Old 03-17-2017, 08:21 PM   #3741
Wineandbread
Custom User Title
FFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG CLXV - The Wine In Front Of Me - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesunfan View Post
You are making a mistake here if you are the IC, but that's the last thing I think I'll say about that.

its not rolehunting. I've actively shut people down when they've been talking about roles. Its different here because of the push that you would deny wolves who are pushing on you if you are a confirmable role as well as the info you would give to town
Maybe he's not the IC then?

#PRdiscussionyolo

I'm pretty sure 2-shot vig is not in this game or else you need to get your gun checked
We climb up a lot of ladders, and fall down a lot of chutes.

Taking "all" oddjobs! PM me requests. Requests filled: 2 last active Mar. 6th, 2017

Keep it real pls. Will deny requests I cannot manage.

Old 03-17-2017, 08:22 PM   #3742
Hakulyte
the Haku
Retired StaffD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

We officially have three PR hunters in this game.
Old 03-17-2017, 08:23 PM   #3743
Wineandbread
Custom User Title
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
lito...

if haku is the jk, then he messed up last night too. Well not as bad since it's a pot shot at best, but don't dismiss jk action last night phase either in this case, lol.
it just occured to me jk blocks kill I'm so stupid lol

Taking "all" oddjobs! PM me requests. Requests filled: 2 last active Mar. 6th, 2017

Old 03-17-2017, 08:23 PM   #3744
FreezinIce
FFR Player

Nothing charu is doing makes sense from a scum perspective atm. He's kind of chilling with you in limbo in my mind sunfan

To let the world be.

========

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrobean
Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red
My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Ike View Post
SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED
Old 03-17-2017, 08:23 PM   #3745
Hakulyte
the Haku

Actually, wineandbread may be a victim here.
Old 03-17-2017, 08:24 PM   #3746
Hakulyte
the Haku

wineandbread, don't talk about PRs please.
Old 03-17-2017, 08:25 PM   #3747
Hakulyte
the Haku

The wolves know the PR roles, if you assume something, it's going to be used against you.
Old 03-17-2017, 08:25 PM   #3748
Litodude
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Litodude

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesunfan View Post
he can also be the ic
he can also be the vigi that hasn't shot or has somehow stacked with mafia or some combination thereof

he can be the jk that didn't save nakah and tried to go for the super big-dick read of blocking the kill so that nakah could get a check and the kill would be blocked
nakah was cop. he didn't use his power yet. haku being a jk and not blocking is STUPID and HIGHLY UNLIKELY OTHERWISE HE'S RETARDED

haku being the IC is a POSSIBILITY in which case i said at the start today VOTE FOR HIM so we force a flip.

haku being a WOLF is a HIGHER possibility with raeko/freezin.

haku being a SHITTY CHAOS TOWN is ALSO a possibility, and is BANNED FROM EVERYTHING FOREVER.

i'm ok with the last two 50/50, as i said in my previous post.

dude
out west?
the fuck kinda location is west?
am i buying weed off a gotdamn pirate

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurker View Post
remind everyone that i am an outed racist neo-nazi who no one in their right mind should ever interact with in any way whatsoever

http://imgur.com/a/Ww9g3
Old 03-17-2017, 08:26 PM   #3749
FreezinIce
FFR Player

Aka

Where's the agenda. Where's the drive. It looks like he's just reacting to what's happening and doesn't know where to go aka he's lost and trying to solve people aka not something a scum would do

To let the world be.

========

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrobean
Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red
My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Ike View Post
SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED
Old 03-17-2017, 08:27 PM   #3750
Hakulyte
the Haku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Litodude View Post
haku being the IC is a POSSIBILITY in which case i said at the start today VOTE FOR HIM so we force a flip.

haku being a WOLF is a HIGHER possibility with raeko/freezin.

haku being a SHITTY CHAOS TOWN is ALSO a possibility, and is BANNED FROM EVERYTHING FOREVER.

i'm ok with the last two 50/50, as i said in my previous post.
Are you serious?
Old 03-17-2017, 08:28 PM   #3751
Hakulyte
the Haku

This guy may be a PR, let's kill him as town.

?????
Old 03-17-2017, 08:29 PM   #3752
thesunfan
Role Tide
Sectional ModeratorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to thesunfan

I'm not pr hunting but w/e
Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
Quote:
Originally Posted by star-crossed View Post
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)
Old 03-17-2017, 08:29 PM   #3753
thesunfan
Role Tide
Sectional ModeratorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to thesunfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
Aka

Where's the agenda. Where's the drive. It looks like he's just reacting to what's happening and doesn't know where to go aka he's lost and trying to solve people aka not something a scum would do
I agree with the premise and the conclusion
Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
Quote:
Originally Posted by star-crossed View Post
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)
Old 03-17-2017, 08:29 PM   #3754
Litodude
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Litodude

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
Aka

u can honestly say 'reacting to what's happening' when he immediately joined you on a wagon with raeko/charu at the start of this phase like it was some reactionary trigger pull instead of something coordinated?

yaokbuddy.gif

dude
out west?
the fuck kinda location is west?
am i buying weed off a gotdamn pirate

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurker View Post
remind everyone that i am an outed racist neo-nazi who no one in their right mind should ever interact with in any way whatsoever

http://imgur.com/a/Ww9g3
Old 03-17-2017, 08:30 PM   #3755
Wineandbread
Custom User Title
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
The wolves know the PR roles, if you assume something, it's going to be used against you.
I'm trying to establish that other PRs may exist to get them to stop talking about a definitive IC. I won't say anything more on the topic

Old 03-17-2017, 08:31 PM   #3756
Hakulyte
the Haku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wineandbread View Post
I'm trying to establish that other PRs may exist to get them to stop talking about a definitive IC. I won't say anything more on the topic
That's fair. I can't see former choof being a wolf anyway.
Old 03-17-2017, 08:33 PM   #3757
Hakulyte
the Haku

You should try to lynch inside of Hakulyte/Sunfan/Litodude/Charu.

You don't want me to whine another phase about Sunfan/Litodude/Charu.
Old 03-17-2017, 08:34 PM   #3758
Wineandbread
Custom User Title
FFR Veteran

I'm gonna relink my post cause I had some directed questions/comments in it http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...postcount=3689

Now that I'm doing these for like the 12th time in a row or whatever from substituting in I feel maybe I shouldn't put questions in multiquote blocks cause all they're really there to do are to help me put my feet in the water

But I'm done using my brain for today, gonna do something easy

Old 03-17-2017, 08:57 PM   #3759
Hakulyte
the Haku

Quote:
Oh look we're back to square one. Can you at least, try to consider other people? If it helps, do what I'm doing and disregard the team for now and just focus on one person. We really need a correct lynch today and aside from maybe sunfan, I'm not sure those people are it.
I currently have 539 posts. I had time to talk about everyone, make my own conclusions and decide a stance. I'm just forever waiting for someone to join in. I'm against the raeko lynch because I believe I can read her right.
Quote:
Did you beleive Shado was a PR before his flip?
I already have a hard time reading Shado as town properly. I don't have any preconceptions about how his PR game works. So, no. I don't know at all. It's still a viable option. I also think he got killed to frame raeko because Shado said to lynch either inDheart or Raeko and got NK'd. I believe it's the same as in Classic's Man when AA got NK'd. Shado got framed and could never really get out of his game. I think raeko is the victim in this game.
Quote:
See I have a similar thinking that wolves don't always target the same person. But I feel like at some point, this is going to happen and we're gonna get fucked for it.
If you look at D0, Sunfan/Litodude/Charu are splitting as you said.
If you look at D1, Sunfan/Litodude/Charu are all on the same wagon.
If you look at the counterwagon, it's Charu.
I don't think it's a coincidence.
Quote:
As with your wolf reads, I don't think it's a good idea to hold onto your town reads too much either. Someone can play exceptionally for a day and complete dogshit the next. If you don't mind me asking how did we mindmeld d0?
I agree with you. I think it's currently happening for roundbox/YoshL and maybe you because as you said you got in this game reluctantly. Moving on..

Look at this post by choof which is you now technically speaking.
Quote:
Originally Posted by choof View Post
well that wagon was one of the most retarded things I've seen in a game of mafia/twg whatever you want to call it amongst the many sites that I've played in but holy fucking shit I did not see where that wagon came from. every single one of you need to get a follow up with your primary care physician to make sure you actually aren't all clinically retarded

I did quick skims over most of the day and then parsed eod pretty heavily

reads, roughly in order from town to scum:

townie
freezin - OKAY BOYS ARE YOU READY FOR THE FLIP FLOP. okay I went back and looked at the sunfan freezin shenanigans that had happened for the better part of the day and hoo boy, freezin looks pretty good. sure, I thought the CHAOS vote and the subsequent appeasement to yoshl was pretty fucking bad but his defense with sunfan felt really good, tone was towny and he was going hard to defend himself. it really sounds like he's a town that knows he fucked up and doesn't want to die because of it. not only that, but he pinged out sunfan on quite a few things that basically required me to look into their banter more heavily. NOT TO MENTION the fucking town spew he did at EOD. I honestly don't give a shit that it was predrafted in notepad.

roundbox - really liked his numbered posts, was lowkey hoping for one on me tho! but anyway the fact that he went back and heavily looked at the thread is towny to me. I mostly agree with his reads, except for the read on haku (which at that point in time ofc didn't account for what haku's later posts). mindmelding on his statement to litodude about blue hunting, hate that shit.

haku - yeah, haku did some really dumb shit early on in the game and I'm having a mental conniption fit that I can't put into words about his entrance but basically he did really bad for a short period of time and then started being a (relatively) normal player for the rest of the day. the banter after yoshl and haku both calmed down felt like it was t/t imo. his multi-quote posts were good. I don't think he's a policy lynch any longer. loved the responses he got from saying we should cfd sunfan lmao.

gradiant/shadowolfe - I liked gradiant's entrance, not the printy boy bullshit but the ping he had on inDheart along with the paranoia he had about sunfan trying to be a "friend." he went pretty hard on freezin for a brief moment and I liked that a lot, felt like it was a real attempt to get information. the frustration seemed real as well. goddamn he actually went hard as hell on freezin lol rereading these posts are great. and then shadowolfe replaced in. his entrance was good too, the vote on lightknight was solid. his post on sunfan was pretty good.

null

litodude - playing super analytically and he's said that he approaches games as a new scenario and tries to get rid of meta or whatever he phrased it as. I like the approach but to me it's inherent null because there's so much content about the setup, also the blue hunting which I don't like at all, at least when it's public. however, I think that wolf litodude would be smart enough to keep the blue hunting to himself. but apparently he's bad at it because he was blue hunting and started the wagon on the mother fucking TRACKER. I'm keeping him null and at arm's length.

charu - I have no idea how to read charu accurately, someone will need to coach me.

raeko- not enough data to go off of, although I did like raeko's entrance and the point she made about lynching inactives was really good and I adamantly believe that she is right and that it happened with tokzic.

sunfan - I initially thought that you were a strong town player but I read through a lot of the freezin/sunfan banter and your refutations seemed weaker and they had less immediacy. however, I still think there was enough content from you to warrant one more day.

wolf

indheart - literal white noise, he has like three posts that are long enough to warrant opening them in another tab while isoing. literaly the only decent post he made was the one about yoshl's "slip" which I don't think is a slip in the first place.
Consider that inDheart is officially out of the picture now. He has exactly Sunfan/Litodude/Charu as well (and raeko). I'm telling you that I believe raeko is clear and that the rest of his calls are really good to the point that I trust him.

Quote:
I feel you had a similar problem the previous game. All I can really say is don't get too frustrated if people aren't listening to your ideas. As long as you're alive (and since you're so "unkillable" or whatever) one of two things will happen: people will lend you credibility, or think you're a wolf cause you haven't died.
I'm getting frustrated because the largest portion of activity in this game has been with them. The reason why nothing else is happening is because "the rest of my town pile" needs to regroup. I'm talking about you/roundbox/YoshL. If you vote with me just this one phase, you're going to change the game for sure.

Quote:
Haku still being stubborn as fuck. I really don't want to go back to see what he means that sunfan/charu/lito "solved" each other but I'll do it tmrw or something.
Just keep in mind that I'm stubborn for a reason. I do chaos for a reason. All my actions are centered over this one idea that keeps getting ignored. That should be super strange for everyone. I'm tired of writing the same things all the time.
Quote:
roundbox's analysis on #3484: interesting approach to gauging wolves. I'm a little confused why you ended up doing this ++- jargon when you could have just put + instead, kinda threw me off. This post is also kind of weird because you are basically taking Shado's posts as always correct as town, when town can have faulty analysis. You're playing a game of telephone with basically indirect reads off of what Shado had to say and I don't really like that.
We're mindmelding on that.

Other questions?
Old 03-17-2017, 09:02 PM   #3760
Hakulyte
the Haku

I'm thinking at writing a book about someone who dedicated their entire life helping others only to get shot by the person they helped.
Closed Thread