Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-12-2005, 08:48 PM   #21
Tasuke
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Tasuke Send a message via MSN to Tasuke
Default RE: Re: RE: Re: JTWG VI Post Game and Final Story

I got lynched, and I wasn't supposed to. That made me sad.
I would've defended myself but I was off the internet for that
weekend, thus my solid defense for myself. Other than me
dying when I wasn't supposed to it was a good game. Nice Story.
Pretty good host. But the next game I'm gonna win no matter
what team I am on.
Old 05-12-2005, 09:11 PM   #22
Kilgamayan
Super Scooter Happy
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to Kilgamayan
Default Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: JTWG VI Post Game and Final Story

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demon_Of_The_Comet
This is gonna sound #$*#ed up but thats the first time Kilga ever said anything good to me when i needed info.
Usually hes like "beats me" or like "i dont know" but 4srs,.....yea i ono where im goin with this.
That's because you usually bother me with shit I don't care about when I'm busy and I want you to go away. But don't feel bad, I do it to basically everyone.

...Did I just say that out loud?
I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.
Kilgamayan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2005, 06:11 AM   #23
slackygorgeking
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to slackygorgeking Send a message via MSN to slackygorgeking
Default RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: JTWG VI Post Game and Final Story

honestly the thing that killed humans the most was the lynch semi late in the game. The second dancer died the whole alliance fell apart and you were not strong enough to take on the wolves. Although benny that was pretty horrible. But it reminds me a lot about my past games lol.

Founder

MONKEY is a nub
slackygorgeking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2005, 12:04 PM   #24
vashthestampede0987
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to vashthestampede0987

There are six words I'd like to say about this jTWG. Don't Let Demon Be Host Again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synthlight
I hate myself.

Cheers,

Synthlight
xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me
vashthestampede0987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2005, 12:39 PM   #25
dAnceguy117
new hand moves = dab
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

This is the first time I've been able to get on in a couple days, due to viruses and shit.

First off, nice job wolves. Jake did a good job of manipulating people without getting too many to notice him. Tsuteto did a nice job of not getting discovered until late in the game.

Second, the humans would have won had either one of these two things not occured:

Tank, the psychic, didn't report to eb after he was guarded. Had he reported, eb could have told him to change his vote.

I, the guardian, was a total retard and self-voted, with like two hours left. The most votes anyone had at that point was 2. Of course, I had to go be the cocky dumbass I am and feel safe voting myself, having never ended a day in any TWG with a vote before that. I would have been able to get back on and change my vote, but my sister was being a bitch (PMSing? I'm not quite sure, but I don't really feel like finding out) and wouldn't let me on until it was too late. I got knife-in-the-box'd and Psychic and eb were left unguardian'd.

So yeah, as you can probably tell, I hate myself for screwing the humans over. This is the second time I've done this, the first being jTWG III, when it was up to me to lynch Slacky and I cowered in a corner because he had an alliance on his side. Then it was too late, Slacky had wolfed me.

But this is the third game that's had a lot revolving around me, and I'm starting to wonder why. I think it's probably because I'm more active than most, although I wasn't this game, but I was the guardian, so that would explain it. Still, I think that shows that more people, humans specifically, need to be more active and try to do more by themselves.

Looks like I'm gonna be in the next jTWG, as I screwed up badly this game. But anyway, enough about that. This shows how easily the humans would have won if I was smart enough to stay alive.

P337 teh 1337: Who d'you think is a wolf?
ilseruus: hmmm
ilseruus: i was leaning towards tsuteto or ld
ilseruus: because they made bs votes against me
P337 teh 1337: yeah
P337 teh 1337: you act like that every game =P
ilseruus: yeah
ilseruus: including the one TWG i played lol
P337 teh 1337: lol
ilseruus: Ld especially
ilseruus: "you've gotta be a wolf sometime" is basically his reasoning :P
P337 teh 1337: yeah
P337 teh 1337: "I'll just vote from you now and any other chance I get until you're a wolf"
ilseruus: lol
P337 teh 1337: cept change the from to for
P337 teh 1337: I was thinking from here on out and for you at the same time XD
ilseruus: lol
P337 teh 1337: Hmmm
P337 teh 1337: oh yeah, did eb tell you Benny slipp'd up?
ilseruus: what?
P337 teh 1337: he told Jake he was seered by eb night 2
P337 teh 1337: and Dan now knows too, don't know who else could
ilseruus: oh boy
ilseruus: i'll have to seer dan now lol
P337 teh 1337: lol
P337 teh 1337: Jake's been acting a little different to me from last game
P337 teh 1337: that could just be because of the outcome
ilseruus: i haven't had many convos with him, but I can't say
ilseruus: *so
P337 teh 1337: but last game he was all accusing me and stuff
P337 teh 1337: and then right off the bat this game he goes like "temp alliance plz"
ilseruus: hmmm
ilseruus: that is pretty weird
P337 teh 1337: Probably ld best bet for seering night 4 though
ilseruus: yeah, i would say

That's three wolves in one chat. How hard would it have been to pin them, with the seer well protected and the guardian still alive? *stabs self*

About the controversies, I don't think much of them. I now understand where Tass and everyone else is coming from on the conditions for a wolf victory. Demon slipp'd up a little, but that was my fault, too. About the Tasuke lynching, I looked on a voting guide, I think on page 10 or something. But anyway, the guide was screwed up and had Tasuke voting for two people, one of them being himself. I didn't check any newer voting guides, I just checked to see if he changed his vote, which he didn't. I then posted to the rest of the jTWG players that if no one changed their vote, it would be a knife-in-the-box between Tasuke and Psychic, which Demon looked at and went by. By the time he was notified of this, it was too late.

