Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-28-2005, 08:55 AM   #1
daniel_lewis20
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to daniel_lewis20 Send a message via MSN to daniel_lewis20
Default jTWG: It Ends (WOLF VICTORY!!!!!!!)

This is the first chapter from the last game, but with added content. ENJOY IT!!!!!!

Chapter One- The Gate Of Doom Opens

The room was dark and silent as 17 pods stood there, like tombstones. Suddenly, the lights slowly turned on to a soft dim as the pods started to turn on and power up. As the light shined on the pods, they each had a huge X on them symbolizing that the habitants within them were dangerous people. Each of the pods had a status screen stating who each person was...

Char Aznable, the well known Zeon serial killer. Kyoo Mingsao, got caught stealing candy from a baby in Wal-Mart. Mike Hock, a drug dealer whose drugs have caused many people to overdose. Lao Zhang Chang, a famous chinese killer known for cutting his victims vital areas and covering them with vinager. Sarg, a rouge sniper whose killed every one of his superiors before getting caught. Csiko Post, a man who got caught ripping the "do not remove" tags off of sofas in furnature retail outlets. Jack, a "Jack The Ripper" copy-cat killer. Simru, a crazy psycho who killed people by shoving bubblegum into peoples throats. Vash, who was charged with killing an entire town because they didn't believe he put a hole in the moon. Chris, a san francisco gang leader who ended up getting caught because his gang turned on him during a gun fight with police. Charlie, an outspoken idiot who was caught sleeping with the presidents wife. Roland Deschain, charged with killing an entire towns law enforcement due to false accusations. Ted Gates, a killer who ate his victims. Johnny Roxxs, an independent rock star who killed his bandmates using a skateboard. Suluclac Avaj, a man arrested and charged with terrorist acts. Chuck Lebold, a man who killed his parents for giving him the wrong bike as a child. And Hector Martinez, a murderer who killed people using mines.

As the pods opened, each man exited while Csiko fell to the floor.

"FUCK, where the hell am I?" Csiko asked as he slowly rose to his feet. "Well, I can say one thing, we ain't in kansas anymore bitch" Chris said as he walked out of his pod. Jack pulled out a shiv he was hiding in his pant leg, "I'm going to make all of you my bitches!!". Just then, Chang dropped in behind Jack and kicked him in the back sending Jack to the ground and his shiv into the air. Chang mutters something. "What the fuck is he saying?" demands Sarg. "He said that if you can't act honorably, stay silent." Mingsao answered. "Well how about I stick my knife in his..."

"SILENCE!!!!!" a loud, ringing voice said. A huge screen came down from the ceiling and revealed a bald man holding a cat. "My name is master evil and this my cat, Mr. Wiggles. I have brought you all here today to compete for your freedom..."

"Dude, you really look like someone I've seen before...THAT'S IT!!!! You're copying that stupid character from those Austin Powers movie, Dr. Evil." Charlie shouted at the screen.

"No I don't..." Mr. Evil started to state, "Yes you do, and your stupid cat looks like Mr. Evil's cat, you're such a rip-off its not even funny.
"Silence!!!!" Master Evil shouts, "for insulting Mr. Wiggles, you must DIE!!!!!" Just then, Master Evil pushed a button which opened the floor beneath Charlie sending him to his death.

"Now then, as I was saying...oh yes, you're all hear because society has decided you are too dangerous to be kept alive. So, I pulled some strings and brought you all here to test my little...experiments." The remaining felons looked at each other in dismay. "What chu talkin bout Evil?" Mike asked. "I'm talking about you testing my experiments in exchange for your freedom and the chance to win...1 billion dollars."

"Wow, 1 billion dollars, that's enough to buy my own island." Chris said, "Its also enough to make all my problems go away." Sarg proclaims.

"Um...sir. Why am I here. I mean, I didn't kill anybody or commit any crime. Why do I have to..." Suluclac trailed on, "Silence!" Master Evil spoke violently. Just then, Master Evil pushed another button and a huge boxing glove came out of nowhere and hit Suluclac in the face knocking him to the floor.
"Now, if you accept my terms, walk through that door.", Master Evil pushes another button and a steel door opens to front of them. "Good luck, you're going to need it, muhahaha. muhahahahaha. MUHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!" The big screen vanishes.
"I don't know about you guys, but this is creeping me out." Csiko says as he crosses his arms. "Screw it you little girly man, watch me show you how real men act." Simru says. Just then, Simru starts yelling and runs through the opening. "What a weird little man" Vash announces. "That doesn't matter now, apparently we've got some work to do, so lets do this and get our freedom." Sarg advises as he starts walking towards the door. As each person walks through the door, they all start thinking. What experiment did Master Evil have in mind? Were they really going to get their freedom or the promised money? All they knew was their freedom laid beyond that door.

