Old 08-14-2008, 12:35 PM   #301
DarkManticoreX2
TWG Overlord
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to DarkManticoreX2
Default Re: jTWG XLIX: A Journey Through Time

Ima vote iluswirl for safety bandwagoning.

I'm begging someone to fill me in on why we're just bandwagoning random people because Argo said so.

Really, im begging someone to catch me up on the game in general. Argo must have been important for everyone to be listening to him, can someone quote the post where he said do this etc etc...

The only thing I really have so far is Heavy was the psychic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by V
Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

Last edited by DarkManticoreX2; 08-14-2008 at 12:37 PM..
DarkManticoreX2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2008, 01:18 PM   #302
rzr
TWG Veteran

Send a message via AIM to rzr Send a message via MSN to rzr Send a message via Yahoo to rzr Send a message via Skype™ to rzr

Manti, I hate to be a prick but what did you edit?

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkshark View Post
Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
Quote:
Originally Posted by aperson View Post
i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprite-
More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine
rzr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2008, 04:48 PM   #303
DarkManticoreX2
TWG Overlord
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to DarkManticoreX2

Because the first time I posted that I had my hotkeys on and it was a random mosh of letters

Quote:
Originally Posted by V
Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.
DarkManticoreX2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2008, 08:32 PM   #304
rzr
TWG Veteran

Send a message via AIM to rzr Send a message via MSN to rzr Send a message via Yahoo to rzr Send a message via Skype™ to rzr

Ok, I believe you.

Day 4 is over. Championanwar has been lynched. I'll tally phantoms in a minute.

I'm very disappointed, guys. It looks like I will have to keep messaging everyone reminding them the game is still existant.

Quote:
Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

Old 08-15-2008, 07:50 PM   #305
rzr
TWG Veteran

The Doc sat around waiting for jwc to come back. They sent jwc off to look into the concentration camp. Jwc ran around a shrub and dove behind a tree. The doc got a quick glimpse of his face; it had a cut down his cheek and the blood literally pouring down fis face. Gun fire peppered the area and jwc chucked a rock around the tree. Doc lept to his feet and stared around, standing in the middle of his little clearing. A bullet sunk into his arm and the doc hit the ground.
"Where's the ****ing medic?" he cried out.
"You are the ****ing medic" yelled heavy, as she dragged his body away to cover him up. The doc sat in a bush, clutching his arm. Kekeb ripped his shirt off and tied it around the bullet whole.
"Put pressure on it, it'll stop the bleeding" he said, calmly.
The Nazis were erupting from the bushes and shrubs in groups. With guns aimed the remaining time travellers they bolted. Jwc kept glancing behind them as the gun fire over their heads got weaker and weaker, while they ran into a forest. Sc had the Doc over his shoulders while they ran, too. As they got deeper and deeper into the forest it got quieter. And darker. Finally, they decided to stop and set up a camp. Emerald, Mak, and LifeVirus quickly put together a make-shift tree house, to stay away from the animals and have shelter. And the Nazis. The men used their shirts to strip together a cloth roof for the tree house, and of course, a bandage for the Doc.
He was doing pretty badly. There was blood stained all over him and the bullet whole was large. The blood had stopped running, at least. He hadn't woken up yet, though, which really concerned some people. They had a small fire up there, which they used for cooking. The problem was, they had nothig to cook. Jwc and sc went off into the dark to get some food. Sc heard something rustling in the bush. Taking a rather sharp stick he thrust it into the bush.
"EEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKAAAAAAAAAAA" a cry emitted from the bush as a hounded hare limped from the shrub. Jwc dove at it, grabbibg it in his hands he quickly snapped the neck. There was a small family of rabbits which they killed. Bringing back the carcasses to the tree house, they skinned and boiled them. Dividing the meat up between the group, they quickly devoured it.
The Nazi's dogs smelt the rabbit meat and begun to bark, viciously. A group of 9 Nazis soon were around the time travellers. Sitting quietly in their tree, they were afraid to make a sound, for if they did, they would die. As luck would have it, the wounded Doc woke up. He sleppily walked over around the tree house. Heavy silently reached out into the dark to grab her friend's hand... But the Doc placed one foot too far over the edge. With a sickening crunch he hit the ground. Barks were heard and DrKirth's screams. A few laughs later, the Nazis took back off to Tre`blinka.
When dawn approached jwc was the first one to wake. He climbed down to the bottom of the tree. DrKirth was still lying there. Most of the chunks of his flesh were still there. A good portion of his neck had been chewed off and dried dog drool remained. Jwc climed back up, woke Bynary, and asked him to help bury DrKirth. The brave and loyal medic for the team, DrKirth, was dead.
===========================================================================================================================
The group snuck back to the time machine. Sc fiddled with the wires in the time machine, trying to get it to work. The handle broke off and Sc's hand slipped down, cutting his knuckles open and spinning the dials. The group remained calm, and emerald decided that he wanted to be the first to leave the machine thhis time. When he opened it there was a wall. It was white. Emerald pushed at the wall. It caved in with his hands and when he pulled away it sucked at him. Taking on a jelatenous (sp?) texture, it wrapped his hands up. A deep voice came from the mall and said "Dees aer mai armsh!" then continued to yank at him.
Emerald kicked at the wall and it fell over. They ended up wrestling around. For some strange reason, it hugged him. Then, engulfed his head. Emerald went walking around with a whiteish traslucent gel on his head. The rest of the group sat back, unsure if it was ok to laugh. They decided no. They approached a green wall. The green wall was weirder than the white wall. When you poked it, it giggled.
A random whole opened up and they fell through it, into a new dimension. A mist of swirling colors and blurry shapes. A vicious beast with 6 heads burst from another dimension, and ripped emerald's head off.
"What the hell?" said jwc, dumbfounded. The next thing they knew they were back in the time machine. Emerald was with them, too. He slumped over onto a wall. Wether he was petrified, dead, or lost in another world, they will never know. They placed him outside of the machine, up against the wall. It didn't touch him. Emerald simply stood there. His mouth was half open, and a laughing look in his eyes. Nevertheless, he stood there, unmoving, for the remainder of eternity.
============================================================================================================
Opening up into a darkened musty chamber, the time machine shook. It was getting weak. There was a bit of a rush for people to get out into a quiet room, rather than the weird places they kept opening into. Bynary shoved heavy out of his way, and jwc didn't exactly like that. He walked over to Bynary.
"Why'd you push heavy?" he said, and shoved Bynary, roughly.
"I didn't touch her" he replied, backing up.
"Feel good pushing girls around?" he taunted.
"Look, man, I'm sorry, I don't want any trouble" said Bynary. By this time others were starting to pay attention. LifeVirus, Maki, and Champ begun circling around them. Jwc lashed out and smashed his fist across Bynary's face. Stumbling backwards, Bynary started to bleed. He spit out a tooth and hit jwc in the gut. Jwc doubled over, unable to breathe. As sonn as he got back up he tackeled Bynary and they fell to the ground, beating each other. Heaby was crying and screaming at them to stop, but men don't hear the voice of reason. Bynary pressed his kneee on jwc's neck, forcing him down. He repeatedly pounded his fist into jwc. Over and over and over agin. Jwc finally brought his leg up, hooked around Bynary's throat, and pulled him off. Squeezing tighter and tighter he begun forcing the life out of Bynary. However, using a clever and dirty trick,. Bynary hit jwc in the testes. Jwc hit the ground and tears rolled from his eyes. Bynary got up, jumped in the air, and landed on jwc, slamming his elbow into jwc's rib cage. With a crack jwc screamed out. At this point, Sc ran up behind Bynary and put him in a chokehold, forcing him off jwc's limp body. LifeVirus held him down as the bindin him with some rope they found.
"We're sorry, but we've decided that you are too much of a problem to stay with us any longer. We've also came to the conclusion that we'll give you a choice. You can have us kill you. Or you can stay in this time period.
"Kill me. You don't have the guts!" Bynary replied with his lip curling. As soon as he said that a sword flew through his head, and a trickled of red slipped down his nose. Jwc stood there with his arm extended, panting.
"I ****ing hate people like that,,,"