Otherwise, Demon did a pretty nice job of hosting. The game wasn't too bad and the stories were nice while Demon had the time to write them. Also, I'd like to second Demon's post about roles sending their PMs in faster. Night 1 has been troublesome in every jTWG I've been in, and I think every time it's been because of the wolves. Just hurry up and pick, dammit.

Finally, I'd like to apologize to Tass / Kilga / whoever on behalf of jTWG. Of course, being in the game, I was blinded by what I wanted and failed to recognize that they were right. I'm not sure who did what, but by the time I IMed Tass, he was pretty pissed, and now I can see why. So sorry for everything.

Oh yeah, one final thought. I think Chardish was right when he said jTWG needed a break, as this one stuttered a lot. It looks like many were quick to put the blame on Demon, but I think it's just about everyone's fault. So stop bitching, k?

K I'm done.
dAnceguy117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2005, 12:43 PM   #26
Demon_Of_The_Comet
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Demon_Of_The_Comet

Big words for someone who got lynched on day 2.

BTW Kilga why are you always busy/pissy? And you could always just tell me to leave instead of wasting my time >.>

EDIT: spoken like a true pimp Danceguy, cept for Benny and Tsuteto, they were the pimps of this game XD
Originally Posted by jewpinthethird
If you are part of the 2% that isn\'t a ******, put this in your profile.
Quote:
Originally Posted by white_boy
firemon is in the top 10 sm list...dont talk (#$% to him.
Demon_Of_The_Comet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2005, 03:53 PM   #27
psychic25
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to psychic25 Send a message via MSN to psychic25

Ah, about jTWG needing a break.

For this next game, I was thinking that we give newbies and more inexperienced players a chance to play. I'm proposing this mostly because I've noticed that TWC seems to be very strict about the "play in a jTWG first" rule for acceptance into TWG.

Well, if the newbies don't get a chance to play, when will they ever get into anything? The signup topic- like this game's- fills up very quickly now. I say we give some newbies a chance to play. Also, that way, everyone else can take a little break.

Now as for how this is going to work... I'm thinking that we allow three or four days for signups. Only people who either a) have never played , or b) have only played one game are allowed to sign up during that time. Then, after the 3/4 days are up, anybody can sign up. (And I'm wondering about B- maybe a couple of days in, people who have played one game are accepted.)

Sound acceptable to everyone?
psychic25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2005, 03:58 PM   #28
dAnceguy117
new hand moves = dab

I got lynched on day 3 you liar =O And correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't Vash of Stampeding the badass motherfucker?

Oh yeah, one thing I forgot to mention. I think vashthegunman7 should be given a temp ban from jTWG. His one post of the game was during night 2, I mean wtf.
Old 05-13-2005, 05:08 PM   #29
Demon_Of_The_Comet
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Demon_Of_The_Comet

I was talkin to vashthestampede0987, and i think he got wolfed night 2 or something.
I ono
JTWG is over so i dont care.

And no, he was the pimp ass munkie fuck0rz.

BTW i dont think sign ups should last 3-4 days, maybe 1-1 1/2 days.
And about the ALL new players i dont think thats gonna work out, we should let in 3-4 new people.

I gave Tank and Messenger special roles so they could practice it, i was NEVAR a wolf, and ive only played in like....2 JTWGs (Well only 1 if you count that time i got lynched on day 5 (Cuz i was inactive))

BUT ANYWAY.....

We should vote on the new host now, if were gonna do the new JTWG soon.
BTW i need to talk to Tasuke so whenever you see this IM me
Originally Posted by jewpinthethird
If you are part of the 2% that isn\'t a ******, put this in your profile.
Quote:
Originally Posted by white_boy
firemon is in the top 10 sm list...dont talk (#$% to him.
Demon_Of_The_Comet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2005, 08:59 PM   #30
evilbutterfly
FFR Player

Jake, you didn't manipulate me. When I said that bit about if you were a wolf I would be dead, I still had you in my mind as a suspect. Just because I said that I figured, if you were a wolf, you wouldn't kill me. I didn't list you on the suspect list so you'd feel more secure. That obviously worked. Too bad Benny didn't talk to me and tell me you were pushing him around. Not to blame everything on Benny, though.

And I'd like to say that too many people do way too little in jTWG. It makes the game boring and unfun when nobody is talking ever.

In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
And I write the blog for their website.

Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O
evilbutterfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2005, 07:34 AM   #31
dAnceguy117
new hand moves = dab

I'd like to second what Psychic said. I'd also like to second what eb said. And Vashthestampede0987 was lynched on day 1, I kinda started that, sorry about that Vash =/

Oh yeah, Vash was the badass monkeyfucker. Oh man, that chat was hilarious. I gotta dig that up.