand, sometimes it's hard to interpret certain things over the internet.

well it's bedtime for this guy, can't wait to read the comments from this post in the morning
Closed Thread