Old 03-17-2017, 07:14 PM   #3641
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG CLXV - The Wine In Front Of Me - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
I mean, we can theorize objectively about a Sunfan/Raeko/Haku team with this line of thought if you feel like reaching.
EWW, how the HELL does this make sense?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRedWolf87 View Post
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows

All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games

(Click the arrow to see the rest)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Old 03-17-2017, 07:15 PM   #3642
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!

No, really, how did THIS combination even form in your mind?

Quote:
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it

All of the other Snivies
Join in any Snivy games

Quote:
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Old 03-17-2017, 07:15 PM   #3643
Hakulyte
the Haku
Retired StaffD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
EWW, how the HELL does this make sense?
-shrugs-
Old 03-17-2017, 07:15 PM   #3644
FreezinIce
FFR Player

I see a lot of roundbox as second or third in line to die on people's lists but don't see any reasons and he's never been a wagon either.

Huh

To let the world be.

========

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrobean
Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red
My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Ike View Post
SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED
Old 03-17-2017, 07:15 PM   #3645
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!

Quote:
Was basing it off his wolf meta really. He's very quiet and in the background when he's wolfin' I've noticed.

I was wrong about that.
PS, where're those mellon posts????????????

Quote:
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it

All of the other Snivies
Join in any Snivy games

Quote:
Old 03-17-2017, 07:15 PM   #3646
Hakulyte
the Haku

Quote:
No, really, how did THIS combination even form in your mind?
Raeko is sheeping me.
Raeko bussing Sunfan.
Sunfan didn't show intents to vote me.

#almost make sense
Old 03-17-2017, 07:17 PM   #3647
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
I see a lot of roundbox as second or third in line to die on people's lists but don't see any reasons and he's never been a wagon either.

Huh
Mostly in the background is the reason. He's done nothing in the game that has me going "aHA" at him. Call it a very strong hunch if you will.

Seems to come in at just the right times to dismiss thoughts I feel, and is being very aggressive about being called a wolf this game than previous games prior.

Quote:
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it

All of the other Snivies
Join in any Snivy games

Quote:
Old 03-17-2017, 07:18 PM   #3648
FreezinIce
FFR Player

Quote:
Was basing it off his wolf meta really. He's very quiet and in the background when he's wolfin' I've noticed.

I was wrong about that.
Yeah except near eod when he was active and caused my read on him to flip.

Yet you ignored it. When rb asked what changed with him I think I was the only person who said something. Everyone else who answered that said nothing changed

You saw what you wanted to see p much

To let the world be.

========

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red
My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
Quote:
Old 03-17-2017, 07:21 PM   #3649
Hakulyte
the Haku

Since you guys are too lazy to find my posts for town reads.

Quote:
We could argue about Sunfan vs YoshL I guess.

Except that YoshL keep approaching the game from unique angles so, I tend to get biased here.

He didn't tunnel on me ignoring the beginning of D0 which is fine because I needed to be evaluated too.

His interactions are a little everywhere. I haven't seen him focus too much on one player. (ignoring the haku parts that aren't really important)

I'm not too worried about him. I don't feel like he's pushing the game in a direction except for the more recent Raeko part. (probably sheeping on ShadoWolfe a little?)

I do think that he's wrong about raeko, but it's because I played many games with her and I feel comfortable with her in this game.

We didn't need to "push her to get out of being UTR" or do anything major against her. She took a stance, hold it up to now and she probably wants to see if she's right or not.

I'd probably compare YoshL to inDheart here in the sense that his game seems to be "a work in progress".
Quote:
I also think that Roundbox is in a similar situation as YoshL both in terms of investment in the game and reads in general. So, I'm not too surprised to see them together on the same wagon.

Roundbox's post about YoshL reads him as null and I don't see anything wrong with it.

You could pair them together in a way. I feel like they're both more analytical type of players so, it's worth considering for understanding where they're coming from.

If someone asked me where's the rest of town, I'd probably point at them.

Raeko/FreezinIce and me are more intuitive players I believe.

wineandbread replaced choof, but if you look at choof's post post in the D1 entrance, you're going to see a lot of similarities with mine, except that he has inDheart as scum. (his nulls contains Sunfan/Charu/Litodude as well)

Now that inDheart flipped, I think the real question is to see if we're going to be able to make the bridge in everyone's playstyles for this phase.

Also..