Ok, just so people know, Charlie is a fake character that I added in like last game. Now to let people know who they are, I'll add their character names beside their AIM user name below:

Mimru (vootation)- Simru
ddrruler (JsRf325)- Sarg
Demon_Of_The_Comet (Demon God Char)- Char
Psychic25 (ilseruus)- Roland
Tasuke (tasuke1382)- Jack
Tank101 (ddrunlmtd)- Csiko
danceguy117 (P337 teh 1337)- Mingsao
Benny1 (ninjabenny1)- Chang
Hydrojakep (willweeverfly)- Mike
BBQ (bigchilikd)- Ted
Gamepro17616 (Gamepro17616)- Chris
vashthestampede0987 (Pyro31191)- Vash
PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR)- Johnny
saichaitanya88 (N/A)- Suluclac
xObserveRx (xTried N Truex)- Chuck
Mindfields (DrasticActions4)- Hector

Roles are being sent out ASAP. Same rules apply as last game. 24 hours for the wolves to send in their PM's and 48 hours to vote for lynch. Good luck, you're going to need it, MUHAHAHAHAHAHA, I'm shutting up now.
daniel_lewis20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2005, 09:19 AM   #2
daniel_lewis20
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to daniel_lewis20 Send a message via MSN to daniel_lewis20
Default RE: jTWG VII: The Gate Of Doom Opens

The roles are out, deadline for wolves is 1:23PM Eastern Time.
Old 05-28-2005, 11:40 AM   #3
Kilgamayan
Super Scooter Happy
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to Kilgamayan
Default RE: jTWG VII: The Gate Of Doom Opens

Chardish has warned all of you already, and that warning still stands.

Anyone caught posting during a Night will be removed from the TWG usergroup.
I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.
Kilgamayan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2005, 09:21 AM   #4
daniel_lewis20
FFR Player

Default jTWG VII: The Hidden Catch

Chapter Two- The Hidden Catch

The sixteen felons were led into a narrow hallway as they passed through the entrance. The smell of the walls were smells that would make any normal person feel sick to their somachs...but not for these individuals. Char and Sarg were trailing the other 10, "Hey, I've got a question for you, how about you and I kill the rest of these losers and take the money and the freedom for ourselves" Char whispered to Sarg. "Sorry, not interested." Sarg answered in a low tone, "come on man" Char reasoned, "Why won't you just help me kill off everyone?". Sarg turns and grabs Char by the throat causing Char to gasp, everyone turns to look at what the commotion. "Do you even know why I killed as many people as I did? I'll tell you. Every person I killed, I killed for my country. Each of them were willing to trade their lives to make a tear in the fabrics of the innocence. So, as you can see, I only kill when it's necessary." Sarg starts to walk past everyone but stops and turns and looks at Char. "You, I'm happy to say, I'd kill for free." Sarg proclaimed as he walked off. Everyone looked at Char than quickly followed Sarg as to say that Sarg was the one that they wouldn't want to mess with.

After 30 minutes of walking, Roland notices an opening on the wall. "What's this?" he said as he stared into it. "It looks like there's a lever within this opening here, it might lead us out of the maze." Roland stated with sheer excitement. "Look Roland, don't pull that lever, we don't know what it's used for." Hector lectured. "(%*# you bitch." Johnny yelled, "if it leads to a way out of here, then he should pull it." Roland takes his arm out and starts walking away, "I ain't pulling anything." Johnny walks over to the hole in the wall. "Screw you." he hollered, "I'm pulling the lever whether you like it or not."

"NO!!!!!!" everyone screamed. Just as everyone screamed, Johnny pulled the lever. Just then, there were sounds of clicking and scrapping all around them. "I don't like the sound of this" Sarg declares. The sounds stopped and spikes started to appear from the ground. "RUN!!!!!" Suluclac shrieks. Everyone started running down the hall until the spikes stopped rising from the ground. "Whoa, that was close." Mingsao proclaims. "Yeah, a little too close." Ted answers. "Oh my god, guys, look" Vash said as he pointed to the area they just walked through. What they saw was Chris, pierced through every part of his body by the spikes. "S*** man, now what do we do?" Mike asks. "Nothing, we keep moving. And from now on, nobody touch anything." Sarg affirms.

After walking for hours down this long hallway, they reach a breaking point. A hallway that broke into 11 small doors and one coffin. "What the f*** is this supposed to be?" Chuck yells, "11 doors and a coffin, I've seen better situations." Then, within the darkness, they all heared a loud laugh. A large projection showed on the coffin.

"MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! So, how our my little guinea pigs enjoying their stay?" Master Evil said with a sly voice. "I can't take this anymore, I wanna go home" Csiko cries. "Shut up you little wimp" Simru says with an aggresive voice. Just as he said that, Csiko slaps Simru to the floor. "Who's the wimp now asshole?" taunts Csiko. Chang then goes over to help Simru up but notices something about him. Chang then rushes over to Mingsao and whispers in his ear. "What's going on now, is he dead?" Jack asks with a mischivious smile. "No, on the contrary, Chang believes that Simru may be hiding something in his hair" Mingsao explains. They all go over to the passed out Simru and look at his head noticing something very strange. Vash slowly runs his fingers through Simru's hair to reveal that Simru's long red hair. "OH MY GOD!!!!" Vash screams as Simru opens HER eyes. "He's a she disguised as a he!!!!!" Dave announces.

"Hello, EXCUSE ME!!!!!" Master Evil said in an annoyed tone, "You forget to realize that I'm the one in charge here with some news that you would really like to here." Everyone turns their attention to the screen trying to forget what they've just seen. "There's two things that I forgot to mention. Number one, there's traps all over my little maze, DEADLY...traps." Master Evil says with an evil smile, "And number two, someone amongst you is working...for me. So, in order to ensure your survival through this maze, you must sacrifice the one you suspect and put him in this coffin to proceed through the maze...muhahaha". Just then, Master Evil pushes a button and the screen goes blank.

"Ok, so what do we do now?" Mike asks. "What else can we do" Sarg utters, "we have to decide who's going in this coffin..."

Gamepro17616/Chris is dead by wolfing. So that leaves:

Mimru (vootation)- Simru
ddrruler (JsRf325)- Sarg
Demon_Of_The_Comet (Demon God Char)- Char
Psychic25 (ilseruus)- Roland
Tasuke (tasuke1382)- Jack
Tank101 (ddrunlmtd)- Csiko
danceguy117 (P337 teh 1337)- Mingsao
Benny1 (ninjabenny1)- Chang
Hydrojakep (willweeverfly)- Mike
BBQ (bigchilikd)- Ted
vashthestampede0987 (Pyro31191)- Vash
PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR)- Johnny
saichaitanya88 (N/A)- Suluclac
xObserveRx (xTried N Truex)- Chuck
Mindfields (DrasticActions4)- Hector

8 to instalynch, Day 1 begins now!!!!!!!!

EDIT: I'm opening the chatroom "jtwgvii" so that everyone can discuss things jTWG related.
Old 05-29-2005, 09:24 AM   #5
Benny1
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Benny1
Default RE: jTWG VII: The Hidden Catch

Hmm, I wonder who the guardian is, last game I was, I chose gamepro immediatly...
Well the Wolves can think straight at least, nothing was really given away by that kill
Old 05-29-2005, 09:40 AM   #6
hydrojakep
FFR Player

Send a message via ICQ to hydrojakep Send a message via AIM to hydrojakep Send a message via MSN to hydrojakep Send a message via Yahoo to hydrojakep
Default RE: jTWG VII: The Hidden Catch

Is it just me or has vash had some problems with gamepro in the past?

hydrojakep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2005, 10:40 AM   #7
xObserveRx
FFR Simfile Author
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to xObserveRx Send a message via MSN to xObserveRx

Why'd you choose Gamepro right away last time Benny? Just curious.
Old 05-29-2005, 11:47 AM   #8
Benny1
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Benny1

Because I thought he would be a useful player (he usually plays twg so typically his play level is above ours)
Old 05-29-2005, 11:53 AM   #9
xObserveRx
FFR Simfile Author
FFR Simfile Author

Meh, makes sense I guess.
Old 05-29-2005, 12:41 PM   #10
Mindfields
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Mindfields Send a message via Yahoo to Mindfields
Default Re: RE: jTWG VII: The Hidden Catch

Quote:
Originally Posted by hydrojakep
Is it just me or has vash had some problems with gamepro in the past?
I haven't noticed it.
Mindfields is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2005, 01:34 PM   #11
Demon_Of_The_Comet
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Demon_Of_The_Comet
Default RE: Re: RE: jTWG VII: The Hidden Catch

Vash has had problems with everyone in the past
;_;
Originally Posted by jewpinthethird
If you are part of the 2% that isn\'t a ******, put this in your profile.
Quote:
Originally Posted by white_boy
firemon is in the top 10 sm list...dont talk (#$% to him.
Demon_Of_The_Comet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2005, 01:46 PM   #12
psychic25
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to psychic25 Send a message via MSN to psychic25

As Benny said, the wolves probably do know what they're doing. Gamepro was a pretty solid kill.

If the wolves know enough about the players to make this kill, I would bet that at least one of them has played in a jTWG before.
psychic25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2005, 02:20 PM   #13
dAnceguy117
new hand moves = dab
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: RE: jTWG VII: The Hidden Catch

mmkay so I've been at the arcade and haven't been able to get on AIM. Big flippin' deal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benny1
Hmm, I wonder who the guardian is, last game I was, I chose gamepro immediatly...
Well the Wolves can think straight at least, nothing was really given away by that kill
Just the fact that you regard GP so highly makes me a little suspicious of you. He has been in a couple (?) of TWGs, but usually he plays in jTWG, and isn't normally all that active.

But the thing that sets off more of an alarm for me is Jake's post. First off, I too, along with Mindfields, haven't noticed any bad blood between Vash and GP. Second, if this is / was a fact, it would be easy to set him up. But, you say, what if Vash did wolf him? Well, why would Vash wolf him if there was no bad blood?

So I guess that's an infinite loop, and GP is a pretty solid wolfing, but Jake's post, in my mind, still seems pretty suspicious.
dAnceguy117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2005, 02:46 PM   #14
Demon_Of_The_Comet
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Demon_Of_The_Comet

Ok this is going nowhere, we need more activity =/

Everyone join the chat jtwgvii NOW!!!
Originally Posted by jewpinthethird
If you are part of the 2% that isn\'t a ******, put this in your profile.
Quote:
Originally Posted by white_boy
firemon is in the top 10 sm list...dont talk (#$% to him.
Demon_Of_The_Comet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2005, 03:59 PM   #15
_BBQ_
FFR Player

OnlineHost: Bigchilikd rolled 1 15-sided die: 6

random said tank101
_BBQ_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2005, 04:03 PM   #16
Tank101
I V vi iii IV I IV V
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to Tank101

Personally, I don't think the newcomers wolfed GP.

I think the wolf just knew that GP would be a good choice because it doesn't really lead to anyone. A lot of people would have done it.

P.S. Random votes are stupid.
Tank101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2005, 04:06 PM   #17
_BBQ_
FFR Player

yea a bunch of people bitched at me in the chat about it so itll just be a placeholder for now.
_BBQ_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2005, 04:17 PM   #18
ddrruler
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to ddrruler

ilseruus (7:30:22 PM): well, what conclusions can we draw from the day 1 wolfing?
ilseruus (7:30:38 PM): 1. there is probably an experienced player among the wolves
JsRf325 (7:32:25 PM): there is a semi exp'd wolf
ilseruus (7:32:40 PM): experienced enough to know gp's value
JsRf325 (7:32:48 PM): meh
JsRf325 (7:32:51 PM): maybe
JsRf325 (7:32:56 PM): or it was a random kill
JsRf325 (7:33:04 PM): dont rule that out yet
ilseruus (7:33:11 PM): yeah
JsRf325 (7:33:59 PM): because im not so sure its a exp'd player
ilseruus (7:34:16 PM): why not?
JsRf325 (7:34:40 PM): because if they actually knew gps value they would know he is usually inactive
ilseruus (7:34:56 PM): hmmm
ilseruus (7:35:08 PM): good point
ilseruus (7:35:13 PM): think this is a middle-class wolfing?
ilseruus (7:35:20 PM): good kill, but not enough to be guardianed?
JsRf325 (7:35:39 PM): yea
ilseruus (7:35:44 PM): that's possible

JsRf325 (7:44:25 PM): "JsRf325 (7:28:36 PM): im pretty sure of someone in this room who is inactive and not tank"
Demon God Char (7:44:47 PM): oh
Demon God Char (7:44:49 PM): =P
Demon God Char (7:44:50 PM): My bad
JsRf325 (7:44:54 PM): ;p
ilseruus (7:45:05 PM): observer?
JsRf325 (7:45:22 PM): yea
Demon God Char (7:45:25 PM): I havent seen him un-idle
Demon God Char (7:45:27 PM): =/
JsRf325 (7:45:32 PM): i know he read some other jtwgs
JsRf325 (7:45:45 PM): i know he is new to this game
JsRf325 (7:45:58 PM): + he is pretty smart
JsRf325 (7:46:01 PM): = suspicous

JsRf325 (8:06:22 PM): dont random random vote
JsRf325 (8:06:29 PM): i have an idea on a possible wolf
Demon God Char (8:06:31 PM): 0_O;;;
JsRf325 (8:06:31 PM): -.-;
Bigchilikd (8:06:33 PM): oh.
Bigchilikd (8:06:35 PM): sorry
ilseruus (8:06:42 PM): 's ok :P
ilseruus (8:06:49 PM): sorry, i told him that people usually random vote
JsRf325 (8:06:53 PM): the file transfer isnt worrking
ilseruus (8:06:54 PM): but we have a suspicion, i guess

xObserveRx

Well all that says if your lazy that im suspicous of observer and why...
Old 05-29-2005, 05:00 PM   #19
dAnceguy117
new hand moves = dab
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

I like that vote. I'm not sure if I suspect Observer too much, but it ought to at least stir up some conversation, plus it looks like you at least put quite a bit of thought into it. I applaud that vote and think we need more of that type of thinking.

As for why I'm not on AIM, I have a couple of friends over. They'll be gone late tonight and I can probably get on for awhile.
dAnceguy117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2005, 06:05 PM   #20
xObserveRx
FFR Simfile Author
FFR Simfile Author

Well, I'll have to respond to this. I really didn't want to let my whole suspicion theory out, but with my life on the line, i have to go for it now.

Okay, here's the deal.

DDR Ruler, Hydro, and Benny are all under suspicion. All kinds of things have transpired over the past 15 or so hours that have brought this to my attention.

First of all, I had a long conversation with Hydro today. In this conversation, we talked about his roles in past games, as well as GP's roles in past games. It seemed okay, but when I asked about why Benny would think that GP was someone who needed to be guarded, I was told that Benny was making a stupid decision. It seemed at first GP was a "great player" who needed protecting last game, and that's what Benny did. But then Hydro told me that GP was just an inactive player last time, and that Benny was dumb. He then said GP was probably killed because of Inactivity. Then someone else came out and said that GP was indeed a good player, and was probably killed for a reason.

So how come Hydro and Benny were saying that GP was a good player, then an Inactive one, then a Good one? It just didn't seem to fit...

So later during this conversation, the name "Peter" came up. "Peter" is Danceguy by the way. Hydro is friends with Danceguy irl, and obviously talks to him alot. I find it quite suspicious that he suddenly comes in here and just agrees with Ruler's vote against me. So I guess you could add him to the list of suspicions as well.

After asking Ruler a lot of questions about TWG in general last night, (before the game started), It seemed we were all buddy-buddy. Today he seems cold and quite accusing of me, after a "Random" vote became a calculated one...

So here's my theory:

I believe that Hydro is at least a character other than a random human. It seemed almost as if he was defending Benny from my suspicions. Also I think it's quite possible that he's using me as a "noobie" to bandwagon against me. And if he wasn't defending benny, why did the story about how good GP was/is change so much? Even if he wasn't really defending Benny, that seems suspicious enough...

Also, in the case of DDR ruler. He admitted that the vote against me was random at first, but when later questioned, it was one that was "good and informed"....

so

I believe Hydro showed Ruler the convo we had, and that's how the "well informed" vote came to be. I'll admit, and i'm sure Hydro can show you that we both said some borderline stuff in the convo. But I believe that's what's convinced Ruler to vote against me.

so in general, I don't think it'd be a stretch to say that Hydro's a wolf. He's been a wolf before, and a very good one at that. He won the last time he was a wolf. Having "peter" or danceguy i should say following along with a vote that Hydro "informed" Ruler into, seems like a valid theory now, doesn't it?

I didn't really want to let all this information out, but just in case I do get lynched, I want you guys to remember this bit of info, as I'm sure i'm on to something at least...