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:

Old 08-15-2008, 09:57 PM   #306
Kekeb
davai
FFR Veteran

I guess an apology is due to rzr, some personal things came up.. sorry for leaving without a trace there.
Kekeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2008, 11:31 PM   #307
rzr
TWG Veteran

If you want someone else's spot you can have it... I don't really care, I haven't even gotten a wolf PM yet.

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:

Old 08-15-2008, 11:34 PM   #308
Kekeb
davai
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by rzr View Post
If you want someone else's spot you can have it... I don't really care, I haven't even gotten a wolf PM yet.
No that's alright. I just thought I should reason my inactivity.
Kekeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2008, 11:47 PM   #309
rzr
TWG Veteran

Are you sure? I could use someone who can promise a little more contribution... It's ok, though. Don't worry about it. I just found someone else before you got banned. I don't like to let people get banned for inactivity.

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:

Old 08-16-2008, 11:33 AM   #310
pntballa18
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to pntballa18 Send a message via Skype™ to pntballa18

the following comments are going solely on the thread name, keep in mind i didn't read one post in the entire thread and excuse me if i got the wrong impression

why the **** did you guys start another time travel game that's what killed twg the first time holy **** you guys are dumb
Old 08-16-2008, 02:53 PM   #311
rzr
TWG Veteran

I really admire the fact that people voted in a council that doesn't even follow their own rules...

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:

Old 08-17-2008, 12:52 AM   #312
pntballa18
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to pntballa18 Send a message via Skype™ to pntballa18

Quote:
I really admire the fact that people voted in a council that doesn't even follow their own rules...
http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/....php?f=47&a=33

these are the rules we, the council, made. now, which one did i break?
Old 08-17-2008, 04:32 AM   #313
DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to DiscoBobbyPARANOiA

Quote:
I don't even know what's going on in this game, but you're not supposed to say that. People who are smart can use that to their advantage.

Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.
DiscoBobbyPARANOiA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2008, 07:45 PM   #314
rzr
TWG Veteran

I'm ending the game. The wolves are so inactive. I've talked to all 3 since the night began and thay haven't sent a PM.

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:

Old 08-17-2008, 08:09 PM   #315
Brilliant Dynamite Neon
nobody fiffers anymore.
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via MSN to Brilliant Dynamite Neon Send a message via Yahoo to Brilliant Dynamite Neon

Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes
Brilliant Dynamite Neon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2008, 08:17 PM   #316
infinity.
sideways 8
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to infinity.

its funny how i tried to message you my decision for wolfing and you went offline

i couldnt pm you due to ffr's server

GG everyone

nerds
infinity. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2008, 08:30 PM   #317
rzr
TWG Veteran

You're technically not allowed to send your kill over AIM, so, yeah. And I talked to you, BDN, and Manti during the time, and not one of you told me what to do.

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote: