Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > General Discussion > Chit Chat > Ask Me Anything
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Ask Me Anything A forum where notable users offer to answer questions from the userbase.

Old 09-17-2012, 01:45 AM   #1
wwplpmpn
FFR Player

Default ama

jy
wwplpmpn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 01:45 AM   #2
Choofers
FFR Player
FFR Music Producer

Default Re: ama

what do you smoke/pop
Old 09-17-2012, 01:45 AM   #3
Gundam-Dude
`~`
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

where do you get your kush

(Download My Magnum Opus, Solo Kpop Pack!)

My Simfiles (4key & 6key)
Gundam-Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 02:22 AM   #4
wwplpmpn
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Choofers View Post
what do you smoke/pop
thats a pretty difficult question to answer cus im relatively straight-edge; the extent of my explorations into recreational substance never really went much further than surface level. i went to a prettygood public high school (prob 70-80% asian student population) with tons of scholarship/bursary and ap program opportunities, and the drugculture was very well hidden among the student body, so i never rly got involved w/ that plus when my friends an i got together we'd drink most of the time more than anything else

kind of disappointing answer I THINK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gundam-Dude View Post
where do you get your kush
i live in fu ckin' vancouver, bc -- home of the lotus eaters. walk in the general direction of urban decay, and the chances of stumbling upon either cannabis, or a dealer begin to approach 1.

like i said tho i didnt rly get into that kind of culture, i went to a 420 rally at the vanc. art museum earlier this year and it kind of cemented my opinions and decision regarding it (not vry positive sryyy)

Quote:
Originally Posted by subin View Post
What is your alt?
NOONE
i am myself

i think someone said i was gazeebo but idk who that is, and i never rly took the time to make any additional accoutn so consider this account the 1 n only me
Old 09-17-2012, 03:11 AM   #5
moches
FFR Player

what does the username mean?

was there any event in your life that drastically changed your direction? if so, what?
moches is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 10:35 AM   #6
dAnceguy117
new hand moves = dab
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

how do you feel about whirlpool brand appliances? do you think their warranties are sufficient?
dAnceguy117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 11:59 PM   #7
eastsideman09
poker face
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

What brought you to this community?

How old are you?

What is life?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arntonach View Post
wow ur pretty
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGiggles View Post
caring should be a get-outable offense
eastsideman09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 12:18 AM   #8
wwplpmpn
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by subin View Post
that's definitely checkmate for me haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by moches View Post
what does the username mean?
my username actually means less that you may think; admittedly the story behind it is a little mundane and self-indulgent

i recall one my friends from middle school had some ridiculous handle he made up for msn, battle.net, steam etc, that just completely confounded me. i dont remember the exact combination of letters, but it was something like ffcghvvgh. i thought that was pretty cool at the time, so i tried to make mine something similar like that. coincidentally, this was also the time where i discovered the band oasis, so i ended up using a truncated form of their song wonderwall as the basis for my handle -- ww. then i just added a random string of letters using my right hand, and ended up with wwplpmpn.

the novelty of having something like that for a username was what originally caused me to adopt it, and the fact that it didn't really mean anything at all ensured that i wouldnt really have to change it in the long run, unlike if i chose some handle like "mudsushi789" or "w4ter_spirit94."

to be honest though, i would totally use "w4ter_spirit94" as a handle now. that would be so sick

Quote:
Originally Posted by moches View Post
was there any event in your life that drastically changed your direction? if so, what?
1 or 2 years ago i visited my extended family who lived in some of the most polluted, poverty-stricken regions of rural china. after eating some food bought at a roadside stand, i developed cholera and fell ill to a point where i was delirious due to severe dehydration, spending most days passing watery stools multiple times each day

when i saw how genuinely joyful and hopeful the people were -- even though they were poor farmers living in a polluted village made out of mud bricks that smelt like poop -- it really made me reconsider my personal philosophies of materialism and contentment, and what it takes for one to be happy in such a commercially-driven society. the innocent friendliness, and mutual feeling of closeness and family that pervaded throughout everyone in the community was a real surprise, and a stark contrast to the stoic cynicism i saw in north america (or maybe its becus i live in the rainy pacific northwest but idk im not particularly a well-traveled person)

is it just me or do most of my epiphanies involve stools and poo??? just earlier i resolved some complex early-career decisions while takin a huge dump in the library bathrooms on campus

Quote:
Originally Posted by dAnceguy117 View Post
how do you feel about whirlpool brand appliances? do you think their warranties are sufficient?
just last tuesday sales associate conrad sold me a real fat-face!
but i still love them
and their tasty harmonic coitus!

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastsideman09 View Post
What brought you to this community?
my cousin was playing this really fruity korean game from nexon where u had to hit arrows to make combos and tap the spacebar to the beat. i think it was called audition or something. anyways, he was telling me that dance dance revolution was much more difficult, which piqued my interest. after a bit of googling, i stumbled upon stepmania, downloaded all the ddr packs, and started playing index after watchin arch0wl's quasar vid

Quote:
How old are you?

Quote:
What is life?
still trying to sort this out ill but i will get back 2 u

Last edited by wwplpmpn; 09-18-2012 at 12:32 AM..
Old 09-18-2015, 02:43 AM   #9
LongGone
-
FFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by wwplpmpn View Post

still trying to sort this out ill but i will get back 2 u
Still waiting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Choofers View Post