Closed Thread

Old 04-4-2015, 02:19 PM   #81
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG 130: Hi Roller's C9++ Post Game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zageron View Post
We're looking at the code to find out what's slowing everything down, we have a fair idea.
In the meantime to avoid double posting, be patient with the post button.
lol, okay, I only clicked it once.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRedWolf87 View Post
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows

All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games

(Click the arrow to see the rest)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Old 04-4-2015, 03:39 PM   #82
Tokzic
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Tokzic

yeah the double posting thing is not because of multiple clicks of post reply, it just randomly happens

Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what
Old 04-4-2015, 04:11 PM   #83
j-rodd123
End of the road
FFR Veteran

thanks for the host cold kitten! gg wolves!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FictionJunction View Post
wow
Old 04-4-2015, 06:49 PM   #84
XelNya
[Nobody liked that.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by choof View Post
the difference is that he posted a pm after he died with the intent on allowing the game to continue and you posted a pm while you were still alive and got modkilled instead of trying to logic the town away from a mislynch

tl;dr
dbp -"i died and the mod isnt here to flip so ill flip myself"
rb - "save_face.avi"
We should also tac on that by posting your PM you also negated one of the game's mechanics; which is how the flips were color coded and no roles were flipped. You also have the fucking balls to apologize to some players, but not the goddamned host, who should have been the first fucking person you apologized to. You're fucking pathetic. How you have the fucking audacity to even compare your case to DBP's is atrocious.

You should get at least a six game ban for this shit.

4 for the original offense and then adding two for being a fucking shit head about it.

But that's just what I think.
Old 04-5-2015, 02:15 PM   #85
Tokzic
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Tokzic

rly late player comments lol

James May - Charu may flame your long posts, but I thought they were great. I prefer playing with analytical players rather than gut readers, especially in complex setups.
blindreper1179 - Your forum TWG game is getting better lately. Was surprised to see you had a role in post game.
lurker - I was freaking the fuck out N2, I was sure you were going to roleblock me. Kudos on detecting me and coming across so pure, if I was town in this game I would have gutread you green to the grave.
choof - You've improved so much so fast. MVP town. Don't lose your cool.
funnygurl555 - You started off the game so strong, I wish you didn't procrastinate at the end!! Everything worked out I guess but going as UTR as you did at the end brought you straight to the top of everyone's reads.
Red Blaster - Nothing new to say; Psycho, Plop, and Charu covered it.
psychoangel691 - I feel like you were pretty out of touch with things and that cost you. If I was town I would have had a hard time figuring out what the fakeclaims were because even as a wolf I thought you looked red.
Riotpolice - I was pushing for you to play risky and not use the Juggernaut kill N1 but it turned out that was the exact right move. I think you played off getting scoped out D1 really well, your interactions helped diffuse the relationship pool and got both me and Funny off the radar for a long time.
_Zenith_ - Sorry for using you so hard, haha. Both my wolf game and my human game are all about focusing people's mistakes and I just saw so much wolfiness out of you I had to take advantage. I think you took your wrongful lynch feels in stride nicely.
XelNya - Good show taking out Riot. J-rodd kill worked out entirely too well for us - did you think he was wolf? Sucks super hard that RB's gambit ended up getting used against you. #sorrynotsorry
DarkManticore - MANTI GETTING WOLFED NIGHT 1, TYPICAL AMIRITE
Tokzic - At the risk of sounding pompous, I'm really happy with my play this game. I don't feel that I've done "my best" in a lot of the forum TWGs lately, but I can say with conviction that I put my all into this one.
j-rodd123 - Like I said in game, I wish you went hard in this one. I think town needed J-rodd plays to stand a chance and your lack of reads early ended up costing them really badly.
Toxophilis - I know being a green in a bluefest can make you feel out of the loop, but VT reads are really important even if they aren't privvy to bonus information. Just take VT as an excuse to play YOLO and you can squeeze a lot more fun out of it.
YoshL - I get wolf with you so much, lmao. Really well done on the SK gambit, that set up the win for sure. And well done in general, our night actions were 100% optimal and it didn't leave any wiggle room for town at all.

Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what
Old 04-5-2015, 03:45 PM   #86
XelNya
[Nobody liked that.]

Yeah I did think J-rod was a wolf due to how I view him as a player compared to his content within the game. And yes I wanted to clear out some of the wolves early. When I claimed my largest concern was the lancer because they could break through my Omnibanes. Other than that I was pretty safe during the night, and I know I tend to get out of shit I never should so I was kinda banking on that to get through enough of the day phases. I also knew I was seer immune and pretty much was gonna stay tracker immune so I was hilariously confident.

But then Choof happened and tbh he's got a damn good eye for my shit. I claimed there purely because of Choof. I knew he was gonna get me lynched that phase otherwise. Kinda mad people trusted Yoshl who had to have fake claimed earlier in the game over me. Especially because as far as my memory serves if you're meta reading me you should assume I'm not lieing because I've claimed SK before and that I tend to not lie about power claims.

But yeah, no. I can't kill Blind early on in a game, it incriminates me way too much, so to that point good job ass blaster. And then Yoshl for taking extreme advantage of people's silly ass meta reads.
Old 06-2-2015, 09:47 AM   #87
DarkManticoreX2
TWG Overlord
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to DarkManticoreX2

Archived 6-2-2015 10:47 AM EST

Quote:
Originally Posted by V
Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.
Closed Thread