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesunfan View Post
a bit busy I'll talk more next night phase Charu remind me in case I forget
What's happening here @ Sunfan/Charu ?
Old 03-17-2017, 07:21 PM   #3650
Hakulyte
the Haku

I forgot this one.

Quote:
You probably don't care, but I'm like here all night playing Tales of Berseria being hyped because I'm right before the final boss.

I'm not hyped at all for this game and I've been quite pessimistic, but it's not even game solving related. It's because I don't know what to do with town here. Everyone seems to be playing the independant game and I only see Raeko/FreezinIce who cares a little for what I'm doing.

I couldn't take myself seriously last phase because I still had work to do in terms of double checking town itself. I'm glad Shado/Gradiant flipped town because he was a player that I had doubts on. inDheart just happened to do what I thought he was doing. His game didn't feel like he was controlling anything, just kind of lost.

So far, even town makes sense to me. The voting patterns feels realistic and wolves since to have changed how they're voting from D0 as if they were in grave danger and had to.
(yeah, I'm talking about inDheart vs Charu)

YoshL will probably convince himself that I'm wrong no matter what and push on every scenarios that are different than mine. It's cool. I should do that too. I still believe he's town. Even more so after Gradiant/ShadoWolfe flipped town based on early game.

I liked Roundbox's D0, his D1 feels like he's been more busy with life and I feel like his interest for the game is dropping. Probably because of the flips looking awful. I don't feel like he's a danger in terms of controlling the game.

I only sense danger from Sunfan/Litodude/Charu.

So yeah, that's why I'm stuck where I am.

If I'm wrong well, town AND wolves are doing a good job at looking realistic.
Old 03-17-2017, 07:25 PM   #3651
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!

Quote:
Yeah except near eod when he was active and caused my read on him to flip.

Yet you ignored it. When rb asked what changed with him I think I was the only person who said something. Everyone else who answered that said nothing changed

You saw what you wanted to see p much
He pcd out and looked like he froze up.

Quote:
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it

All of the other Snivies
Join in any Snivy games

Quote:
Old 03-17-2017, 07:28 PM   #3652
Hakulyte
the Haku

@ #3650

The voting patterns feels realistic and wolves since to have changed
The voting patterns feels realistic and wolves seems to have changed
Old 03-17-2017, 07:30 PM   #3653
FreezinIce
FFR Player

Quote:
He pcd out and looked like he froze up.
Lmao

To let the world be.

========

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red
Quote:
Old 03-17-2017, 07:30 PM   #3654
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!

Quote:
Lmao
I'm serious, that's what it looked like!

Quote:
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it

All of the other Snivies
Join in any Snivy games

Quote:
Old 03-17-2017, 07:31 PM   #3655
thesunfan
Role Tide
Sectional ModeratorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to thesunfan

Quote:
What do you think of Sunfan.
What do you think of Litodude.

@ Sunfan

What do you think of Litodude.
What do you think of Charu.

@ Litodude

What do you think of Sunfan.
What do you think of Charu.

Explain your game progression.
Add as many details as possible.
I think Litodude early on had done a lot of small townie things. I think engaging you and freezin the way he did is not very alignment indicative, but I do think, and this is a lot more applicable to you than it is to Freezin imo, that pairings of lito/freezin and lito/haku are very unlikely.

Litodude's progression where he singles in on someone and focuses mainly on them is another thing that I can see him potentially doing as both alignments.

Lastly, Shado worded it really well when he called Lito uhhhhhhhhh... I don't remember his exact wording, but he politely called him a TWG hypocrite regarding reads, and I would agree with that.

Focusing on that last point, Lito has talked about his reads to a mostly minimal point, but when he has, nothing has seemed like thoughts that I don't think he could have as town. While he is a robot, focusing on myself and yoshl for contradicting ourselves regarding posting quantity fits in with his (sigh) old school mentality.

When Lito backed off of me, I was mostly just relieved given the stress I had at the time, but I do think that it should've come as somewhat of a surprise looking back. It wasn't until my reread last phase that I realized his progression on Tokzic, which I think is something that would've been really hard for him to fake.

A wolf doesn't like, make it seem like they're putting themselves in someone elses shoes evaluating the reasons behind their vote, post about hoping they're not wrong when someone like, stalls on questions that everyone wants for ~half a phase, then flip when they realized their expectations were wrong. I think that this moment looks very good for litodude overall. His reevaluation on Tokzic seems very townie to me.

I've already commented on the little things he's done like talk about how he hopes no one skips one of his bigger posts because it took a long time to make. I think this sentiment is overall more townie than not. Its not impossible for a wolf to have this kind of post (Freezin last game), I don't think its the type of thing a player like litodude would fake as a wolf.

This is based on the discord TWG game I played with him where he literally typed like a madman as town and while most of his stuff was mechanics bullshit (he died n1 [n0 start] so that was all he really had a chance to talk about for the most part), but he was urging people to read his stuff iirc (I've left that channel since then so I can't check). I don't think that this is the type of thing that wolf!litodude tries to replicate.

I think my POE has gotten into a kind of weird state. I think litodude will be definitively in or out of it by the end of this phase. I have not made up my mind on him, and I think that there's a lot that I can point to that is townie. I would have him as a potential deep wolf, and as such, he is not a priority kill, but I could see myself lynching him.

I am never lynching Charu this game. I am not getting dohoho'd this game, I'm quite positive of it.

There was an early game thingy where I said something like "I don't THINK I can read Charu" which was meant to be sarcastic because it was me saying that I feel like I know I can read him, but he didn't seem to detect the sarcasm. I think I have a great read on him, and he has really only gone by my radar once that I can think of. He knows what my read on him is, but there's no way he wouldn't have done his tell this game if he was a wolf here imo.

There have to be wolves that have said dumb shit because I do agree with you Haku there is at least one wolf that has to be in the higher postcount range. This is way too many opportunities to slip up that Charu would probably feel like he has to bus if he was a wolf. Even if there isn't one in the higher range, I think raeko, who if Charu IS a wolf, is a likely partner, would be getting bused a lot harder if Charu was her partner, if that makes sense. It would be tunneling into the ground tier.

He has had reasonable posts when interacting with you/Freezin/other people when he wants something, and while I would say they are not as reasonable as say, roundbox, this is more of a town characteristic than not.

When he is a wolf, he tries to actually do shit. He hasn't been leading lynches or trying to get towns to follow his lead. This shit ALWAYS happens when he's a wolf and while his busing is pretty terrible to watch from the sidelines this is the thing that bugs me the most about his wolfgame; he always gets the hammer. He always makes decisions for town, or goes with ones that he knows are bad for town if people insist upon it.

If I had to pick one thing that I think he's done that has been scummy it would be not getting more emotional when he was getting pushed to lynch yesterday, that's probably the only thing I can think of off the top of my head that gives me a little bit of pause.

He is obsessed with getting towncred as a wolf to the point where I am not joking when I say it actually bothers me as a TWG player. I do not feel like he has done that this game.

If Charu is a wolf I will stand up and applaud like I did when he beat me in a certain Matrix6 game

its gotten into the point where I cannot justify lynching him this game because of how many things I know he about his wolfgame that he would have to have broken all at once, and I would put him ever so slightly below choof's slot in terms of towniness because he HAS fooled me but its been when I'm not on my game and when I was much worse of a player.

I understand that this may reinforce your world. I ask that you understand that I am not trying to appease you here, I am giving my thoughts the way you asked.
Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
Quote:
Originally Posted by star-crossed View Post
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)
Old 03-17-2017, 07:31 PM   #3656
FreezinIce
FFR Player

Whatever dude

Do you have a problem lynching rb over mello?

To let the world be.

========

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red
Quote:
Old 03-17-2017, 07:32 PM   #3657
Litodude
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Litodude

charu are you wolf

dude
out west?
the fuck kinda location is west?
am i buying weed off a gotdamn pirate

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurker View Post
remind everyone that i am an outed racist neo-nazi who no one in their right mind should ever interact with in any way whatsoever

http://imgur.com/a/Ww9g3
Old 03-17-2017, 07:33 PM   #3658
thesunfan
Role Tide

Quote:
What's the easy route? I thought raeko was the easy route.
I think we're both easy aorn
Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Quote:
Quote:
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)
Old 03-17-2017, 07:34 PM   #3659
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Litodude View Post
charu are you wolf
No

how 'bout you?

Quote:
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it

All of the other Snivies
Join in any Snivy games

Quote:
Old 03-17-2017, 07:34 PM   #3660
thesunfan
Role Tide

Quote:
Raeko's the easy lynch not you times have changed dude
I don't think that was the case when lito entered
I was at 4 votes, no?

not only did he not vote me, he didn't apply pressure to me and instead voted the counter
Quote:
Quote:
Closed Thread